User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Aug 2006, 20:30   #51
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [George Galloway] Sky News pwned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Seriously, what? If that is your personal idea of hell then you need to get a better imagination. (Unless you're saying that we're currently in hell now too, which I'd have some sympathy for but would still disagree)
Oh come on, can't you recognise a cliche when you see one? I cannot stand the idea of a Labour-Lib Dem coalition because it would do nothing in favour of my political beliefs. As for our present government, the less said the better.
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 21:09   #52
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
You have political beliefs?
Oh yes.

I talked about them a fair bit in the context of ID cards, actually.

Take that starting point - a country with no laws - and add laws as are necessary to preserve a vague semblance of order (therefore laws against murder, assult, etc). Then tag on a sense of social justice - thereby requiring the State to intervene to act against poverty and death through lack of medical treatment (thereby requiring social security and the health services).

I don't see much point in going into them in much more detail when I doubt that I'll get much recompense for this little post. I haven't even mentioned Marx or appointed Chomsky as official deity, so I suppose the red blobs will be appearing soon.
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 22:51   #53
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

I find myself comparing George Galloway to Noam Chomsky in a way.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote