User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Feb 2006, 23:00   #1
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Unhappy [Rant] Ex-Girlfriend

Ok. so. This bitch is CRAZY.

We went to Highschool together, and vaguely I knew her. So we start dating, it's a long distance relationship. We'd been together for 3 weeks and she tells me that she loves me. That's not good. I dont want to hear that shit, keep it to yourself. So I wisely decline to respond. Couple of weeks later, she keeps sending me SMS messages that sya things like

'Don't ever leave me.'
'You are my everything.'
'I'm like totally enjoying stalking you.'
'I dream of waking up next to you every morning married.'
'What kind of kids names do you think you'd like?'
'I'd like to move up there.'

So I was like whoa, we need to slow the **** down. She says she can't, so I said I was having doubts, and I break up with her.

The bitch completely flips.

She calls and refuses to get off the phone with me, beging, saying she will do anything and crying. She says that she refuses to let me break up with her, an d that I'm lying about wanting to break up with her.

The next day, I wake up, get dressed etc. and am about to leave for the airport. Open my door, and she's standing there.

She drove 300 miles to come up here.

She refuses to leave, saying that if she does then reality will kick in etc. I'm a little confused myself. Then she wants me to kiss her and I refuse. Anyway, I tell her that I'm late and I have to go. She refuses to leave again. So I compromise and say we can just be friends. Ok, she says.

So I leave and she says shes going to use my bathroom and then leave, since I was extremely late.

I get a SMS message about 10 minutes later.

THE ****ING BITCH STOLE MY STUFFED DOG SINCE I HAD FROM THE AGE OF ONE!

She has called me at LEAST 6 times a day since we broke up, sent at LEAST 9 SMS messages a day, sent me at LEAST 20 online messages a day, all of which I have ignored.

She just now, as I am writing this, sent me one saying, "I thought we were going to be friends? Why are you doing this to me? My dad just had a stroke, I had a car accident and a friend of mine died. I need a friend and you're not there."

What the **** am I supposed to do?

I feel like such a shithead, but I don't want to be rude and tell her to **** off, but I really don't want to talk to her anymore.

Why won't she just leave me alone and let me be?

Help GD.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 23:02   #2
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Rant] Ex-Girlfriend

maybe if you werent such a wanker itd be fine
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 23:03   #3
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
maybe if you werent such a wanker itd be fine
Wtf did I do wrong? She's ****ing psycho.
Quote:
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 23:05   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i would say try and be her friend, but that would actually probably be unhealthy, change your online IM account and your phone number, if you can, convince her that you are actually dead...
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 23:13   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Tell her you killed her friend, gave her dad that stroke and cut her brake lines. Also in future I'd advise getting involved with mentally unbalanced individuals slightly less.
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 23:27   #6
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Congratulations, you found the most valuable item on the GD scavenger hunt list!

[ ] Spare wheel from a BMW M5: 10 points
[ ] Paris Hilton's brain: 15 points
[ ] The hand James Blunt uses to play his guitar with: 15 points
[ ] Tony Blair's conscience: 20 points
[x] A crazy, clingy, needy ex who will stalk you to distraction and/or until you get a restraining order: 50 points

Please report to your local police station at your earliest convenience, in order to be granted access to a safehouse.
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 23:33   #7
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Just tell her to **** off.

Block her calls, ignore her sms and don't dare feel guilty when she tries to kill herself (she won't actually manage it).

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 23:33   #8
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Send her a card...

I'm sure Hallmark do a "You're completely mental, please stay away"

Women love cards.
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 23:35   #9
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about

man, shes ****ing sycho
tell her shes pretty and she could easily find another bf and she deserves a better person and all that crap or stick with her and go for the ass, since she said she would do anything

Last edited by BlacK_Bengudo; 16 Feb 2006 at 23:51.
BlacK_Bengudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 23:41   #10
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you deserve each other.
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 23:46   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
you deserve each other.
you deserve barrymore
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 23:47   #12
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

given your 'sense of humour' its very sweet of you to offer me your idol as a life partner.
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 23:48   #13
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Get back together with her, taker her up in your plane, open the door.......
PSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 23:55   #14
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSH
Get back together with her, taker her up in your plane, open the door.......
It crossed my mind...
Quote:
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 23:58   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
given your 'sense of humour' its very sweet of you to offer me your idol as a life partner.
i aim to please.

my aim is usually a little off, and lands in the swimming pool

oh well
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 00:16   #16
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Report her to the police.

OR

try to have her committed.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 00:35   #17
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacK_Bengudo
tell her shes pretty and she could easily find another bf and she deserves a better person and all that crap or stick with her and go for the ass, since she said she would do anything

actually, i have heard much worse ideas than this
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 14:43   #18
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold

im presuming shes really fat and or ugly, and you led her on out of a sense of desperation
[16:09] <eJohn> im still standing
eJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 16:38   #19
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

No... shes actually fairly good looking and rich... believe it or not.
Quote:
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 16:44   #20
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: [Rant] Ex-Girlfriend

When love's first bloom
Withers to manic disorder
It's time to consider
A restraining order
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 16:55   #21
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

This is a classical pick any two attributes scenario; Rich, beatifull, sane

I mean, you're never going to end up with all three, so just marry the bitch. Atleast life will be interesting
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 19:02   #22
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Tell her yeh, you understand that she loves you, and youll take her back if

1. She buys the house and agrees to marry you, but the house is in your name.
2. She agrees to take it in any orifice of your choosing at any time, wearing any outfit, no matter what, at your command.

Now if she goes through with this, face it, you dont have a wife, you have a bitch. Youll be living the dream, a rich woman that will do anything for you. Yeh, she might be a bit clingy, but thats a tiny price to pay for having a trophy wife that takes it up the shitter.
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 19:35   #23
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Tell her you used to play planetarion and the problem will solve itself.
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 22:43   #24
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Qazok, you must be hung like a horse...
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 23:04   #25
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I do have a question though, why did you let a bizzare weirdo chick who just drove 300 miles to your house without telling you and waited for you to emerge stay in your house unsupervised?!
If this woman infact exists, then she seems to be in need of 3 rolls of rubber wallpaper an a full frontal lobotomy.
Run. Run you fool.
IncubusGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 23:09   #26
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
I do have a question though, why did you let a bizzare weirdo chick who just drove 300 miles to your house without telling you and waited for you to emerge stay in your house unsupervised?!
If this woman infact exists, then she seems to be in need of 3 rolls of rubber wallpaper an a full frontal lobotomy.
Run. Run you fool.
That made no sense whatsoever.
Quote:
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 23:29   #27
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Send her a late Valentine's with;

Roses are Red
Violets are blue
You're ****ing nuts
A winner is you.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 00:33   #28
roadrunner_0
cynic

if you take kuras and incubus' replies: i would go with kuras.

go for the filthy sex man, you know it makes sense!
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 00:41   #29
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

wait a second guys

you're all advising him about what to do with the girl

i'm pretty certain he knows to "ignore her"

i'm sure what he really wants to know is how to get this stuffed dog back.

HE HAD IT SINCE THE AGE OF 1, BRUVVA!

that just isn't cricket.

(ps i'm actually being serious here, if some girl took my teddy i've had since i was one i'd be PISSED)
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 19:02   #30
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
wait a second guys

you're all advising him about what to do with the girl

i'm pretty certain he knows to "ignore her"

i'm sure what he really wants to know is how to get this stuffed dog back.

HE HAD IT SINCE THE AGE OF 1, BRUVVA!

that just isn't cricket.

(ps i'm actually being serious here, if some girl took my teddy i've had since i was one i'd be PISSED)
Man I am pissed. And I appreciate your sentiment, really.

Update:

Yesterday I got a suicide note.
Quote:
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 19:11   #31
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
Man I am pissed. And I appreciate your sentiment, really.

Update:

If you know the name of any of her family or freinds you may want to give them a ring (even if you dont know them) and let them know whats going on. She needs some kind of support system/ intervention.
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 19:15   #32
Yahwe
I am.

get her to tape her suicide in an mpeg.

we need something fun to watch
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 19:29   #33
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
If she tells you about it / 'threatens' you with killing herself, she won't do it anyway, it's just a desperate scream for attention (been a simiilar situation with a girl who said those kind of things myself before).

Basically ignore her, including those notes. It's not serious untill she starts mailing you body-parts.
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 19:44   #34
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
If you know the name of any of her family or freinds you may want to give them a ring (even if you dont know them) and let them know whats going on. She needs some kind of support system/ intervention.
She's ALREADY told him.

She has no friends.

And her dad is on death's door.

HE'S HER ONLY HOPE.

(what a bastard for ignoring her!)

PS how's it looking on the getting-dog-back front?
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 22:21   #35
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I don't really see the problem tbh...

oh wait.. I do..
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 00:56   #36
roadrunner_0
cynic

shit, perfect solution: get her to will you your stuffed dog back, its win/win
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 03:37   #37
Cut Tooth
Renegade of Funk

Cut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to all

marry her and have many children?
presumably this has to be mainstream news not 'omg 2 penguins were killed by an eskimo last night at 2am. local police chief Iwakoa Sanjo has said that the brutal murderers will be brought to justice snow style'.
Cut Tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 01:02   #38
The Dark Place

The Dark Place is an unknown quantity at this point

So three questions, how old, how rich and just how good lookin?

Been a while since I seduced a nutjob, but I might be up for it.. albeit a little rusty.
The Dark Place is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 01:09   #39
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

could you introduce her to GD?

we could help her.

I'm not sure what we'd help her to do exactly but hey.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 01:24   #40
The Dark Place

Yeah but seriously, I am great with this sort of woman. I usually find women who are completely emotionally destroyed, restore their faith in humanity and themselves and then give em a big grin as they leave me for the tall, good lookin guy with the sports car. I'm the Saint Francic of Asicee of the woman world...

Unread 20 Feb 2006, 02:26   #41
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
could you introduce her to GD?
That would be just great. Like we dont have any mental cases already here!
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 17:13   #42
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road

unfortunatly this is a hard cituation to deal with you need to figure out for your self weather she means anything to you if she dosent then ignore here like u were but if she does mean something to u then you need to give her surport you need to be there for her as she is haveing a hard time dealing with things u dont need to get back with her but just try and be friends have paitence with her as she say odd things

bottom line horemones make you do and say stupid things dont judge her to mutch for the things she does when she feels low or alone

try beeing nice she odviously cares for u

ok thats my months worth of beeing nice
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 18:13   #43
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Another Update, been putting it off all weekend.

Friday she told me that she popped an entire bottle of pills when she was home alone, and that she started shaking and passed out. Then she told me next thing she knew she woke up in alot of vomit. I was none too pleased. Anyway, I told her that we need to take the weekend off from talking. She also refused to send Wrinkles (the dog) back.

So the weekend was great, didn't think about her etc. and it was perfection. Sunday she sends me a message that says "Am I allowed to talk to you now?" and I found myself thinking, I really wish she wouldn't. So how do I go about not talking to her without her flipping out and trying to kill herself?

Also, I just want my ****ing dog back. I'm about ready to lose my temper and patience with her, and I cant get the images of me sending a hit squad to get him back out of my head.

What to do....
Quote:
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 20:36   #44
The Dark Place

"Send my dog back, I'll think about it" sounds like a start.
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 20:50   #45
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road

m8 if she is telling you this sort of thing she is asking you for attention just talk to her but keep her feeling like she is ok and not left by her self feeling alone will push her to beeing more extreme. try talking to help her to sort her self out
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 23:26   #46
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
I wish my lawn was emo, so it would cut itself.
Koen joke
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 23:39   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Ok. so. This bitch is CRAZY.

We went to Highschool together, and vaguely I knew her. So we start dating, it's a long distance relationship. We'd been together for 3 weeks and she tells me that she loves me. That's not good. I dont want to hear that shit, keep it to yourself. So I wisely decline to respond. Couple of weeks later, she keeps sending me SMS messages that sya things like

'Don't ever leave me.'
'You are my everything.'
'I'm like totally enjoying stalking you.'
'I dream of waking up next to you every morning married.'
'What kind of kids names do you think you'd like?'
'I'd like to move up there.'

So I was like whoa, we need to slow the **** down. She says she can't, so I said I was having doubts, and I break up with her.

The bitch completely flips.

She calls and refuses to get off the phone with me, beging, saying she will do anything and crying. She says that she refuses to let me break up with her, an d that I'm lying about wanting to break up with her.

The next day, I wake up, get dressed etc. and am about to leave for the airport. Open my door, and she's standing there.

She drove 300 miles to come up here.

She refuses to leave, saying that if she does then reality will kick in etc. I'm a little confused myself. Then she wants me to kiss her and I refuse. Anyway, I tell her that I'm late and I have to go. She refuses to leave again. So I compromise and say we can just be friends. Ok, she says.

So I leave and she says shes going to use my bathroom and then leave, since I was extremely late.

I get a SMS message about 10 minutes later.

THE ****ING BITCH STOLE MY STUFFED DOG SINCE I HAD FROM THE AGE OF ONE!

She has called me at LEAST 6 times a day since we broke up, sent at LEAST 9 SMS messages a day, sent me at LEAST 20 online messages a day, all of which I have ignored.

She just now, as I am writing this, sent me one saying, "I thought we were going to be friends? Why are you doing this to me? My dad just had a stroke, I had a car accident and a friend of mine died. I need a friend and you're not there."

What the **** am I supposed to do?

I feel like such a shithead, but I don't want to be rude and tell her to **** off, but I really don't want to talk to her anymore.

Why won't she just leave me alone and let me be?

Help GD.
You should have had less sex with her.
Unread 21 Feb 2006, 02:07   #48
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Another Update, been putting it off all weekend.

Friday she told me that she popped an entire bottle of pills when she was home alone, and that she started shaking and passed out. Then she told me next thing she knew she woke up in alot of vomit. I was none too pleased. Anyway, I told her that we need to take the weekend off from talking. She also refused to send Wrinkles (the dog) back.

So the weekend was great, didn't think about her etc. and it was perfection. Sunday she sends me a message that says "Am I allowed to talk to you now?" and I found myself thinking, I really wish she wouldn't. So how do I go about not talking to her without her flipping out and trying to kill herself?

Also, I just want my ****ing dog back. I'm about ready to lose my temper and patience with her, and I cant get the images of me sending a hit squad to get him back out of my head.

What to do....
pay her a visit and get back your dog and tell her to **** off
just one thing, is she really that ****ing ugly? The kind of people who do this kind of thing usually are ugly people or fat ladies who never get a bf...
Unread 21 Feb 2006, 05:08   #49
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Firstly get your stuffed dog back.

Secondly when you got into this relationship you must have known she had a few problems in her life, it takes two to tango and you chose to tango. Normally if you take up a long distance relationship it means you are really into the person seeing as you cant see her day to day etc. This was a hint to her to get clingy. You have no one else to blame for the way she reacted apart from yourself for initiating the relationship.

Admittadly she is psycho, but she has her problems. If I was in your position I would be friends. Let her get her head sorted out, then speak to her. If you care about her, which you obviously did because you started a long term relationship then you would do this.

Finally you know you arent handling this well

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazok
I feel like such a shithead
Try and get to the point where she calms down and then make up some bullshit about how you cant do a relationship.

I know I have said something different compared to the majority here, but you are partly to blame. Im not saying you are a bad guy or you are completly in the wrong, on the contrary shes a ****ing nutter, but deal with it. You were willing to shag her, now she wants more commitment you shy away and let her deal with the consequences. Fair enough you are a bloke, and we dont want to hear that but maybe you gave her false hope which she (wrongly) clinged onto. Coupled with her ****ed up head she needs you even if it is for her to feel attached to her.

In other news my best friend at uni (whos female) had a cousin visit her. I kinda pulled her. The reason I did this is I think ive broken up with my gf, anyway shes 21 and lives in London. She is stunning, beautiful, intelligent, funny etc etc. I have now started a half long distance relationship and hopefully I have no regrets about it. (Shes also a virgin which can be good, but might be a hint she isnt willing to have sex, although that doesnt bother me as the whole fun of dating and courting is so much more fun than sex atm)
Unread 21 Feb 2006, 05:16   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
In other news my best friend at uni (whos female) had a cousin visit her. I kinda pulled her. The reason I did this is I think ive broken up with my gf, anyway shes 21 and lives in London. She is stunning, beautiful, intelligent, funny etc etc. I have now started a half long distance relationship and hopefully I have no regrets about it. (Shes also a virgin which can be good, but might be a hint she isnt willing to have sex, although that doesnt bother me as the whole fun of dating and courting is so much more fun than sex atm)
This election, vote pig for president. If you do he'll give you "pulling" lessons.