User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 17:15   #51
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Re: Funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eol
Don't put words in my mouth. I'm not saying ND is defending 1up, I have no proof of that, nor do I even suspect it. Such a move would be stupid. Incredibly stupid. I'm just getting so tired of hearing the drumrolls of the Duracell denying that there is any link between ND and 1up, when tbqh you'd have to be really out of the loop to not see that your words and your actions don't match up. I'm not saying you're deffing each other. I'm saying you are cooperating. That's all.
now this is kinda a contradicting statement in itself, isnt it ?
First you say no proof then you claim ppls actions and words wont match.
Now you quickly make a step from deffing to cooperating, again without the need to give proof or any backup statements bar your word, the same word you admitted yourself was "proofless" in your initial sentence.
Not to mention "you" or "your alliance" wont fit me as i dont play pa nor am i in any contact with 1up bar my own contacts there as in most other alliances aswell...

Quote:
Despite my trollish stature, I have *some* contacts in PA that still speak to me, you know. Hard though it may be to believe.
Not that hard to believe for me tbh, just you stated yourself above that those sources gave you now word or proof yet bar mindless rumors.....

Quote:
It's true, honest!

Now don't be dim. I'm not going to tell you where I hear rumours or "facts". I'm just reproducing them to stir shit, as you said. Whether people want to believe me or you is up to them, but frankly I don't see your position being more trustworthy than mine.
Sorry the only dim person here is you. Claiming to be only repeating rumors you got from your leet sources (ofc without proof, remember you said this).
My position is not really at stake here, quiet the opposite as im not polluting the boards with omg rumors without backing up my claims.
As i said above eol, in the past ppl bothered atleast to either forge or present some evidence to lead or misslead the masses but these days its just "trust me, honest"
As you were already comparing yourself to me, i would rather try to bring some facts instead of just trolling on a bandwagon running on very weak rails.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 17:58   #52
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyConrad
Come on Eol, you shouldnt accuse us good peaceful guys for participating in such evil...
Ofc not. I mean, LCH are the angels and saints of PA. They would *never* roid anybody to further their own interests. You don't have any coffee carrying I could do? Or some menial, unthankful task for me? I lub you guys! Everytime I get incoming and I see it's from LCH I think "Ahh... So nice, these guys. So unselfish."

GO LCH!!! DOWN WITH CELL!!!

Or something.
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 18:13   #53
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

ITT Eol shows he is very itk.
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 18:15   #54
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
now this is kinda a contradicting statement in itself, isnt it ?
First you say no proof then you claim ppls actions and words wont match.
Now you quickly make a step from deffing to cooperating, again without the need to give proof or any backup statements bar your word, the same word you admitted yourself was "proofless" in your initial sentence.
Not to mention "you" or "your alliance" wont fit me as i dont play pa nor am i in any contact with 1up bar my own contacts there as in most other alliances aswell...
Well, what can I say? It's difficult to see the difference between 1up and their muppets. Again, though, I have never said anything about deffing. So how I step down really puzzles me, since I have nowhere to step down from. (Edit: I maintain I have kept the same low level throughout the entire charade. ) I made a sarcastic comment suggestion ND and 1up are cooperating, that's all.

So.

1) I have not said that ND are deffing 1up.
2) I have no proof that ND are deffing 1up, and I have said that, to distance myself from the (wrong) claim that *I* have said ND are deffing 1up. You will not be able to produce a post where I say that they are, since I have made none.

Get it?

All I did (and I repeat this for emphasis) was make a sarcastic jab at Hicks suggesting 1up and ND are cooperating in some form. I believe this to be true, because several people I trust have told me that it is. I also do not wish to disclose who they are or what was said because I don't believe it would be very nice of me to do that. Furthermore I don't care if you don't believe me because I refuse to present the ever-desired Proof that my statement is True.

So.

1) I made a sarcastic jab at Hicks (and 1up) suggesting they were cooperating in some form with ND (Edit).
2) I do have logs of people telling me that this is in fact the case. I do not intend to present them to the public, because I do not in particular care to prove it. I'm not here to convince anyone, I have no real interest in convincing anybody. I'm here to have fun - troll, if you like.

Get it?

Besides - when has ever proof been a real requirement on AD. Sure, it's been used in some threads up through "the times", but not that often. I'm beginning to suspect you think this is some court of law - it's not, it's AD. I'm not the prosecution, you're not the defense. I'm a troll, and you're the fool who took the bait.

Quote:
Not that hard to believe for me tbh, just you stated yourself above that those sources gave you now word or proof yet bar mindless rumors.....

Sorry the only dim person here is you. Claiming to be only repeating rumors you got from your leet sources (ofc without proof, remember you said this).
My position is not really at stake here, quiet the opposite as im not polluting the boards with omg rumors without backing up my claims.
As i said above eol, in the past ppl bothered atleast to either forge or present some evidence to lead or misslead the masses but these days its just "trust me, honest"
As you were already comparing yourself to me, i would rather try to bring some facts instead of just trolling on a bandwagon running on very weak rails.
If I were trying to convince the alliances to all ally up on 1up and ND I'd have bothered to get proof. I don't give a shit about it. I was just making a remark at Hicks, trying to stir some shit for my own amusement.

Last edited by Eol; 23 Nov 2004 at 18:48.
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 18:20   #55
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Quote:

-ever heared of the word "friends" or "old battlegroups" ? A concept not entirely new to planetarion (a game going from r1-r12) Something Kilroy and Eol both are guilty of participating in themself in earlier rounds.
1up does not allow people to be active in external battlegroups. Thought you might wanted to know. Friends.. Could be ofcource.

Kilroy wasn't talking about some mutual defence pact. He just noticed one alliance deffing the other. But blow it up, so you can shoot it down more easy
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 18:45   #56
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
ITT Eol shows he is very itk.
I don't even know what ITT is supposed to be an abbreviation of. Sad, isn't it? ...
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 19:19   #57
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

in this thread
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 19:25   #58
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
1up does not allow people to be active in external battlegroups. Thought you might wanted to know. Friends.. Could be ofcource.
maybe you should read more carefully before you make smartass replies which let you look like a total fool thunder.
If you had the word "old" would have crossed your way, implying former or from previous rounds. Bonds which still do exist, not even to mention former alliances which caesed to exist (wild shot at Fang here as the most recent example)

Quote:
Kilroy wasn't talking about some mutual defence pact. He just noticed one alliance deffing the other. But blow it up, so you can shoot it down more easy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilroy
Well 1up have a new tactick.
They us other alliances to defend for them.

Well nice job..... Its something diffrent
Kilroy was talking about other alliances - he implied later ND - defending / supporting 1up. Something which was quiet thin air and not that hard to shoot down if you actually manage to realise the gamemechanics and current political situation. (Plus the rumor that regardless of official rules someone might be breaking or stretching the rules, something which COULD be the case based on my own past experiences)

How "doh some friends or former m8s defending a m8 in another alliance" becomes topnews is abit beyong me, care to enlighten me? As thats been daily business since r1 (getting defence from cluster/para/gal/m8s).

So since we can freely assume his intention wouldnt be to uncover something so trivial and common we could furthermore make the next step and think about his intentions.
To do so we follow his path of arguments in which he blames ppl for sometimes defending into other alliances and tries to forge a conspiracy from it.... Quiet unsuccessfull, hence my comment about "in old days ppl tried harder to get some good pr rolling".

@ Eol, a troll would set 1 bait and wait for it to bring some victim, you simply burry the thread with your proofless and agendaless drivel. In my book thats more spamming as each of your posts holds as much water as the weatherreport from the sahara.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 19:26   #59
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

you all suck.... GO ANOUBIS!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Unread 23 Nov 2004, 19:52   #60
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What's that? Two alliances are co-operating in order to defeat the top alliance? Only the awesome sid and his coterie of masterful strategical geniuses could have come up with a plan this devious and fiend-like.
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 22:41   #61
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
What's that? Two alliances are co-operating in order to defeat the top alliance? Only the awesome sid and his coterie of masterful strategical geniuses could have come up with a plan this devious and fiend-like.
More comments l;ike this please, I was beginning to lose faith.

Also the Eol Duracell Bunny one. That is going to stick I like that one

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 23:19   #62
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Quote:

How "doh some friends or former m8s defending a m8 in another alliance" becomes topnews is abit beyong me, care to enlighten me? As thats been daily business since r1 (getting defence from cluster/para/gal/m8s).
It got top news, the moment you all jumped on the thread

And didn't I already said, friends etc would be possibly. I include old BG friends among friends.. So, no I wasn't totally stupid. Just a bit like always.
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 23:53   #63
Leinad
DrFlame

Leinad is on a distinguished road

Quote:

2 alliance to take down one, 3 alliances to take down 2, 4 alliances to take down 3, welcome back to blocks.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 00:00   #64
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Is that such a bad thing?

Rather see some temporary blocks to bring the #1 alliance level with the rest than let them run away with it for fear of blocks :/
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 00:27   #65
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish

Rather see some temporary blocks to bring the #1 alliance level with the rest than let them run away with it for fear of blocks :/

I may be wrong, but i remeber ND and 1up attacking together at least 2-3 weeks ago. (Hitting Mistu) Is this what is defined as a temporary arrangement ?
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 00:38   #66
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leinad
2 alliance to take down one, 3 alliances to take down 2, 4 alliances to take down 3, welcome back to blocks.

Wasn't this comprehensively debunked on AD a long time ago? There was never anything wrong with blocks. Blocks that lasted the entire round when the point of their creation was over were what stagnated the game.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 00:40   #67
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

pie
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 00:42   #68
Leinad
DrFlame

Quote:

i rather see someone running away who deserves it than a block owning them and getting an undeserved rank.
Tbh if thats ur understand of a non block round then ppl should think about going back to blocks.
Its kinda stupid to get punished for being #1 and alliances like 1up who limit their member count but have a much higher average score/roids get the easy ride.
#1 isnt the only thing all alliances should be looking for.
Sry but such things will fast lead to real blocks if ppl see that some alliances try to get a better ranking through the support of others and not their own work.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 00:43   #69
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
pie

THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.

If Ministry posters continue to post such pointless drivel on AD, in threads which have a point, then I will ban one ministry poster a day every day until such actions cease. Thank you for your attention.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 00:44   #70
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

well said paddy
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 00:44   #71
Leinad
DrFlame

Quote:
THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.

If Ministry posters continue to post such pointless drivel on AD, in threads which have a point, then I will ban one ministry poster a day every day until such actions cease. Thank you for your attention.
lol troll lol.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 00:59   #72
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

who says im ministry tbfh
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 01:03   #73
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

your signature?
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 01:21   #74
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
your signature?
It's fake.
Smartass

oh well, lol troll lol

Ministry for life.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 01:25   #75
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leinad
i rather see someone running away who deserves it than a block owning them and getting an undeserved rank.
Tbh if thats ur understand of a non block round then ppl should think about going back to blocks.
Its kinda stupid to get punished for being #1 and alliances like 1up who limit their member count but have a much higher average score/roids get the easy ride.
#1 isnt the only thing all alliances should be looking for.
Sry but such things will fast lead to real blocks if ppl see that some alliances try to get a better ranking through the support of others and not their own work.
if you were part of the let 1up win brigade cos they're better one on one from last round I shant be having thee on my xmas card list lad.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 02:07   #76
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
if you were part of the let 1up win brigade cos they're better one on one from last round I shant be having thee on my xmas card list lad.
Do I get a xmas card?

Ministry for life.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 02:10   #77
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueArmy
Do I get a xmas card?
people from 1up get shaken by the hand for superb con artistry
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 04:44   #78
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
people from 1up get shaken by the hand for superb con artistry
Except me. I get a xmas card.

And dear god, it's not like LCH are fighting by themselves. Anyone with an ounce of brain matter can see that.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 04:56   #79
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
your signature?
thats a lie:/ it says i was ex-ministry
and it says ministry returned, meaning they've come backdoesnt mean i am them
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 06:24   #80
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Except me. I get a xmas card.

And dear god, it's not like LCH are fighting by themselves. Anyone with an ounce of brain matter can see that.

Who is helping Lch?
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 06:49   #81
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

VSN, Mistu, HR, and VGN.

what? I have just as much proof as you do.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 07:11   #82
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO @ Barrow

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 08:28   #83
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Hey! LCH likes jokes! So they arent humor-hating-baby-eaters!
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 08:38   #84
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
Hey! LCH likes jokes! So they arent humor-hating-baby-eaters!
nah, that's Fury :-)

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 12:16   #85
kilroy

kilroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
now taking a wildshot here,
-ND loses roids every night and they defend 1up instead, how long would this work for their internal stabilitiy ?
-1up and ND dont share the same ingame tag so defensive support compared to old rounds is kinda limited to fi/co against frigs or battleships, so rather weak, especially since every alliance needs those low eta ships themself to cover late reported incomings on their own.
-ever heared of the word "friends" or "old battlegroups" ? A concept not entirely new to planetarion (a game going from r1-r12) Something Kilroy and Eol both are guilty of participating in themself in earlier rounds.
-Eol names the 1up blacklist which seems to be common knowledge these days, anyone got a link ?

As a conclusion Kilroy is in an "omg i got leet intel" shocker. Joined forces with Eol this looks rather fishy at best as he is well known to be a troll and pot stirrer without any proof.

I remember back in the days ppl atleast had a few dozend of scans, short irc logs and nude pics of hcs copulating to back up those rumors all it apparently takes nowadays is someone saying "its true, honest!"...
Did I ever say that ND was helping 1up?
Well what i sayed is that 1up get help from other sides (defence) than there own alliance.
Well Focht this are not rumours i have seen the jpg ( i did myself from certain planets) and saw the def fleets were not 1up.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 13:26   #86
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Did I ever say that ND was helping 1up?
Well what i sayed is that 1up get help from other sides (defence) than there own alliance.
Well Focht this are not rumours i have seen the jpg ( i did myself from certain planets) and saw the def fleets were not 1up.
Hence my question how did this make topnews ?
The concept of outside defence on a personal, unorganized, not large scale level is neither new nor outstandingly shocking.
Its part of Pa like stealing asteroids is, so again what was the point ?

Did you want to show that you:
a) See a conspiracy with alliances deliberately sharing defence on an organized level ?
b) After many many rounds of playing you rediscovered the fine concept of friendship and defence ?
c) You were on the toplevel of boredom and the bottomlevel of information and thought u would share with us ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 14:14   #87
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

focht i did miss you...
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 14:45   #88
kilroy

Quote:
Hence my question how did this make topnews ?
The concept of outside defence on a personal, unorganized, not large scale level is neither new nor outstandingly shocking.
Its part of Pa like stealing asteroids is, so again what was the point ?

Did you want to show that you:
a) See a conspiracy with alliances deliberately sharing defence on an organized level ?
b) After many many rounds of playing you rediscovered the fine concept of friendship and defence ?
c) You were on the toplevel of boredom and the bottomlevel of information and thought u would share with us ?
Well focht like always you are trying to start something, well to bad that will not happen.
have fun with flamming you now i speak the truth. that more than only friends are helping 1up with defence ( and yes Fr vs BS and fi/co vs fr/de def)
And strange thing of al is the defence of those planets are al around 300-750k value planets specialist in 1 sort of defence ships.
I rest my case.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 14:56   #89
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

if you think they`re cheating then report them. otherwise quit flaming

just my personal opinion
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 15:07   #90
Phil^
Insomniac

infact i think you did.
If you are on about the same failed attack which i got reported to me with an irc log from you in it, from what i can remember when looking at them all, i dont remember seeing a single nd person defending.
and not one of them was cheating either.

After looking at it again, yup theres no ND there.
If this is the attack you are referring to in this thread, you need to fire your intel gatherers.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 15:49   #91
kilroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
infact i think you did.
If you are on about the same failed attack which i got reported to me with an irc log from you in it, from what i can remember when looking at them all, i dont remember seeing a single nd person defending.
and not one of them was cheating either.

After looking at it again, yup theres no ND there.
If this is the attack you are referring to in this thread, you need to fire your intel gatherers.

Well phill this was 1 of those attacks BUT i NEVER HAVE sayed ND did it ( or DID i say ND are the people who are helping 1up people defende) well phill i never have sayed ND helped them to defend.

And did i ever have sayed they were cheating in this posted? NO
So whats your point Philly........ That i need to stop typing...... I think we are in a free democracy, there for i can say what i will except , curse ofc
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 15:53   #92
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

so kilroy you werent talking about "other alliances" but infact about cheating ? Sorry your initial post might have been abit missleading there....

If we talk about cheating i would recommend to contact the authorities, in this case Phil (like you did) and Sid who i know has a harsh stance on cheating members.

P.S. since 1up limited itself to 67 members it might be that they have "kicked" their scanners and cov op planets alongside their smallest planets who still might defend the ingame alliance (concept of m8s again) and a well used tactic during the past rounds to evade the 100 member limit (if you have 100 good players and 10 scanners who will never need defence and in best case have some ships you will know whats meant).

Last but not least kilroy, i didnt start this thread, infact you did, sailing from "conspiracy" through "friends defend" towards "cheating".
If you keep that up we will soon get George W. in here and a new war in the middle east....

Conclusion, only post if you know yourself what you wanna tell the public...
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 15:56   #93
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
Well phill this was 1 of those attacks BUT i NEVER HAVE sayed ND did it ( or DID i say ND are the people who are helping 1up people defende) well phill i never have sayed ND helped them to defend.

And did i ever have sayed they were cheating in this posted? NO
So whats your point Philly........ That i need to stop typing...... I think we are in a free democracy, there for i can say what i will except , curse ofc
innuendo is a powerful tool, which backfired for you. im not making any point other then that
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 15:58   #94
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I find it mildly amusing, since ND still lose roids. If we lose roids, why would we defend 1up?
Because they control you?

Retired
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 15:59   #95
kilroy

Quote:
so kilroy you werent talking about "other alliances" but infact about cheating ? Sorry your initial post might have been abit missleading there....

If we talk about cheating i would recommend to contact the authorities, in this case Phil (like you did) and Sid who i know has a harsh stance on cheating members.

P.S. since 1up limited itself to 67 members it might be that they have "kicked" their scanners and cov op planets alongside their smallest planets who still might defend the ingame alliance (concept of m8s again) and a well used tactic during the past rounds to evade the 100 member limit (if you have 100 good players and 10 scanners who will never need defence and in best case have some ships you will know whats meant).

Last but not least kilroy, i didnt start this thread, infact you did, sailing from "conspiracy" through "friends defend" towards "cheating".
If you keep that up we will soon get George W. in here and a new war in the middle east....

Conclusion, only post if you know yourself what you wanna tell the public...
Like always i need to smile on your posted. Makes me laugh harder and harder.
Well read the posted again.. And yes you can read it how you like and this time you have read it your way.
And thats ofc like always not the right way of reading. What a surprising
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 16:08   #96
kilroy

Quote:
innuendo is a powerful tool, which backfired for you. im not making any point other then that
Ofc thats a power full tool.

But again this is what i have write (Well 1up have a new tactick.
They us other alliances to defend for them.Well nice job..... Its something diffrent)

Maby that alliance part i had to change to people who are not 1up. But than again are those people solo players? or are they in other alliances.

And back to specific log, phily like you sayed in that log there were people defending that were
not in 1up alliance but in other 1s.
But i could have made a mistake with reading that answer from you.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 16:13   #97
Phil^
Insomniac

yup. there were three defenders which were not 1up
there were a lot more which were. not surprising since it was a 1up planet you attacked
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 16:16   #98
Phil^
Insomniac

infact the best way for you to discover it would be to post links to each combat you think is fishy. im sure the cumulative alliance intel would show who is who ( given most aliances know the memberlist of others by now ), and they probably can reveal social links you are not aware of also

this thread is like a game of poker. imo youve bluffed on the nd connection. i call
show your cards
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 16:20   #99
kilroy

Quote:
infact the best way for you to discover it would be to post links to each combat. im sure the cumulative aliance intel would show who is who ( given most aliances know the memberlist of others by now ), and they probably cna reveal social links you are not aware of also
Well Philly you are 1 of those guys who can do that.
So can you sort that for me and give me a nice overvw. So i dont have to do that work
In the meantime thanks for doing that for me.

Well i never sayed ND would have done that... show me were i sayed that or are you m8s from Focht and read exact what you wane read?
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 16:22   #100
Phil^
Insomniac

you`re the one with the complaint against it. you show where its fishy. otherwise like i said before, quit flaming