User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Apr 2004, 18:49   #251
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Your classic "pld" thread (at FAnG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
While being a neutral planet in an allied galaxy. Does this mean all the other neutrals in allied galaxies are next on your 'nice roids' list?

Maybe instead of forcing people to stay in FAnG by roiding them when they leave, you should find out why people are leaving in the first place, and deal with that instead.

Peoples arguments here against my actions are based on asumptions. Wrong assumptions.

Just because i havent corrected there assumptions, doesnt eman they are right

And leshy, pm me fs
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 18:56   #252
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Correct them then, lets end the BS.
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 19:00   #253
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Good thing everything got sorted out guys. For a moment there I was worried there might be a war god forbid!
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 19:03   #254
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

lokken nah
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 19:07   #255
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Grim personally told me he wont accept anyone into Phraktos until they are able to join ingame, even if its agreed they will join in principle.

Ta
All i get from this, is that Phraktos HC are spineless. And from all my experiences with them this round, i am very dissapointed. They are people i know personally and i have liked. But their actions have proved the trousers do not fit

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 19:10   #256
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
lokken nah
Booooo

Away draw at Charlton btw
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 19:20   #257
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran

FAnG on the other hand won't tollerate poaching, if it happens we will simply act accordingly.

rgds Kj
This stinks of double standards I'm afraid.

You are willing to ignore agreements just to hit members that are seeking to leave FAnG and join another alliance. Perhaps you've forgotten what it's like being a member but its pretty damn obvious that if you intend to leave an alliance you find one that will accept you first. Fury had the policy in that the time you are a member of both alliances is what is counted as spying. Now common sense shows here that he was unhappy with FAnG, spoke with Phraktos - they accepted him, and then he told you afterwards.

I don't see the problem here. Going by Fury rules thats a 3 minute "spy" time which tbh is rather inconsequential, as an Executive I would see that the member was unhappy.

If he had waited days to tell you and kept FAnG membership then you could accuse him of spying or having malicious intent - from how I read it, you are just bitter that a top scoring planet doesnt like your alliance and joined another and so have acted illegally (in context of legality between alliance agreements inside this game) to get some measure of revenge.

By how you are saying all this, it seems like you think FAnG dont have to live up to its agreements - after all, its not like Phraktos have done anything about this issue. Perhaps you are dominant and can get away with stuff like this...

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 19:39   #258
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Booooo

Away draw at Charlton btw
works for me
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 19:49   #259
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

Anaram: Did someone tell your galmates not to defend you?

People have been closed for such actions before you know.
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 22:01   #260
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaram
Colt: I'll post what evidence I either have or don't have to that question the moment I see you denying it.
hehe, im not going to deny picking a target, but your missing a vital point in this, ill let you try and work it out..
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 01:01   #261
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

TouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these parts
Re: Your classic &quot;pld&quot; thread (at FAnG)

need a good fang phraktos war...
________
Cheap Glass Pipes

Last edited by TouRiQueT; 13 Sep 2011 at 06:55.
TouRiQueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 01:16   #262
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouRiQueT
need a good fang phraktos war...
If you let me farm you, I can pretend I'm Phraktos
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 01:23   #263
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Good thing everything got sorted out guys. For a moment there I was worried there might be a war god forbid!
who says "things got solved" means no war and all peace?

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 03:13   #264
Anaram

Anaram is infamous around these partsAnaram is infamous around these parts

Quote:
pm me if you wanna have an answer to that. Infact, we had a chat in pm yesterday, a mature and calm one, so if you'd just do the same with this question then I'm sure you'll get your answers. But don't expect me to give it on AD here.

rgds Kj
Why should I contact a person of no ranking in FAnG whatsover, when BCs and HCs refuse to answer the question?
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 03:15   #265
Anaram

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
Well said, but i belive if you join something you see it through. By joining something you are in essence giving your word that you will remain part of the team for the full season. Mebbe you dont see it that way, but i do. Hence i dont find it the least bit out of the ordinary that you where roided. And yes this is a game, but it is a war game. You made a decision to leave your team, and war was brought down upon you. Your problems where addressed and remedied but rather then having faith that they would be fixed, you went elsewhere, Which you thought was the best decision for you. Hence you where roided for going elsewhere. Now youve taken it to the boards in effort to say boo hoo Fang are bad. And i say Boo hoo, you should have waited a wee bit longer for your problems to be resolved.
You manage to state both that the problems were remedied and that I should have waited longer for them to resolve. Which one did you actually mean?
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 03:16   #266
Anaram

Quote:
Dear Anaram,
You have stated that you were only FaNG for two weeks and as such, dont feel you should be loyal, as loyalty ahs to be earned. I agree.
By the same token, your loylaty had to be earned in FaNG's eyes, and it wasnt. You got roided.
I am not happy that we left you with roids, but we did, out of respect of your new hc. Deal with it.

Im not dodging anything. My official stance atm is that you had nice roids. I was correct. They are very nice.

Thank You

Regards
Forest
I'm not talking of yours roiding me anymore with respect to yours dodging. I'm talking of yours badmouthing me to my friends.

EDIT: That you should roid me is something I woulde have passed by with a wave in a few days. That you should present vague accusations of me to my friends means that you will never be welcome in the same alliance as me as long as I have any say in the matter.

EDIT2: I did not state that I was in FAnG for 2 weeks, I was quoting. Three weeks is about a correct exact estimate, not that it matters.

Last edited by Anaram; 9 Apr 2004 at 03:45.
Anaram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 03:20   #267
Anaram

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guran
Anaram: Did someone tell your galmates not to defend you?

People have been closed for such actions before you know.
I know phk galmembers of mine recalled their defence. I also know that WP galmember of mine informed me that his HC contacted him about the defence he sent.

EDIT: "contacted" on this context means that he was to recall the defence.

Last edited by Anaram; 9 Apr 2004 at 03:33.
Anaram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 03:43   #268
Anaram

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
hehe, im not going to deny picking a target, but your missing a vital point in this, ill let you try and work it out..
This is becoming a pattern in FAnG responses. You refuse to give a statement that would you can not revoke at a whim, just like Forest's "official stance".

My only clue is that you might have picked a target at a time when the fleets were grounded, but by the time of the LT, fleets were no longer grounded. In any case, my initial claim was that top FAnG members were getting away with picking targets in non-FAnG attacks while FAnG fleets were supposedly grounded on the pain of kick+roid. I never claimed that the LT fell into this time.

You claimed that this was a lie, yet you refuse to deny my accusation.I expected as much, since you know that if you actually denied it, I would and could have presented the evidence. I do not think that anyone's stupid enough to miss what your refusal for a simple denial means. In any case, since you will not deny it, I will not present my evidence (as it is quite unnecessary to do so).
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 04:12   #269
Forest

Quote:
I'm not talking of yours roiding me anymore with respect to yours dodging. I'm talking of yours badmouthing me to my friends.

EDIT: That you should roid me is something I woulde have passed by with a wave in a few days. That you should present vague accusations of me to my friends means that you will never be welcome in the same alliance as me as long as I have any say in the matter.

EDIT2: I did not state that I was in FAnG for 2 weeks, I was quoting. Three weeks is about a correct exact estimate, not that it matters.

I told your friend that things were not all they seemed, that is about all.
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 04:29   #270
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Why should I contact a person of no ranking in FAnG whatsover, when BCs and HCs refuse to answer the question?
Because Kje still thinks he's important and needs something to do to make him feel relevent.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 08:25   #271
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
You manage to state both that the problems were remedied and that I should have waited longer for them to resolve. Which one did you actually mean?
Set Tps and full scans of xan planets
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 11:04   #272
Anaram

Quote:
I told your friend that things were not all they seemed, that is about all.
Nope, what you stated effectivly comes together as claiming I was not what I seemed. And that, is a totally different matter.
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 11:29   #273
Forest

And are u

Unread 9 Apr 2004, 12:34   #274
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Rather Interresting really.

I know some people will take offence to what I have to say, but if they are too narrow minded to see the truth then that is there problem.

It is not the job of the members to make themselves content within an alliance, if they are not content then that is the failing of the HC, and when the HC repeatidly ignore or avoid fixing the problems which cause this issue. Then it is very hypocrytical for them to say it is wrong for a member to leave.

And it seems that the ego's of those involved, stop them from realising that members put as much into the alliance as the alliance does for them.

Simply saying "You got those roids with us, they belong to us" is rather naive and very foolish, this is because no HC in there right mind will let there members know, that they care more about the roids staying in the alliance than the members staying.

Tone down the ego's a bit and you might realise that it is the members which make up the alliance, and not the hc and not the officers. Without the members the HC/Officers are nothing but a bunch of self deluded players with delusions of grandure.

Something which makes you a weak link in the eyes of your allies, even more so considering the past history, and the the venom this will likely cause within the memberbase of your allies.

As for giving the roids to a command member, another strike of hypocrisy there, not only in the "Those roids belong to the alliance" attitude but in that the Command members are merely profiteering from there members. Not to mention that his is farming, FAnG having an agreement with another alliance to roid member x. is still classed as farming.

Ah well, I cannot be bothered to continue, it appears that the game has dropped to new depths since most of the old crews have left. The ones left merely dream of better days, and swim in delusions of grandure.
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 12:54   #275
Biusa
Proud to be a Ğragon!

Biusa is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden

I know some people will take offence to what I have to say, but if they are too narrow minded to see the truth then that is there problem.

It is not the job of the members to make themselves content within an alliance, if they are not content then that is the failing of the HC, and when the HC repeatidly ignore or avoid fixing the problems which cause this issue. Then it is very hypocrytical for them to say it is wrong for a member to leave.

And it seems that the ego's of those involved, stop them from realising that members put as much into the alliance as the alliance does for them.

Simply saying "You got those roids with us, they belong to us" is rather naive and very foolish, this is because no HC in there right mind will let there members know, that they care more about the roids staying in the alliance than the members staying.

Tone down the ego's a bit and you might realise that it is the members which make up the alliance, and not the hc and not the officers. Without the members the HC/Officers are nothing but a bunch of self deluded players with delusions of grandure.

Something which makes you a weak link in the eyes of your allies, even more so considering the past history, and the the venom this will likely cause within the memberbase of your allies.

As for giving the roids to a command member, another strike of hypocrisy there, not only in the "Those roids belong to the alliance" attitude but in that the Command members are merely profiteering from there members. Not to mention that his is farming, FAnG having an agreement with another alliance to roid member x. is still classed as farming.

Ah well, I cannot be bothered to continue, it appears that the game has dropped to new depths since most of the old crews have left. The ones left merely dream of better days, and swim in delusions of grandure.

Couldn't say it much better myself.
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 13:14   #276
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

Quote:
Not to mention that his is farming, FAnG having an agreement with another alliance to roid member x. is still classed as farming.
so: FAnG will win! they will have MOST planets closed for illegal actions in the game

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ğ] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 13:29   #277
Forest

Interesting view Morden, I can only assume you haven't read my posts.

My stance, and it will remain so until I decide otherwise, is he was roided for easy roids.

And I really dont buy the 'game dropping to new depths since old crews left',

We have always carried out ingame retals and I dont see taht ever changing. I can even remember in r2/3? Sid accessing arbitor, changing an ally to hostile, roiding him then changing it back to friendly.

And for the record, in no way did I ever mean to land, I launched at 2000 gmt or something, along with other officers with the aim of dragging out gal def so that our 0355 launches woyuld be able to land. The fact that I was able to land was a big bonus
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 13:57   #278
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:

sums up everything in this thread perfectly

ps forest for someone who said they would not comment ur doin a lot of talking about your farming

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 13:59   #279
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
sums up everything in this thread perfectly

ps forest for someone who said they would not comment ur doin a lot of talking about your farming
No comment
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 14:20   #280
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

finally someone notices the arrogance of the nowadays "leet leaders".

very well said.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 15:00   #281
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by virogenesis
Colt I myself am aware that alliances do allow the bigger planets to do stuff the smaller members can't
ie: LDK got to roid ppl while the rest of xanadu had their fleets grounded.
Thats a load of crap.. I was Xanadu HC and also wing HC and creator of the Ministry wing, and there was never such a deal. LDK had the same rules as everyone else. They did have a tendency to with-hold defense though as they were on another server, but thats a totally different thing.

Tesla
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 15:22   #282
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
I like when people quote/post logs on AD.
1. Your discussion with LB|away were strictly private, that show how much respect you had for your HC.
2. I dont like people jumping from alliance to alliance ( but it could be that i am the only one.) i stated to many people who wanted to quit their alliance, to first clear this with their allies because i dont like people leaving on bad terms.
you might been a good members until you left FAnG, we do treat our member with respect and at least try our harder,
to come to AD and leave a propaganda Quote just make it lower than anything.
If you would really care about what FAnG represent you would have asked to take a more active role in it and maybe try to change things.
FAnG respected you and FAnG sent you defense when you needed them, and FAnG done many thing for you, so at least dont look at it like you done for FAnG and we didnt give it back.
And when i state FAnG, i state the member as a overall.
But leaving allaince in middle of a round is not appreciated by me.

This is my personal point of view.
I cba to read all the stuff posted in this thread.. but I reacted especially much to this kinda attitude..

"Your discussion with LB|away were strictly private, that show how much respect you had for your HC."

You (FanG) just attacked a member that had done a lot of good for ur alliance, that shows how much respect YOU have for HIM. And getting annoyed or even pissed off is a natural human reaction to beeing let down, there is nothing disrespectful about that.
"I dont like people jumping from alliance to alliance ( but it could be that i am the only one.) i stated to many people who wanted to quit their alliance, to first clear this with their allies because i dont like people leaving on bad terms."

I have been HC in several alliances too, and Im not really amused when my members leave my alliance either. But as long as its an alliance on the SAME side of the fence I tolerate it. Why ? Well given the member has been a good member to my alliance, I think he preserves the right to decide himself what alliance to play for. I sure dont want members in my alliance that dont wanna be there. This is a game, and alliances shouldnt be a prison.
"to come to AD and leave a propaganda Quote just make it lower than anything.
If you would really care about what FAnG represent you would have asked to take a more active role in it and maybe try to change things."

Again its a totally natural reaction. I know if I was the person that had been treated like this my post would be A LOT harsher so that shows he has sum respect for ya.
"FAnG respected you and FAnG sent you defense when you needed them, and FAnG done many thing for you, so at least dont look at it like you done for FAnG and we didnt give it back.
And when i state FAnG, i state the member as a overall.
But leaving allaince in middle of a round is not appreciated by me."

Syn_Sid hit the nail on the head here, FAnG only reacts like this cuz they are afraid of loosing rank and what not. Dont even try to blame anything else. Sure u mite be annoyed, but attacking a former loyal member that tried to leave on good terms ? C'mon, dont u develop any sense of friendship in FanG at all ? I know I hate kicking friends, let alone attack em.

Tesla
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 15:30   #283
Sonnenbomber
ToT HC

Sonnenbomber is on a distinguished road

Quote:
So I'm sitting here in front of my computer clapping hands at the incomings I've been offered courtesy of Furious Angels. The following I think quite well summarises the situation:

This chat took place with LB about 3 hours ago. The mentioned talk with alch took place 6 days ago.

So THIS is FAnG for you.

-Anaram - Proud To Be Ğragons, Proud To Be EX-FAnG
1. you are a noob Anaram. If you leave an alliance, the ally wants to keep the roids in their own rows without regarding for what reason you leave or how you did during the time in the ally. thats business and 95% of all allys work that way. if you dislike it, try to find an ally that plays in IPC style.
2. FAnG already wasnt able to win R8 and R10 were they had both times a good chance to do, you really expcet they risk the same happens again this round?

@alch: LOL
why do you still justify your policy here? normal reaction on such flame threads normally would be launching the next wave.
R4 120:25 Cäsar of Roman Empire (p25a)
R5 14:9 Sonnenbomber of Reschis Götterhimmel (ToT Trialmember)
R6 23:14 Häuptling Kaltes Warmes und Fließendes Wasser (ToT BC)
R7 7:12 Dummheit kann man nicht verbieten (ToT HC)
R8 15:1 Gummizofe of Brigade 0 (ToT HC)
R9 16:3 Vicky Vomit of The yoghourt bums around quiet (ToT HC)
R10 13:10 KratzDeinPupsloch of DurchfallImWeltAll (ToT HC)
R11-12 Reallife and other games
Sonnenbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 16:04   #284
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Also, what we do with neutrals in allied galaxies is something FAnG, mistu and phraktos decide upon and is infact none of your or anyone's business

rgds Kj
Isn't it, in fact, the business of said neutrals in allied galaxies? Don't they deserve to know if their defending in-galaxy of MFP members will be rewarded with being roided by other MFP members - even if they've never attacked MFP themselves?
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 16:11   #285
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
This stinks of double standards I'm afraid.

I don't see the problem here. Going by Fury rules thats a 3 minute "spy" time which tbh is rather inconsequential, as an Executive I would see that the member was unhappy.
This reminds me of a case in r7, where a fury member left for Titans, with Fury later used an exuse to start a war...
Your memory doesnt go far, does it Zhil?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 16:31   #286
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
Isn't it, in fact, the business of said neutrals in allied galaxies? Don't they deserve to know if their defending in-galaxy of MFP members will be rewarded with being roided by other MFP members - even if they've never attacked MFP themselves?
heh, you're abit naïve if you really think that neutrals in MPF gals haven't attacked any other gal with MPF members in. Tbh, neutrals choosing to be in a gal with a block, know the risks and imo do not need to be informed again by the HC's in that block.
Also, it's not the duty of an alliance to make an official statement regarding neutrals in allied galaxies. Such things often get arranged within the galaxy itself and hardly becomes a real issue.

Also, and I know this through experience during r9 (when I was Ely), neutrals defending in gal will always step on someone's feet. Hence why having neutrals in a galaxy which consist of members of a single block only is just another possible cause of troubles. also, they can be neutrals in the beginning of the round and hostiles by the end, just because the alliances decided to fight eachother.

You can't really make a general stance on all neutrals as in most cases, it gets dealt differently.

nway, that's just my opinion on this, it's not upto me to enforce any of this.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Apr 2004, 16:36   #287
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
Syn_Sid hit the nail on the head here, FAnG only reacts like this cuz they are afraid of loosing rank and what not. Dont even try to blame anything else. Sure u mite be annoyed, but attacking a former loyal member that tried to leave on good terms ? C'mon, dont u develop any sense of friendship in FanG at all ? I know I hate kicking friends, let alone attack em.

Tesla
that's very kind, but we have a community and seriously don't need your help to tell us how to make friends or anything.

It's not just a matter of "afraid to loosing ranks". It's more about attaining the current rank. And I think you're really hypocritical if you really think no other alliance would do ALOT of things to attain their ranks. I mean, Ely proved that superbly last round.

Also read Sonnen's reply, he "for once" has a good point there.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Apr 2004, 16:48   #288
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

People who run their galaxies should be able to control the neutrals.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 18:14   #289
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
People who run their galaxies should be able to control the neutrals.
they should yes

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Apr 2004, 21:09   #290
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
Thats a load of crap.. I was Xanadu HC and also wing HC and creator of the Ministry wing, and there was never such a deal. LDK had the same rules as everyone else. They did have a tendency to with-hold defense though as they were on another server, but thats a totally different thing.

Tesla
Tesla not being rude but I know about Xanadu & I know LDK got alot of protection.
R5 I was in 26:25 a xan gal that shared the same bg as 13:10 ( Red bull) & they got a lot more protection than us.....
r6 I was in faye's gal.......the sister gal we started off with had a xan hc in it aswell so i believe
r7 yet again i was in a xan gal
also having talks with one of my xan gcs he even explained why he had no more loyality to xanadu
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 22:29   #291
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

hahahaha kj calling sid naive.
This happens when you grow to big for your shoes.

Forest, before you talk crap about sid you should atleast try to look abit over assumptions and rumors floating around.
In r3 i was applying to Fury, defended vs Sid attacking my cluster, while i was still a neutral in a fury galaxy, easy roids for him if he wanted to go for me and prefectly in range, he did no such and even proceeded my recruiting letter further. So kindly stfu about farming friendlies considering i have been flying after that quiet a few times with sid in r3 r4 r5 and r6. He went not often for retals and nearly never alone to prevent exactly the "only hc/officers get retals" crap.
If you had a retal you can claim it for yourself or your bg/friends/galaxy and execute it, not fury took the retal and assigned it.
Alone the last fact shows how much u know about Furys dealings with retals.
P.S. Retal policies and treating neutrals was never an issue for fury, not many worried or complained about that because we had the "fury first" policiy, aka galaxycontrol.
If your galaxy broke the rules they were free to hit, if not we honored that with protection and support (you may ask many ppl about that who shared fury controlled gals, they will all tell you the same)
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 22:34   #292
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
This reminds me of a case in r7, where a fury member left for Titans, with Fury later used an exuse to start a war...
Your memory doesnt go far, does it Zhil?
Someone was going to bring this up, but its rather irrelevant. On the surface it looks the same but it isnt.

It was more complicated than this issue. So stop stirring Zhukov, it won't work.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 23:27   #293
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
hahahaha kj calling sid naive.
This happens when you grow to big for your shoes.

Forest, before you talk crap about sid you should atleast try to look abit over assumptions and rumors floating around.
In r3 i was applying to Fury, defended vs Sid attacking my cluster, while i was still a neutral in a fury galaxy, easy roids for him if he wanted to go for me and prefectly in range, he did no such and even proceeded my recruiting letter further. So kindly stfu about farming friendlies considering i have been flying after that quiet a few times with sid in r3 r4 r5 and r6. He went not often for retals and nearly never alone to prevent exactly the "only hc/officers get retals" crap.
If you had a retal you can claim it for yourself or your bg/friends/galaxy and execute it, not fury took the retal and assigned it.
Alone the last fact shows how much u know about Furys dealings with retals.
P.S. Retal policies and treating neutrals was never an issue for fury, not many worried or complained about that because we had the "fury first" policiy, aka galaxycontrol.
If your galaxy broke the rules they were free to hit, if not we honored that with protection and support (you may ask many ppl about that who shared fury controlled gals, they will all tell you the same)
idiot, I can call sid naive whenever I want ok. Unlike you fury minions, he's not a GOD to me. I got respect for him, sure, but what he said I find abit naive.

go piss on something else,

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Apr 2004, 23:56   #294
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Someone was going to bring this up, but its rather irrelevant. On the surface it looks the same but it isnt.

It was more complicated than this issue. So stop stirring Zhukov, it won't work.
I was just showing your double standards. Just like I did in r8, remember that? You and QD wanted everyone to stop smothering one Fury member who was cought cheating, when infact you fury boys had a field day earlier when someone else was taken.

But ofcouse, with your memory, I hardly thought you would remember such things dear Zhil.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 00:17   #295
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
I was just showing your double standards. Just like I did in r8, remember that? You and QD wanted everyone to stop smothering one Fury member who was cought cheating, when infact you fury boys had a field day earlier when someone else was taken.

But ofcouse, with your memory, I hardly thought you would remember such things dear Zhil.
I wasn't around much in r8, I think you have your wires crossed.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 00:24   #296
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
I wasn't around much in r8, I think you have your wires crossed.
Your were posting useless crap on these boards as always my dear.
I might have been late r7, but that doesnt change anything, so dont run from the facts.
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 00:47   #297
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Your were posting useless crap on these boards as always my dear.
I might have been late r7, but that doesnt change anything, so dont run from the facts.
What does cheating have to do with this thread though?

You're running off on a tandem. Im arguing over standards regarding alliance agreements, are you saying you agree with FAnG's method of roiding a member who left for Phraktos simply because they wanted too?

If so, why? If not, why not?

valy was not a case of this, she conducted some actions within Fury that we wised to remedy (something involving Bluearmy.)

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 01:03   #298
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:

You're running off on a tandem. Im arguing over standards regarding alliance agreements, are you saying you agree with FAnG's method of roiding a member who left for Phraktos simply because they wanted too?

valy was not a case of this, she conducted some actions within Fury that we wised to remedy (something involving Bluearmy.)
I was arguing (as you will se if you devop reading skills dear) that I claimed you was having double standards.

So she was bad in what way to BA? As BA is a sweet little puppy, I dont think its hard to be bad against him
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 02:41   #299
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by virogenesis
Tesla not being rude but I know about Xanadu & I know LDK got alot of protection.
R5 I was in 26:25 a xan gal that shared the same bg as 13:10 ( Red bull) & they got a lot more protection than us.....
r6 I was in faye's gal.......the sister gal we started off with had a xan hc in it aswell so i believe
r7 yet again i was in a xan gal
also having talks with one of my xan gcs he even explained why he had no more loyality to xanadu
LDK didnt get ANY special treatment. I know, u dont.. so leave it...
r5 I was in a Fury/Legion gal so I wouldnt know..
r6 I was in a top 10 ranked Xanadu/Ministry gal as GC and ranked 16th in universe myself, never did LDK get any other treatment than any other wing.
r7 I played for about 2 weeks till I had to leave for crappy army service, I was in a Xanadu/Ministry gal till then...

And ur wrong, wrong, wrong.. Dont try to discuss stuff u dont know wiv a HC and wing HC.. its just silly cuz I know and tbh u dont.

Tesla
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 08:12   #300
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road

Quote:

... and what makes you believe you would be able to give us a valid judgement we should actually take serious?
Nether Fury nor eclipse was known for its fairness or high moralic standards, but for constant backstabbing, ungratefullness towards loyal allies and desperate measures to win.
That was the first lesson we learned from you in round 7. For sure I cant reproach you for this as generousness simply doesnt pay in planetarion, and if you wouldnt have taken the advantage of our naivety at that time, someone else would have done.
Until today FAnG never reached the level of Fury when it came to politics and treachery. Although we managed to provoke and piss off the entire universe in almost every single round we played we never were capable to betray our allies. But on the other hand we did not even try to do...

And I think time has shown our way to play this game wasnt the worst one to choose. While the glorious Fury disbanded and Eclipse`s members left the game, FAnG survived.
We had our ups and downs as well, noone who wants to get taken serious will deny that, but we are still here. And although still not being the top politicians of the round, FAnG again has the most members, the most roids and the highest average score.

...and - sorry to be mean - if someone really wants to change this, he has to bring more then a disbanded alliance and some hypocritical statements which are eventually still being good enough to let me smile about them
LEFF|pm is offline   Reply With Quote