User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 29 May 2003, 21:26   #1
Pavil

To all you h8'rs''

You can mock my attempts at musical stardom all you want but here is the proof of the unwasted studiotime I have been granted by False Horseshoe Records here in Glasgow where I am finally getting the chance to live the dream.

2 Rushes and 1 full track

Now you can begin sucking me off plz ta

1. New Despair
2. Sweeter Than You
3. Tainted Kitten
Unread 29 May 2003, 21:27   #2
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Hurray! The return of Pavil.

wb
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 21:28   #3
Pavil

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
Hurray! The return of Pavil.

wb

I just came back to rub your noses in it because I am finally making it in music as these rushes will prove.

ta ta
Unread 29 May 2003, 21:29   #4
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Quote:
Originally posted by Pavil
I just came back to rub your noses in it because I am finally making it in music as these rushes will prove.

ta ta
Whatever, I liked the songs u posted last time
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Unread 29 May 2003, 21:31   #5
Pavil

Quote:
Whatever, I liked the songs u posted last time

Im about to break
Unread 29 May 2003, 21:31   #6
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Re: To all you h8'rs''

Quote:
1. New Despair
erm

The singer cant hit the notes.
Unread 29 May 2003, 21:35   #7
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

I changed my mind

the singer is AWFUL!
Unread 29 May 2003, 21:36   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: To all you h8'rs''

Quote:
erm

The singer cant hit the notes.

Its definetely Pavil then.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 21:36   #9
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts
Re: To all you h8'rs''

Quote:
You can mock my attempts at musical stardom all you want but here is the proof of the unwasted studiotime I have been granted by False Horseshoe Records here in Glasgow where I am finally getting the chance to live the dream.

2 Rushes and 1 full track

Now you can begin sucking me off plz ta

1. New Despair
2. Sweeter Than You
3. Tainted Kitten

New Despair quite good song :-d even tho i HATE country music.
Sweeter Then m...................you don't hit the notes that g00d. Try singin a bit higher
Tained kitten starts verry good but goes bad at the end cause u r outa air

Good luck tho and don't give up
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 21:36   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
'Player haters'

PS Pretty good. Although I do recall a better one you did. Was is the sunday8pm one? I forget
Unread 29 May 2003, 21:38   #11
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have my doubts this is pavil when you consider the many wanna bes out there. I demand proof.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 22:24   #12
Anu
Kontrč*******

Anu is infamous around these parts
comedy gold
Anu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 01:10   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
tainted kitten. without listening to it, i like it

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote