User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 01:26   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
tension of opposites

Well today I went round to a "good" friends house. Now the person in question is female. We dated for a good two months and I enjoyed every minute of it. However we did more friends things, and she suggested rather than date we just remain good friends. Which we did.

Anyway I went to hers and we were sitting around talking and one of my friends asked her about this new guy she is chatting too.

Girl 1 "Hows Jay?"
My ex "Oh hes good"
Girl 1 "Spoken to him lately"
My ex "Yeah I spoke to him today"
Girl 1 "So...."
My ex "Well hes coming out on thursday when we all go out"
Girl 1 "Jiggy Jiggy "
My ex "She Blushes"
Girl 1 "laughter"
My ex "we will see, it should be a fun night"

Now throughout this whole conversation I was just playing with my lighter, listening to everything and getting annoyed. Firstly I was angry. Aston Villa had lost and I sat in the pub being taunted by people for how shit villa were, it wasnt just that but we could go down :/ So I was already pissed off. Secondly it was just weird to see that someone else could have her and I couldnt. But this is how the conversation felt for me.

Girl 1 "Hows Jay?"
Me "Who the **** is Jay"
My ex "Oh hes good"
Me "Oh hes good, well once ive smashed his head in he wont be"
Girl 1 "Spoken to him lately"
Me "Jesus let it go, you made the small talk"
My ex "Yeah I spoke to him today"
Me "Well isnt that just ****ing great"
Girl 1 "So...."
Me "So what, villa just lost, a girl i like is talking about her new conquest in front of me, who cares about so"
My ex "Well hes coming out on thursday when we all go out"
Me "Im coming out thursday, is this a joke or...jesus now im annoyed"
Girl 1 "Jiggy Jiggy "
Me "Oh for **** sake dont put ideas in her head
My ex "She Blushes"
Me "Maybe she will take it up the arse, it will hurt her and she wont go out with him anymore"
Girl 1 "laughter"
Me "Why am I friends with you again?"
My ex "we will see, it should be a fun night"
Me "Yeah it will be awesome, seeing a girl I really like being pulled by a twat"

Now Ive cooled down a bit but im still annoyed, this girl is a close friend, and im annoyed that I havent heard of this jay, im also annoyed that someone can be good enough for her. Im also annoyed that it didnt work out between me and her. Im also annoyed because she doesnt know one word from her and I would marry her.

Jesus its ****ed up, I guess all I can do is be the good friend I promised and support her, but by god if he does anything to upset her (including anal) I will kill him.