User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Feb 2006, 16:50   #1
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Death threats

Today I was threatened with death by a roofer, because I don't want to pay the rest of his bill because he tried to ripp us off big time. I taped it with my cellphone, which is no evidence whatsoever, because it probably can be faked easily (How do you prove it was him on the end of the line?). Anyway, I told him to go **** himself and wait until he hears from my lawyer about that bill and that I'm going to call the cops if he should ever show up here again.

Moral of the story: If you should ever happen to buy a house around here and some guy comes to your door and wants to clean your roof (some 'real' roof-guy we called today told us he probably did more damage than good with what he did) you should either beat him up or call the cops.

Anyway, did you ever receive any death threats?
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 16:53   #2
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Death threats

No.

But I received a call on my mobile phone yesterday asking me to confirm my post code.

My response was "**** off" and pressing the 'End Call' button.

ID Fraud/Theft for you these days.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 20:55   #3
Emperor Rozenski
Generic funny comment.

Emperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
No.

But I received a call on my mobile phone yesterday asking me to confirm my post code.

My response was "**** off" and pressing the 'End Call' button.

ID Fraud/Theft for you these days.
You told them your post code was "PI55 0FF"?

Kick the Baby! - did we rock your world?
Emperor Rozenski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 17:28   #4
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
Today I was threatened with death by a roofer, because I don't want to pay the rest of his bill because he tried to ripp us off big time. I taped it with my cellphone, which is no evidence whatsoever, because it probably can be faked easily (How do you prove it was him on the end of the line?). Anyway, I told him to go **** himself and wait until he hears from my lawyer about that bill and that I'm going to call the cops if he should ever show up here again.

Moral of the story: If you should ever happen to buy a house around here and some guy comes to your door and wants to clean your roof (some 'real' roof-guy we called today told us he probably did more damage than good with what he did) you should either beat him up or call the cops.

Anyway, did you ever receive any death threats?
I used to get them all the time when I worked at McDonald's (Lee Bank, Birmingham) and someone even spat in my face :crymeariver: because I wouldn't "sort them out" with free food.

I thought everyone knew not to trust tradesmen that just turned up at your door but i'm sorry to hear about your predicament.
PSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 17:29   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Never deal with a contractor unless you've had references confirmed.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 17:35   #6
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

everyone knows that, but that guy was so good. I think now I understand how people end up in religous sects. Apparently it's not as difficult as I always thought to talk people into total madness
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 17:56   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The only time someone threatened to kill me was when I evicted them and accidently ruined some of their stuff.
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 19:32   #8
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
The only time someone threatened to kill me was when I evicted them and accidently ruined some of their stuff.
if this is what i seem to recall reading on your livejournal aaaaaaages ago, it sounded hilarious. well, from a schadenfreude perspective.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 19:46   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
if this is what i seem to recall reading on your livejournal aaaaaaages ago, it sounded hilarious. well, from a schadenfreude perspective.
Yeah. :/
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 18:06   #10
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I've had a few threats. None have ever materialised or been successful either. Last year 3 boys at the train station wanted to see my wallet. So I went, wait a minute let me get it - went to my cricket bag and pulled out a bat and they walked away. Luckily for me, I can pull off a mean looking expression in 1/100th of a second.

Most threats never materialise and are just there to shake you up so they can achieve an objective without any hassle/stress. If a person pointed a weapon at you would you give in? I had a debate with my sister and said no. If I die, then I die - I'm going to die one day. That doesn't mean I'm suicidal or I'll willingly allow someone to kill me but I'd like to die for a reason and for a good one at that. If that means not giving in then so be it.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 18:59   #11
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
I've had a few threats. None have ever materialised or been successful either. Last year 3 boys at the train station wanted to see my wallet. So I went, wait a minute let me get it - went to my cricket bag and pulled out a bat and they walked away. Luckily for me, I can pull off a mean looking expression in 1/100th of a second.

Most threats never materialise and are just there to shake you up so they can achieve an objective without any hassle/stress. If a person pointed a weapon at you would you give in? I had a debate with my sister and said no. If I die, then I die - I'm going to die one day. That doesn't mean I'm suicidal or I'll willingly allow someone to kill me but I'd like to die for a reason and for a good one at that. If that means not giving in then so be it.
If someone threatens you with a gun, here are a few examples of things NOT to say.

"You haven't got the balls to pull the trigger!"

"What are you going to do shoot me?"

"Go ahead and take your best shot!"

"Am I supposed to be scared."

"**** you, you came over to my house!"

If have prosecuted murders where those were the victim's final words to the murderer. Challenging people with guns is a bad idea. If they don't kill you, you can always look them up later with your cricket bat and settle things in a gentlemanly manner."

"Discretion is the better part of valor."
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 19:09   #12
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
If someone threatens you with a gun, here are a few examples of things NOT to say.

If have prosecuted murders where those were the victim's final words to the murderer. Challenging people with guns is a bad idea. If they don't kill you, you can always look them up later with your cricket bat and settle things in a gentlemanly manner."

That's good to know. :/
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 06:58   #13
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda

my dads cousin (so shes my second cousin) used to run a pub in the rough areas of liverpool (whats the street that is actually a rich street in london, but in liverpool shops have to have bulletproof glass between cashiers/customers? Park Lane?)

Anyhow, the story goes that some guy came in the pub pointed a stub nosed gun (cant remember model) in her face and asked for the money in the register, she looked at the gun and said "I bet that gun is bigger then your d*ck" to which he is supposed to have just left in a hurry

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 18:51   #14
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

I've made a few threats in my day.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 20:35   #15
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've never had a death threat.
The most recent strange thing to happen was that I got phoned on my mobile by a withheld number. It was an Indian guy, he sounded quite old. I told him that he had the wrong number, but he insisted he had my number written down and that I had called him, and he demanded an apology (wtf?). This pissed me off somewhat so I said something along the lines of "I have no idea who you are, and I don't really care." and hung up.

He phoned back.

I told him that he wasn't going to get anything from me, and this wasn't helping matters. I hung up.

He phoned back.

I told him that if he didn't bugger off I'd report him. He gloated that his number was withheld. I reminded him that while it might be withheld from me, it certainly wasn't withheld from Vodafone. He hung up.

I'm counting that as a win for me.
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 20:45   #16
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
I've never had a death threat.
Ur fukken ded.
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 21:04   #17
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Ur fukken ded.
KNACKER WHACKERS!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 20:45   #18
wu_trax

Apparently it's illegal to tape your phone conversations, not quite as illegal as threatening to beat someone to death when he leaves the house, but illegal none the less, so I cant even go to the police with it (No, I'm not scared of the guy, he is never going to do anything, but I was hoping I could somehow use this to support this whole ridiculous-bill-for-crappy-work-case )
One day you are happy that ISPs are not allowed to safe IP-adresses, making it pretty much impossible to to sue anyone over file-sharing, the next day you realize that because of all our privacy laws you are not allowed to tape phone conversations. Life sux.
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 22:11   #19
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
Apparently it's illegal to tape your phone conversations, not quite as illegal as threatening to beat someone to death when he leaves the house.

not illegal, but you are meant to tell them that you are recording the conversation if you want to use it as any kind of evidence (at leaast in the UK i believe, although i could be wrong)

yes, i have been threatened with death, and annoyingly i had to believe the guy would do it as well, which wasnt ****ing funny.
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 23:36   #20
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
not illegal, but you are meant to tell them that you are recording the conversation if you want to use it as any kind of evidence (at leaast in the UK i believe, although i could be wrong)
you are.

it's not illegal to record your phone conversations in this circumstances and it certainly wouldn't be inadmissable
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 02:26   #21
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
you are.

it's not illegal to record your phone conversations in this circumstances and it certainly wouldn't be inadmissable
Vodafone said that they can record phone call conversations for me if I get the same nuisance calls from a certain company (the same "company" asking for my postcode) which they can present to the police.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 12:32   #22
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
you are.

I'm not sure what kind of lawyer you are, but maybe you can tell me anywa: would such a recording count as evidence in UK? I have no way to prove that it was really him on the other side of the line (I could have taped it with a friend or something like that) or that i didnt edit the recording afterwards
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 21:49   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Paging leroy the african american!
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 02:11   #24
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I've recived lots of death threats, but I'm still alive.

The most recent one was when three guys took me around a corner and flashed a big knife, just beacause I pushed one of them down some stairs after he tried to punch a friend of mine. To cut the story short, I was piss drunk (and a bit strung up on coke) so I told them to stab me, but if they did they better do a jolly good job or I would come back. In other words, I did what I should not do. However, I I'm pretty good at looking scary, and they seemed and acted like cowards, so I did not want to budge in to them.

There was one time when I was beaten so badly that the doctor said I was lucky to escape without any major injury. They threatened to kill me before they started, and I did not take them seriously enough
The moral is, DDA is right.

I'm not a aggressive type and never start trouble. It's just that damned alcohol that makes me not tolerate anything
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 02:30   #25
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've had a couple of death threats but I didn't take them seriously. If someone wants to kill you, they are hardly going to tell you about it first.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 12:39   #26
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yes it would 'count as evidence'

that's why i said "certainly wouldn't be inadmissable", what I meant was that such a recording would not be in admissable in court as evidence: what value that evidence would have is another question and would depend on questions such as quality of recording or the ease of distinguishing the voice.
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 12:40   #27
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

An ex gf's dad once phoned me and told me hed rip my '****ing head off' if i ever ****ing hurt is sweet princess daughter again. He would come down to the university and ****ing kick me in.

Odd thing is that she broke up with me and then because i wouldnt take her back because she was ****ing about with some other guy at the same time (and numerous other reasons) so im unsure as to why he bothered to tell me that.

I saw him at my graduation and i have no doubt i couldve kicked his ass tho.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 13:34   #28
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
An ex gf's dad once phoned me and told me hed rip my '****ing head off' if i ever ****ing hurt is sweet princess daughter again. He would come down to the university and ****ing kick me in.
"Your little princess always hurts, she's so ****ing thight man."
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 04:50   #29
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

People like this contractor tend to go for "weak" targets. So thats something to think about. Generally, someone making any type of threats over the phone/email or something like that, really hold no water. Be afraid when someone is looking you in the eye, calm, and says that he will kill you. The nub ranting and raving, making a scene really won't do anything.
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 17:53   #30
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Spit
If he was so good why did he need/try to rip you off?
I didnt mean good in his job, I mean good in ripping people off (well, I guess that kind of is his job, which amkes him good in his job..., I'm confused now).