User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 20:59   #1
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Holiday Cancellations

Ok, I made a mistake and I want to know if any of you amazing people can help me save my monies.

I booked a return flight to Norway via http://www.norwegian.no before I'd got official confirmation of time off from work for specific days on holiday. I paid on my Barclaycard credit card on Sunday night (tickets are for mid-May).
I've found read and found that my cheaper discount ticket is non-refundable and my credit card has been charged [ I haven't checked this ]. However, it's my credit card, so I guess I can cancel it. The question is, should I? I don't know the Norwegian laws but I guess they're likely to say "you idiot". I might be able to adjust (though it'll be around 25% extra to change them). Also, they might get pretty cross if I cancel my payment when they say I can't.

Edit: god this looks like a spam post
mods please don't delete this post and ban me!

Last edited by Appocomaster; 7 Apr 2009 at 21:08.
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote