User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 17 Apr 2009, 23:04   #1
JDD
aka Duncan

JDD is an unknown quantity at this point
Alliance attack page

I'm sure this has been brought up somewhere, but is it possible to have the Planet name colum removes add add in the planets value/score/size and maybe race? This would make using the ingame attack system a lot nicer than having to flip back and forth b/t the attack page and the galaxy page to see what your target really is rather than a planet name that doesnt really tell you anything more than the coords already tell you.
[h3lls angels] round 20
[NewDawn] round 25,26,27,29
[Conspiracy] round 40
[NewDawn] round 70 - 73
[DLR] Round 30,31,33 - 39,41 - 46,49,50,74,75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
He's a hick. In charge of an alliance. It's like giving the Dukes of Hazzard a tank division to control.
JDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2009, 23:47   #2
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Alliance attack page

agreed
Unread 18 Apr 2009, 00:50   #3
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

I think this is a good suggestion. It would improve the usefulness of the page.
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)

Last edited by Cincinnatus; 18 Apr 2009 at 10:52.
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2009, 05:29   #4
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

I think that's a great idea and i would like to see it implemented. Thank you for this suggestion

ps. **** you cincinnatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.

Last edited by stay_posi; 18 Apr 2009 at 19:08.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2009, 07:47   #5
solenziz

solenziz is an unknown quantity at this point

That would make the tool waaay more usable! good idea
solenziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2009, 10:59   #6
Cincinnatus
PA Team

Cincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud of

My plan is to try and improve all the ingame alliance tools, i'm not sure which i'm gonna be starting with, but hopefully some of them will have been changed and hopefully improved for r32.
Ofc this is a bit dependent on how much else needs coding.

One large problem we face with alot of things like the tools is that we want to give out as much info as possible on the page, except the problem is that the pages are rather narrow so some things get left out simply cause there isn't room.
It might have been interesting to do the alliance stuff a bit more like AH was, have it a tiny bit more seperate than now and a different wider layout.
While most/all other game pages can do fine with the current with, alliance pages like the attack, defending/incoming, intel etc could really use a much wider layout.

In any case, suggestions of on what the alliance tools needs, what ppl want them to have or do is very much welcome. And hopefully we can improve them to a much more usable state.
MultiHunter Team -#multihunters
Cincinnatus is offline   Reply With Quote