User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Sep 2009, 20:02   #1
PewPewQQ
Google Me.
Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Summer Games Champion, Twelve Swap Champion

PewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the rough
EORA - End of rounds awards

At the end of the round people can be awared different types award, prize could be a credit for next round, awards for like ; Best battle report, Best Planet - not necessary #1 planet. And the PA community could vote for their option... What'd you think? (Obv there will be more awards ect.)

PewPewQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2009, 10:46   #2
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold
Re: EORA - End of rounds awards

how about something better than just a credit, old pa prizes made it worth winning
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2009, 11:19   #3
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

How come you get a credit for coming up with the name of the round, but not for doing the ungrateful and yet much needed job of doing the stats?
Unread 14 Sep 2009, 20:46   #4
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Coffee mugs, T-shirts, and pint glasses would make cool prizes.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2009, 00:26   #5
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
Coffee mugs, T-shirts, and pint glasses would make cool prizes.

the old PA Mugs were pretty good tbfh

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2009, 02:02   #6
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

I believe there should be a credit for each race #1 player, it would make up for flawed, unbalanced stats.
Unread 15 Sep 2009, 06:22   #7
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Yeah, let us invent even more meaningless things so that everyone can be a winner. In all honesty, where does this improve the game?
Unread 15 Sep 2009, 06:41   #8
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

It improves the game if terran players instead of abandonning the round coz their choice sucked continue playing for top
Terran Spot. Everybody benefits from more people playing the whole round.
Unread 15 Sep 2009, 09:13   #9
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

i like the idea of winning race planet!!
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2009, 19:16   #10
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

I'm not sure such stuff can be done without inside knowlegde of all alliances. How can you tell which ascendancy member played the best? I would have no idea about other alliances than my own, and even if I did it would come down to opinions on how to play. I'm sorry but no-one in pa team would be qualified to giving out these 'moral victories', the normal ranks are already fine

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote