User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 19 Mar 2009, 19:50   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Are YOU blind?

http://sandmans.co.uk/?p=rankallianc...ze&order2=DESC

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2009, 19:51   #2
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Are YOU blind?

ARE YOU BLIND?

http://sandmans.co.uk/?p=rankallianc...ze&order2=DESC
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2009, 19:53   #3
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

ARE YOU BLIND

http://sandmans.co.uk/?p=rankallianc...th&order2=DESC

Unread 19 Mar 2009, 20:15   #4
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I don't understand why people in DLR seem to want to keep provoking people in Ascendancy. Aside from that, an O.P. with just a link to sandmans and 0 associated commentary is spam. It's almost like CBA has a Tourettes twitch when he's in danger of making 3 non shit posts in a row.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2009, 20:27   #5
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

im curious what was the intention of your original post CBA ?
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2009, 20:30   #6
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

14 days left, assuming no more rollbacks. Ascendancy aren't dominating anything right now and we won't before the end. No-one will because the balance has been too even for too long. So, CBA, what you are trying to imply isn't at all likely although I have no doubt the Zoro's of the internet, who also can't seem to correctly and logically extend Sandmans graphs, will agree with you. If only you guys were right, we'd have won weeks ago.

The problem here is that you always have something to say, even when you really don't.
Unread 19 Mar 2009, 20:32   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You have to feel sorry for anyone non-ascendancy posting on these forums heh
Unread 19 Mar 2009, 20:33   #8
CBA
Mind-boggling

I'll refrain from continuous posting now However I think the other PA players shall see my point

Unread 19 Mar 2009, 20:37   #9
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBG
Another way of looking at that is that without us bothering to answer him CBA would be talking to himself because no-one else would care enough to point out he was being dumb. Again. In fact I imagine CBA made this post in the way he did to draw out the reaction that he got. If he honestly thought Ascendancy would at some point have the spare time to take away his alliances Top Planet and Galaxy rankings he would be quiet as a churchmouse right now. But he doesn't think that, it's just another annoying troll thread with more fine examples of our characteristic over-reaction.
Unread 19 Mar 2009, 20:37   #10
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
nah, overall I find the posters to be pretty decent. Might be that I dont give a flying **** about what other think about my posts, but me not being asc surely wont stop me posting here, or affect my posting here

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2009, 20:38   #11
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
I'll refrain from continuous posting now However I think the other PA players shall see my point
which is to keep the spotlight away from your gal amirite?
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2009, 20:41   #12
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
Another way of looking at that is that without us bothering to answer him CBA would be talking to himself because no-one else would care enough to point out he was being dumb. Again. In fact I imagine CBA made this post in the way he did to draw out the reaction that he got. If he honestly thought Ascendancy would at some point have the spare time to take away his alliances Top Planet and Galaxy rankings he would be quiet as a churchmouse right now. But he doesn't think that, it's just another annoying troll thread with more fine examples of our characteristic over-reaction.
tbh, CBA is just pointing out the obvious.

Asc are winning atm, and will win easy unless ND, for once, do something.

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 19 Mar 2009, 20:41   #13
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

I could defeat the entire ascendancy forum squad with a single word...
Unread 19 Mar 2009, 20:45   #14
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
Nice, bring the whole Ascendancy troll squad. But at the end of the day, Ascendancy are near dominating, cruising into positions that will ruin the end of this round for everyone... Ascendancy getting far to big..Ascendancy need hitting now, or complete and utter dominance will occur.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
tbh, CBA is just pointing out the obvious.

It's pretty obvious to me you guys aren't saying the same thing at all. CBA doesn't care who wins and that doesn't motivate his posts. Attention seeking does, hence his being way over the top.
Unread 19 Mar 2009, 20:48   #15
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeyi View Post
I could defeat the entire ascendancy forum squad with a single word...
"horn?"
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2009, 20:49   #16
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
It's pretty obvious to me you guys aren't saying the same thing at all. CBA doesn't care who wins and that doesn't motivate his posts. Attention seeking does, hence his being way over the top.
u might be right, I ve long since stopped reading his posts.

Quote:
Unread 19 Mar 2009, 20:50   #17
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh View Post
"horn?"

Oh you know me to well

Can I change my word to "Virgins" ?
Unread 19 Mar 2009, 20:52   #18
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Worried people are going to hit DLR for roids and XP instead of grinding their faces on our defense?
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2009, 21:17   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In fairness to DLR I've seen them hit quite a few big alliance planets, in CT in particular. To be honest when your bash limit is that high your options are going to be a tad limited!
Unread 19 Mar 2009, 21:22   #20
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
Worried people are going to hit DLR for roids and XP instead of grinding their faces on our defense?
They're onto us!
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2009, 21:23   #21
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I'm sorry for my ****ing self to be honest..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
This is an interesting post, and something I've thought about at length. If this was a round where alliance score wasn't measured in game, Ascendancy would have won already most likely. Unfortunately, we're not in round 3, so we have some score to make up.

Last edited by lokken; 19 Mar 2009 at 21:28.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2009, 21:31   #22
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post

This is an interesting post, and something I've thought about at length. If this was a round where alliance score wasn't measured in game, Ascendancy would have won already most likely. Unfortunately, we're not in round 3, so we have some score to make up.
I m not a fan of hardcoded ingame alliances, but when we first have it, I spose it will be the used ranking system.

like u said though, sadly.

Quote:
Unread 19 Mar 2009, 22:04   #23
Troll
DLR HC

Troll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to behold

Never seen so many posts be edited with out saying who edited them or disapear so quickly.

This forum truly is nothing more than a ASC PR tool. No wonder no one posts here any more.

I hope the new owners pay attension to the drop off in posts and can draw the natural conclusion as to why.
Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2009, 22:18   #24
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll View Post
Never seen so many posts be edited with out saying who edited them or disapear so quickly.

This forum truly is nothing more than a ASC PR tool. No wonder no one posts here any more.

I hope the new owners pay attension to the drop off in posts and can draw the natural conclusion as to why.
I deleted them. 4 users got banned, 3 of them Ascendancy, the other is pretty obvious. Make your own judgments from that.

As for the volume of Ascendancy posts, I can't do anything unless they are talking together and doing it deliberately. I have asked them to limit their posting directly, through posting myself on the Asc blog. I'm trying to do the best I can to solve this problem, but it's proving to be very difficult. The simple reality is that Ascendancy have a large number of posters who want to post on AD, far more than any other alliance. It seems silly to penalise people for their alliance if they aren't coordinating their posts to outspam the opposition (which they aren't).

Last edited by lokken; 19 Mar 2009 at 22:55.
Unread 19 Mar 2009, 22:32   #25
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll View Post

In your opinion how should this be dealt with?

It seems ascendancy has a large proportion of the posters on AD, you can't blame THEM for that.

Whilst i agree that sometimes arguments can be overpowered due to the weight of ascendancy posters it's not their fault. We should all be pro-active in encouraging our friends/ally companions to get involved in the discussions on here and get some interesting debates ongoing.

I personally have found the moderating of lokken to be very fair from what i have viewed recently but suggest if others have a different opinion they should report it accordingly?

Again, i would like to see more people other than asc involved on AD, heres hoping!
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2009, 22:43   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

Both myself and lokken have asked ascendancy posters to refrain from posting in such mass on AD. Although I'm no longer a mod, and I don't like to think of myself as a HC either, I would still like to see an interesting and vibrant Alliance Discussions forum as well as ascendancy representing themselves well. This doesn't happen when one side consists of 1/2 posters and the other consists of a truckload, regardless of which side is actually more correct or whatever. Unfortunately we really do seem to recruit a lot of AD posters (if you actually add up the number who have been ascendancy at some point as well it's a pretty ****ing huge number). Fair solutions on a postcard plz!
Unread 19 Mar 2009, 23:14   #27
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

The problem is that people are too stupid to realise that if folk don't use something avaliabe to them, they can't call foul play when someone else does.

I think alot of people need to get a grip

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2009, 23:16   #28
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

I don't think there is an answer, what I imagine (and i could be wrong) is that your average Joe alliance player is somewhat daunted by posting here in fear of being shot down in flames by the regular posters on AD. The new guy doesn't want to look like a fool? Maybe it's why PA doesn't attract many new players if they read AD first?

My impressions of AD is that there are far more accomplished players, far more game knowledge of the game and far more intelligent people than I but if i have an opinion i will post it, i guess others are less confident and more inhibited?

I fully intend to start playing next round and i also fully intend to become a regular poster regardless of which side of the fence i sit. Hopefully if Petes plans come to fruition a renewed playerbase will also provide some new blood on here and maybe in some way produce a more balanced perspective in posting.
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2009, 23:58   #29
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

why is this even an issue? i see people making the same complaint about asc posters all the time and it doesnt make sense to me.

if you are reluctant to post your opinion on AD because you think someone is going to contest it, than you have no business on a forum in the first place. there are outrageous threads on AD every day talking about how asc is going to win, or how asc is going to lose, but when actual ascendancy players make their replies its seen as some unfair gangbang to the original poster

if you think there's an unfair imbalance with the "political parties" posting on here, blame your own alliance members for not caring enough to make a forums account

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.

Last edited by stay_posi; 20 Mar 2009 at 00:07.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2009, 00:09   #30
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_posi View Post
why is this even an issue? i see people making the same complaint about asc posters all the time and it doesnt make sense to me.

if you are reluctant to post your opinion on AD because you think someone is going to contest it, than you have no business on a forum in the first place. there are outrageous threads on AD every day talking about how asc is going to win, or how asc is going to lose, but when actual ascendancy players make their replies its seen as some unfair gangbang to the original poster

if you think there's an unfair imbalance with the "political parties" posting on here, blame your own alliance members for not caring enough to make a forums account
Just because it's not your fault, doesn't mean that you can't help to solve the problem.
Unread 20 Mar 2009, 00:12   #31
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just because it's not your fault, doesn't mean that you can't help to solve the problem.

as i said before, i fail to see any "problem" with the current AD situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2009, 00:18   #32
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_posi View Post
as i said before, i fail to see any "problem" with the current AD situation
The problem is it's unhealthily one sided. Not in terms of the arguments being presented (I don't care about that) but in terms of the volumes of posts. This doesn't make for healthy debate if you're shouted down from all quarters.

Last edited by lokken; 20 Mar 2009 at 00:27.
Unread 20 Mar 2009, 02:09   #33
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

ascendancy should have this in the bag! oh what fun this is!
Unread 20 Mar 2009, 02:50   #34
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

Oh noes!! ascendancy might call me names i'm never posting again

forums are not for the timid! but then it is a war game

Rnd 33 Retired
Unread 20 Mar 2009, 02:53   #35
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
The problem is it's unhealthily one sided. Not in terms of the arguments being presented (I don't care about that) but in terms of the volumes of posts. This doesn't make for healthy debate if you're shouted down from all quarters.
It'd be better if there was a way to encourage other alliance peons to post rather than banning Ascendancy posters.

That said, I think irreversible damage was done when HCs started banning their members from posting however many rounds/years ago.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2009, 02:55   #36
Vladel
Retired

Yeah i remember the old ally flaming wars we used to have in the old days

Rnd 33 Retired
Unread 20 Mar 2009, 10:39   #37
Zoro

Zoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
14 days left, assuming no more rollbacks. Ascendancy aren't dominating anything right now and we won't before the end. No-one will because the balance has been too even for too long. So, CBA, what you are trying to imply isn't at all likely although I have no doubt the Zoro's of the internet, who also can't seem to correctly and logically extend Sandmans graphs, will agree with you. If only you guys were right, we'd have won weeks ago.

The problem here is that you always have something to say, even when you really don't.

It aint even and you know it.
It would have been impossible for you to have won weeks ago cos at that time ASC was being beaten up. BUT when I realised everyone was going to stop I knew it was too soon. It gave Ascendancy more than 4 weeks to come back without much to stop you.
In the last 2 weeks your roid balance is about plus 70k while all other alliances have stalled.
I said 2 weeks ago when Ascendancy was 30k roids behind that they would win and I stand by that comment.

It doesn't have to be the case but it would need a major shift in alliance thinking to stop ASC now.

If all the major alliances from this day til the end attack ASC not only would it be a great end to what has been an interesting round but it would also put who is going to win back up in the air.
Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2009, 12:09   #38
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
If all the major alliances from this day til the end attack ASC not only would it be a great end to what has been an interesting round but it would also put who is going to win back up in the air.
Do you know if that is being organized at the moment or not?
Unread 20 Mar 2009, 15:56   #39
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

don´t understand all the fuzz
and all the finger pointing

ppl in alliance A says alliance B need to attack Asc or Asc will win
and if alliance B attacks asc we(alliance A) will attack Asc also
then alliance B says why should we hit Asc if alliance C doesnt
ofc Alliance C points fingers at Alliance A which dont attack cause Alliance B doesnt, so alliance C won´t and then the finger pointing starts at alliance A again
sorry if i missed alliance D and E
in the middle CBA posting (who sits in alliance F and is only worried about his own gal)

serioussly, no one will do anything, face it and stop the lame forum posting (so i can stop also)

my 2 cents

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2009, 16:00   #40
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

just all hit Asc together and let ND take the easy, undeserved(just my opinion!!! just mine!!), win!!

never thought i say it, but : Asc deserves this win heh :P
Unread 20 Mar 2009, 18:00   #41
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Did someone just mention that the current rank 3 alliance is causing stagnation, with 2 weeks left to go?

I'd agree, the level of stagnation atm is ruining everyone's round... I too fear complete and utter dominance!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2009, 03:42   #42
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Why did i even bother

Edit: Make me ND+CT+VGN+Omen HC now, and i will deliver the round win from Asc.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2009, 06:11   #43
Digiscent
KiLLa

Digiscent is infamous around these partsDigiscent is infamous around these parts

!epenis
it was always funny to me to watch nerds get egos from video games
*chuckles*
R4:Oh to be A Pepsi Bottle(285:19)[Bluetubas][Pepsi]#6
R5:Lothlórien (28:16)[Wolfpack]#58
R6: (17:2)[NoS]
R7: (9:25)[NoS][Pepsi]
R9: (49:1)[Seraphim]
R9.5:[LDK] [S] [Oly] [Ely] [ETY](30:8)[Seraphim]#10
R19:Sexy Mandolin(1:5)[TGV]#7
R22:The Dutchmaster of Tallahassee(18:10:4)[ROCK]#111
R23:TheKing of Kush(12:2:4)[ROCK]#69
R24:Thoughts of Murder(6:7:1)[ROCK]#65
R26:President Obama of Yes We Can(4:3:9)[Jenova]#200
R30:President Obama of The United States (1:4:15)[CT]
Digiscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2009, 06:27   #44
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiscent View Post
!epenis
it was always funny to me to watch nerds get egos from video games
*chuckles*
Ive had an ego all my life D:

Perhaps my parents went a little overboard with all that positive reinforcement D:, then again, perhaps i actually am that fkng good..... :P
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2009, 14:50   #45
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

would it help balance it out if some asc just started flaming the shit out of other asc? Im sure theres a handful of us that would have no problem with that.
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2009, 23:19   #46
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

lol @ asc running away with the win again.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2009, 01:38   #47
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
lol @ asc running away with the win again.

ARE YOU BLIND?

Really, what win? If you have been reading sandmans for the last few days and the forums you and I both know that isn't 'in the pocket'.

Although Ascendancy does have a large chunk of Ministry in them, making them truely elite, we have by no means won.
Unread 23 Mar 2009, 09:47   #48
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
ARE YOU BLIND?

Really, what win? If you have been reading sandmans for the last few days and the forums you and I both know that isn't 'in the pocket'.

Although Ascendancy does have a large chunk of Ministry in them, making them truely elite, we have by no means won.

blind when he says asc are "running" away with it? yes, that's flawed. Asc have actually had to fight for this one,since pt72 until now and probably the end. unlike any of the other rounds when a couple weeks of good dc'ing and couple more of good attacking got them the round.

but blind when he means that asc will win? no!
you would have to be blind NOT to see it. everything is going in that dirrection as things are right now, why won't you just stop talking bs please!
Unread 23 Mar 2009, 09:53   #49
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
blind when he says asc are "running" away with it? yes, that's flawed. Asc have actually had to fight for this one,since pt72 until now and probably the end. unlike any of the other rounds when a couple weeks of good dc'ing and couple more of good attacking got them the round.

but blind when he means that asc will win? no!
you would have to be blind NOT to see it. everything is going in that dirrection as things are right now, why won't you just stop talking bs please!
The numbers, as has been said before, are saying quite other things.
I think it is a huge compliment people are making everywhere but they are overestimating Ascendancy and hugely downplaying ND's chances.
Unread 23 Mar 2009, 17:35   #50
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
The numbers, as has been said before, are saying quite other things.
I think it is a huge compliment people are making everywhere but they are overestimating Ascendancy and hugely downplaying ND's chances.
Lol, overestimating Asc? downplaying ND?
Even though im not playing this round, or got any insight on it at all except stats from sandman.
Asc got a ~30k roid lead on ND, and got the experince and determination to win this round, after won almost every round previous to this one. Asc is running away with the run win, because in my opinion, they are way more determinated than both ND and CT compined together. Another factor is aswell that they have built up a MASSIVE roid lead.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote