User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 Oct 2008, 22:38   #101
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rnd 29 predictions

Let's all do some predictions now! Yay!

(Instead of jibber jabber (of course important but reflective instead of predictive) about some rounds ago)
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2008, 22:56   #102
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

HaNzI, when was the last time you saw a true back stab? I don't mean one of those "in 24 hours our nap is over" 'back stabs'. I mean one of those "ok let's attack alliance Z OH LOL WE ALL LAUNCHED ON YOU INSTEAD OWNED" Back Stabs.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2008, 23:42   #103
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post

I for sure never trust people who easily stab their allies to solve a temporarily problem, which i think happens too often in planetarion.
Im not sure any alliance really trusts an ally in planetarion at all, but not trusting an alliance dosent make dealing with the attack any easier than if you were completely surprised by the betrayal, in the absense of prior warning either way, its not as if there is any greater state of readyness for a pa alliance as we are always all at war to a greater or lesser extent.

If I distrusted an alliance but they were willing to hit an alliance who i needed to hit, i would still do it because the advantages of having 2 alliances hitting one so much outweigh the risk of betrayal

on the point about alliances not holding grudges, it seems to me alliances dont hold grudges very often but what does happen more often is that players hold grudges against other players and if one or other player is in a senior alliance position this can overspill into the realm of alliance politics
Unread 16 Oct 2008, 18:34   #104
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
HaNzI, when was the last time you saw a true back stab? I don't mean one of those "in 24 hours our nap is over" 'back stabs'. I mean one of those "ok let's attack alliance Z OH LOL WE ALL LAUNCHED ON YOU INSTEAD OWNED" Back Stabs.

Are you reffering to an episode which took place in the end of r27? The denial HCs agreed on attacking alliance X together with alliance Y, instead they joined alliance Z and hit alliance Y! "oops" guess alliance Y felt pretty stabbed :P
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2008, 19:17   #105
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
Are you reffering to an episode which took place in the end of r27? The denial HCs agreed on attacking alliance X together with alliance Y, instead they joined alliance Z and hit alliance Y! "oops" guess alliance Y felt pretty stabbed :P
Alliance Y shouldn't feel stabbed, its a game, where people play to win. Alliance Y wanted Denial to hit Alliance X too, so they could win, Denial made a choice on which one benefitted them the best. shouldn't be any hard feelings.
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2008, 19:22   #106
SUFC
IhQdAA

SUFC will become famous soon enoughSUFC will become famous soon enough

Hitting Y sounds back stabbing to me. I was in Denial, but i don't follow these politics stuff at all so can't remember nor even know what are you guys talking about.
R26 - Denial
R25 - VGN
R24 - VGN
R23 - ASS
SUFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2008, 19:29   #107
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Jesus christ would you buttes just use actual alliance names.
Unread 16 Oct 2008, 20:18   #108
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

Round 29.
Unread 16 Oct 2008, 20:22   #109
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm with JBG on this one. As long as you can't evaluate some of those variables I will remain unconvinced.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 16 Oct 2008, 20:46   #110
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc. View Post
Alliance Y shouldn't feel stabbed, its a game, where people play to win. Alliance Y wanted Denial to hit Alliance X too, so they could win, Denial made a choice on which one benefitted them the best. shouldn't be any hard feelings.
Well, as you're now an alliance playing to win from the off and lacking credibility in the honesty stakes after this manoevre, what benefit is there to working with Denial, exactly? Why won't X be attacked? What's the point of an attack that appears to be beneficial to X when it could be some shameful facade? And even if you do attack with X alliance, what's to say you aren't arranging for other people to attack X?

These are all legitimate questions that HC's around the universe (if they've got any sense) should be asking themselves. Now while I'm not saying they shouldn't work with Denial, you're certainly inviting yourself to be treated at arms length.

Lets say you are head to head with NewDawn, Conspiracy or whoever. Who do you think is going to have the better offer for alliance X sitting in the middle?

Last edited by lokken; 16 Oct 2008 at 21:04.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2008, 22:16   #111
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

For anyone who hasnt guessed it alliance Y was CT =p
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2008, 02:18   #112
Kenny

And I'd also be keen to point out that at the moment there seems to be a general concensus that it doesn't make sense to "hold a grudge" and while this may (unintentionally) be seen as flaming, a lot of it is coming from people related to Denial in some way.

As munkee said, Disc and HaNzI were talking about Conspiracy in their little hypto-crypto game of alliance algebra. So while it may well have been said already - when you're looking for potential relations within the political field, you have to assess the risks and benefits. And given Denial's track record which isn't the cleanest in the business, there's a considerably higher "risk factor" than other alliances.

So unfortunately, Disc, it's not a case of 'holding a grudge', like lokken was saying it's a case of there being a poor basis for trust. You can go for the win again this round all you like, but if somebody does agree to work with you you'd best make damned sure you play the relationship by the book, because a "winning at all costs" attitude will not earn you any friends.

Given you intend to stick around a while, I'd say that proving you can be trusted should be amongst your aims for this round.

That said, gl + hf.
Unread 17 Oct 2008, 02:20   #113
Kenny

lokken, any chance of a topic split? alliance predictions, and denial trust issues? the thread's just a little off-topic atm...
Unread 17 Oct 2008, 06:17   #114
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd say they are interrelated enough to stay in the same place and are part of the natural flow of the thread. As much as you would like to have a thread bashing Denial, it's not warranted.
Unread 17 Oct 2008, 08:40   #115
Kenny

I'd hardly say that the thread would be denial bashing, nor would I say that that's what I'd like to see. I think that the effects of what can only be described as "selfish play" is a viable topic to be discussed, and there are two sides to the argument - it DID give Denial the win, and so it wasn't a completely illegitimate tactic.

But ok, your call I guess.
Unread 17 Oct 2008, 09:11   #116
cha^
King of EMO

cha^ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
I'd hardly say that the thread would be denial bashing, nor would I say that that's what I'd like to see. I think that the effects of what can only be described as "selfish play" is a viable topic to be discussed, and there are two sides to the argument - it DID give Denial the win, and so it wasn't a completely illegitimate tactic.

After all the bashing Denial recieved from tick 400 till the end. You keep whining on one unkept promise. Get real..
Unread 17 Oct 2008, 09:20   #117
Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by cha^ View Post
After all the bashing Denial recieved from tick 400 till the end. You keep whining on one unkept promise. Get real..
You maybe want to read my post again. I'm not a doctor, but I don't see any whining in either one of my last few posts in this thread.
Unread 17 Oct 2008, 10:46   #118
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Kenny...

GET THE **** OFF MY INTERNET
Unread 17 Oct 2008, 10:49   #119
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cha^ View Post
What would be the point of talking about kept promises? To me, keeping your promises goes without saying. It gets interesting when they're broken, because it's out of the ordinary.

Well ok, not for Denial maybe. But for the rest of us it is.
Unread 17 Oct 2008, 10:55   #120
cha^
King of EMO

Quote:
You maybe want to read my post again. I'm not a doctor, but I don't see any whining in either one of my last few posts in this thread.
It wasn't really meant to be directly just for you Kenny. Dunno why I quoted it actually.
Unread 17 Oct 2008, 11:16   #121
Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki View Post
Kenny...

I DONT SEE YOUR NAME ON IT!

(forums asides)
Unread 17 Oct 2008, 11:36   #122
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki View Post
Kenny...

I will finish higher tha cha^ and alki and kenny and the banana alliance will have 900 members and vodka will be free and venox is a superwoman and cookiemonster owns and cha likes 80yr old woman
Unread 17 Oct 2008, 11:39   #123
cha^
King of EMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
I will finish higher tha cha^ and alki and kenny and the banana alliance will have 900 members and vodka will be free and venox is a superwoman and cookiemonster owns and cha likes 80yr old woman
Look at yourself, if you wouldn't be drinking vodka 24/7 you might actually have something reasonable to say. I agree on venox thou.
But I like men, not women
Unread 17 Oct 2008, 14:49   #124
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

I sometimes drink whiskey too :/
Unread 17 Oct 2008, 20:10   #125
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:

Yes, it's what might make the difference between them winning and not, which is very much a topic for debate in a r29 predictions thread.

On topic, every alliance should play selfishly - playing selfishly doesn't affect whether alliance X wants to ally with alliance Y or not. But there are other questions (see above) that might influence that decision and as you've point out, trust is a big factor in that.
Unread 17 Oct 2008, 21:00   #126
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

You would think a 200m win margin would be enough for people to think, that just ***MAYBE*** ASC are capable of winning in any capacity.. GUESS NOT!!! Sometimes I wonder what PA players are thinking (or even if they do!)

Jumping on a bandwagon is a lot easier I suppose.

Edit to add: Not picking on Asc (Ive said nothing but good stuff about u guys! WD last round!).. However, looking blindly in one direction isn't always the best course of action to choose.

Last edited by Reese; 18 Oct 2008 at 00:44. Reason: no reason I guess..
Reese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2008, 21:31   #127
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Yeah, but we're so fluffy, like bunnies. You guys are all spiky and yuck, like those poisonous blowfish things. It's ok though, you just need better PR. Shame CT snapped Kenny up
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2008, 21:46   #128
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
Yeah, but we're so fluffy, like bunnies. You guys are all spiky and yuck, like those poisonous blowfish things. It's ok though, you just need better PR. Shame CT snapped Kenny up
if i might make a suggestion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2008, 11:19   #129
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

Firstly- i don't think the world ever wants to see any more kenny videos

Secondly- Trust between alliances is a silly notion! Its a war game and in war people use relationships to their best advantage and anyone who thinks otherwise is i liar or naive. A win at all costs approach from more than one alliance might actually make the game interesting

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2008, 12:11   #130
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese View Post
You would think a 200m win margin would be enough for people to think, that just ***MAYBE*** ASC are capable of winning in any capacity.. GUESS NOT!!! Sometimes I wonder what PA players are thinking (or even if they do!)
Asc seems to be rather cyclical in how well they play, so we all seem to assume they will be on one of their relatively off rounds, the question is; if we are wrong will the rest of us notice and react in time to prevent another hegemony?
Unread 18 Oct 2008, 12:11   #131
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese View Post

Jumping on a bandwagon is a lot easier I suppose.

Edit to add: Not picking on Asc (Ive said nothing but good stuff about u guys! WD last round!).. However, looking blindly in one direction isn't always the best course of action to choose.
I think everyone knows what Asc are capable off. And perhaps have had the biggest lead i have ever witnessed in PA tbh. (maybe thats wrong but i cant remmember everything ofc )

But, people might be been hostile towards Denial becuase of statements from the previous round they played claiming they had the most incoming in PA history and still won... thats just arrogence which people dont like to see. Or maybe it just had somthing to do with the fact 3 quaters of the HC team were closed for abusing a bug and claimed it was legit. Who knows. But anyway myself personaly have nothing against your alliance (although people keep saying i do fs) So gud luck to you, and of course good luck to the Asc guys that was my home the last 2 rounds and im going to miss those gits

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 18 Oct 2008 at 12:17.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2008, 12:24   #132
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Asc seems to be rather cyclical in how well they play, so we all seem to assume they will be on one of their relatively off rounds, the question is; if we are wrong will the rest of us notice and react in time to prevent another hegemony?
What do you mean by "cyclical", in this context?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
im going to miss those gits
I for one am glad you're gone. gb2angels!
Unread 18 Oct 2008, 13:56   #133
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

I simply meant that asc seems to play really hard one round then some of you relax a bit the next, we are all aware - as this round proved - asc playing to the max will win, we r all thankful it dosent happen every round.
I think most commentators knew asc had the greatest potential in the game even before r28.
since the original point was about everyone denial bashing and ignoring asc, i wonder if everyone is ignoring asc simply because we dont want to consider a repeat of r28 as a possibility, most ppl who i have talked to who were not in asc thought it was the worst round for a long time; thus a repeat is unthinkable, but although a grand coalition might have stopped asc early on the attempts to forge one didnt seem to get anywhere, thus if we cant think how to stop u we simply wish you out of existance and set up another target on the firing line... we r in Denial
Unread 18 Oct 2008, 14:41   #134
cha^
King of EMO

Denial is nice and fluffy

Dont be evul
Unread 18 Oct 2008, 15:22   #135
.Disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
I think everyone knows what Asc are capable off. And perhaps have had the biggest lead i have ever witnessed in PA tbh. (maybe thats wrong but i cant remmember everything ofc )

But, people might be been hostile towards Denial becuase of statements from the previous round they played claiming they had the most incoming in PA history and still won... thats just arrogence which people dont like to see. Or maybe it just had somthing to do with the fact 3 quaters of the HC team were closed for abusing a bug and claimed it was legit. Who knows. But anyway myself personaly have nothing against your alliance (although people keep saying i do fs) So gud luck to you, and of course good luck to the Asc guys that was my home the last 2 rounds and im going to miss those gits
As far as I am aware I don't think Denial was claiming it recieved the most incommings in Planetarion Alliance history, because quite frankly its not true, theres not even 10% of the playing numbers as r5! Im guessing something has been taken out of context, they do recieve alot of incommings though, and the way people have jumped at the thought of Denial coming back, i see this round as being no different.

HC are VenoX, Reese, Eksero, Disc and Ali. Only two of them have ever been accused/caught of cheating, thats 40%, not 75%, and that was also 2 rounds ago, and people say they don't hold grudges

At the end of the day, this is a new Denial. with players who haven't even played for Denial before, HC that have never HC'd before, and DC's who have never DC'd before, so all this thread is for nothing.

I don't care who wins the round, aslong as its enjoyable and they deserved it (not napped and allied to #1)
Unread 18 Oct 2008, 15:39   #136
Hosie
Look its a useless rank.
Stuart's Xtreme Skateboarding Champion

Hosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to all

Quote:
D
E
N
I
A
L
Hosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2008, 18:26   #137
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
I don't care who wins the round, aslong as its enjoyable and they deserved it (not napped and allied to #1)
I totally agree. The winner of r29 should be hostile to its own planets.
Unread 18 Oct 2008, 21:02   #138
.Disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I totally agree. The winner of r29 should be hostile to its own planets.
You know what i meant, typo, (Not allie+nap its way to #1 spot), actually fight for the win.
Unread 18 Oct 2008, 22:12   #139
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
HC are VenoX, Reese, Eksero, Disc and Ali. Only two of them have ever been accused/caught of cheating, thats 40%, not 75%, and that was also 2 rounds ago, and people say they don't hold grudges
Please, take your paranoia elsewhere about 'grudges'. People will work with you and against you. Okay people might enjoy option #2 more if they feel its the right option but I highly doubt anyone will shoot themselves in the foot by refusing to work outright with Denial or go out to destroy Denial even if it lands them in the political soup.

As for the rest of this quote, it's so utterly disgraceful it's not worthy of a response.
Unread 18 Oct 2008, 22:29   #140
.Disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Please, take your paranoia elsewhere about 'grudges'. People will work with you and against you. Okay people might enjoy option #2 more if they feel its the right option but I highly doubt anyone will shoot themselves in the foot by refusing to work outright with Denial or go out to destroy Denial even if it lands them in the political soup.

As for the rest of this quote, it's so utterly disgraceful it's not worthy of a response.
Ahhh Lokken, nice to see you posted again, hopefully you won't delete this one, as you deleted your idiotic post last night b4 i could reply. Which bit of the quote is disgraceful? Im sorry Lokken, next time someone accuses me and my irc friends of cheating, i'll keep quiet, i forgot no free speech is allowed
Unread 18 Oct 2008, 22:44   #141
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
I highly doubt anyone will shoot themselves in the foot by refusing to work outright with Denial or go out to destroy Denial even if it lands them in the political soup.
ND, Omen, Angels. Round 19.
Unread 18 Oct 2008, 22:45   #142
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Ahhh Lokken, nice to see you posted again, hopefully you won't delete this one, as you deleted your idiotic post last night b4 i could reply. Which bit of the quote is disgraceful? Im sorry Lokken, next time someone accuses me and my irc friends of cheating, i'll keep quiet, i forgot no free speech is allowed
Well I think "only X of us have cheated" is still a pretty sorry state of affairs to be honest. If you don't think so, don't.
Unread 19 Oct 2008, 00:15   #143
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

What happened to the predictions?
either way ill have a second go

1: Asc
2: Denial
3: NewDawn
4: CT
5: xVx
6: vgn
7: HA
8: f-crew

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2008, 13:59   #144
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by V*Messiah View Post
What happened to the predictions?
either way ill have a second go

1: Asc
2: Denial
3: NewDawn
4: CT
5: xVx
6: vgn
7: HA
8: f-crew
The thread is now about Denial after i dared to say they wouldnt win.
lets make it a predictionthread again please!

so messiah whats ur reasons for the top3 atleast?
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2008, 17:11   #145
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

CareBears fell apart quick enough and generally underperformed last rd, i dont see why denial should do any better this round. except for, ofc vladel, but how much can one player do?

i wonder if denial or audentes will split up first....

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2008, 18:27   #146
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
ND, Omen, Angels. Round 19.
you mean round 17?

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2008, 19:36   #147
Onim
the inquisition incarnate

Onim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatcher View Post
CareBears fell apart quick enough and generally underperformed last rd, i dont see why denial should do any better this round. except for, ofc vladel, but how much can one player do?

:')

i thought all my fellow carebearstaring carebearmates who cared so much about last round carried it over pretty thoroughly about how r28 was actually a round off...imo some tried almost too hard to convince everyone , this being a true example of getting the opposite result..

or could it be just u , killerbee? I dunno..u've been around longer, u tell me.

"It never hurts to Help!" [Eek the Cat]

Denying existence during r3-6 and back in denial since r22
Onim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2008, 19:37   #148
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatcher View Post

hmm interesting thinking Killerbee, HOWEVER i doubt Denial will fall apart, their core is actually quite loyal so my money would have to be on audentes falling apart first( if they fall apart )

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2008, 20:23   #149
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
you mean round 17?
No, I mean round 19. Angels didn't play 17. it would be insomnia instead in 17. I'm not completely sure what happened there either apart from Ins (3rd) deciding to help 1up (hiding score but everyone knew they were 1st by far) in hitting Omen (2nd)
Unread 19 Oct 2008, 20:34   #150
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
No, I mean round 19. Angels didn't play 17. it would be insomnia instead in 17. I'm not completely sure what happened there either apart from Ins (3rd) deciding to help 1up (hiding score but everyone knew they were 1st by far) in hitting Omen (2nd)
yes angels did play round 17. Omen allied them before tick start

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote