User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Dec 2004, 18:32   #1
macros69
Um....... Macros

macros69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Star Wars Supremacy

Does anybody play Star Wars Supremacy. Its a great strategy game that came out like 4 years ago. Actually now that i think about it maybe more. The reason i bring it up is because i think all you planetarion players out there should buy this game however old it is and start playing it. because you will love it. Also if anyone of you already play it are you keen for some multiplayer mayhem???
Macros
macros69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 18:37   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Star Wars Supremacy

I have it and I still play it. One of my favourite games ever, and definately in the top five that i've had the most use out of.

Last time i tried to play it online it wouldn't connect to the other player.

(It came out in like 1995, iirc. Known as "Rebellion" to the people of the North American variety.)
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 18:40   #3
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts

Absolutely awesome game.

It taught me to see how Vader and Palpatine turned to the Dark Side, nothing more satisfying than a fleet of about 20 Star Destroyers against the rebels
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 18:48   #4
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernova9
Absolutely awesome game.

It taught me to see how Vader and Palpatine turned to the Dark Side, nothing more satisfying than a fleet of about 20 Star Destroyers against the rebels
Other than blowing all the core worlds up with Death Stars. Just 'cos.
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 18:51   #5
macros69
Um....... Macros

amazing i didnt know that there were others. yeh its ancient i know i but 9 years WOW i got that game the day it came out so i must have been 8 when i got it but i am a mad star wars fan and still buy and have always bought (or got my mum to buy) all the games. I KNOW I KNOW this is where i get it ripped out of me that loser still buys all the shitty lucasart games. well..... in some cases i cant actually defend myself but KOTOR that was AMASING and it was made even better by the fact i just went out and bought it. So any of you actually had multiplayer on SW:S because i am really keen to find out what its like.
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 18:52   #6
macros69
Um....... Macros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernova9
Absolutely awesome game.

yeh well your an evil evil man
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 19:14   #7
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Go play SW Galaxies online.

I dare you to resist turning to the Dark Side and aqquiring an AT-AT.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 19:25   #8
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

You can't aquire an AT-AT in SWG. Tho, the devs spawned some for the decommissioning ceremony of Fort Bercest last month, which was pretty damn ace.
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 19:32   #9
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I seen one at my mates on it

Thats the only reason I bought the damn game.

Damn them.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 19:33   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I didn't like it that much, although I didn't give much of a chance.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 19:37   #11
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
I seen one at my mates on it

Thats the only reason I bought the damn game.

Damn them.
Perhaps you're mistaking them for AT-ST's, the two-legged ones? You can have them.
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 19:48   #12
macros69
Um....... Macros

yeh galaxy is a good game but it just isnt as good as i could of made it so i dont play it. LOL watch macros's head get bigger and bigger. anyone played the one rogue squadron games??