User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Jul 2003, 15:26   #1
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point
did you know?

that if your girlfriend has a problem with coldsores and etc YOU COULD GET HERPES IF YOU LET HER GIVE YOU HEAD WITHOUT A CONDOM??? I just found this out lastnight from a friend and I WAS ****ING SHOCKED!!! How come no one has ever told me about this in sex ed in school? I FEEL I COULD OF ALMOST HAD HERPES AND I'M SCARED!!!
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 15:31   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Nobody ever told you Coldsores were a form of Herpes?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You need better medical "Advisors" in School my son.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 15:34   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
i knew that

well had heard it somewhere before
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 15:38   #4
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

I knew they were herpes but I didn't know they could turn into the extreme form of herpes if they come in contact with your junk :eek:
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 15:47   #5
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
I knew that. It wasnt covered in my schools pitiful excuse for sex education classes tho. :/
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 15:54   #6
bink

It is the same virus in another place. A condom isn't going to protect you against it.
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 16:13   #7
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

noooo :eek: thats just not cool at all!!
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 16:17   #8
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
what's sex daddy?
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 16:29   #9
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by inf
what's sex daddy?
Well, when a girl and a boy really love each other...
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 16:39   #10
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
i thought they

were two seperate strains of the same virus?
or is it just it being in a different place makes it a different virus (which doesn't sound medically feasible to me, but i'm far from an expert)

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 16:42   #11
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

from what I heard if the virus is brought to a new location ie. man's penis HE'S ****ED!
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 17:00   #12
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
They are 2 strains of the same virus, but they are very similar and can mutate. Basically dont get a blow job off a girl (or guy, I dont know) who has a cold sore. Simple as that. Stick to other forms of sex for a while.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 17:33   #13
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Apparently cockrot sets in
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 17:59   #14
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough
The herpes virus never dies.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 19:26   #15
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
hey peewee. how's the hentai!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 00:43   #16
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

NO HENTAI HERE
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 19:08   #17
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Bet you didn't know herpes could leave you braindamaged, herpes simplex can damage the hippocampus, leaving you unable to make new memories. You still have old ones, like abilities to play instruments and stuff, but the rest is buggered.

Poor old Clive Wearing, wonder if he contracted by getting head off someone with a cold sore.
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 19:17   #18
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Re: did you know?

Quote:
Originally posted by Plastic-Wrap
YOU COULD GET HERPES IF YOU LET HER GIVE YOU HEAD WITHOUT A CONDOM???
Condoms don't protect you from herpes, they simply HELP. They'll protect the woman since all male bodily fluid should be contained inside the condom. Men, however, have no such luck.

Much better explanation
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 19:23   #19
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: did you know?

Quote:
Originally posted by Plastic-Wrap
LET HER GIVE YOU HEAD WITHOUT A CONDOM
HAVE ANYONE ACTUALLY TRY GIVING YOU HEAD WITH A CONDOM?
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 19:29   #20
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: did you know?

Quote:
Originally posted by the dying puppy
HAVE ANYONE ACTUALLY TRY GIVING YOU HEAD WITH A CONDOM?
I hear youve had a few ....
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 19:34   #21
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: did you know?

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
I hear youve had a few ....
you hear it wrong than