User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Jun 2003, 19:33   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Competition!

I'm sure you've all experienced it. You wake yourself up at 05:55 to quickly launch some fleets, then go back to bed.

But there's a new enemy in PA!
"96-29?"
"what... its... 5:55.... go away.... i.... oh sod it ...ZZZZZ"

The maths questiosn are the obvious ones, but I've seen a few rare delights in there also.

My question to the Planetarion Community - Who can find the stupidest question?

We want the jpeg link also, so we know you aren't a dirty liar!

THANKS.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 19:34   #2
coza
Banned

coza is an unknown quantity at this point
uuu

idd dude

i use my calculator :P
coza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 19:59   #3
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
There was one I didn't have myself, so don't have link, but I had to help someone with the answer, it was "Complete the song title: "Amazing"" - I doubt many people know this, THe answer was, as I guessed, Amazing Grace, but I can't see many people knowing this among the mid to younger regions of the game, though I guess it isn't wholly stupid, just hard. There was one I had that was blatantly wrong, though can't remember it
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 20:11   #4
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about
"What was the name of what apparently was the son of Darth vader"

Had to type the full name, Luke skywalker
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 20:14   #5
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
*happy he has a button on his keyboard called calculator*

Unread 9 Jun 2003, 20:24   #6
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
1 * 0 = 0

or not
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 20:30   #7
zenopus
Xenoc

zenopus is an unknown quantity at this point
Is England a country or a state?

I guessed right, but, normally I'd assume any sovereign country is also a state.
And England is probably one of the most confusing examples around.

As I understand it; the British Parliament in London governs England and Wales (and Northern Ireland), the Scots have their own Parliament. The whole thing (England, Scotland and Wales, but excluding Northern Ireland) is called Great Britain (or, including Northern Ireland, United Kingdom).
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Does that make England a country or a state, or both?
zenopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 20:33   #8
NaQ

NaQ is an unknown quantity at this point
If you are old enough and you go to the pub at the weekend and have a .... ?

drink? nope
pint? nope
alchoholic beverage? nope

ahahahaha
NaQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 20:46   #9
CokeLight

CokeLight is an unknown quantity at this point
What is the name of the artist who likes both childrens and monkeys?

this one made me chuckle
CokeLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 21:11   #10
MadeMan
180º

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
well dont answer and press answer u might have luck and get an easy as 66-0
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 22:40   #11
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by NaQ

drink? nope
pint? nope

ahahahaha
I got that too.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 22:58   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
These questions need to be written, without being racist or arrogant, by literate, native English speakers.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 04:16   #13
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by NaQ

drink? nope
pint? nope

ahahahaha

Eheuehueheu. Best one so far.

HAVE A.....
-PERVE ON THE LARGE BOSOMED BARMAID!
-PUKE
-KEBAB ON THE WAY HOME
-BIG PONDER OVER STUPID PA BOT STOPPER QUESTIONS
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 11:18   #14
SantaClaws04

SantaClaws04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by CokeLight
What is the name of the artist who likes both childrens and monkeys?

this one made me chuckle
got that one too. guessed it right tho, surprisingly. it was michael jackson. the only reason i answered correctly was that is was simply the only artist i could think of - at all.
r4 - no know
r5 - no know
r6 - no know
r7 - no know
r8 - no
r9 - no
r9.5 - wont reveal while im playing - wont remember when im not...
SantaClaws04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 11:58   #15
Elfhelm
Polar Bear

Elfhelm is an unknown quantity at this point
I got something like "If you have trouble with Planetarion, you consult the ..."

The answer is "manual", but what help is the manual going to be fs?
Elfhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 12:01   #16
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
'In which TV show do we find Seinfeld'

Ahha.

Seriously though, a vast number of these questions were written by labotomy patients.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 04:05   #17
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I whole and heartily agree with Tomkat, his view is the right one of this particular subject.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 04:37   #18
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice
What is Luke Skywalkers sister?

Answer: Leia

But who the hell can spell that... and if ur younger and never saw the older star wars?
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 04:38   #19
Lyam
filmjölk

Lyam is an unknown quantity at this point
dksljflsk

jag har dyskalkyli !!!
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 09:56   #20
Atamur
Ngisne

Atamur is an unknown quantity at this point
I bet they are doing it so that jolt could get a tax break as an educational institution....
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 11:16   #21
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Atamur
I bet they are doing it so that jolt could get a tax break as an educational institution....
haha, yeah.
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 17:12   #22
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

'Complete the song title: Rosa'

What the ****?
Shoot the question writer right the hell now
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 17:14   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The answer is whirlybird (well, almost).
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 17:16   #24
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Who writes the questions? And can we lynch him up to the max, ta?
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 17:24   #25
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
'Complete the song title: Rosa'

What the ****?
Shoot the question writer right the hell now
Rosa Helikopter

Some dutch dance song
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 17:30   #26
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9
Rosa Helikopter

Some dutch dance song
You're serious?

Only one word will do in situations such as this:
wankers.
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 17:37   #27
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9
Rosa Helikopter

Some dutch dance song
Well.. tbh.. it IS swedish Who else than swedes could possibly make such songs? j/k btw, no offence to the swedes,
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 17:37   #28
coza
Banned

coza is an unknown quantity at this point
Obviously pa crew were sat there thinking
hah we know the answers to these questions
and they wont know them

i failed my maths gcse heh, only one i failed i might add :P

and when u see 97 - 33
or summet u have to stop and think about it :P

and i had one the other day

who is someones name out of lotr

i aint even watched lotr so how would i know
coza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 17:56   #29
zenopus
Xenoc

zenopus is an unknown quantity at this point
I find it quite amusing that they confuse digits and numbers.
Quote:
345. Type the 2nd number
Wha? There's only one number - with three digits.
OFC, it's obvious what they meant to say.
zenopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 19:16   #30
Tomkat

The writers of the questions need to do a bullet.