User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Jun 2003, 11:50   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
what quests

and which rewards at tick 72 can we still get ?
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 11:55   #2
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Re: what quests

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
and which rewards at tick 72 can we still get ?
You can go all the way to the end of the quests as soon as you can launch a fleet, if you have a unit, PDS, news and mil scan ready at the end of protection along with one ship.

In total that'll give you (assuming you've already gone up to the attack someone quest):

696500 Metal
379000 Crystal
379000 Eonium
23 M Roids
27 C roids
23 E Roids

You'll wanna keep some of those resource bonuses though for later quests, when you have to donate 100k to the fund etc.
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 11:58   #3
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
how many unini's do i need ? For initting 2 M etc.
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 12:00   #4
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
Code:
- Have a ship ready to launch 
- Have 6 Roid-scans ready to launch (Quests #16, 18 and 24). 
- Have a Unit-scan ready. 
- Have a PDS-scan ready. 
- Have another Unit-scan ready. 
- Have a News-scan ready. 
- Have a Mili-scan ready.

Should be it, you also want atleast..125k me thinks, to donate to the fund.
Cba to go fetch the questlist atm but it is somewhere in Stratey if you do a search.

edit ps. You are going to init 3 M-roids before you have recieved any decent amounts of resources as rewards, so 125k might be low.
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 12:02   #5
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

thanks.

Already ordered those news/mil/pds/unit just to be sure and i have my harpy.

I was running out of metal :| so i spend some crystal into that,
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 12:09   #6
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Just as a note, the way the quests are ordered, you get given resources for doing certain quests, you can use those resources you are given to donate to the fund, so you don't have to save up. Thus, the only resources you will need will be enough metal to initiate the roids you're asked to (3 M and 3 E)
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 12:11   #7
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

QUESTS (In order)
1 Post on politics | reward: 250 of each res
2 Mail 1:1:1 | reward: 250 of each res
3 Build metal mine | reward: 750 metal
4 Research energy patterns | reward: 750 metal
5 Construct scope amp | reward: 1000 of each res
6 Research resource signatures | reward: 1000 of each res
7 Do a sectorscan | reward: 2000 metal
8 Build pds factory | reward: 1 Cl roid
9 Init 2 C roids | reward: 2000 metal
10 Create/join a tag | reward: 2500 metal
11 Build eonium lab | reward: 1 C roid
12 Attack someone | reward: 5000 metal
13 Defend someone | reward: 7500 metal
14 Donate 5000 res to the fund | reward: 1 c roid <-- 5k res.
15 Build rift generator | reward: 1 C roid
16 Scan for more roids | reward: 4000 of each resource <-- roidscans
17 Do a unit scan | reward: 2 C roids
18 Init 3 metal roids | reward: 25000 metal <-- 3 uni's
19 Do a PDS scan | reward: 10000 of each res
20 Build Reflection Center | reward: 2 asteroids of each type
21 Donate 20k res to the fund | reward: 2 asteroids of each type
22 Research wormholes | reward: 30k metal
23 Scan someone in top 250 | reward: 15k of all resource types
24 Init 3 E roids | reward: 250000 Metal <-- 3 uni's
25 Donate 100k to the fund | reward: 5 roids of each type
26 Newsie a planet in the #1 gal | reward: 100000 of each res
27 Launch on a player in the top gal | reward: 7 roids of each type
28 Mil scan a planet top 10 planet | reward: 250000 of all resource types
29 Launch on a top 10 planet | reward: 7 roids of each type

So i need to have 5k resources, and 6 uni roids and a few roidscans. You can ofcourse combine the 6 uni roids with the roidscans.
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 12:45   #8
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
I was close enough though, having some extra piled is never bad

edit, and another thing, all the quests who say launch/scan top planet/gal etc, doesnt need to be that, you can launch on and scan who ever you want.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 09:22   #9
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
QUESTS (In order)
28 Mil scan a planet top 10 planet | reward: 250000 of all resource types
29 Launch on a top 10 planet | reward: 7 roids of each type

[/b]
I did #28, but the option to do #29 never appeared!!

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 14:08   #10
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of
You probably launched a hostile fleet at someone else. That would have completed the quest and you might not have noticed the extra 21 roids.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 13:23   #11
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by ArcChas
You probably launched a hostile fleet at someone else. That would have completed the quest and you might not have noticed the extra 21 roids.
I would notice 21 extra roids this early in the game

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 13:24   #12
Mong
Forever Delayed

See, I told you I didn't get them... ermm... ooops! ;-)

10/06/2003 07:50 GMT Donation
_
Again, the council is pleased with your display of courage, and sends their gratitude.
Reward : 7 Asteroids of each type

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 13 Jun 2003, 20:43   #13
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote