User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Apr 2003, 17:43   #1
BOB_LOST
Banned

BOB_LOST is an unknown quantity at this point
Sooo

hows the war going chaps?
(just so the commoners can get a "feel" for whats going on,as jester the female virgin said a good while back : not everyone is in the "loop")

:e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick:
BOB_LOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 17:51   #2
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
glx are winning with the help of IPC
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 17:57   #3
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah..what Morden said

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 17:57   #4
Fleet_Multiplex
Hell

Fleet_Multiplex is an unknown quantity at this point
go GLX!
http://www.seraphimhq.net/Uploads/VipsLogo1.jpg
ViruS Round 3-9, Executive Round 5-9

I shall not go quitely into the night without a fight, for I am an angel of war, bringer of a thousand deaths. Chain me. Beat me. Seduce me. It will gain you nothing but a smile of death. Dare to mock me, and you will burn in my blood.
Fleet_Multiplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 18:01   #5
Terminator2003

Terminator2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
<insert random flame post here>
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 18:07   #6
Paine
Proud to be an [Ely] d00d

Paine is an unknown quantity at this point
I won't bother with any spin or deception. Both WE and ET are on a relatively equal footing.

Over the last few days, Ely and WP have managed to sieze a few more roids than Ecl and their ToT chums - but I have no doubt they (or Ecl ) will strike back and take some back soon.

The way things are going atm, the war seems to be at a stalemate. However, major signs of stress seem to be appearing within (in particular) the ToT ranks. It wouldn't suprise me if WE emerge victorious before this lame reset idea.

Paine

See my ugly face here

Top forum Spamm0r 2001 & 2002
Paine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 18:31   #7
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Paine

Over the last few days, Ely and WP have managed to sieze a few more roids than Ecl and their ToT chums
Proof please - or is this just idle speculation? (propaganda, in other words).

After all, there are lies, damn lies and statistics
They were totally confused, said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, No. To fly, you need wings.
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 18:35   #8
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
I won't bother with any spin or deception. Both WE and ET are on a relatively equal footing.

Over the last few days, Ely and WP have managed to sieze a few more roids than Ecl and their ToT chums - but I have no doubt they (or Ecl ) will strike back and take some back soon.

The way things are going atm, the war seems to be at a stalemate. However, major signs of stress seem to be appearing within (in particular) the ToT ranks. It wouldn't suprise me if WE emerge victorious before this lame reset idea.

Paine
That's why 21:1 and 18:2 are capping all night long ... all niiiiiiiiiiight ...
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 18:48   #9
BOB_LOST
Banned

BOB_LOST is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
Proof please - or is this just idle speculation? (propaganda, in other words).

After all, there are lies, damn lies and statistics
well,atleast he made a valid comment,unlike the rest of the people who posted. Onlything on their mind is ramming a bigass dildo up their mothers private parts

:e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick:
BOB_LOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 18:50   #10
Dreadnought!

Quote:
Originally posted by BOB_LOST
well,atleast he made a valid comment,unlike the rest of the people who posted. Onlything on their mind is ramming a bigass dildo up their mothers private parts

:e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick:
lol
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 18:55   #11
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

We must be playing a different game and talking about a different ToT

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 18:58   #12
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Top 5 Owned Galaxies
XX X Unleash teh [Ð]ragon! -4.2k - Wolfpack/Eylsium HC
XX X [Ð] Wanna Gamble? -1.7k - Wolfpack
XX X Shai-Hulud -1.7k - Wolfpack
XX X [Ð] Outnumbered -1.5k - Wolfpack/Elysium
XX X ~~o ~o ~o ~~o ~o -1.2k - Elysium

It has however been a great war so far, well played to all the Wolfpack and Elysium members and officers taking part. Keep it up then maybe we won't have to have a lame reset to keep the whiners happy.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 20:40   #13
Paine

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
[b] Keep it up then maybe we won't have to have a lame reset to keep the whiners happy.
If only it worked like that

Paine

See my ugly face here

Unread 23 Apr 2003, 21:49   #14
storeslem
magister

storeslem is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Paine
You don't have a certain relative in Iraq do you ?

heh... most ely/wp planets, except the very biggest, have real bad ratios atm, and they can't get them back. And I can assure you theres no dissention at all in ToT.
Ely/WP people on the other hand seem to be leaving their alliances like rats flee a sinking ship.
r2: 21:23:10 BrainDrain of Idealia
r3: 36:5:1 Efreet of Azur
r4: 6:5:12 StoreSlem of Idealia
r5: 19:19:21 BrainDrain of Eudamonia
r6: 22:17:x x of x (cant remember, magister tho)
r7: 22:23:x x of x (dont do drugs kids)
r9: 39:8:3 StoreSlem of Idealia

"Meningen med livet er gjre livet verdt leve"
-Sigurdnw
storeslem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 22:28   #15
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Eclipse/ToT are winning.

Why they want everyone to know that just yet is beyond me.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 22:30   #16
Terminator2003

Terminator2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
It must have been hard for ppl like Hicks losing round after round, and just missing out on the top spots. Now he can *almost* touch it. Too bad it isn't going to happen. Not even this round.. poor guy,,,
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 22:47   #17
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Terminator2003
It must have been hard for ppl like Hicks losing round after round, and just missing out on the top spots. Now he can *almost* touch it. Too bad it isn't going to happen. Not even this round.. poor guy,,,
You really have no idea who he is do you?

He's had high up finishes for a number of rounds, round 7 was the last one I can remember, I believe he finished in the number 2 ranked galaxy (Mercury & Solace). Losing round after round isn't really what he's best known for.

Well, he's best known for being (or roleplaying really) an egotistical twat on the boards. That's the Hicks we know and love.
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 22:51   #18
Paine

Quote:
Originally posted by storeslem
You don't have a certain relative in Iraq do you ?

heh... most ely/wp planets, except the very biggest, have real bad ratios atm, and they can't get them back. And I can assure you theres no dissention at all in ToT.
Ely/WP people on the other hand seem to be leaving their alliances like rats flee a sinking ship.

Rats don't flee sinking ships... They wait till the ship sinks, then swim to a mystical treasure island - where their dreams are forefilled and all the other rats get jealous.

Metaphoric imagery is pretty fascinating stuff, eh?

Paine

See my ugly face here

Unread 23 Apr 2003, 22:55   #19
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Round 7 was actually the last time I played, technically I did actually lose finnishing in 2nd place.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 23:07   #20
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
Eclipse/ToT are winning.

Why they want everyone to know that just yet is beyond me.
you just have to be a lot cleverer than everyone else don't you?

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2003, 18:55   #21
skipper
outsider

skipper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MAdnRisKy
you just have to be a lot cleverer than everyone else don't you?
the cream of planetarion acts like they're cleverer than others, when they give more of their time to the game than avarage player.

P.S. ..and if you didnt know that i guess they just might be cleverer than you.
skipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2003, 01:28   #22
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
this is to hicks and scouse

OldSkool pwns the n00bies.

and i mean it, that paine dude is one clueless stupid mofo.
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 23:32   #23
Mi5
#Manchester

Mi5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Paine, i know you like to spam, but seriously...
Round 3: 129:12:9 [ MiS A TAN of Assimilation ]
Round 4: 2:15:4 [ ArcAngel of Pestilence ]
Round 5: 29:7:6 [ Timmeh of South Park ] - quit for RL
Round 6: 3:10:7 [ =ArchAngel= of =Aesir= ] - Rank 24th quit 03/03/02
Round 7: 28:4:10 [ -Genesis- of -Deism- ] - i lasted a rnd \o/
Round 8: FRESHERS WEEK
Round 9: 21:1:10 [ Jago of Endouken ] - Suicide God
Mi5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 23:37   #24
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by ElAlan
We must be playing a different game and talking about a different ToT
Hehe.. probably.. no wonder WE are loosing :P
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 23:39   #25
PureviL
robdash!

PureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Top 5 Owned Galaxies
XX X Unleash teh [Ð]ragon! -4.2k - Wolfpack/Eylsium HC
XX X [Ð] Wanna Gamble? -1.7k - Wolfpack
XX X Shai-Hulud -1.7k - Wolfpack
XX X [Ð] Outnumbered -1.5k - Wolfpack/Elysium
XX X ~~o ~o ~o ~~o ~o -1.2k - Elysium

It has however been a great war so far, well played to all the Wolfpack and Elysium members and officers taking part. Keep it up then maybe we won't have to have a lame reset to keep the whiners happy.
aye it was fun

and we havent given up yet
It is ridiculous to claim that video games influence children. For instance, if PacMan affected kids born in the 80s, we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms eating pills while listening to monotonous electronic music.
PureviL is offline   Reply With Quote