User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Feb 2003, 17:40   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Beta/GD?

Any GDers playing the beta now?
read announcements etc
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 17:41   #2
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Beta?

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 17:42   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Beta/GD?

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak

read announcements etc
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 17:42   #4
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
General Discussion Galaxy.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 17:52   #5
Mirai

whee no password yay!

(the method they say to get it doesn't work btw)

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 17:54   #6
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
whee no password yay!

(the method they say to get it doesn't work btw)
i got mine....

"they send u a payment email thingy that contains user id and username but not password
went to login page and typed in my email to the box and got send username/password/galaxy pass

then logged in"
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 17:55   #7
Mirai

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
i got mine....

"they send u a payment email thingy that contains user id and username but not password
went to login page and typed in my email to the box and got send username/password/galaxy pass

then logged in"
I didn't get the password. I typed in my email and all that, but just got the first activation email sent again. So I have 2 copies of the same message persay.

Unread 19 Feb 2003, 17:57   #8
Ragnarak

Quote:
I didn't get the password. I typed in my email and all that, but just got the first activation email sent again. So I have 2 copies of the same message persay.
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 18:00   #9
Mirai

3 copies now.

Spinnah, your game is broken. Still.

Unread 19 Feb 2003, 18:05   #10
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
I'm in it.
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 18:19   #11
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Apothos
I'm in it.
RAWR

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 18:22   #12
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Anyone did a GD Gal?

Unread 19 Feb 2003, 18:25   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Someone make a GD gal dammit, I want to be with people I know, not these bastards I don't.

Edit: Ticks just started by the looks of it
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 18:32   #14
Mirai

I'm still waiting for my password

Unread 19 Feb 2003, 18:34   #15
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
I'm still waiting for my password
They're holding the number of players in the beta as it is, they have about 350.
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 18:35   #16
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9
They're holding the number of players in the beta as it is, they have about 350.
mu user id was like 00450 or somat and loads more signed up since
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 18:37   #17
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

how long is the tick ticking?

Unread 19 Feb 2003, 18:38   #18
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I know 'someone' just got in, so they're still activating.
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 18:41   #19
Ragnarak

dunno tick length but it's quick...
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 18:43   #20
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

5min ticks, supposedly

I take it then there's been no GD gal made =/
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 18:43   #21
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

any gal pass yet?

Unread 19 Feb 2003, 18:45   #22
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
I seem to be playing. It's tick 4 or 5, and it's getting a bit dull.
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 18:47   #23
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
As well all know, the purpose of the beta is to test out new features and report any bugs in combat/resource/whatever.

If you are going to sign up for the Beta, can we not use it to carry out some hilarious uber-spam on planets or to see how small a score you can get.

At least give the guys who might actually pay to play, a chance to see if what they've planned and coded will work, before you have your, no doubt incredibly entertaining, fun.

Ta

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 18:52   #24
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Ok a GD tag then

@w97WyJBQ15w

go on

Unread 19 Feb 2003, 18:58   #25
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by XeeThot
Ok a GD tag then

@w97WyJBQ15w

go on
\0/
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 19:06   #26
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Baaah. Moooo. Oink... etc.
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 19:13   #27
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

we should like mail each other saing who we are, except of course Ragarak who is using his nick as rulername.

Unread 19 Feb 2003, 19:17   #28
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

I mailed the first gd tag i came across - it happened to be pablissimo.
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 19:24   #29
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Whadda we do with bugs/gripes?

I'm pm'ing them to Spinner's board account at the mo but is there somewhere 'official' I should be directing stuff?
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 19:27   #30
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

People seem to be reporting bugs in #planetarion - i dont there is an 'official beta channel'.
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 19:27   #31
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Whadda we do with bugs/gripes?

I'm pm'ing them to Spinner's board account at the mo but is there somewhere 'official' I should be directing stuff?
#beta?

Unread 19 Feb 2003, 19:28   #32
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I can't get on IRC right now =/

Ah well, they're nothing major, they can keep till tonight
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 21:11   #33
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The answers you seek may lie within the shadowy realm called PD.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 21:31   #34
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
The answers you seek may lie within the shadowy realm called PD.
Nope.

Though they did eventually lie in the shadowy realm known as the MOTD, bugs to 1:1:2 apparently.
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 21:32   #35
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Though they did eventually lie in the shadowy realm known as the MOTD, bugs to 1:1:2 apparently.
Correct!

Unread 20 Feb 2003, 13:54   #36
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
I joined the tag.

I'm No.1

ALthough i keep swapping places with Ragnarak.

Curse you!
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 15:18   #37
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Not anymore - i'm number one by ~23k points. :)
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 15:28   #38
Ðiscorporation

I ahve a planet.

I counldn't log in, though, no one told me the login screen

Then I had to go to bed

Ðisc of Ðiscorporation

Perhaps you see me!

(I am tempted to play round 9 and ten now, though)
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 15:30   #39
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

http://jpaweb01.planetarion.com/login.fcg innit
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 15:31   #40
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
I joined the tag.

I'm No.1

ALthough i keep swapping places with Ragnarak.

Curse you!
i went and had 11 hours sleep and then went into uni

don't think i'm cut out for PA anymore
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 15:32   #41
Ðiscorporation

ACE!!

ph33r my 133t roiding skillz
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 16:14   #42
iain50

iain50 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Ðiscorporation
I ahve a planet.

I counldn't log in, though, no one told me the login screen

Then I had to go to bed

Ðisc of Ðiscorporation

Perhaps you see me!

your in my gal, i recognised the name. but didnt want to mail, as i saw you werent playing, bad form i thought.
iain50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 16:24   #43
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by iain50
your in my gal, i recognised the name. but didnt want to mail, as i saw you werent playing, bad form i thought.
I'm very [s]orry, but there was no login link when I signed up

then I had to go to bed (work, tired, etc)

mail me now?
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 16:26   #44
iain50

iain50 is an unknown quantity at this point
done
iain50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 16:37   #45
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by iain50
done
Replied
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 17:42   #46
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Ðiscorporation
Ðisc of Ðiscorporation

Perhaps you see me!

your in the gal next to me.

ho ho ho.