User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Sep 2004, 22:11   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
EBAY is now OFFICIALLY ****ing funny

Cos hes a geezer , inni
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2004, 22:19   #2
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Re: EBAY is now OFFICIALLY ****ing funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
I did love the "SELLER IS GUILTIER THAN LEE HARVEY OSWALD" comment, that was class.
Unread 29 Sep 2004, 22:23   #3
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

haha brilliant
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2004, 22:26   #4
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Dumb people shouldn't be near ebay let alone a PC.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2004, 22:39   #5
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

heh
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2004, 22:43   #6
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ace bayer. A true 'BAY ICON'. In fact I would even say, a '100% RAGING BAYLORD'.

Follow-up
by mr_bo11ox: Sorry, my mistake - seller is in fact NOT 'Xena warrior princess'. Apologies.

Follow-up
by mr_bo11ox: Quote: 'Try to stay below the limit when driving in an unfamiliar area' - Useful
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2004, 23:28   #7
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I saw this seller years ago, although this was through real life (IT lesson).

This is perhaps the first time I have heard something internet related in real life first :eek:
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2004, 23:48   #8
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

*giggle* im surprised he isnt banned yet
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 01:23   #9
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

thank you for making me laugh
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 02:21   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

im not ashamed to say i didnt see the joke so there
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 08:22   #11
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

I don't get it. I suspect he is selling stolen cars, but I'm not too sure.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 16:16   #12
MeridianStar
Para Keet

MeridianStar is an unknown quantity at this point

Reply by mr_bo11ox: I'd rather SLAM MY TACKLE IN THE POST OFFICE DOOR than deal with this guy again.

Class.
[23:46] <Theamion> i still love you tho
[23:47] <Theamion> you mad scottish bint
MeridianStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 16:17   #13
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Seller was extradited to Spain on war crimes charges before sale was completed.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 17:14   #14
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

refuse de fournir le certificat de conformite du vehicule anglais

Reply by mr_bo11ox: Putain de merde! Vehicule vendu SPECIFIQUEMENT sans immat. Francaise. SHITHEAD.

heh, i like this man
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 14:37   #15
Mr_bo11ox

Mr_bo11ox is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
I saw this seller years ago, although this was through real life (IT lesson).

This is perhaps the first time I have heard something internet related in real life first :eek:

LHC, give me a clue who you are and how you know me.
Mr_bo11ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 15:13   #16
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

If this isn't a gimmick account (which I doubt), I don't know you.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 21:23   #17
Mr_bo11ox

Ah now I understand, you did not see me, you saw my feedback. Apologies.... I was trying to think what IT lessons i'd been to.

Its not a wind up BTW.
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 22:40   #18
Mr_bo11ox

Thank you very much. Unfortunately I have been booted off Ebay, (not because of the feedback but due to some profanity on my 'about me' page!!) so the Mr_B legend has come to an abrupt halt.

Sad, because if you put me in a google search, loads of links now come up showing people revelling in the joy brought by true feedback justice on Ebay.

Dr_Bo11ox is waiting in the wings to take over however, so watch this space.
Unread 13 Oct 2004, 02:26   #19
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
you're my real life internet hero
but you saved the internet
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote