User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Jun 2003, 03:25   #1
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Ship Images

Ok, I know Petru made some 3D Models of the various race ships somewhere, anyone know the URLs etc?
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 03:40   #2
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
They're pretty especially the movies, but I forget the urls.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 03:53   #3
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

AlbinoSquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point
You can find some of the pics at his site.

www.melville.biz

Ω
AlbinoSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 04:47   #4
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Well, some information about me!

My name is Benjamin Patrick Melville and I am currently 22 years old. I was born in Northern Ireland on November 6th, my father was posted there at the time as part of his 25 year long career in the Royal Signals.

These days I live in Belgium with my fiance, from where I carry out my work as <insert job role here> for RAM Network Solutions. This work mostly entails Website design and maintenance, with the graphic and textual creation that usually goes hand in hand with this process.

In my spare time I enjoy various forms of graphical creation and have in the last year begun to teach myself 3D graphical design (see 3D Modelling for a gallery).

At one point in my life I was heavily involved in an online addiction
in which I attempted to dominate a portion of a fantasy universe. The lengths I would go to in order to achieve my dreams of forcing everyone to wear a dragon-like patch included attending "meets" with gods and peons alike, leading several bands of raving Internet addicts through space "conquest," and developing my talents as a humorist and author with fantasy novels and propaganda blurbs featured on "alliance" portals. Run-on sentences are a particular favorite of mine as well. Ultimately, I hoped to rise to heights mere leghumping enthusiasts could only imagine in their gumdrop-rain dreams.

Although not as active in the area as I once was, I do enjoy playing squash as a sport. During my high school years I would play anywhere between 10 and 30 hours per week with regular physical training to go with it. It is an ambition of mine to return to the sport one day.
That's precious. :))))
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 05:03   #5
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
ROFL

He got no clue about politics though :/
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 18:36   #6
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
ROFL

Oh, I do, I just don't happen to think I'm gods gift to the game, like you do. I can also acknowledge when my time has past and am able to let go, unlike you.

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 21:39   #7
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Petru
Oh, I do, I just don't happen to think I'm gods gift to the game, like you do. I can also acknowledge when my time has past and am able to let go, unlike you.
Ah, the man himself.

One question, does that page have all the models you did for the races? Or are there any others?
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 22:23   #8
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

AlbinoSquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
ROFL

And you do?

&Omega;
AlbinoSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 22:52   #9
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
ROFL

So people don't make further uneducated statements, I refer everyone to this URL (as opposed to my 'quote'):

Reality Strikes

In addition, I like Petru's modeling. He's got a good runway walk too...
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 01:39   #10
Petru
mefs

I'll strut for you anytime.

There are one or two further Xan models I finished not on the site, but I wasn't remotely happy with them so didn't include them.

I unfortunately got carried away with modelling extreme detail on some models, leaving myself zero or no time to finish the complete set. See Hicks's post re- movies, movies with stuff like fully working and hinged landing gear, loading bays on the bombers and what not.

All compltely useless for PA and what lead to them never being used in the manual, so partially my own fault.

Unread 9 Jun 2003, 11:14   #11
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
In the games recent relaunch as Planetarion II, I lead the design team that created the games new races (4 races, each with 12 ships available) and corresponding ships.
technically this is untrue.

You didn't start leading it
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 11:39   #12
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion

Nor did you have those coords in R3
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 12:30   #13
Petru
mefs

Quote:

Once the team existed "officially", what I wrote was true.

But as Leshy pointed out, that wasn't your planet in r3 either

Unread 9 Jun 2003, 19:29   #14
HobbieRogue4
etc.

OMG, you both (or at least mistar Leshygod) took the time to read his sig? Last time I tried that, he had all those damn heart thingies, heh.

Last edited by Leshy; 9 Jun 2003 at 21:29.
HobbieRogue4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 19:30   #15
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Petru
Once the team existed "officially", what I wrote was true.

But as Leshy pointed out, that wasn't your planet in r3 either
it was the planet of an almost-relative ? it's bait ben, bait

Anyway once it we produced our first stats you got on my suggestion the lead.
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 19:44   #16
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
it was the planet of an almost-relative ? it's bait ben, bait ;)
You leave Kevie out of this! :((((
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 19:47   #17
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
You leave Kevie out of this! (((

HES GOING TO LIVE TOGETHER WITH SOME LASS

I WISH THEM LUCK IN THEIR ROMAN FORTRESS!