User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Apr 2003, 11:26   #1
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Fed up with the "Mates" Cover-up

This is what irritates me most about all this.

Casual comments passed around these boards by people who admit to knowing people are cheating, probably have enough proof to get them deleted, yet they say nothing. Maybe because the gal concerned has "a mate inside" that you don't want to harm their round. (lo Sun_Tzu)

Quote:
Originally posted by Sun_Tzu in the "So tell me Sakera" thread
tread lightly Sakera, I could probably get half your gal deleted, you're just lucky you've got Foxman that I set up for you and that I like, don't wanna ruin his round because his gal-m8s are piss-ants...
People who know about cheating and play on in cheating gals are just as bad as the cheaters themselves. There's a whole load of cheating that goes on, that other people know about yet don't say anything out of a misguided sense of loyalty to those people.

I'm sick and tired of it. Especially when these people come on the boards and complain about other things. Your silence is killing the game just as much as their cheating.

Sort it out, all of you.
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 11:29   #2
Terminator2003

Terminator2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Fed up with the "Mates" Cover-up

Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9
This is what irritates me most about all this.

Casual comments passed around these boards by people who admit to knowing people are cheating, probably have enough proof to get them deleted, yet they say nothing. Maybe because the gal concerned has "a mate inside" that you don't want to harm their round. (lo Sun_Tzu)

People who know about cheating and play on in cheating gals are just as bad as the cheaters themselves. There's a whole load of cheating that goes on, that other people know about yet don't say anything out of a misguided sense of loyalty to those people.

I'm sick and tired of it. Especially when these people come on the boards and complain about other things. Your silence is killing the game just as much as their cheating.

Sort it out, all of you.
i reported one of the biggest planets in my alliance, who i saw ship farming, both on IRC to the pa team, and on irc to my HC. nothing was done. (people, also HC, dont dare to take action or stand up against their top planets.. pissw*nks)
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 15:00   #3
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Reports of cheating should be made through the proper channels. In this case the proper method is to write an e-mail about it and send it to:

[email protected]

(Please note: the address you send to changes every so often, depending on which creator is handling it. The "Report A Player" link on the portal will always contain the correct link though)
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 18:00   #4
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
The reason I added that post with the instructions for reporting players was that Terminator2003 said that he had been repoting players on IRC to PA-TEAM

Reporting players to random members of PA Team won't do an awful lot of good because PA Team does not have any power to deal with cheaters. And the proper method to do such things is by E-mail, not IRC.

ONLY THE CREATORS deal with Cheat reports and therefore you MUST report it to THEM, and not to other people.