User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Apr 2003, 16:42   #51
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9
Indeed I do, but if you can't take roiding, no matter how severe or often, please don't play. For every successful roiding/attack, someone has to lose, if you aren't prepared to be one of the losers once in a while (even if it is for a round or so), then in my opinion you don't deserve to be one of the successful ones.
so you want me to bash some noobs becouse they are the only targets that i can attack ??
and if they sent me mails with: why do you attack me?? i didnt do anything wrong.
you want me to send em a mail with this bull ??
Quote:
but if you can't take roiding, no matter how severe or often, please don't play
i guess you just want this game to die if you speak like that.

like i have said before. you weet ppl said you only blocked becouse of the vvomm block.
well we are dead now so break the freakin block into 2 smaller blocks.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 16:42   #52
see
-=Infected Crittling=-

see is an unknown quantity at this point
Critters is sad to see that ppl from a sistergal is quitting.

Understand we can do, and fight as a critter we will do, no surrender.

GL 42:8 in whateva u will be doing.

sya

-=Infected Crittling=-
see is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 16:44   #53
Draki
> EvuL

Draki is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Norseman
For the most time.. you dont become a top50 player by superior skills, but because your alliance supreme position makes it possible.

so..by this logic of yours, is the fact your alliance has done ****e (political or game-wise) the same as not being given any chance?

Aka; it is the right for a lucky minority of the pa players to allways be in the region of top50?
its the right for those who earn it

all she wants to say is:
that those players would have got more chances beeing futher up there in a way more equal round
Draki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 16:47   #54
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold
they're quitting
get over it
whingers
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 16:49   #55
Lerxst
baka.

Lerxst is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
Pathetic.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 16:54   #56
Alastor

Alastor is an unknown quantity at this point
These gals quit cos they cant deal with having to play like the low-average PA-player. Dealing with incs every nite is something that all n00bs do.

You guys have always been at the top. This is what n00bs deal with, this is what they complain about. This is what u ppl have been saying "oh c'mon, its a WAR game about".

Welcome to the bottom.
Alastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 16:55   #57
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by MegaNova
so you want me to bash some noobs becouse they are the only targets that i can attack ??
and if they sent me mails with: why do you attack me?? i didnt do anything wrong.
you want me to send em a mail with this bull ??

i guess you just want this game to die if you speak like that.

like i have said before. you weet ppl said you only blocked becouse of the vvomm block.
well we are dead now so break the freakin block into 2 smaller blocks.
No, what I mean is GET SOME BACKBONE FFS. There are a number of other vvomm galaxies and non-powerblock who are still fighting tooth and nail. Why do you feel you can't do the same? 42:8 and 25:5 sort of galaxies could do their alliances much better if instead of running to vacation they stuck to their guns, and even if they just did as much as they could to be an annoyance, they would still be held higher in my esteem and that of others if they didn't quit.

Ok blocks aren't good, they do cause stagnation etc in the game and the only way to stop them is for alliances to enter rounds unallied. However, if people don't put up a fight, even two alliances working together can dominate the universe. You can't say that it's entirely the fault of the blocks unless you do all you can, and quitting not even halfway through a round after being in vacation mode whilst being some of the highest scoring gals of your alliance is not all you can do.

I don't want you to attack n00bs, I want you to take on the other powerblock, fight as hard as you can. Dying fighting is infinitely more preferable to rolling over and letting them shaft you up the a$$.

I'm not WEET, nor NAR, and no-one else in my galaxy is either, so don't think I've been sitting in a cozy gal all round. Oh, and unless you've had your head in the sand for the last few days, WEET and NAR are now fighting. There's your two smaller blocks.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 16:56   #58
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
In all seriousness - If you weren't prepared for the incoming, maybe you shouldn't have made a galaxy this round at all. No round is equal, there will be winners and losers.

I do find it pretty poor, I'd expect more from the universe's top galaxies to be way more resiliant than some are.
Best of luck next round, you'll need it if you want to play like that.

There are some basic expectations within the game as to how players should behave - if you don't match them, you should expect the flak that comes with it.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 16:58   #59
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Quote:
Originally posted by Draki

all she wants to say is:
that those players would have got more chances beeing futher up there in a way more equal round
Anyone would have had a more equal chance, at the end of the day PA is political skill far more than in-game skill. Anyone can set an alarm clock, use a Bcalc to work out fleets then launch. It's those who can work the politics who'll come out on top, every time. Deal with it.

Oh, and how does one earn it? Performance in previous rounds doesn't guarantee you a top spot the next round, if it did Moridin would still be number one and the vast majority of the universe, let alone the top 250 of this round wouldn't even be on the board.

You earn it in the round you're playing, not through any other means.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 17:03   #60
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Alastor
These gals quit cos they cant deal with having to play like the low-average PA-player. Dealing with incs every nite is something that all n00bs do.

You guys have always been at the top. This is what n00bs deal with, this is what they complain about. This is what u ppl have been saying "oh c'mon, its a WAR game about".

Welcome to the bottom.
U got the point i think i dont consider me as a top player but a player who allways has been fighting

last round we gave plush a lot of trouble
the round before we were the only fltv clean cluster and a fortress till the end
the round before the last one we killed a few top fltv gals but got bashed than by NoS

This round the round was over after the 4th day we were out of vacation

i allways try to do the best out of the ressoures i got and atm i have almost none.

Never been in a scuh an unequal Round
and in R 5 whole 4S basked me down to 37 roids but was a more fun round than this one

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 17:07   #61
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
He could have left quietly and noone would have cared. It's the fact that he's quit, made this post and even had the cheek to add "proud to be GC of 42:8", when in fact they've been nothing short of an embarrassment to their alliances so far this round.
everyone is entitled to make posts containing anything they like as long as it adheres to the confines of the forum, I'm sure if such said 'embarrassed' alliances choose to make a statement on this forum they would do so. your not entitled to speak on there collective behalf.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 17:10   #62
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

all she wants to say is:
Its all about setting new goals for yourself and realise the obvious; its only a game.
The pa mechanics has allways had a strong luck-factor, everyone should know that by now. An extremely hostile cluster/paralell will allways have the potential to ruin ones round, same goes with various other examples aswell
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 17:28   #63
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
No, what I mean is GET SOME BACKBONE FFS. There are a number of other vvomm galaxies and non-powerblock who are still fighting tooth and nail.
well i am in one of those gals who are still fighting.
but what we are doing atm is what we dutch ppl call: vechten tegen de bierkaai.
meaning that you are fighting with all you got but dont see any results.

every time i attack a weet planet (/me tries to leave NaR alone) it has defence.
the only way for me to grow is attacking non-weet, and that i actually dont want to do.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 17:29   #64
Saitam
Tribologist

Saitam is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: A last farwell from Torjus

Quote:
Originally posted by Torjus

My opinion is that this round have probably destroyed pa.
this will be my last round of planetarion, money care nothing for me, but when all my best friends quit, and u will be not able to be top 20 as galaxy, i don`t see the point to play, and please stop flaming threath like this.
I think this bit signifies why some ppl quit....
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 17:36   #65
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
loser.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 17:38   #66
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Quote:
Originally posted by MegaNova
well i am in one of those gals who are still fighting.
but what we are doing atm is what we dutch ppl call: vechten tegen de bierkaai.
meaning that you are fighting with all you got but dont see any results.

every time i attack a weet planet (/me tries to leave NaR alone) it has defence.
the only way for me to grow is attacking non-weet, and that i actually dont want to do.
Why try to leave NaR alone? Hit them both ffs, don't go for roids, go to do as much damage as you can, 20% limit means quite a lot of their top planets either can't or will be unable to attack you in a little while.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 17:45   #67
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
oh well yeah..

r7 it took fltv 400 ticks to kill newx

stop comparing rounds with different memberbases and powerblocks with this one..
a bit off topic, but it took longer than that im sure of it, it's gotta have been closer to T800 before the last bastions of newx were knocked down.

but your right comparing powerblocks from different rounds isnt a good idea simply because winning is as much about luck as it is about stratagies adopted by the HC of the alliances.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 18:39   #68
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Morden
a bit off topic, but it took longer than that im sure of it, it's gotta have been closer to T800 before the last bastions of newx were knocked down.

but your right comparing powerblocks from different rounds isnt a good idea simply because winning is as much about luck as it is about stratagies adopted by the HC of the alliances.
imo 28:9 and 19 didnt even get abttered in r7 even if they got enormous amounts of incs several times.

If every vvomm gal cuold fight like 28:9 did in r7, then vvomm could have been a force to reckon with still.

And i agree with Mega, nomater how hard we try its very hard to get a 'good ersult' out of our effort.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 19:06   #69
Fleet_Multiplex
Hell

Fleet_Multiplex is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: just wanted to say bye...

Quote:
Originally posted by meddy
due the last days (as we tried to force weetnar to split), we saw that nothing changed. we got daily incs again etc. i dont wanna flame now, i just wanted to say that i will leave PA (i think i am not the only 1). And something for the future : Extreme Powerblocking will destroy this game (if it isnt already dead...).

thx for this round, and good luck in the other rounds which will follow.

thx to my gal m8s: Sjor, Nacho, Laputa, sentinel, Draki, Viper, Sad, Ryba aka Aeris and Reddingo -> it was the best time i got
i also wanted to thank my m8s from OCG especially Choche
also greetz to : xraiders,gosu,madcows

thx for defending me , and for the great time...sometimes i will be on irc :-)

regards
meddy

proud to be GC of 42:8
farewell meddy, been good to play with you

Signing off ...
http://www.seraphimhq.net/Uploads/VipsLogo1.jpg
ViruS Round 3-9, Executive Round 5-9

I shall not go quitely into the night without a fight, for I am an angel of war, bringer of a thousand deaths. Chain me. Beat me. Seduce me. It will gain you nothing but a smile of death. Dare to mock me, and you will burn in my blood.
Fleet_Multiplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 19:07   #70
Sad
TeamPies

Sad will become famous soon enoughSad will become famous soon enough
I am fed up with this round too quitting till r10 and might not even play it if politics is anything near this
i hear Pa have ideas to stop powerblocking and they seem interested so lets see how things develope
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 19:17   #71
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
Re: A last farwell to meddy from Torjus

Quote:
Originally posted by Torjus

My opinion is that this round have probably destroyed pa.
this will be my last round of planetarion, money care nothing for me, but when all my best friends quit, and if u will be not able to be top 20 as galaxy, i don`t see the point to play, and please stop flaming threath like this.
One should treath peeps like Meddy, Nacho, Draki, Reddingo with large respect and great honour

Besides the fact that meddy is a nice guy (yes you are damn Essener ) i think you post was bs torjus.

u dont play if u dont see a point to be in a top 20 galaxy ? WTF ? what sort of a lamer are you? i think the game isnt only about top 20. ffs, i bet guys like you would do the same the other way around.

omg stop whining ffs and help out.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 19:52   #72
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by isildurx
imo 28:9 and 19 didnt even get abttered in r7 even if they got enormous amounts of incs several times.

If every vvomm gal cuold fight like 28:9 did in r7, then vvomm could have been a force to reckon with still.

And i agree with Mega, nomater how hard we try its very hard to get a 'good ersult' out of our effort.
if vvomm had focused there firepower into attacking the key alliance(s) it would still be fighting hard now.

vvomm shouldnt have been bothered about losing a few roids when they could've gained more by attacking weetnar fully, who had more roids to lose.

even tho vvomm was heavily outnumbered they had enough to make sure that they could cripple defence if they tried to, which would've meant less incomming on vvomm enabling them to regain some power.

that was there biggest failure, and nar is making the same mistake now although thats as much because of poor co-ordination as it is because of there members being scared, although tbh they'd be better off kicking and roiding those who wont fight, it would certainly make things harder for weet if they did.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 19:54   #73
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Re: just wanted to say bye...

Quote:
Originally posted by meddy

regards
meddy

proud to be GC of 42:8
Reading on AD that my galaxy is disbanding is not what I had expected from this round.
However, I can understand that you are fed up with the game and leave. I wish you and all the other players from 42:8 who are leaving all the best.

One of the last 42:8ers standing

Laputa

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 20:59   #74
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Morden
if vvomm had focused there firepower into attacking the key alliance(s) it would still be fighting hard now.

vvomm shouldnt have been bothered about losing a few roids when they could've gained more by attacking weetnar fully, who had more roids to lose.

even tho vvomm was heavily outnumbered they had enough to make sure that they could cripple defence if they tried to, which would've meant less incomming on vvomm enabling them to regain some power.

that was there biggest failure, and nar is making the same mistake now although thats as much because of poor co-ordination as it is because of there members being scared, although tbh they'd be better off kicking and roiding those who wont fight, it would certainly make things harder for weet if they did.

that is very easy to say now isnt it?

there are many IFs and BUTs, but it all boils down too vvomm being outgunned in every way.

im sure vvomm could have put up more of a fight, but its all too late now.

i read somewhere something about tits irc going down and thats the reason why it went so **** in the start.

i dont know tbh, but maybe some does :\
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 21:21   #75
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
If it's inside the 20% rule, it's legal. You don't like, don't play. I'm finding I have less and less tolerant of complaints like this as the day go by.

I myself am in a non-allied gal, have gotten incomings many nights this round, yet I'm not leaving.
you have any idea how stupid you are sounding here?
he doesn't like it and is quitting playing? heh

p.s. quitting is lame still imo:s...

i've gotten basically daily incoming like everyone else in vom... and tbh i'm waiting till the final blow aswell... and no i doubt i'll still get out of bed every night then ... but i can still help my alliance then i guess... already left em once for that vac thingie... no need to leave em twice:S
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 21:43   #76
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve
sigh
It pussels me, alliances and members of former alliances now crying like babies. Face it, u have ben owned. Get ower it. Ok perhaps the way it happened was not somthing that fell innto how u wanted to be slaughtered, Though luck.

Fss, Most of all alliances have seen beatings like this before
NoceX. heh Can annyone remember Xanadu members comming to ad Quitting ower it ? Ok they complained about other issues, but the this isnt fair i quit. what is that ?

heh, show a little respect. Think about the alliances that have ben underdogs every time. Every round they had no chanse. Every round they got 'beaten'. Did they come to PD and complain?

No, but when players with 'EgoS' get a beating then its Diffrent. Manny of u have ben on the other side, ruthlessly bashing other players. I cant recall threads like these then, or was it more 'fair' then or 'better for the game' Because U where winning ?

Quit ok, if u dont enjoy the game u should. But come to PD whining senslessly, ower somthing allmost every pa player have experinaced at an earlier stage.. please.

'Its more uneaven this time' So what ? Ive played planets bashed to nothingess. In a war that was 'unfair' heh. Did I come here crying. No. It is seriouly sad how litlle spine is in some players, and how much u are able to complain.

Oh and u have NO idea how much respect I am getting for players and alliances that have taken Huge beatings earlier. Newer have i seen such a bunch of sad indeviduals as this round.

so my request:
can the rest of the Quitters just do so quietly ?
you would be doing yourlsef a favour aswell.
ta
Stress
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 08:16   #77
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Stress
so my request:
ta
Stress
Done
hAl
r9: retired
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 09:35   #78
Reddingo
[+]Templar HC

Reddingo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by see
Critters is sad to see that ppl from a sistergal is quitting.

Understand we can do, and fight as a critter we will do, no surrender.

GL 42:8 in whateva u will be doing.

sya

-=Infected Crittling=-
sleeping more than 3 hours / night

Quote:
Basic maths, 20% of 25mill = 5 Mill [...]
In germany we call this a Klugscheisser

Round 4 || Beginner
Round 5 || [+]Templar
Round 6 || [+]Templar
Round 7 || [+]Templar
Round 8 || [+]Templar
Round 9 || [+]Templar
Round 9,5|| [+]Templar
Round 10 || WTF?!?!?
Reddingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 09:36   #79
Sad
TeamPies

Re: Re: just wanted to say bye...

Quote:
Originally posted by laputa
Reading on AD that my galaxy is disbanding is not what I had expected from this round.
However, I can understand that you are fed up with the game and leave. I wish you and all the other players from 42:8 who are leaving all the best.

Laputa

come on peon u said we both gonna move into a random gal and pwn em all i hope u didnt take back your words !!!
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 09:37   #80
Sad
TeamPies

Quote:
Originally posted by Stress
sigh
It pussels me, alliances and members of former alliances now crying like babies. Face it, u have ben owned. Get ower it. Ok perhaps the way it happened was not somthing that fell innto how u wanted to be slaughtered, Though luck.

Fss, Most of all alliances have seen beatings like this before
NoceX. heh Can annyone remember Xanadu members comming to ad Quitting ower it ? Ok they complained about other issues, but the this isnt fair i quit. what is that ?

heh, show a little respect. Think about the alliances that have ben underdogs every time. Every round they had no chanse. Every round they got 'beaten'. Did they come to PD and complain?

No, but when players with 'EgoS' get a beating then its Diffrent. Manny of u have ben on the other side, ruthlessly bashing other players. I cant recall threads like these then, or was it more 'fair' then or 'better for the game' Because U where winning ?

Quit ok, if u dont enjoy the game u should. But come to PD whining senslessly, ower somthing allmost every pa player have experinaced at an earlier stage.. please.

'Its more uneaven this time' So what ? Ive played planets bashed to nothingess. In a war that was 'unfair' heh. Did I come here crying. No. It is seriouly sad how litlle spine is in some players, and how much u are able to complain.

Oh and u have NO idea how much respect I am getting for players and alliances that have taken Huge beatings earlier. Newer have i seen such a bunch of sad indeviduals as this round.

so my request:
ta
Stress

that reminds me... Do Elysium consider 48:4 Hostile?
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 10:54   #81
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

WebAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
There is only one brave attitude and it is to leave PA while some will decide to make it unbalanced. The HCs of the different alliances are not wise enough to take the good decisions for PA. I had some hope and I did my best to make it come true with olympians. But the truth is that too many HCs are selfish and prefer to ally the whole universe than to have some fun. 3k players and 1k farms. Wow, PA was such a terrific game.

Enjoy your rest meddy
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 11:00   #82
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
you have any idea how stupid you are sounding here?
he doesn't like it and is quitting playing? heh

p.s. quitting is lame still imo:s...

i've gotten basically daily incoming like everyone else in vom... and tbh i'm waiting till the final blow aswell... and no i doubt i'll still get out of bed every night then ... but i can still help my alliance then i guess... already left em once for that vac thingie... no need to leave em twice:S
Lo cypher. I don't think it's stupid at all. I know he's quitting coz he didn't like, and that's fine by me, but why does he feel the need to come on here and whine about it? That's the issue I have with the thread starter.

The person that comment was directed at was Draki I believe, who was stating that certain people "deserve to be top 50" and therefore as they're on the losing side this round it's unfair. That I believe is ridiculous, as no-one has a divine right to win no matter what, regardless of what they've done in earlier rounds.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 12:28   #83
Torjus
Nacho`s Bitch

Torjus has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by WebAngel
There is only one brave attitude and it is to leave PA while some will decide to make it unbalanced. The HCs of the different alliances are not wise enough to take the good decisions for PA. I had some hope and I did my best to make it come true with olympians. But the truth is that too many HCs are selfish and prefer to ally the whole universe than to have some fun. 3k players and 1k farms. Wow, PA was such a terrific game.

Enjoy your rest meddy
True
Proud To be Xraid Pe0n

Round 6: Pe0n
Round 7: Pe0n
Round 8: Pe0n
Round 9: Still Pe0n|tired|half retired
Round 9.5: 41:2:2 Pe0n| The Rider on the White Horse of The river of Life

=Retired Planetarion STAR=
Torjus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 12:45   #84
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: just wanted to say bye...

Quote:
Originally posted by laputa

Laputa
/me is here too

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 13:14   #85
Terminator2003

Terminator2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
lame

omg i have incoming i wont win this round, so i quit.

this is so lame and pathetic.

/me hates quitters
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 00:17   #86
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
Its attitutes like that i like to see in this game

remember Rd 5 Isildur
Noone quits from my gal.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 00:46   #87
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Thelxepeia
/me cries

It's not meddy who is pathetic for his decision to give up after weeks of non-stop bashing. What is pathetic is the fact that so many players who are usually top 50 or even top 10 players, for many rounds of PA, now this round can't even make it over 2 million because they happen to be on the wrong side of this massive powerblocking we call a game. That is not poor playing, that is being given no chance.
/snip

Tbh, many, MANY players could be top50, I know so many ppl that are up every night, all night and really play the game hardcore and all of them deserve a place up there, but in pa you have to be on the right side or no chance.. I know some ppl in said gal anyway and I know they are good players, I am sure they will say the same about me if they remember me (), yet this round I can´t even break 1 mill and I am actually trying... Face it, every round there´s winners and losses and a top10 placing mostly mean you were lucky, not that you have superior skill or activity compared to a guy ranked 400. face it, pa skill isnt really hard to learn and all you need then is a decent alliance and gal and you can hit top10.

And ffs, let them whine about incoming if they want to, I think most players have tried the hells it is and it sucks.. but giving more attention to this thread wont make anyone shut up for sure

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 13:37   #88
ZOLA

ZOLA is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by isildurx

look mom he is talking about 4S gal there \o/
Proud to be part of Belgrade Syndicate
ZOLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 16:01   #89
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Quote:
Originally posted by ZOLA
look mom he is talking about 4S gal there \o/
If I remember correctly, and I saved my galaxy pic from back then soI'm sure I do, that Particular 4S galaxy had a nice trip also, maybee this will help.
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 00:25   #90
ZOLA

pfff what weak flame, 28:19 finished top100 r7 even if they were hostiles....maybe even top50 but not sure...

Last edited by ZOLA; 5 Apr 2003 at 01:19.
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 00:51   #91
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Quote:
Originally posted by ZOLA
pfff what weak flame, 28:9 finished top100 r7 even if they were hostiles....maybe even top50 but not sure...
not flameing your spouting some 4s stuff so i figured I'd show they are not immune to going on vacations heh.
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 01:20   #92
ZOLA

Quote:
Originally posted by sirad
not flameing your spouting some 4s stuff so i figured I'd show they are not immune to going on vacations heh.
nevermind
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 09:04   #93
Gresnik

Gresnik is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by sirad
If I remember correctly, and I saved my galaxy pic from back then soI'm sure I do, that Particular 4S galaxy had a nice trip also, maybee this will help.
We worked very hard 34 days ( every morning for 34 days we had incs ( waves included ) ) so i think that we deserved our vacation ...
Anyway , that was quite boring , to def all day long , so i can't blame 42:8 for doing same ..

gg guys
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 09:26   #94
StreeTMouseY
Critter Extraordinare

StreeTMouseY is an unknown quantity at this point
Bye meddeh

No need to quit IMO. I found a great way to stop incomings. Just go to some 2 mil score and have 130 roids like me. Its the best

Ill miss you and i still wont sexoor you
gl m8ie

MouseH

R3 - StreeTMouse of TheBigCheese - N00b
R4 - MiMiC of Terra Mistica - Legion
R5 - Mouse fatalle of CheeseLand -Xanadu
R6 - State of Mind - Critters, Legion
R7 - Property of |Queen-Doris| - Critters
R8 - Expect company of Hidden Hostile ships - Critters & OuZo (o)
StreeTMouseY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 10:55   #95
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
oi - ad 2 c u go mate, and no matter what the flamers may say - it was an honour, every step of the way.

Farewell old friend

we'll be missing u
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 17:54   #96
TheRealKakarott
WORD!

TheRealKakarott is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry

i apologize
its all my fault sorry i have been on the loosing side everyround, so when we joined vom destiny was already given
but who cares, the only thing which counts is LoVe
and i love you meddy