User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:32   #1
Greek WaiterII

Katrina

For most of a year now, Katrina has be annoying me, I go somewhere, she is there, talking to me and won't go. Sometime last night, she come in the restaraunt but I dont serve her, i say to Stavross, he is head waiter, oh but wait i tell you something funny first - no guy like Stavross, when and he was made head waiter, i said to him - Stavross now you are head waiter i make you name badge that say this, and i gived him badge that says "Head" Waiter, just like that exactly, see his English no so good and he wonder why customer laugh at his name badge, that is what i did. Like i saying, i say to Stavross - please wait on Katrina for me, i no want to speak with her, so he did, but still i am very now cross with her. She had lamb soup and bread, but that is no important, but it is very much my favorite soup so that is why i say this here. She also had to drunk a glass of wine but this also is no important.

The next day and i am still angry and she send me emails and says - hi i want to be friend with you. Now remember i am angry, and i go today in the market to buy some elastic, i went there and there was, yes already you guess, Katrina. I seen she dressed in pretty dress, and that she had combed her hair. She said to me - can i walk with you?. I said - no, go away. She said - why can i not walk with you?. I said - because you are ugly (i was very angry with her).

Now I feel bad, she run off with crying, she is nice girl, but i don't want to walk with her, or kiss her which she wants with me but i am bad with words. I want say sorry, but is there an nice way to stop unwanted advancing? Maybe i should say sorry or she will cry much?
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:35   #2
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
I prefered GreekWaiter
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:35   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
'here we go again'
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:38   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Does anyone have a rough idea of who produces most of these gimmick accounts? Some numbers would be nice - e.g. Shai 12%, Sunday8pm 4%, Nod 80% etc.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:39   #5
Doogle

Doogle can only hope to improve
Your a nut, your a nut, YOUR CRAZY AS A COCONUT!
Doogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:40   #6
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
all the **** ones are kura's
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:41   #7
Greek WaiterII

I am greek waiter!!!!
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:43   #8
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Greek WaiterII
I am greek wanker!!!!
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 23:21   #9
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
cool
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 23:50   #10
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
I dislike the Greek.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 09:01   #11
Greek WaiterII

Quote:
Originally posted by Christian
I dislike the Greek.
Why you dislike the Greek?? We greek feel much likeness with peoples from the Denmark! One day even, I will go there to friendly make!
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 09:09   #12
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Why do people keep doing this anyway?
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 09:12   #13
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Zapman
Why do people keep doing this anyway?
Because they are shiet.
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 09:49   #14
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
i've actually laughed at most of GW's posts.

this worries me a tad.
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 10:23   #15
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
I now get the distinct feeling GW = Muslim
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 17:14   #16
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
hi sword
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 17:26   #17
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Greek WaiterII
I am greek waiter!!!!
i'm a greek plumber.. we should get together some time
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 17:52   #18
Greek WaiterII

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
i'm a greek plumber.. we should get together some time
You no greek

But even then maybe we can say that (what you said) and Katrina will go way? I say to her when next i see her, i say to her - i have friend already with whom i am together, now shoe!

I am pleased for your helping me.
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 17:56   #19
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
BAN THE FKING GIMMICK ACCOUNTS
BAN EVERY LAST FKING ONE OF THEM
THEY'RE ALL SHIET, ALL OF THEM

NONE OF YOU ARE FUNNY
NONE OF YOU ARE ORIGINAL
I HOPE YOUR MAIN ACCOUNTS GET BANNED AS WELL YOU STUPID FKS

[/rant]
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 18:02   #20
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i like the greek waiter
he's sexay
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 18:08   #21
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
i like the greek waiter
he's sexay
You people make me want to cry
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 18:28   #22
Mistar Bataur

i liek your posts mister waiter. can we be email friends?
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 19:52   #23
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9
You people make me want to cry
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 00:35   #24
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Why does people always talk negative about the gimmicks?
WE HAVE FEELINGS TOO, EVIL REAL-PEOPLE!

"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 00:37   #25
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Cyprus belongs to the turks. Get over it.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote