User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Mar 2003, 20:40   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
A Challenge to "Community" alliances.

As a bit of a spin off from the previous thread, i noted that IPC , F-Crew , and a few others have listed themselves primarily as "Community Alliances" (Although in the case of people such as Telhillion and Keystroke , that should be 'Care in the Community Alliances') , so my challenge as such would be this.

Go for it.

Dont sit there saying "We must defend defend defend our friends" , and then going to bed at a reasonable hour , just before the first waves of incoming launch.

Motivate your members. Get some fighting spirit into them. Make them stay up a couple of hours later, even if it does mean theyre late for school the next day.

Organise your members. Get them into groups within groups , friends who know each other really well (Those 'Speshul' friendships) and arrange targets and attack times for them.

Antagonise your Enemies. Alliance discussions , PA discussions, its too "Nicey Nicey" sometimes. As long as theres no real malice behind it , really have a go at other alliances. Find a high profile member and slag him off (not to GD level , else your thread will get moved). Criticise their memberships as "Genetically inferior to Amoeba" , slaughter their poor , noobish tactics.

This round , theres no dominant alliances as such. The floor is open. Community alliances know the game better than anyone else, whether they realise it or not.

SO GET OUT THERE AND FIGHT. KILL. MAIM. DESTROY.

Because the first time i hear a community alliance using the excuse "We got hammered because were a community alliance , and were not that interested in launching big attacks" , i am going to mercilessly mock you for passing up the best opportunity youve had since PA began to make that leap , and be a real force in the game

GAME ON!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 20:43   #2
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

KeyStroke is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!
Go away nobody likes your annoying useless no knowledge posts
omg, I agree with Dradnought... and Kurashima, Im not going to bed before I really really really have to and there is many like me You think we are geriatrics or something? geezes
<Zhil> hmm
<Hicks> Dreadnought II theyd call me
KeyStroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 20:51   #3
Eddie
Slacker

Eddie is an unknown quantity at this point
Erm, wouldn't doing that kind of defeat the idea of us being community alliances?

If people want to play competitively, they can go and join an alliance that does so. If they just want to have some fun, F-Crew, IPC, and others are there. It's just a matter of choice.
Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 21:05   #4
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by Eddie
Erm, wouldn't doing that kind of defeat the idea of us being community alliances?

If people want to play competitively, they can go and join an alliance that does so. If they just want to have some fun, F-Crew, IPC, and others are there. It's just a matter of choice.
To be honest I find his comment about "Those 'Speshul' friendships" to be quite worrying actually...
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:36   #5
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
I can imagine it now, in forums across PA

Official Announcement
We hereby announce that we are going to fundementally change the nature of our alliance. I realize that weve got a fun community and all of you really enjoy yourselves, but Kurashima has motivated us to give it a go and try and perform past what the ability and desire of our members is. It seems that weve been half-assing it all along. I know most of you thought we worked hard, but for various reasons couldnt do what many of the top alliances do, but Kurashima has enlightened us. Its just motivation after all. We thank him for his valiant efforts and we will march to glorious victory despite the wishes and abilities of our members and command.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 00:15   #6
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
I can imagine it now, in forums across PA

Official Announcement
We hereby announce that we are going to fundementally change the nature of our alliance. I realize that weve got a fun community and all of you really enjoy yourselves, but Kurashima has motivated us to give it a go and try and perform past what the ability and desire of our members is. It seems that weve been half-assing it all along. I know most of you thought we worked hard, but for various reasons couldnt do what many of the top alliances do, but Kurashima has enlightened us. Its just motivation after all. We thank him for his valiant efforts and we will march to glorious victory despite the wishes and abilities of our members and command.

how did you manage to get on to the ND boards then?

Its not that community alliances dont care about PA, its just we dont fuel our egos by smashing planets to dust everynight. We use that pent up destructive energy in wild orgies nightly in our public channels.
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 00:22   #7
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by Barrow|Pony
how did you manage to get on to the ND boards then?

Its not that community alliances dont care about PA, its just we dont fuel our egos by smashing planets to dust everynight. We use that pent up destructive energy in wild orgies nightly in our public channels.
Yeah nothing like Toga parties turning into orgies and wine and whatever and whatnot floating all over the place ;-) Of course that inflict on the capacity of our fighter pilots etc but... hey.. soooo much fun ...
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 00:32   #8
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about
Yeah go for it, join together and become misc v2.0

you may have to patch it tho

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 01:04   #9
Telhilion
NOT scottish

Telhilion is an unknown quantity at this point
Community alliances -We're just in it for the beer, the women and the roids
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 03:00   #10
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
thats a good one. might just have to use that.
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 10:00   #11
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
If you play the game, why wouldnt you play it hardball with the resources you got ?

You cannot demand from your members if you are a community alliance to be online at 0455 or something to cover incomings or launch. However with a stable membersbase you could structurize it and do 0955 raids, since at work they might have internet access and could confirm on your webby.

That would actually work and increase your effeciency while being a 'fun' alliance. At this very moment I just look at IPC and think 'oh well i'll launch on them later tonight when they are asleep anyway'.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 10:09   #12
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
If you play the game, why wouldnt you play it hardball with the resources you got ?

You cannot demand from your members if you are a community alliance to be online at 0455 or something to cover incomings or launch. However with a stable membersbase you could structurize it and do 0955 raids, since at work they might have internet access and could confirm on your webby.

That would actually work and increase your effeciency while being a 'fun' alliance. At this very moment I just look at IPC and think 'oh well i'll launch on them later tonight when they are asleep anyway'.
Not everyone plays to win. We're not saying we don't attack ffs, of course we do. We're just saying we don't do the "Stay up till 0455" routine which'll spoil our real lives like you do.

Fine, you may launch on us, but have you noticed how at the end of the rounds, you barely hear us moaning/whining/bitching about who won/lost? That's because we played the way we want to, and don't really give a toss about results. We're only playing really to sit around on IRC and chat to people, it's not for love of the game, nor want of "winning at all costs". We'll leave that up to fully admitting multi-ing account sharers like you.
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 10:17   #13
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9
Not everyone plays to win. We're not saying we don't attack ffs, of course we do. We're just saying we don't do the "Stay up till 0455" routine which'll spoil our real lives like you do.

Fine, you may launch on us, but have you noticed how at the end of the rounds, you barely hear us moaning/whining/bitching about who won/lost? That's because we played the way we want to, and don't really give a toss about results. We're only playing really to sit around on IRC and chat to people, it's not for love of the game, nor want of "winning at all costs". We'll leave that up to fully admitting multi-ing account sharers like you.

If you consider that to be fun, go for it.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 10:29   #14
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
If you consider that to be fun, go for it.
You too. We'll probably meet on the battlefield when you decide to roid me while I'm sleeping

[predictable] (with your girlfriend hahahahahhahahahahahaha) [/predictable]
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 10:41   #15
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Re: A Challenge to "Community" alliances.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
As a bit of a spin off from the previous thread, i noted that IPC , F-Crew , and a few others have listed themselves primarily as "Community Alliances" (Although in the case of people such as Telhillion and Keystroke , that should be 'Care in the Community Alliances') , so my challenge as such would be this.

Go for it.

Dont sit there saying "We must defend defend defend our friends" , and then going to bed at a reasonable hour , just before the first waves of incoming launch.

Motivate your members. Get some fighting spirit into them. Make them stay up a couple of hours later, even if it does mean theyre late for school the next day.

Organise your members. Get them into groups within groups , friends who know each other really well (Those 'Speshul' friendships) and arrange targets and attack times for them.

Antagonise your Enemies. Alliance discussions , PA discussions, its too "Nicey Nicey" sometimes. As long as theres no real malice behind it , really have a go at other alliances. Find a high profile member and slag him off (not to GD level , else your thread will get moved). Criticise their memberships as "Genetically inferior to Amoeba" , slaughter their poor , noobish tactics.

This round , theres no dominant alliances as such. The floor is open. Community alliances know the game better than anyone else, whether they realise it or not.

SO GET OUT THERE AND FIGHT. KILL. MAIM. DESTROY.

Because the first time i hear a community alliance using the excuse "We got hammered because were a community alliance , and were not that interested in launching big attacks" , i am going to mercilessly mock you for passing up the best opportunity youve had since PA began to make that leap , and be a real force in the game

GAME ON!
Not all of us are willing to do anything to win. I especially dislike the cheating, like accountsharing, accountswapping and farming, that virtually all alliances ever getting top place use very commonly. Also I find the methods some alliances or individual use like active spying, like sending spies to join possible hostile alliance, mutlying, hacking, DoSsing irc servers, using scripts to check accounts, using bots to manage planets and other methods used to gain top places not worth it. Funny enough vitually all the members in these alliance claim innocence but yet they all seem to know about these thing going on but only with other people in their alliance or their allies.

I will not claim that any alliance is free of cheating or whatever but I find that when people do not view others players as hostile to start with and treat everybody with a lot more respect the game is much more of a pleasure to play.

So I still have fun playing and will certainly try to get our gal a good place in the ranking but I cannot be bothered anymore if I get outscored by any "top" alliance. They might have on average the better players but they I also find I think on average of those players a lot less as a person.

hAl
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 19:11   #16
TAFKAJ
BEER!

TAFKAJ is an unknown quantity at this point
why.....

Well if some group of friends just want to have fun as a "community alliance" let them please. Life is all about fun and planetarion too, except for those big nasty attacks on yer planet, although i even se the fun in that when u outnumber an attacker 3 times yer size with 5:1. BTW not all the "bigger" alliances are serious all the time. I remember last round very good cause we had loads and loads of fun beer and women, but if it was time to get serious we WERE serious. And staying up until 04:55 or whatevah is your own choice, if you dont want to cause you find school a bit more important you dont have to!
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 00:53   #17
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: A Challenge to "Community" alliances.

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
Not all of us are willing to do anything to win. I especially dislike the cheating, like accountsharing, accountswapping and farming, that virtually all alliances ever getting top place use very commonly. Also I find the methods some alliances or individual use like active spying, like sending spies to join possible hostile alliance, mutlying, hacking, DoSsing irc servers, using scripts to check accounts, using bots to manage planets and other methods used to gain top places not worth it. Funny enough vitually all the members in these alliance claim innocence but yet they all seem to know about these thing going on but only with other people in their alliance or their allies.

I will not claim that any alliance is free of cheating or whatever but I find that when people do not view others players as hostile to start with and treat everybody with a lot more respect the game is much more of a pleasure to play.

So I still have fun playing and will certainly try to get our gal a good place in the ranking but I cannot be bothered anymore if I get outscored by any "top" alliance. They might have on average the better players but they I also find I think on average of those players a lot less as a person.

hAl
I agree with you on a couple of points. I cannot stand multies , account sharers , bot users , hackers , and anyone who plays the game in that way.

Im not advocating "Do anything to win". Personally , i feel that by playing with a little commitment, and playing by the rules , ill have a far more fun game.

However its the "Commitment" aspect of some community alliances that im criticising. I work 9-7 every day, and im still quite happy to set my alarm clock to wake up for 5 minutes at 4am to launch , or defend , or research/construct. Losing 5 minutes of sleep a night doesnt make a huge difference to your life, but it can and will make a huge difference to your game.
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 00:59   #18
Mike

Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
As a bit of a spin off from the previous thread, i noted that IPC , F-Crew , and a few others have listed themselves primarily as "Community Alliances" (Although in the case of people such as Telhillion and Keystroke , that should be 'Care in the Community Alliances') , so my challenge as such would be this...

<snip>

...GAME ON!
That's such a c*** idea that i'm not even going to dignify it with a decent response...

Quote:
Originally posted by Eddie

...I'm just going to use eddie's post instead (lo eddie)
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 20:06   #19
GA-Thrawn
TFD peon

GA-Thrawn is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: A Challenge to "Community" alliances.

Quote:
However its the "Commitment" aspect of some community alliances that im criticising. I work 9-7 every day, and im still quite happy to set my alarm clock to wake up for 5 minutes at 4am to launch , or defend , or research/construct. Losing 5 minutes of sleep a night doesnt make a huge difference to your life, but it can and will make a huge difference to your game.
It would be even better if all players agreed not to launch at nights......
r5 - TFD
r6 - TFD (& RedBull)
r7 - TFD
r8 - TFD
r9 - TFD
r9.5 - TFD
r10 - TFD
GA-Thrawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 21:09   #20
InTGuRu
I love Kwon Boa

InTGuRu is an unknown quantity at this point
or mornings either. Since that's night for some people.

[19:36:04] <Vaporizer> he is re-assuring isn't he...you can always think 'at least you're not intguru'

[15:02:56] <Newt|revising> ive got u in my siggy InTGuRu!!!!!!!
[15:03:00] <Newt|revising> u shud return the favour
InTGuRu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 01:02   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

How many times has the winning planet of a round been someone from "Down Under"

You have to take into consideration that Australia has something other than Cricketers and Rugby Players. They also have some top notch PA'ers.
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 01:12   #22
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Quote:
How many times has the winning planet of a round been someone from "Down Under"

You have to take into consideration that Australia has something other than Cricketers and Rugby Players. They also have some top notch PA'ers.
PA is not a game of skill. It's a game of "get up, pick a target, launch", and following systems, plus a bit of luck.

Aussies/NZealanders do well because they're up when most attacks go out, so are oten on to get/give defence, and it's easier for them to launch.

It's all about the timezone. they have far more chance of catching you sleeping.
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 11:01   #23
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
blah...
that would defeay whole point of a 'community' alliance
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 12:10   #24
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9
Aussies/NZealanders do well because they're up when most attacks go out, so are oten on to get/give defence, and it's easier for them to launch.

It's all about the timezone. they have far more chance of catching you sleeping.
Exactly. And they don't get more and more tired as the round progresses due to lack of sleep, as badly as europeans and even americans.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 12:42   #25
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
As Ive said before those of us who are running community alliances and the members of such alliances have a certain sense of pride and honor that on the whole you dont find in the more serious alliances.

We are all about the community and having fun and thus dont agree or partake in many of the underhand, win at all cost tactics that the more serious alliances do.

We dont agree with farming

We dont agree with bashing

We dont agree with cheating

By not undertaking in the above tactics we have always had a dissadvantage even when we were a power in PA during r1/r2 becuase as is often the way the good guy never wins.

If you act as a good guy alliance looking out for the smaller players as most community alliances do you can never fully compete with those being more ruthless and underhand. However as we did see in r1 and r2 we can still compete when its only the above three aspects that are in play.

HOWEVER when you introduce a 4th option of

We dont agree with powerblocking

to the equation we have no chance. The community spirt can never overcome the gap that the merging of 3 ruthless alliances brings.

So perhaps a better Challenege to set to the alliances would be to to challeneg the powerblocks to dissolve and everyone go out on their own. After all we are at a new dawn of PA with many of the greats of PA disbanding leavinga great time for all alliances to make a name for themselves OFF THEIR OWN BACK. By piggybacking they are just showing what cowards they are and showinga total lack of respect to the game and community by helping suffocate it.

Maybe when these groups actually wake up and take responsability for their actions and make the required changes to allow the fun to come back to PA then we might have a reason to step up to your challenge and change our focus slightly so we can compete once again with the big boys
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 17:13   #26
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by wakey
So perhaps a better Challenege to set to the alliances would be to to challeneg the powerblocks to dissolve and everyone go out on their own. After all we are at a new dawn of PA with many of the greats of PA disbanding leavinga great time for all alliances to make a name for themselves OFF THEIR OWN BACK. By piggybacking they are just showing what cowards they are and showinga total lack of respect to the game and community by helping suffocate it.

Maybe when these groups actually wake up and take responsability for their actions and make the required changes to allow the fun to come back to PA then we might have a reason to step up to your challenge and change our focus slightly so we can compete once again with the big boys
As the hamster says ;-)

You can diss and flame our alliances whatever way you like, but it wont change the fact we are proud of our alliances, and what we do achieve on our own. Its not about winning the war, but winning the battles you choose to fight

I think the longvinity of alliances such as FC, IPC, and other long standing alliances speak for itself ;-)
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 10:38   #27
Mike

Mike is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by KeyStroke
As the hamster says ;-)

You can diss and flame our alliances whatever way you like, but it wont change the fact we are proud of our alliances, and what we do achieve on our own. Its not about winning the war, but winning the battles you choose to fight

I think the longvinity of alliances such as FC, IPC, and other long standing alliances speak for itself ;-)
Well said Key
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote