User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 13 Apr 2011, 16:10   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

You can all either work together now to stop them or you can wait for two weeks and have to spend a sick amount of time grinding them back down so you can get a chance at #1 yourselves (of course you'll probably throw this away so realistically your best option is probably arranging some sort of NAP with them and saving yourselves the wasted effort).

Fear the Ascendancy political juggernaut!
Unread 13 Apr 2011, 17:52   #2
Spawn

Spawn is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

ok thx! starts talks on naps..
Unread 13 Apr 2011, 18:42   #3
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Either AD is now officially dead. Or people just dont take you serious JBG.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2011, 18:57   #4
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

JBG mate, i know you and me used to run asc together in da past. You also have joined apprime for a round which got BENNEH to win the round. Like 1 wise man once said bro's before hoes. And another wise man said; if you dont turn to politics, politics will turn on you. I dont see the connection between the wise men and this thread tbh.. but i guess its wise and maybe i can green reputation from it. Coz nolez cares about that so i must improve.

but u suggest to block or nap apprime. i say why? there is only 1 ally that app see as hostile now. and app goal is to hit that ally the whole round because kenny threatened us. SO why would any alliance ask a nap with apprime? and why would they block to take out app just to become flak for the top alliances?

peace out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2011, 19:23   #5
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

I made no threats, just promises. And they were the direct result of you coming at us. But, you know, that's fine. Twist the facts to suit you, as the truth is of little use to you.

JBG, people aren't going to magically turn on App just because you make a forum post about it. CT are clearly idiots (dishearteningly so) and a lot of other alliances just want to stay out of fights this round. It's the way it goes.

I got a bit annoyed yesterday as I felt CT were being highly shortsighted (again), so I told gm - and I'm going to stick by this - if CT attacking us costs Omega our shot at winning, we're going to make damned sure they don't either.
Unread 13 Apr 2011, 19:26   #6
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's like 2nd September 2009 all over again.
Unread 13 Apr 2011, 19:43   #7
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
I made no threats

so I told gm - and I'm going to stick by this - if CT attacking us costs Omega our shot at winning, we're going to make damned sure they don't either.
so what do you want? you nap ND and now u want garantee that CT doesnt hit omega either?

kenny: even blind man can see what you are doing. You nap 1 contender (ND), u threaten other contender(CT) for nap. and u threaten app which u see as danger, because they can kingmake ct or nd.

So gl: ct doesnt care about your threats, neither does app. Soon ND will see omega is just a barking dog.

peace out

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 13 Apr 2011, 21:01   #8
Firebird

Told you its NFI round again!
Unread 13 Apr 2011, 21:08   #9
budious
Egoistic Warmonger

budious has a spectacular aura aboutbudious has a spectacular aura about

Translated "it's time to make this round as boring as the last" ... whatever happened to people just hitting people and stop dicking around with politics like a bunch of wussies you all are and play the stupid game.
budious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2011, 21:11   #10
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by budious View Post
Translated "it's time to make this round as boring as the last" ... whatever happened to people just hitting people and stop dicking around with politics like a bunch of wussies you all are and play the stupid game.
I think you're going to have to look at round 2 to get the answer to that question. Maybe round 1.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2011, 23:45   #11
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

The only alliance i can see that is running away with things is omega , really not getting this thread

JBG are you saying we should all hit omega ?

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired

Last edited by HeimdallR; 13 Apr 2011 at 23:50.
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 00:44   #12
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

CT apologies for having some goals this round!!

Seriously, CT sacrificed itself in support of NFI some rounds ago, we couldn't be expected to do the same again on week 1. I even went to the bother of notifying Omega of our intentions!! i'm sure you all saw it on pastebin!

I'm disappointed with the reaction from Kenny, its not personal.. its business, CT should be entitled to play to win.

There was activity in the "Omega HC chan" tonight... Kenny was at a pub quiz!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 00:53   #13
guzlic

guzlic is an unknown quantity at this point

With this you are actually proposing on handing the round to omega. We have seen them run ahead very fast from the start, not suprisingly, as they are by far best contender for #1 given their memberbase and numbers.

So instead of blocking against Apprime, we should prolly thank them for not letting omega run away and make this round dull...

Also i don't find CT actions to be shortsighted or idiotic at all. They are doing the only thing they can to stay in the race for #1. I only hope they show same dedication they showed last rnd.
guzlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 05:33   #14
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
It's like 2nd September 2009 all over again.
They have no sense of history at all, do they.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 09:07   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
The only alliance i can see that is running away with things is omega , really not getting this thread

JBG are you saying we should all hit omega ?
I'm sorry, my thread was only addressed to alliances who have a shred of independence. You continue doing whatever apprime tell you to do like a good boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzlic
With this you are actually proposing on handing the round to omega. We have seen them run ahead very fast from the start, not suprisingly, as they are by far best contender for #1 given their memberbase and numbers.
No, blocking against omega is fine and probably a good idea. Everyone interested in #1 should concentrate on killing off apprime first though. It'll be a lot harder later on when apprime have half of the t50 planets.

Although I must applaud apprime's laughable attempts to play down their strength by kicking a few 4-600k score planets from tag. Good job guys!
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 09:10   #16
Firebird

Rank 5 42 planets in tag and still you think app want #1 ????
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 11:05   #17
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Yes
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 11:31   #18
Firebird

1 answer to this then you are confused!
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 13:39   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Rank 5 42 planets in tag and still you think app want #1 ????
Hey look it's someone who never predicts that apprime will finish #1 talking about how apprime won't finish #1 what a surprising turn of events that will no doubt make us all reconsider our own positions...
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 14:38   #20
Firebird

Well ofc i don't predict there asses winning when i wasn't in there tag last round or the one b4 that ????

But yes i would still say think about what you are saying as to when you think app are going ftw
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 15:15   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

You're so stupid it makes my teeth hurt and I don't know why

Edit: That was actually a bit harsh. Realistically it's irrelevant what apprime say they're doing as nobody believes them. More so it's comparatively easy for an alliance like apprime to end up #1 even without outright going for it as long as they play actively which, judging by their average roidcount, they are.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 14 Apr 2011 at 15:56.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 16:09   #22
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

The round is still very close, and I predict that even alliances like DLR with their Terran strategy will have a considerable impact on the round. Mainly because they get to outgrow everyone.
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 16:28   #23
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post

Edit: That was actually a bit harsh. Realistically it's irrelevant what apprime say they're doing as nobody believes them. More so it's comparatively easy for an alliance like apprime to end up #1 even without outright going for it as long as they play actively which, judging by their average roidcount, they are.
Yes. If omega keep failing and loosing members, and if ND and CT play as they usually do, we might end up with a shot at #1 without trying.

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 16:32   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

Without trying is such a bullshit term. It's not like you're all not logging in and forgetting about your fleets and crashing. Without the self-imposed memberlimit this would look like any other round. And let's be honest being 8 players short of a full tag for scoring purposes at pt 300 is pretty spectacularly irrelevant.

Good to see they let you in in the end though wish

Although it does make me wonder who on earth they've been kicking from tag if you're still there
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 17:10   #25
Wishmaster
LDK

Its the same term asc used for quite some rounds JBG I agree its a bullshit term, but our aim for the round isnt to end #1 as alliance. I think!
We both know that support planets and scanners are included in those 40 though, so its more than being 8 short in reality.

I m doing quite alright btw! after being bashed to the ground ( I was drunk ) I exiled around and ended in apprime gal. Have since been nubroiding, and now I m 5th size or something! woooo

Quote:
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 17:40   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Its the same term asc used for quite some rounds JBG
Not really. A few idiots might have but I doubt you'll find anyone respectable who used the term. What might have been said is that we were a lot less active. Which was true, we were. Apprime, on the other hand, are just smaller.

Quote:
I agree its a bullshit term, but our aim for the round isnt to end #1 as alliance. I think!
We both know that support planets and scanners are included in those 40 though, so its more than being 8 short in reality.
If your value is concentrated across even fewer planets that's worse for everyone else.

Quote:
I m doing quite alright btw! after being bashed to the ground ( I was drunk ) I exiled around and ended in apprime gal. Have since been nubroiding, and now I m 5th size or something! woooo
God bless the gal fund and its ability to make even the worst of players look good
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 18:58   #27
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Told you its NFI round again!
if it would have been, the round would have been over already you guys being our farm hoe's again without knowing about it until your roids are gone without anyone to help u out... not me or tzu are playing so u got chances due to this being pax where no-one can plan a strategy ahead what lasts over a week if even that.

regarding to topic.. u "guys" aka every alliance who isn't preblocked in galaxies with apprime.. always get's to regret the fact they never takedown apprime before they get their fleet value up. It's PAX politics.. enjoy the fruits of it. Back to actually doing something important like running a 12 bridge contract in RL...yay..
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 19:22   #28
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
A few idiots might have but I doubt you'll find anyone respectable who used the term.

God bless the gal fund and its ability to make even the worst of players look good
I loved that post. wanted to posrep you, but I couldnt
for being able to call me an idiot, not respectable and an horrible player in one post, without really saying it.

Quote:
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 19:29   #29
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Apprime vs LordN

Stop making it personal guys
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 19:50   #30
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
They have no sense of history at all, do they.
I will now make serious points for today only by using posts from that same thread.

Your turn.
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 20:21   #31
Mzyxptlk
mz.

I am not sure how long we can keep this going. It's only a 4 page thread, after all.
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 20:25   #32
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
JBG mate, i know you and me used to run asc together in da past. You also have joined apprime for a round which got BENNEH to win the round. Like 1 wise man once said bro's before hoes. And another wise man said; if you dont turn to politics, politics will turn on you. I dont see the connection between the wise men and this thread tbh.. but i guess its wise and maybe i can green reputation from it. Coz nolez cares about that so i must improve.

but u suggest to block or nap apprime. i say why? there is only 1 ally that app see as hostile now. and app goal is to hit that ally the whole round because kenny threatened us. SO why would any alliance ask a nap with apprime? and why would they block to take out app just to become flak for the top alliances?

peace out
Your move.
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 20:47   #33
Mzyxptlk
mz.

This one is not really in reply to anything. Except maybe this.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 14 Apr 2011 at 20:53.
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 20:51   #34
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

same old anti app rhetoric. makes pa 2dimensional unfortunatly

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 20:56   #35
lokken
BlueTuba

Not a lot of difference, really.
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 21:00   #36
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

idk why my earlier reply to Lordn was deleted. i was just asking what he means. coz he seem to talk about himself and suntzu as if they are greatest thing that happened to pa. But then i wonder what did they do? coz i heard here and there about NFI, most alliances i do remember but NFI? an ally that played once and won a summerround without competition...? 1round wonder of bigego pa players? Im sure pa universe is lucky they both dont play, otherwise we all are doomed and shivering...

pls dont delete my post lokken, im just replying noting personal

peace out

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 21:02   #37
lokken
BlueTuba

I'll allow that. Carry on.
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 21:16   #38
Mzyxptlk
mz.

I went through the entire thread looking for a post by a current-Apprime member in support of the block against then-Apprime and this is as close as I could get.
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 21:22   #39
lokken
BlueTuba

Maybe we should conduct a poll amongst Apprime members.
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 21:24   #40
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Yeah, you're probably right.
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 21:42   #41
Wishmaster
LDK

what round was this? cba to check

Quote:
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 22:14   #42
t3k
The Video Guy

Apprime tried to beat NFI and failed. You said "we're not going for the win" before the round in the exact same fashion you've said "we're not going for the win" every round for the last 9 rounds (most of which you've won, by playing to win).

Dismiss NFI as a 1-round wonder all you like, but I managed to get a group of people together - most of which for the first time - and still kicked your asses.
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 22:49   #43
Firebird

No kenny u were able to outblock us that was all that happened that rnd and considering allot of app didnt play and was p3n core playing in app wasnt really suprising!

As for this rnd i will guess you will just see wont you!
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 23:04   #44
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Excellent baiting, I have to say.
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 23:19   #45
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Apprime vs LordN

Stop making it personal guys
Stop Demolishing the thread Man.
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 23:58   #46
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

It really was
Unread 15 Apr 2011, 03:10   #47
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
No kenny u were able to outblock us that was all that happened that rnd and considering allot of app didnt play and was p3n core playing in app wasnt really suprising!

As for this rnd i will guess you will just see wont you!
A block that consisted of us and Conspiracy? Against ODDR, Osiris, Apprime and Ascendancy?

You could argue that NewDawn was part of the block too, but ND was NAP'd to Ascendancy while NFI and CT were hitting Asc (we'd already killed you by that point, Firebird) but even still, I wouldn't say ours was the bigger block at ANY stage of the round. And even when we were working with NewDawn on targets, we weren't working with CT as well.

You got beat. Deal with it. Always with the excuses!
Unread 15 Apr 2011, 06:12   #48
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

If i remember that round correctly ODDR and NFI avoided each other for the most part of it.

Finally retired
Unread 15 Apr 2011, 06:16   #49
HeimdallR

Quote:
I'm sorry, my thread was only addressed to alliances who have a shred of independence. You continue doing whatever apprime tell you to do like a good boy
That is kind of a pissy response, seeing APP been always fair towards us, more then the other alliance ever could or wanted. and certainly seeing us and APP started another round without making any promises to each other like usual.

Finally retired
Unread 15 Apr 2011, 11:49   #50
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

in the end ODDR will just as well be used as apprimes handpuppet again tho.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote