User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 Sep 2012, 16:07   #51
baggy
king of carrot flowers

baggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura about
Re: ODDR vs Ultores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Hang on a minute whilst I get the worlds smallest violin out.
I've heard you like playing small instruments..
Unread 16 Sep 2012, 21:38   #52
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by baggy View Post
I've heard you like playing small instruments..
below the belt dude!

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2012, 07:11   #53
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuLgAr View Post
below the belt dude!
Since when do you have a problem with anything below the belt
Unread 17 Sep 2012, 12:34   #54
baggy
king of carrot flowers

baggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donar View Post
Since when do you have a problem with anything below the belt
owned vulgar
Unread 17 Sep 2012, 14:03   #55
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

hey are you guys talking about dicks
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2012, 14:40   #56
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil View Post
Well this is a topic partially about rats

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2012, 16:13   #57
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
Well this is a topic partially about rats
Hey man, one easily get confused with seperating them

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2012, 16:44   #58
baggy
king of carrot flowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil View Post
no
Unread 19 Sep 2012, 16:10   #59
Banshee
Banned

Banshee is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Hey man, one easily get confused with seperating them
lol
Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2012, 17:32   #60
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I suppose this it's suitable to make a quip about how shocked I am that BB is easily confused by anything at all. Consider it done.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2012, 20:42   #61
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Things i love about this round:

1) The fact that what was the 'anyone but ult' club for 600 ticks of this round decided to hit Apprime thus ensuring the win for Ultores. (Seriously guys just put all your shit aside and flagship whoever is in best shape at tick 500 to win to break the streak or this shit will never stop)

2) The fact that DS gets riled for fencing when infact the biggest fencers of the round are HaveN and they still cant get within 30 mill of Ultores :P

3) That people still think Apprime will help hit Ultores even though they have just been attacked by half the universe.

4) Genuinely the best thing though has been that alliances like HR and ODDR have been able to contribute more offensively in the round, HR were an attacking pain the ass for a long time of this round, the fact we have 10 alliances with 50+ members has definitely made it a better alliance playing enviroment, only politics to sort out now

5) FOCKERS i love you. Xan DE is epic, especially when mixed up with Xan Fi, basically undefendable in decent numbers. Enjoy your ruining and carry on, we have all loved it especially you whaling on spammer :P
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2012, 18:13   #62
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Im in with Kaiba on this one. Im also amazed how everyone once again allows Ultores to win. For some reason people cant set aside their personal goals and unite against Ultores.

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2012, 18:37   #63
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Says someone who had a planet nap with us last round....

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2012, 20:28   #64
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros View Post
Im in with Kaiba on this one. Im also amazed how everyone once again allows Ultores to win. For some reason people cant set aside their personal goals and unite against Ultores.
I would put forward that the answer is pretty simple.

The '2nd teir alliances', CT, ND, HaveN, DS (this round) cannot come to a conclusion as to who to flagship.

My personal opinion is that most the universe wouldnt want to see CT win a round so they would be against flagshipping them but because of that CT will never help flagship someone, yet they are the alliance that round after round create these anti Ultores blocks, its a vicious cycle.

When DS's nap ran out with CT the idea on DS's front was just to gal raid as much as possible (yes that included hitting 4 CT's over 3 nights which in their book was an act of war or something but anyway...) keep the naps in place with ND and HR and HaveN and possibly use that united front to flagship DS to th win with the help of those 3 alliances. I personally believed that leaving CT out of political endevours on this would give it a better chance of suceeding because it removed the whole 'anti CT' front from proceedings. Unfortunatly it didnt work but that was all we tried to gain from our nap to Ultores and decision to stop working with CT.

That and ofc to ensure we werent the first alliance hit in the counter attacks by Ult/App, which for an alliance that had ambitions to win was a sensible move at the time. Suppose we all just underestimated the bitterness it would cause which then led to the complete impolsion of any offensive against Ultores as everyone turned on DS :/
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2012, 20:45   #65
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
The '2nd teir alliances', CT, ND, HaveN, DS (this round) cannot come to a conclusion as to who to flagship.
"Who shall we flagship?" is the wrong question.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 20 Sep 2012, 20:48   #66
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

well it is kai, everything is wrong
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2012, 20:56   #67
tobyy

tobyy is an unknown quantity at this point

ds should of hit app instead of leaving block
hitting any CT soon after nap was always going to lead everybody turning on ds... even hvh and app broke nap to join in the gangbang
tobyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2012, 21:03   #68
tobyy

tobyy is an unknown quantity at this point

i will not emo
i will not emo
i will not emo
tobyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2012, 21:18   #69
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
Says someone who had a planet nap with us last round....
Oh hi there Shev, crying again? Get over yourself, I thought you were put to silence by your very own alliance and galmates in a different thread awhile ago.

Whats with you and your emotions to keep bringing that up?

Unread 20 Sep 2012, 21:47   #70
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

What on earth are you talking about? You had a pnap last round, you should be the very last person to talk about putting personal interests over alliance. I'm bringing it up because you're a massive hypocrite, in case it wasn't obvious.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2012, 22:05   #71
Nitros
Internal Error

Apart from the fact that I didnt nap untill halfway the round when CT/hvn stopped hitting ults and started farming randoms. Then CT turned on hvn and later they both turned on ct.

But yes I did pnap, but I think at a stage of the rounf it no longer had impact for the alliance situation.

Unread 20 Sep 2012, 22:22   #72
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Planet NAPs are hilarious.