User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Jun 2003, 10:44   #1
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
so i'm wondering what alliance

or alliances have enough that they can launch 120 planets at a galaxy, and not feel the slightest bit of guilt for destroying the whole round of 25 players?
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 10:48   #2
Dreadnought

LDK ^_^
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 10:54   #3
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
what gal?
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 10:54   #4
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Re: so i'm wondering what alliance

Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada
or alliances have enough that they can launch 120 planets at a galaxy, and not feel the slightest bit of guilt for destroying the whole round of 25 players?

Probably not a single alliance, more likely a BG.

My money would be on the rejects that are Dragons.
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 10:55   #5
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Nadar
what gal?
At a guess I'd say Cicada's.

Do a PBOT search for his nick, it's his rulername.
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 10:55   #6
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
lol like Dragons have 120 members
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 10:58   #7
Dreadnought

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
idd, but im sure you have more than 120 planets
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 11:01   #8
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9

not mine..
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 11:05   #9
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9

They still got score/roids intact
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 12:27   #10
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Why should they feel guilt for attacking a hostile target?

Riddle me this!
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 12:36   #11
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Quote:
Originally posted by lokken

Riddle me this!
no..

they should however feel guilty for sending waves eqiv to 12 consecutive ticks there, and pretty much destroying any hope that galax had of being anything but a roid farm for the rest of the round
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 12:49   #12
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
I hate to say it, but most people don't feel any guilt at having a successful attack. If we did, we'd all be very guilty people.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 12:51   #13
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Its a war game, the aim is to 'kill' the enemy. Besides how do you ruin a round for 25 players when the round is less than 2 weeks old? Not exactly hard to rebuild at the moment, unless you take the attitude you appear to have adopted.

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 12:54   #14
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
Its a war game, the aim is to 'kill' the enemy. Besides how do you ruin a round for 25 players when the round is less than 2 weeks old? Not exactly hard to rebuild at the moment, unless you take the attitude you appear to have adopted.

you know that is a bit of bullox when your galfleets are getting hammered and roids been taken away dont you?
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 12:56   #15
bagg
Stoppit

bagg is an unknown quantity at this point
i believe it was plush and NoS who without knowlage of each other both hit the sane galaxy

nasteh coincedence that it has panned out like that
bagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 13:17   #16
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
no..

they should however feel guilty for sending waves eqiv to 12 consecutive ticks there, and pretty much destroying any hope that galax had of being anything but a roid farm for the rest of the round
Again

Riddle me this!

(Newbies have had it this way round after round)
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 13:20   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
I hate to say it, but most people don't feel any guilt at having a successful attack. If we did, we'd all be very guilty people.
Except me
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 13:21   #18
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Quote:
Originally posted by lokken
Again

Riddle me this!

(Newbies have had it this way round after round)
i don't have a problem with roiding targets..

not a fan of obliterating them..

didn't like it when we did it to everyone in r8, and i don't like people doing it to players now
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 13:36   #19
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
i don't have a problem with roiding targets..

not a fan of obliterating them..

didn't like it when we did it to everyone in r8, and i don't like people doing it to players now
there are no morals in this game with people who want to win.
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 13:38   #20
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally posted by bagg
i believe it was plush and NoS who without knowlage of each other both hit the sane galaxy

Wasn't it ToT?
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 14:00   #21
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
you know that is a bit of bullox when your galfleets are getting hammered and roids been taken away dont you?
100 roids can be scanned in 1-2 days, average player has about 200-300 atm. If the incoming does not stop then its a different story, but a single night of lots of incoming is hardly the end of anyones round so early on. This is the attitude that got VoM beaten so quickly in R9.

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 14:08   #22
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
100 roids can be scanned in 1-2 days, average player has about 200-300 atm. If the incoming does not stop then its a different story, but a single night of lots of incoming is hardly the end of anyones round so early on. This is the attitude that got VoM beaten so quickly in R9.
we are talking about random galaxies, with loads of people in galaxies that will become less active after some rapings or even give up playing at all.

I am not saying that attacks like this are the origins of all evil but I am not agreeing with you that it will not badly damage/criple an average galaxy in a random universe for the entire round.
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 18:30   #23
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Wasn't it ToT?

shaddap nads, u newb :\

Where is the kangaroo?

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 18:45   #24
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally posted by [i2k]Xy

Where is the kangaroo?
what kangaroo?
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 19:14   #25
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
what kangaroo?
The purple 1 with yellow stripes and orange cicles
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 19:20   #26
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Furgion!

(hi Cic )
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 19:43   #27
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
if you are referring to 46:3 (i am just looking at pilkara to check what was owned etc) that wasn't a coorperated attack that was inparallel and 2 bg's at them and people in participating gals in P launching after galmates etc.

But which **** doesnt run his fleet?

Sorry but if you lose your fleet you deserve your round to be ****ed.
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 20:25   #28
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
I would have guessed seven four instead as that was a nice bunch of waves aswell...but im just a n00b i guess
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 20:49   #29
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i believe they were jus unlucky, they were v roid fat and different alliances without knowing hit them, of course they found out when they looked at battle reports etc
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 20:55   #30
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Quote:
Originally posted by dabult
I would have guessed seven four instead as that was a nice bunch of waves aswell...but im just a n00b i guess
we'll you'd guess i'd be more pissed off about my cluster than somewhere out beyond the stars
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 21:42   #31
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by pig
i believe they were jus unlucky, they were v roid fat and different alliances without knowing hit them, of course they found out when they looked at battle reports etc
it was quite annoying getting only 20 roids when i was to get 150+ with what i sent
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 21:54   #32
MadeMan
180º

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
well i attack 7:4 and what a mess, that where...
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 23:02   #33
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought
LDK ^_^
ofc

nice gap between planets aye?
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 14:01   #34
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by K03N
ofc

heheh that was your proof i was cheating:PP roflmao an attack i didn't even launch on:P
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 17:15   #35
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Have you considered it might not just be a big BG/alliance, and that the galaxy in question may just have been unlucky and had attacks planned by numerous BGs/Alliances, without knowledge of the others?
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 18:54   #36
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Tomkat
Have you considered it might not just be a big BG/alliance, and that the galaxy in question may just have been unlucky and had attacks planned by numerous BGs/Alliances, without knowledge of the others?
Exactly what happened to my target last night. Fortunately I was the first to launch so I got 2 ticks in before the rest arrived...just in time to meet the defence
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 21:45   #37
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point
I was piggybacked the other day too, which actually resulted in the favour of my target - he lost only 7% roids per tick due to overkill fleet... which consisted of 2 normal roiding fleets.
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 23:24   #38
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road
Im afraid to say I feel little remorse when i've roided a target.
I would feel slight remorse if I completely destroyed someones fleet but not if it was a simple roiding and a few ships died.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 01:50   #39
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by K03N
ofc

And all new, free random planets, interesting.....

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 14:13   #40
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
So you and your friends got a small hit early in the round. Same happens to newbies all troughout the round, specially later on. That's why they stop playing...so stop bitching about it and don't crush any newbies to regain your roids....
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 14:16   #41
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Re: Re: so i'm wondering what alliance

Quote:
Originally posted by Elevator
So you and your friends got a small hit early in the round. Same happens to newbies all troughout the round, specially later on. That's why they stop playing...so stop bitching about it and don't crush any newbies to regain your roids....
read the thread..

and BITE ME
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 14:58   #42
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
members or accounts?

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 13:40   #43
Salt

Salt is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
i'm sick of this random roiding bull****..i want a war..i want sides decimated, targets destroyed, galaxies multi waved. I want to see millions of xan fi flying on a fleet catch of the top players. I want to see people who'd sacrifice everything for their alliances. i want my planetarion that i knew and loved back.
Isn't this what you wanted?
Salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 14:18   #44
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds like an excellent attack to me.

And ifIf they demoralize you to such an extent as they apparently have, it's even better for them since they wont have to worry about any retaliation either.

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 23:49   #45
Le Mauvais Moine

Le Mauvais Moine is an unknown quantity at this point
Noob control

LDK is very poplular for all the newbs out there. So many little planets in attack and defence ...
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 04:49   #46
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Re: Noob control

Quote:
Originally posted by Le Mauvais Moine
LDK is very poplular for all the newbs out there. So many little planets in attack and defence ...
lol..
those little planets are the farms/support planets of the real members

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 06:49   #47
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Some people didn't look at the date he originally posted this.....
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 07:18   #48
HOPupNdown
Last of the plushies

HOPupNdown is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by bagg

huh ?
mind pming me the gal coords ?
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 19:28   #49
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
if you are referring to 46:3 (i am just looking at pilkara to check what was owned etc) that wasn't a coorperated attack that was inparallel and 2 bg's at them and people in participating gals in P launching after galmates etc.

But which **** doesnt run his fleet?

Sorry but if you lose your fleet you deserve your round to be ****ed.
Some people aren't on PA 24/7 fool
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 20:49   #50
Fist
in your ass

Fist is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
who dont have the brains to move their ships when 120 planets launch at them

Round 2 - 4:18 [C4E] #9
Round 3 - idle, played a few weeks
Round 4 - semi-idle somewhere in p19 [TGS] + [p19a]/[R0CK]
Round 5 - idle, played a few weeks
Round 6 - 15:12 [Iliad] then no allie
Round 7 - 12:16 [Blackice]for a few weeks + [VtS] #46
Round 8 - 15:5 [Adelante] + [DTA] + [ETY]
Fist is offline   Reply With Quote