User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10 Jun 2010, 18:14   #1
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
World Cup Prediction League

I've been asked to post the fixture list for the current world cup prediction league here to avoid the hassle for potential players of signing up at another place.

If you want to take part, just quote the list in the next post and fill in the scores. I know it's short notice, but you have until 3pm on Friday. (You can post a section of it if you prefer but I won't be reminding you to add more later).

I'll post details of the competition format later, as it depends on the number of players (14 so far). It will probably be similar to the last world cup thread here

the scoring system

for each game in round 1, you get 3 points for exact score or 1 point for being generally right (right result ie. WDL but incorrect score)

on top of that basic amount can be...

+0.5 for correct winning goals in a general win prediction
+1 highscore bonus for exact predictions of 4 or more goals
+1 for correctly predicting a draw, whether exact or general
+2 longshot bonus if less than 20% of players predicted that result
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote