User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 30 Nov 2007, 21:43   #1
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society
Angels

Now be honest who thought they would last this long anyway?

Arnt we a month in?!!?
Discuss...
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 21:45   #2
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough
Re: Angels

When your ego is far bigger than your alliance:
http://pastebin.com/m4f4b7c9

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 21:48   #3
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Its really sh!t for the members, appoco should stick them back into an alliance and they should all rape racketman
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 22:23   #4
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh
Now be honest who thought they would last this long anyway?

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 22:24   #5
Biggie
King BiGGeh

Biggie can only hope to improve

This is totally somethng Irvine would do :P Reading that log reminded me 100% of him!
R3 :: 49:4:17 (GvE/KBz/ViruS)
R4 :: 80:14:6 (ViruS)
R5 :: 9:21:1 (ViruS/T&P) #urwins
R6 :: 2:21:10 (ViruS/T&P) #urwins
R7 :: 7:13 (ViruS) #urwins
R24 :: (Urwins) #urwins
Biggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 22:36   #6
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueArmy
When your ego is far bigger than your alliance:
http://pastebin.com/m4f4b7c9
Kids playing PA.
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 22:36   #7
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

I'm not shocked they fell apart, it seemed to be coming fromm what i "saw"

But for it to happen like that, raketman youare a complete twat and dont deserve to be part of an alliance... kthxbye

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 22:48   #8
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

:angels:
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 22:57   #9
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Saying I'm surprised would be so far from the truth you could possible get
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 23:03   #10
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Man, this is fantastic. Bet you didn't see that one coming CT!

P.S.
648!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 00:05   #11
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Well what did you expect with a HC team such as that? I mean i was a usless HC while in Jenova ill admit it as of course im an inactive git. But fact is Angels was dead the last time it played. The HC should of respected this and stayed away. But they never learn. We will get the same shit again in a few more rounds where Angels will 'return' for its what... 10th time? And have the same HC command probably.

I do feel sorry for the members who stood by there alliance though and thought it would be different this time.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 00:46   #12
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i had tick 650 down, think i've got this in the bag
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 01:27   #13
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Usualy logs ain't valid excuse, but this one did show that raket dude as the worst HC ever.
Acting like a 14 yo girl.
just my 5 cents.
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 01:29   #14
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

Without Irv and some of the others back, I just don't see how it ever could have ever been the same or worked out.

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 01:31   #15
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

What Raketman did is by far one of the most selfish and childish things I have come across in my whole life.
Gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 03:00   #16
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

To be honest as a CT HC i find it funny that this ally has hit us, and now they've caved in. As a player wanting PA to stay forever, i think it would be good for the admin to sort Angels back out into a group whoever wants to say. Its unfair that one muppet can ruin the round for 50+ people.

Admittedly it is part of the game, running an alliance with people you can trust, but its a very harsh reality for the Angels players, and i think maybe changing it to 48 hours at least would be a good move.
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 03:03   #17
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I completely disagree.

If you can't handle the stresses of being a HC, you shouldn't be HC in the first place. If you join an alliance, especially one with the reputation and background that Angels have, you're hitching your colours to that mast. If that mast falls, you fall, and it's not for PA Team to come in and rescue you from your own choice.

If alliances were mandatory and you were forced into a specific one, then perhaps this would be a good idea. But while people choose which alliance to be in (or not), then PA Team shouldn't be getting involved.
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 03:04   #18
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
and i think maybe changing it to 48 hours at least would be a good move.
it is 48 hours

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 03:06   #19
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

i meant 47... shh.
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 03:23   #20
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

tobbe, what are we gunna do can i join ur new allaince xxxx
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 06:01   #21
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

reading that log reminded me of a tantrum that a 5 year old would throw for not getting another cookie. Rediculous.

Have to agree with furball here. The PA team can't step in. What happened isn't by any fault of the game, it's design, or it's administration.... it isn't their problem.

It's always something with this alliance, not sure why it is 'snakebitten" but damned if it doesn't always crap the bed.

As for the 50 or so members that got hosed, they certainly learned the importance of choosing a strong HC to play for
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 06:34   #22
LynchMob
Old Fart

LynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these parts

I think they chose to not play for an HC that reaches out every round and naps whole universe, but hey i could be wrong. Yer right tho ducky, Angels has had tons of issues last 4 to 5 rounds.

Maybe we should all start alliances that wanna nap the whole universe and see where PA goes from there?

hmnn....

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
LynchMob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 06:47   #23
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

lol, atleast they are around at the end of round ceremony
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 07:11   #24
Coltaine
7th Malazan Army

Coltaine has a spectacular aura aboutColtaine has a spectacular aura aboutColtaine has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirikk
Kids playing PA.
Exactly my thought.
What a peculiar but still premium cock. Thats what they call "issues".
Im waiting to see him post his statement, heh.
Coltaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 08:45   #25
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

he wont be online long enuff to make a reply, so i will do it for him
bah

VisioN Forever!
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 09:07   #26
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

The obvious choice here would have been to leave as hc instead of disbanding the whole alliance, but at a guess, im assuming that the command structure was at fault for this. raketman is a good guy, but to me it looks obvious that he couldn't handle running an alliance on his own.
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 09:47   #27
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
The obvious choice here would have been to leave as hc instead of disbanding the whole alliance, but at a guess, im assuming that the command structure was at fault for this. raketman is a good guy, but to me it looks obvious that he couldn't handle running an alliance on his own.

a good guy that throws tantrums like a little girl and screws 50ish ppl that agreed to play for Angels
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 09:52   #28
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
a good guy that throws tantrums like a little girl and screws 50ish ppl that agreed to play for Angels
You take that back about raketman!
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 10:28   #29
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
Of course he screwed up, there is no doubt about that, but the fact that nobody set up a better command structure, and that nobody questioned the way things were being run in a constructive way is a downfall of any alliance. I think that raketman should have done better, but there are always two sides of a story, and a log from what happend just after the hc kicked everyone, cannot really say much about the situation other than to show that it was chaos at best.
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 10:42   #30
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynchMob
I think they chose to not play for an HC that reaches out every round and naps whole universe, but hey i could be wrong. Yer right tho ducky, Angels has had tons of issues last 4 to 5 rounds.

Maybe we should all start alliances that wanna nap the whole universe and see where PA goes from there?

hmnn....

Pardon? What kind of reaction is that to YOUR alliance failing AGAIN? Arnt you supposed to be the head of Angels? You allowed the likes of raketman to do such a thing as this most likely becuase you wasnt around AGAIN same scanario where i was HC in angels and the round before that when Sjor was HC in Angels. YOUR NEVER THERE!

Fact is even if people outside of the alliance who know raketman (myself included) see him as a good guy the actions he did here was unaceptable. He was the one who most likely recuited all these members in the first place. Promissing them such things maybe as 'it will be different this time' or of course 'we will be playing as a community we are Angels' and how does he repay the members who bought this and signed up with them? by removing them all and allowing them to be roided... thats not a great sign of respect to the members who stood by you is it? And Mob before you come on here and start to try and abuse another alliance (although i do agree with you) maybe you should be concnetrating on controlling the alliance you brought back again and the members which took part in it. And for the love of god learn this time and dont bring it back again with false promisses and false hope.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 10:49   #31
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I completely disagree.

If you can't handle the stresses of being a HC, you shouldn't be HC in the first place. If you join an alliance, especially one with the reputation and background that Angels have, you're hitching your colours to that mast. If that mast falls, you fall, and it's not for PA Team to come in and rescue you from your own choice.

If alliances were mandatory and you were forced into a specific one, then perhaps this would be a good idea. But while people choose which alliance to be in (or not), then PA Team shouldn't be getting involved.
I agree. When you join an alliance you know that it could potentially fall apart before the end of the round and with some alliances and with some people in charge you know that its more likely than with others. You take the risk and you have to live with it.

Its unfortunate that innocent people have got screwed over by it but its not something new and it happens every round without admin interference undoing it and Angels members just have to suck it up, admit they took a risk on a alliance that didnt pan out and wait out the alliance less period before either restart angels or finding new homes
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 11:06   #32
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

Hey hey

I dont know who recruited all the nobs into angels, if it was racketman well i'd just like to add that I know for a fact he tried recruiting good lads as recruiters a third of the way through last round, so its not exactly his fault :P

Racketman is a good geezer but...

<Mikesrealgood> word will get out now and we will have incs tonight

if thats the kind of nobjocky u have to lead, theres no fking hope for you as an alliance
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 11:12   #33
ReligFree

Quote:

hmnn....
If that was aimed at CT.. we hardly "reach out every round and nap[s the] whole universe"
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 11:13   #34
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggie
This is totally somethng Irvine would do :P Reading that log reminded me 100% of him!
Indeed. And we are ofc talking about [Virus]Irvine. Not the other one.
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 11:38   #35
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about

I know Sal quite good and he is ace, what raketman did is unbelievably stupid tbh.

Also DarkHeart xD hah Mikee
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 13:15   #36
Salminator

Salminator is an unknown quantity at this point

My first post here, and first of all i want to say im sorry to all x members of Angels.

The Command structure is angels was wrong, only a few offisers was available now and then, whats really happends was that we had a offiser meeting to discuss the structure and try to get the ally back on track, we all offerd Rakeman our help but he was negative to that, After the meeting i was made HC and took some actions and kicked some peeps not doing their task as a allymember. This kicking of members was a bit hard for Raketman, who then went crazy.

But, all members of a alliance deserves a active command team, offisers should be for the members, not for their positions, we failed in that and are now taking the toll.

I will say thanks to the members that was commited, and im sure we will meet againg soonish coz we have (had) a good core.

Cheers

Sal
Salminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 14:04   #37
ChronoX

ChronoX has a spectacular aura aboutChronoX has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
Pardon? What kind of reaction is that to YOUR alliance failing AGAIN? Arnt you supposed to be the head of Angels? You allowed the likes of raketman to do such a thing as this most likely becuase you wasnt around AGAIN same scanario where i was HC in angels and the round before that when Sjor was HC in Angels. YOUR NEVER THERE!
I like MobRulz, but what Assassin says here is sooo true, MobRulz should have done something earlier, demote raketman? extra HC's? How can one person run an alliance all by himself?

I don't blame raketman for being shite as only HC but I do blame him for kicking all the others who liked Angels (he finally kicked the spies aswell, YEAH )

So many people offered him help but I had the feeling he thought he was unbreakable or something. raketman Almighty, in theater soon!

I'm shit at forum replies (yeah yeah, reply that I'm not only shit at forum replies ) so I'll stop now...

MobRulz, when you ever decide to play active.. you gotta let me know
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 15:54   #38
Jonny05

Jonny05 is infamous around these parts

Raketman is an idiot and anyone who thinks we didnt try to reason with him for weeks is also an idiot.

raketman wanted to be the 1 and only HC
MobRulz well not much to say he left and he is innactive
Salminator tried and it backfired
I had fun meeting a lot of new people and finding some old friends who left the boat before it sank and as usual i didnt listen and stayed behind.my own fault for never jumping ships i guess.

Good luck x-angels hope i get to play with some of you again in futur rounds
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 17:41   #39
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Of course he screwed up, there is no doubt about that, but the fact that nobody set up a better command structure, and that nobody questioned the way things were being run in a constructive way is a downfall of any alliance. I think that raketman should have done better, but there are always two sides of a story, and a log from what happend just after the hc kicked everyone, cannot really say much about the situation other than to show that it was chaos at best.
i think that log shows everything that happened. raketman wanted to run everything and be the almighty leader of angels. but as u can also see "I WAS LOLLERCOASTING BUSY AT WORK FOR 3 WEEKS".. so someone stepped up to the plate and took responsibility. he stumbled online and threw a hissyfit and went back to being inactive... saying anything else than raketman being a complete and utter twat is beyond me..
oh well, most entertaining that happened this round. sadly 50 ppl had to suffer for a 5 year old..

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 20:10   #40
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

lol, cos of him kicking us all and the fact that there was no att/def going on, i went out drinking and left all ships home and lost 850k value :P .. u bastard!

but ye, sorry for all active ex members and also have to mention that I quite enjoyed playing with u even when ally sucked big time
neroon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 20:44   #41
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Who the **** let raketman become HC??????
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 21:21   #42
tobbe

he himself i guess

VisioN Forever!
Unread 2 Dec 2007, 07:41   #43
LynchMob
Old Fart

LynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these parts

Look people, I wasnt supposed to be active this round (as usual) i told raketnub i would help recruit some and that would be it.

Peeps in the ally started asking me to help out cuz things were shit so i tried to help here and there. See, i am full time National Gaurd in the US and my Unit is deploying to Afghnaistan in 2 months so i been busy with that... Thats doesnt mean I am going there this time around ( went 2 times already) just means I have to deal with all the logistics of that, so i had really no time to be full time HC.

Raketnab knew this and he accepted it as full responsibility. I just tried to help get some players that wanted to play in a fun ally is all. Just remember he kicked everybody outa tag not me or anybody else...

I say lets all forget about it and move on. Please! Angels is now a dead and buried alliance as all credability is lost for sure with this mess. The X members have decided to move on and form a new alliance, one with the members that want to be a active and legitimate part of the PA Universe.

And as usual Assassin you need to get your facts straight before persecuting people. You had a hard time in angels cuz YOU have no clue about how to do anything in a timely manner. You wanted shit to be done for you and then supervise the results. Not my or anybody elses fault thank you.. TBH i dont care what you or anybody else thinks of me or Angels as a core group and neither does the members all that matters is that people that i know and interact with on a daily basis know me and they appreciate me and know that i try my best to help them and or the alliance to the best of my ability.

When i was inactive for the round you speak of I had 2 deaths in my immediate family and i still came on here and there and tried to help with alliance issues. Anyway all that aside, it once again shows that grown ups and children cannot interact in same situation without having different results.

May Angels RIP

Mobby

#FAnG

#Mercenaries

Last edited by LynchMob; 2 Dec 2007 at 08:30.
LynchMob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2007, 11:35   #44
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Look people, I wasnt supposed to be active this round (as usual) i told raketnub i would help recruit some and that would be it.

Peeps in the ally started asking me to help out cuz things were shit so i tried to help here and there. See, i am full time National Gaurd in the US and my Unit is deploying to Afghnaistan in 2 months so i been busy with that... Thats doesnt mean I am going there this time around ( went 2 times already) just means I have to deal with all the logistics of that, so i had really no time to be full time HC.

Raketnab knew this and he accepted it as full responsibility. I just tried to help get some players that wanted to play in a fun ally is all. Just remember he kicked everybody outa tag not me or anybody else...

I say lets all forget about it and move on. Please! Angels is now a dead and buried alliance as all credability is lost for sure with this mess. The X members have decided to move on and form a new alliance, one with the members that want to be a active and legitimate part of the PA Universe.

And as usual Assassin you need to get your facts straight before persecuting people. You had a hard time in angels cuz YOU have no clue about how to do anything in a timely manner. You wanted shit to be done for you and then supervise the results. Not my or anybody elses fault thank you.. TBH i dont care what you or anybody else thinks of me or Angels as a core group and neither does the members all that matters is that people that i know and interact with on a daily basis know me and they appreciate me and know that i try my best to help them and or the alliance to the best of my ability.

When i was inactive for the round you speak of I had 2 deaths in my immediate family and i still came on here and there and tried to help with alliance issues. Anyway all that aside, it once again shows that grown ups and children cannot interact in same situation without having different results.

May Angels RIP

Mobby

lol Thats the biggest load of excuses. Fair enough you might be busy etc. Point been you shouldnt of let raketman try and do this again. I like raketman, but 1) He was inactive the last time i played with him 2) No one i dont care who you are can run an alliance by themselves. So you shouldnt of allowed him to do it. Are you not the head of Angels? Thats the question i put forward earlier. You told me when i was there that you were running the show. And you didnt even do that right. I think the point everyone here is trying to make is, you guys should of left it be and left Angels out of the game.

Now. Ill address what you said to me. I need to get my facts straight ok. So i wasnt there the last time Angels failed? I wasnt there when it was just me and cisco left to hold the alliance up while 2 of the guys YOU BROUGHT IN got closed and you ****ed off virtually from the first tick? You also brought in a bg into the alliance, which bassicaly did its own thing. Especially when the 2 leaders of it got closed and quit, so we had no control of it what so ever. This was YOUR decision not mine, not ciscos not superflys. Now. I am sad to hear of course you had deaths in the family that round. Real life will always come first over PA i have always said that. This is just a game. Point is though people need to accept responsability. So im attacking you becuase instead of appologising to your members, you came on the forum to make stupid jibs at another alliance (Conspiracy) How does that help the members that have just been removed? It doesnt.

I never once sat back and asked for things to be done while i supervised. Ask any member of angels or the BG that was in Angels at the time. I tried to help run attacks with elviz every nite and even got left trying to hold pollitics togther once elviz left me. So thats a load of bs and quite insulting tbh you would say such shit. That round i was inactive myself, but i was a dam hell more active then the people who were appointed as HC. And if me and cisco hadnt carried on till the end of the round after mac and elviz got closed, Angels would if disbanded mid round that round also. And thats not an ego boost thats just a fact.

So this was not a personal attack. I just dont see the logic in coming onto this forum, and instead of appologising on behalf of raketman you personaly attack another alliance for playing a good tactical round. Not that i agree with it but there is a reason why there first. So just please think a bit about the people/members who comit to somthing which your involved with. You might not be active or not, point is your still there under the name Angels. Anyway ive said my bit.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2007, 16:23   #45
Bazza[RB]

Bazza[RB] has a spectacular aura aboutBazza[RB] has a spectacular aura aboutBazza[RB] has a spectacular aura about

#
<[BLN]Pilgrim> and angels will never play again because of what youve done
#
<raketman> good
#
<[BLN]Pilgrim> how is that good
#
<[BLN]Pilgrim> because your a **** and cant run an alliance properly you ruin it for the 50 people who were enjoying it
#
<raketman> jip

I think Pilgrim just about summed up my feelings there. I've played pa for 24 rounds now & I've never seen such an act of crass selfishness by anyone that matches what raketman did. OK, I know it's only a game - but if I ever met raketman in rl I would find it difficult to restrain myself from causing him actual physical harm. I sincerely hope no ally will ever accept Raketman in their ranks again after this.

Played every round since r2. RB/Fury/Eclipse/Kralizec/MISTU/Angels/Urwins/Jenova/VisioN/audentes/xVx/Osiris/apprime/FaNG/Ultores/p3n/Mercenaries/ZT/ND
Bazza[RB] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2007, 00:21   #46
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
So this was not a personal attack. I just dont see the logic in coming onto this forum, and instead of appologising on behalf of raketman you personaly attack another alliance for playing a good tactical round. Not that i agree with it but there is a reason why there first.
These are the pa forums, not Angels forums. If eXcessum had similar problems (I'm amazed I still have in-game hc access after the Angels fiasco), pa forums would be the very last place on earth I or any of the real HCs would come to and apologise to members.

And CT are #1 because they've got the best players on average... if anything their shit politics might be the reason they don't win r24.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2007, 12:08   #47
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

As far as i am concerned this alliance was anything but Angels. I joined under the premise that Angels core would be back and playing without any externals.
It was obvious since the start of the round that it would not be so. So i am not too fussed about it. I was pretty inactive, so i guess i welcome this event as an excuse to stop playing for the time being.
Sad that the Angels tag had to go like this though.
Unread 3 Dec 2007, 12:34   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
As far as i am concerned this alliance was anything but Angels.
I dunno man they certainly did the tradition proud from where I'm watching.
Unread 3 Dec 2007, 13:52   #49
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
As far as i am concerned this alliance was anything but Angels. I joined under the premise that Angels core would be back and playing without any externals.
Most of the "core" left many rounds ago. Shame to see the Angels demise like this, although imo without its main group of players i don't see it as being "Angels". Probably should have had a different name, but....oh well.
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2007, 16:53   #50
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
Most of the "core" left many rounds ago. Shame to see the Angels demise like this, although imo without its main group of players i don't see it as being "Angels". Probably should have had a different name, but....oh well.
I fully agree.

Beeing one of those "old" members....I dislike the way raketman and the whole HC of Angels handeled this round.

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Lockhead is offline   Reply With Quote