User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Feb 2007, 00:01   #51
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: So, who's winning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
I think the people that didn't sign up are the true winners.
hi5 nigga!
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 00:03   #52
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
I think the people that didn't sign up are the true winners.
QFT \o/
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 00:31   #53
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

Forest, do you remember when Iraq got invaded at the start, and Saddam Hussein sent his little PR man to go on air every day and say "we are fighting them back, we have hardly lost anyone, and have killed many of them, we know our land, and we know how to fight the infidel blah blah blah", remember him? He was of Middle Eastern decent, glasses and a beret. Now, moving on, are you him? Because you've came up with as much crap as he has, your posts on forums are boring, whining and full of false accusations, your op begging in #destiny was hilarious, and u ran off like a little girl, and your what? 30+, you should have quit when RB finished, atleast then you might have left with abit of credibility instead of running yourself into the ground and still thinking that what u have to say has importance, your like me, merely a pe0n in the big scale of things, now shut up, and go cry somewhere else
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 01:02   #54
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

What this thread needs is the penispicture of Forest that we had 3-4 years ago or something.

someone, link us!

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 01:42   #55
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Maybe go read all the posts here, then read your posts. Then you dont need to wonder why you ahve so many neg reps.

Idiot.
ah great, judging on reputation. like it has never been shown that the system is flawed.

Quote:
I wont be replying tyo you anymore, you clearly have nothing intelligent worth saying and are ruining a perfectly good thread.
And here i was thinking that you were the one that was judging over mistakes and throwing around unbacked accusations.

Either way it seems the war between Destiny and Conspiracy Theory has started with Omen and Ascendency looking from the sidelines waiting to pick up the pieces. another interesting issue is the real strenght of vengeance. can they hold on when a fullscale war for top spot comes to them. are gosu and angels really the reason why vengeance is placed as high as it is, and how willing are they to sacrifice themselfs for the good of vengeance. so much excitement in this round. i can barely hold myself together so much adrenoline is pumping through my vains

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 02:00   #56
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

i suppose how long forest stays out of cp tag depends how his little cluster ally goes , did they help on his retal

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 02:17   #57
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
Either way it seems the war between Destiny and Conspiracy Theory has started with Omen and Ascendency looking from the sidelines waiting to pick up the pieces. another interesting issue is the real strenght of vengeance. can they hold on when a fullscale war for top spot comes to them. are gosu and angels really the reason why vengeance is placed as high as it is, and how willing are they to sacrifice themselfs for the good of vengeance. so much excitement in this round. i can barely hold myself together so much adrenoline is pumping through my vains
Did you know people talk about politics regularly in our channel now? Every time it happens I die a little inside
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 05:16   #58
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
It's a bit early isn't it? Take a lesson from ND r19, and NAP the entire universe during the last week of the round. Oh, I guess that didn't work for them, so trying it early doesn't sound so bad...

Anyway... I don't know much about this round politically but I've heard a few things here and there.

It's halarious to see Omen on the rankings and Angels in VgN--during round 19 a huge justification for the creation of Furious-Omen (or Amen, as I like to say) was to create a community that would play Planetarion over several rounds. In fact, that was the justification for the creation of Amen given on both sides. I guess I was correct when I told Amen HC that to build a solid community is best done at the start of a new round. How fitting that they failed miserably in their self-proclaimed ultimate goal after the charade of round 19.

Note to VgN: Don't accept mercs. It's a bad idea. Don't let them operate seperately--ever. That's a vital rule. If you have both ex-Angels and gosu within VgN (which could just be roumors) then that would be irony to me after gosu left Angels, and now cooperation must be essential. Hopefully the Angels aren't in command positions where they can exercise grudges. Oh yeah, don't give Sjor any political positions. I love the guy to death, but he really shouldn't be given political power. As an Angels officer once told me, "he has the political skills of a monkey flinging poo." I'm inclined to agree after the dumbarsery Ive seen him do politically trying to manipulate people.

Conspiracy seem to be keeping a nice low profile, having their members use cluster alliances & galaxies as defence sources for now, and using blocks of 10-members at a time to be added to tag. I'm guessing they've kept scanners (and other officers that need to be intag) and lower-ranked members intag (to encourage growth), and are keeping the higher ranked ones out of tag. They also have a decent intel system. Props, but a few of your spies are listed and have been circulating.

Destiny seem to have gotten off to a nice start. I've heard them refered to as Insomnia^2. They seem to be doing well at the moment--lets see if they can keep it up. They tagged up too early though (if I were them, anyway) and they're a bit lacking on their intel networks (either that, or their spy system is very undetectable, which I doubt--no offense). Oh yeah, stay away from my gal. You guys booked it with CT on the same day.

No insult to any alliances not mentioned here, it just means I'm too lazy to write any more.

Nitina
Amen solved the sitation of two alliances in r19, one still exists the other not, thx to amen atleast one still alive.
About Vgn only 2 ex-angels there , and tbh we are not doing as great as many vgn core players, who have done a great start .(we dont have any command position ).hope this clarify our situation there , thanx for the interest
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 08:30   #59
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felagund
About Vgn only 2 ex-angels there , and tbh we are not doing as great as many vgn core players, who have done a great start .(we dont have any command position ).hope this clarify our situation there , thanx for the interest
Oh please sod off felagund. There's more Gôsu alone in VGN than two. And you might eventually have to face the fact that they are ex-angels too. To FanG down it.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 08:53   #60
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
What this thread needs is the penispicture of Forest that we had 3-4 years ago or something.

someone, link us!
God no, if that aint guarenteed to ruin the round, nothing is!!
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 14:34   #61
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felagund
.(we dont have any command position )
technically thats not really true now is it

as doing a "command job" without the title is still holding a command position but we could argue the semantics of that for the rest of the rd

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 15:25   #62
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Just because some people don't have officer positions, doesn't mean they don't have a position of power, even similar to that of the HC. Keep in mind, if you don't keep your hired wings happy, they might eventually just leave.
Oh, and Angels has a reputation for leaving the alliances that hosted them as bg, yes, but there was always a good reason for it.
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 16:52   #63
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

CT win the comedy award of the round. with their -tactic-

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 17:06   #64
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
CT win the comedy award of the round. with their -tactic-
care to elaborate on the hilarity of their tactic for those of us not in the know?
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 17:08   #65
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i think you're lying.
get one of your admin humpees to check then, simple

and i assume everybody negreps me for the hell of it when i get neg reps that say its a neg rep "just to negrep" my dear friend

its same old pop culture tho. If youre in pop (as in, ex.: being negative to Forest in this thread = posrep, being supportive of him - neg rep). That is besides the opint that i only care about my res as much as you care about my rep
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 17:33   #66
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
care to elaborate on the hilarity of their tactic for those of us not in the know?
adding 60 to tagg, then having other players out of tag which they now cant add because they are above 50% of avg score of top 10 alliances.

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 17:54   #67
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
adding 60 to tagg, then having other players out of tag which they now cant add because they are above 50% of avg score of top 10 alliances.
lol
brillant indeed
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 18:47   #68
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
did you know that if you read over your post before clicking "submit reply", you become a better poster? did you know that?
well now you do.
i cant read just dont tell anyone
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 18:48   #69
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

I think the Penis-allianz is looking pretty strong

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 18:56   #70
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Since when did a positive rep become something people wanted?.
We all know that its the badboys who get the chicks.

Unread 8 Feb 2007, 19:02   #71
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
ur mistaken, its the ones that got no rep and no posts and got no idea what planetarion is that get the girls.

Quote:
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 19:02   #72
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Quote:
;/ for that reason, i dont htink many chiks browse these forums (there are exceptions, but merely that) And as for those who do, i wouldnt be sure who they aare attracted to, as most of them scare me :`(

Quote:
ur mistaken, its the ones that got no rep and no posts and got no idea what planetarion is that get the girls.
basically wishy posted before me :s
See alot up there
But dont be scared
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 19:03   #73
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

It was a general comment about badboys.
In pa badboys get the fun and roids.

In reallife badboys get everything, and good guys mop floors at macdonalds.

Unread 8 Feb 2007, 19:06   #74
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

i wish mcdonalds would let me mop their floors

Last edited by voodoo; 8 Feb 2007 at 21:21.
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 19:47   #75
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Someone applied to Destiny. They requested he wait 48 hours for them to make a decision, then sent 4 waves at him.
Then they anti-vouched him and said it was his fault.
Thats classy, furgion classy
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 19:52   #76
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Thats classy, furgion classy
Not that bad.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 20:44   #77
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts
Cool Re: So, who's winning?

Quote:

Then you are a bit behind dude
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 21:33   #78
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Im stuck in the 80s, im im not getting out of there anytime soon.

Unread 9 Feb 2007, 15:17   #79
hylands
The beertender

hylands is on a distinguished road

alot of speculations when the wars have just begun just wait and see
r14 Veneratio later vengeance
r15-r20Vengeance HC(r19-20)
r21 finally piece and quiet(round off)
r22 rehired at Vengeance as BC
r23 EXI scorp whore
r24 to 27 XVX
r27 to 31 Vengeance HC
r32 till now Tides of Vengeance spirit

Last edited by hylands; 9 Feb 2007 at 15:34.
hylands is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 18:41   #80
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm winning for sure. Just gotta sign up a planet first.
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 20:01   #81
LynchMob
Old Fart

LynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these parts

Go Go Penis- AllianZ!!!!!

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
LynchMob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 22:27   #82
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Kinda early to be declaring winners don't you think?

Peniz-AllianZ is my personal favorite though

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 14:50   #83
Ali
Subh HC

Ali is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the rough

Obviously VGN is atm.
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 16:25   #84
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Whats that?
Some sort of sexualy transmitted disease?

Unread 13 Feb 2007, 16:32   #85
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

I heard wakey made Ascendancy declare war on F-Crew for being an idiot!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 16:59   #86
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Hey Stoom, you should send him an ingame mail about it. Don't use your own account though, he'll know!
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 17:55   #87
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali
Obviously VGN is atm.
Of lately, Vengeance has found themselves running out of decent targets to the extent where they've started to attack their own members. At least according to their own words. Which, frankly, describes two things: the giant fence stuck up their Gosu rears, and the utter inability which probably will be shown more elaborately once some of the contenders get bored of watching the fence.
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 18:34   #88
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Hm, attacking their own members?
Are vengance furybased?
|edit| And dont be mean go gosu, they rock

Unread 13 Feb 2007, 18:46   #89
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Quote:
Are vengance furybased?
what choice do they have ?
they napped the universe and initiated more roids then most allianced had captured now are just sitting on them, defending. Now they decided that they need some XP and picking on their fatter planets to share the wealth

/speculation
See alot up there
But dont be scared
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 19:03   #90
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Are vengance furybased?
No, they are Gosubased.
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 19:04   #91
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Or maybe they let an idiot BC
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 19:08   #92
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Wouldnt supprise me if gosu(based) attackgroup stole some of my roids, but it dosnt matter. Gosu is the onlything "real" left in pa.

Gosu ftw!

Unread 13 Feb 2007, 19:41   #93
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
I heard wakey made Ascendancy declare war on F-Crew for being an idiot!
Oh i'm sorry if I don't exactly like being threatened to either kick someone who isn't even in F-Crew or ever applied to F-Crew or be attacked.

And when I point out he hasn't applied to join, i get a reply stating i'm telling lies and that your intel states hes a member

And then when I point out that your intel's shit due to the fact that the alliance limit when over 60 members is

Quote:
-Alliance limit now 60 for the first week, and thereafter you can accept an additional 10 members below half the average top 10 alliance score over and above the initial 60 limit.
and that means we cant recruit a 560k planet, I get reported to PATeam for being abusive and told he is a member and for not doing what you ordered us to do your going to attack us.

Now is it my fault your clueless and dont know how the alliance limits work. No its not and how should we react being told because you fail to grasp simple principles your going to war with us over someone who has never been a member, has never been a member and will never be a member (due to info that JBG supplied about him when I asked him about the sitiution)
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 19:49   #94
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Now is it my fault your clueless and dont know how the alliance limits work.
Huzzah!! Just what this thread needed, Wakey making a personal attack
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 19:54   #95
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

F-Crew doesn't have the balls to go to war with Ascendency.

And I have it on record that Peniz-Allianz is backing up Ascendency!
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 20:01   #96
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Wouldnt supprise me if gosu(based) attackgroup stole some of my roids, but it dosnt matter. Gosu is the onlything "real" left in pa.

Gosu ftw!
Here, you dropped your dignity and self-respect back there. No need to thank me for picking it up.
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 20:03   #97
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

i just died a little inside
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 20:09   #98
Stoom
Bragpack™

I laughed out loud here
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 20:13   #99
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
seriously get a ****ing sense of humour man -HUDE
Got the above as a neg rep. Now perhaps Hudes right and I have got the wrong end of the stick and they are just messing around. And if so I'm sorry to Stoom for calling him clueless plus probably the pm I sent him but tbh its hard to tell if its serious or not and Asc being as they are getting any kind of answer out of them pretty tough

If it was another alliance maybe it would be more obvious it was a joke but you guys are so hard to read.

Oh and a quick update, just after I posted the last message he actually did contact me to apply. Which perhaps suggests to me he is actually an Asc Player and it is all a joke. But theres like 1.5k players and I obviously don't know them all, and the F-Crew members in his galaxy weren't sure of who he was so its hardly surprising that if it is a joke we fell for it
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 20:31   #100
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Owned!
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote