User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:09   #101
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Wife problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Well, now that we settled that you can read, what say you?
is that a drool comment?
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:09   #102
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

There is nothing that says "i love you" more then having your spouse added to your xbox friends list.

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:11   #103
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I want to know how proteus found the damned thing.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:11   #104
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Lmbo
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:14   #105
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Lmbo
I doubt that given it's size.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:16   #106
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold

This thread is one of the best things that has ever happened to GD.

[edit] and it keeps getting better. SO good actually that I'm beginning to doubt it's not set-up in some way. Travler talks about GD the entire day? That is just too funny to be true
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:16   #107
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
Let me ask you kids something, why do you listen to my husband in the first place? Is it for the sheer pleasure of agruing with him due to the fact that your parents are unavailable to you?
A majority of people on GD I've noticed are over the age of 18, and quite a few are much older, so treating us all like 'kids' is just wrong.

As for whether or not our parents are available to us, I don't see how that has to do with squat.

Have you ever considered attending an Anger Management class?
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:16   #108
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Actually, I have no bum. It's so flat that Scientists calibrate their instruments to it. It's the Anglo in me....

Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:17   #109
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

My father is black and Navajo.

Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:24   #110
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Our daughters are 4 and 5. Yup, you can't always believe what is written on the age descriptions now can you... Look, I posted a question and no one has the courage to answer it. So make all the fat jokes you want because I have lost quite a bit of weight. Joshua warned me that you lacked people skills that is why you hide on a computer. My excuse is that I gave birth to four children. What's yours?

Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:26   #111
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
Our daughters are 4 and 5. Yup, you can't always believe what is written on the age descriptions now can you... Look, I posted a question and no one has the courage to answer it. So make all the fat jokes you want because I have lost quite a bit of weight. Joshua warned me that you lacked people skills that is why you hide on a computer. My excuse is that I gave birth to four children. What's yours?
What was the question that no one has the courage to answer?
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:27   #112
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Why do you listen and argue with Joshua? THAT question.

Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:28   #113
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Excuse me while I roll my eyes at you... Are you usually such a hateful person?

Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:29   #114
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

It's a sign of respect, tearing a man down to where he wants to cry and poking holes in everything he says.

If no one pays attention to your posts, or rips you a new asshole, you're still a nobody.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:29   #115
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Ok, guys you've been FABULOUS!!! How many more neg rep points will it take to get him banned from this dreadful forum?

Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:30   #116
Yahwe
I am.

for gd http://www.myspace.com/captivating_woman
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:31   #117
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Quote:
Ok, guys you've been FABULOUS!!! How many more neg rep points will it take to get him banned from this dreadful forum?
Neg Rep points don't get you banned.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:31   #118
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Nooo, hate to burst some mean-spirited bubbles here, but he isn't hurt. Quite the opposite really. If you had hurt him, he would have left a long time ago. He works for email care at Cingular. Americans are more ignorant than you guys are so you have yet to impress him....

Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:32   #119
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Let me ask you kids something, why do you listen to my husband in the first place? Is it for the sheer pleasure of agruing with him due to the fact that your parents are unavailable to you? I mean, it is obvious that none of us likes him in the first place anyways. I am legally obligated to live with him but you are not.
Not only are my parents unavailable to me, they beat me to such a bloody pulp that I'm barely able to type these replies You could start giving your husband negative reputation in real life when he does bad things. It works on the internet, so much so he's now a valued member of the community (mainly thanks to this thread, I grant you).

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, he really cares for you guys and you are all he ever talks about.
<3

Hey, and he made a thread about you!

Quote:
...no matter how negative you are to him while hiding behind your silly ID's on the forum.
Hey, I've got two.

Quote:
God bless you all. I welcome the chatter on my 360...
And God Bless and Thank You!

I spent a few moments ago looking over your flickr account, and the pictures of your husband are by far the best. It's almost like Our Lord And Saviour Jesus Christ is in him. I think you should both join General Discussions. I'm sure we could help. After all, travler likes us. Perhaps you'll be able to make amends on the internet. We're way better than Yahoo! 360. Free marriage counselling?
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:32   #120
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
rofl, nice Yahwe, you get pos rep.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:32   #121
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Quote:
Americans are more ignorant than you guys are so you have yet to impress him....
I am American.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:33   #122
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

This is actually becoming a bit painful to read. Its like this thread but without our own to mock.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:33   #123
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Neg points dont mean a banning, my gimmick has the most neg points possible and that most certainly isn't banned.

Quote:
Because not everybody agrees. I can have a discussion with someone, and after that discussion some may call it argument I have changed their view, they have changed mine.

I don't swallow crap people throw at me, I question and attempt to argue it.

Travler is unique in that he has a leftfield opinion on a fairly leftist forum. He interests us with his opinions, I am sure we interest him.

Democracy, discussion, go look it up. Your country claims it invented it.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:34   #124
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Can't blame a girl for trying. *Wink* It just dawned on me. I must be the only woman with the stones to talk all of you in a long time because I don't see any girls here...

Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:36   #125
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I listen to your husband because I think he's funny. And he makes awesome threads like this (technically proteus made it awesome but whatever). Anyway, it's not about listening. It's about posting a message and seeing if people reply. People reply for the same reason people reply in real life.

Oh and he didn't cheat on you. I'm not sure he knows how.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:36   #126
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Democracy?! Here? Really? It's more like a joke really.

Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:37   #127
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
This is actually becoming a bit painful to read.
It crossed over into an embarrassment (for GD in general) quite a few posts ago.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:37   #128
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Quote:
Can't blame a girl for trying. *Wink* It just dawned on me. I must be the only woman with the stones to talk all of you in a long time because I don't see any girls here...
She missed Mistwraith's post about her passing the buck on her kid's grades.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:39   #129
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Because telling him that his (and your) crackhead beliefs about God are wrong is fairly amusing

Quote:
Excuse me while I roll my eyes at you... Are you usually such a hateful person?
No, but you evidently are either starved of attention or hateful enough to make up a story about your husband having an affair with some non-existing person
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:39   #130
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Jade Goody

Travlers Wife
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:41   #131
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

My blog was solely an attempt to share my life with my younger brother who is serving in the US Navy. I am all the family he has now while he is overseas. The rest of the people on my blog and myspace are either friends I actually know (myspace, I rarely use it) or complete strangers. I couldn't tell you what the big deal over my blog is in the first place.

Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:41   #132
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
That first picture/link doesn't work unless you're signed into myspace.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:42   #133
milo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
It crossed over into an embarrassment (for GD in general) quite a few posts ago.

You never posted much till some time after you got your nick did you? This was GD in ye olde days. We're only an irc script away from a godawful tpe revival.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:42   #134
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

This is a bit off-topic. But Travler's Wife's sister? Would you?
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:43   #135
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
No, but there's some 15 year old girl on there who could be promising. Private profile though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
You never posted much till some time after you got your nick did you? This was GD in ye olde days. We're only an irc script away from a godawful tpe revival.
I used to post in AD and only lurked on GD except for the occasional politics thread. I was once in a galaxy with Saytan and splatpack, that was enough comedy genius for me.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:44   #136
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
She does not look 36, she looks like she's 16.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:46   #137
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

I might be fat but I am sooo not going to age...Got the DNA to prove it...

Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:47   #138
pig
1up on you

I'd hit it!*

*waiting for Yahwes comment on how piglet would hit anything that moves after he spiked their drinks with rohypnol.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:47   #139
milo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I used to post in AD and only lurked on GD except for the occasional politics thread. I was once in a galaxy with Saytan and splatpack, that was enough comedy genius for me.

Incidently, has tnf/sbolly ever played the game?
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:49   #140
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Be my guest...She would just LOVE that. What a flattering offer! She's a Minister in Houston and she is two years away from her black belt. I am terribly proud of her!

Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:55   #141
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Well, I need to go... Joshua will be home shortly. I was so nice meeting all of his friends though. And no, I will not be joining you on GD. I don't play the game and I have children to raise. My husband has just cause to like all of you. I hope your lives are everything you ever hoped for and more.

As for our marriage, it will be fine. I can assure you of that. Life is about forgiving others. Have a great evening!

Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:58   #142
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Quote:
Life is about forgiving others. Have a great evening!
Hope he forgives you, is what you're saying.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 22:04   #143
milo

Quote:
While I don't really care what you think of me...

Madam, and nor should you. You are not a member of this community, and after whats happened id understand you not wishing to join. Whilst i accept the criticisms, and judgements of this community towards me i do so in the knowledge of what PAGD is. For what it is worth it was shallow of me to initially mock you, your husband is a regular here and i took this thread as any other. The majority of us that posted in this thread forgot our manners; my ego for one isn't big enough to ignore that. I wish you and your children well.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 22:08   #144
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Don't worry GD, I'll prune the last page of the duller parts so when this gets Clownshoed it'll still look like we, like, y'know, totally pwned this grrl into next week.

KICKIN RAD!

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 22:32   #145
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have to admit that while finding the blog and reading parts of it and learning more about travler was pretty funny i think its probably too far people posting on someones personal blog, and what not.

didnt we just have an IRC conversation a few nights ago about how there should be some boundaries between real life and internet life?

Still, pretty funny like

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 22:58   #146
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
didnt we just have an IRC conversation a few nights ago about how there should be some boundaries between real life and internet life?
I think it's a fine line, but if it's crossed, it should be done properly, and not in bad taste.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 23:16   #147
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

If one goes to travler's myspace page, and scroll down (all the way), you find this message posted from his wife to him:

"I love you Honey! You are sooo LUCKY to have met and married me! You're welcome!"

O'rly?

edit: This one is also hillarious:

Dec 29 2006 4:30P

I certainly don't mind you having girlfriends HOWEVER discretion is advised. It is embarassing enough to be married to you! And by the way, some of those non-resemblences to women are MEN IN DRAG!!! >;O
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 23:53   #148
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts

seems i missed a thread of legendary status!

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 23:55   #149
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

It seems to have wound down a bit in the last page though
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 00:06   #150
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
It seems to have wound down a bit in the last page though
We're waiting for Travler to get home and realize that his wife was arguing with us.