User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 1 Apr 2011, 20:55   #1
timpayne

timpayne is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking #operations

The Omega HC channel is now public, so you can all watch how we fail from the inside!

/j #operations

Enjoy!

timp@yne of the House of P@yne - 8th round 2
timpayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2011, 21:11   #2
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: #operations

Nice, timmeh.

But yeah, don't expect constant chatter, but anything we need to say will be said in that channel, and everyone's welcome to join in.
Unread 4 Apr 2011, 16:52   #3
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Is there actually anyone beside yoshika who believes this? raise hands pls
Unread 4 Apr 2011, 18:24   #4
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Bit like if anyone believes Apprime will stay at 40 members this round. -_-
Unread 4 Apr 2011, 18:30   #5
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Tbh I don't really care if people believe it or not. It's one of those things that's ultimately impossible to either prove or disprove, so people can either take it on face based on what they read in the channel, or shut up about it.

And DS, that's a good analogy. Especially as they're on 41 now, and we know of at least another 2 still out of tag. They're keeping their biggest planets out of tag to underplay their score.

Shocker.
Unread 4 Apr 2011, 18:35   #6
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Strider View Post
Bit like if anyone believes Apprime will stay at 40 members this round. -_-
yea coz that round we said we would not become 50+ planets intag even if it meant blocking against us. Guess what, our tag didnt go over 48 planets. Same as this round, we will stay around 40 planets ally. it might be 41 or 48 or 49, not more.

and tbh every1 with decent intel believes it and know it. Even the same club of app bashers know it, but their only mission is too potray app as untrustworthy deceivers.

that means majority disagrees with u DS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2011, 18:43   #7
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

kenny whats a shocker is u are asking CT for a coords exchange. Because u told them app will tag up and omega/ct need to stick together. IDK what ct will do, coz they will compete with omega for #1

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 4 Apr 2011, 18:49   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
kenny whats a shocker is u are asking CT for a coords exchange. Because u told them app will tag up and omega/ct need to stick together. IDK what ct will do, coz they will compete with omega for #1
Hopefully they murder you irl so these posts will stop...
Unread 4 Apr 2011, 18:56   #9
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

JBG dont shoot the messenger bro

im pretty sure u know about this mate coz i know ur intel dont suck.

peace out

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 4 Apr 2011, 19:30   #10
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
And DS, that's a good analogy. Especially as they're on 41 now, and we know of at least another 2 still out of tag. They're keeping their biggest planets out of tag to underplay their score.
Define "we".
It's actually a waste for a godlike awesome person like me to respond to some lowlife avg player like you Kenny but what 2 biggest planets ain't in app? I was a planet that just got added to tag and i'm rank 860 or so. Ah wait biggest in terms of awesomeness... you we're actually right
Unread 4 Apr 2011, 19:35   #11
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
In no private message or channel has a conversation taken place in which I've suggested/hinted at Conspiracy and Omega needing to 'stick together'. I told gm pre-round that I still owed him for his help in R38 and wasn't going to start a war with CT for the sake of rankings, and nothing has changed.

Also, you're just pissed off that I asked them about half an hour before Cain did.

And no, we don't have any spies in CT. Pretty feeble effort at pitting us against each other, lads!
Unread 4 Apr 2011, 19:38   #12
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Define "we".
It's actually a waste for a godlike awesome person like me to respond to some lowlife avg player like you Kenny but what 2 biggest planets ain't in app? I was a planet that just got added to tag and i'm rank 860 or so. Ah wait biggest in terms of awesomeness... you we're actually right
Heh. Funny how I make the post about App having OOT planets, and then the very next tick you have 3 more planets show up.

You might well be the better player, but you're awful at the forums. Next time don't waste your time replying as you'll have lost your argument before you've finished typing.
Unread 4 Apr 2011, 19:40   #13
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Quote:
and tbh every1 with decent intel believes it and know it. Even the same club of app bashers know it, but their only mission is too potray app as untrustworthy deceivers.

As much as people enjoy portraying Apprime as 'untrustworthy deceivers' the fact that three of your HCs continue to post largely non-sensical crap all over these forums doesn't really benefit your cause. Maybe if you let someone with a brain post you'd find that your reputation could change.

Nah, probably not.

Oh, and the majority of the planetarion community would tend to agree with Dark-Strider on this one, because, well, no one believes anything you morons say.

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59
Round 40 - xVx - An Shi Rebellion of the Tang Dynasty - Rank 2

I'll always give you a hand.
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2011, 20:02   #14
Cain
Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolezy View Post
As much as people enjoy portraying Apprime as 'untrustworthy deceivers' the fact that three of your HCs continue to post largely non-sensical crap all over these forums doesn't really benefit your cause. Maybe if you let someone with a brain post you'd find that your reputation could change.

Nah, probably not.

Oh, and the majority of the planetarion community would tend to agree with Dark-Strider on this one, because, well, no one believes anything you morons say.
Apprime has no hc's. We don't need to benefit our cause/reputation since we can win if we want even when behaving like deseased monkeys. You also can't speak for the majority of the community so that point is invalid until the majority of the community shows up and says this.

Kenny Looked you need to calm down pal.
Unread 4 Apr 2011, 20:19   #15
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Heh. Funny how I make the post about App having OOT planets, and then the very next tick you have 3 more planets show up.

You might well be the better player, but you're awful at the forums. Next time don't waste your time replying as you'll have lost your argument before you've finished typing.
Yea damn u caught us there Kenny. Ofcos we planned that when kenny will post we will add 3 more planets the very next tick. Took us days to plan it but somehow we couldnt fool u!

Also aint u abit awfull on the forums aswell? I remember last round u were supposed to join CT and "help" them, but they attacked you in havoc and u emo'd out. Yea man u r so reliable

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 4 Apr 2011, 20:36   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can't believe part of kenny's argument involved tacitly acknowledging that max was a better pa player than him.

That makes me so sad
Unread 4 Apr 2011, 20:37   #17
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Also aint u abit awfull on the forums aswell? I remember last round u were supposed to join CT and "help" them, but they attacked you in havoc and u emo'd out. Yea man u r so reliable
Huh? I've never emo'd because of anything in havoc, wtf are you on about? I never even had an account in R39, let alone played the havoc leading up to R40. What I did was make a recruitment vid for them (mostly because I was bored), write a recruitment post for them (which duck posted), approached DLR (ReligFree, specifically) and told him to consider taking DLR to CT as a BG (which he eventually did) and then did what I do and created a bit of forum drama, thereby increasing their prensence on the boards whilst making them look good (by villainising myself).

I'll introduce you to the differences between 'the bigger picture' and 'aesthetics' when I'm feeling a bit more charitable.
Unread 4 Apr 2011, 20:41   #18
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all

I can understand the sceptics but cudos for trying something different.

edit: thought i'd add that isnt it a shame that doing something new is now being done on irc rather than in the actual game of PA
Unread 5 Apr 2011, 07:01   #19
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

ok.. so omega has a 5k roid lead so far, and more planets than all the rest...
will CT and ND forget last round's "issues" and decide to talk to rock about taking down Omega before the rnd ends in 200 tics time?
or has one of those alliances already commited not to hit omega?
Maybe some smaller alliances also have pledged to stick by omega?
Or is it to early for this convo?

Regards,
Curious George

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2011, 08:07   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampiriA View Post
ok.. so omega has a 5k roid lead so far, and more planets than all the rest...
will CT and ND forget last round's "issues" and decide to talk to rock about taking down Omega before the rnd ends in 200 tics time?
or has one of those alliances already commited not to hit omega?
Maybe some smaller alliances also have pledged to stick by omega?
Or is it to early for this convo?

Regards,
Curious George
No. They're all going to block against you. I'm in the middle of trying to get TGV to join them as well fyi.
Unread 5 Apr 2011, 08:10   #21
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
yea coz that round we said we would not become 50+ planets intag even if it meant blocking against us. Guess what, our tag didnt go over 48 planets. Same as this round, we will stay around 40 planets ally. it might be 41 or 48 or 49, not more.

you do realise that, mathematically speaking, around 40 is a max of 44, whilst 48 or 49 is around 50. So if ur gonna lie why stop at 49 all of a sudden? i mean surely if you intend to go around 50 you might as well go up to 54 and hide ur weakest links.

ohw crap i forgot, apprime does not have weak links... well beside ur forum propaganda machine that is.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2011, 12:13   #22
t3k
The Video Guy

score contribution is 50, not 60 mate.
Unread 5 Apr 2011, 14:19   #23
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
No. They're all going to block against you. I'm in the middle of trying to get TGV to join them as well fyi.
good to know apprime scare the shit out of you and everyone, even when they are smaller tag.Keep it up PAL

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2011, 15:55   #24
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think the issue here is that they just don't like you, not that you make them poop their pants in sheer terror.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2011, 18:43   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampiriA View Post
good to know apprime scare the shit out of you and everyone, even when they are smaller tag.Keep it up PAL
Maybe next time you can throw in some smileys and really own the shit out of everyone you drooling imbecile.
Unread 5 Apr 2011, 19:00   #26
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

ah this takes me back to R28 , when most of you guys were all in one alliance, laughed my ass off everytime i got online

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2011, 05:26   #27
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

nothing but on/off messages and idling in there so far... when does the good stuff start LOL
Unread 6 Apr 2011, 06:25   #28
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all

They did kick someone for building ships to help in alliance defense yesterday, that was a bit amusing.
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2011, 12:41   #29
t3k
The Video Guy

It was the wrong ships, and they were ****ing awful. There's no point building useless ships, especially when they've specifically been told not to build them on account of them being shit.

aNgRyDuCk, what would you classify as 'the good stuff'? :P
Unread 6 Apr 2011, 18:43   #30
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

oh you know, your basic PA HC drama, in fighting and the like we need some PA Jerry Springer dude, or what's the point
Unread 7 Apr 2011, 21:20   #31
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

All of blue tubas channels were open back in the day you ****ing amateur
Unread 7 Apr 2011, 22:09   #32
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
All of blue tubas channels were open back in the day you ****ing amateur
Did anyone allude to them not having open channels? What does that have to do with anyone being an amateur?

mz may have stepped down, but you're doing quite the capable job in his stead.

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59
Round 40 - xVx - An Shi Rebellion of the Tang Dynasty - Rank 2

I'll always give you a hand.
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2011, 14:01   #33
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

ok carebear calm yourself down
Unread 10 Apr 2011, 22:47   #34
Cain
Awesome

Why has the ''block'' omega made with DLR/TGV not been discussed in the chan. Or is there an officer chan next to this 1 where all politics are being decided? nice..
Unread 10 Apr 2011, 22:48   #35
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Why has the ''block'' omega made with DLR/TGV not been discussed in the chan. Or is there an officer chan next to this 1 where all politics are being decided? nice..
There is no block with TGV in it. As simple as that.
Unread 10 Apr 2011, 22:52   #36
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

I heard you had blocked up to... the TGV in my galaxy were discussing it. Why keep up the pretence when we all know it to be true - just admit and show your colours...
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2011, 23:00   #37
budious
Egoistic Warmonger

budious has a spectacular aura aboutbudious has a spectacular aura about

Our block is to solidify our lead in the universe and to pummel inferior alliances into dust. There is no reason to discuss that which is already known.

budious,
DLR - public disinformation officer
budious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2011, 23:12   #38
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

so if DLR isnt playing ball will TGV swap in the CT/ROCK block that is forming and take on Omega??
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2011, 23:18   #39
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

It's irrelevant, we're confident the DLR/omega block can subdue any and all resistance.
[ND]Byrney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2011, 23:31   #40
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of

Quote:
I did not have sexual relations with that woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
Which is why DLR is prelaunched at me tonight?
We're about 3 hrs away from having a target up yet tonight.
So i'n kinda doubting DLR is PLed on you.
Well, unless maybe Relig is off soloing or something.

The only ally HC I've even discussed politics with since it started ticking is Cardi. He's been poundin the pavement trying to work up support for hitting Omega.

All of our targeting this round has come from picking gals off the sandmans ratio list & hitting the one with the least anti BS.

We're not blocked, we're not targeting anyone, we're not avoiding anyone.
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2011, 23:34   #41
budious
Egoistic Warmonger

budious has a spectacular aura aboutbudious has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grog View Post
I did not have sexual relations with that woman
We're not blocked, we're not targeting anyone, we're not avoiding anyone.
Lies!

budious,
DLR - public disinformation officer
budious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2011, 23:37   #42
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I am actually going to make a promise. The only political agreements TGV will do this round, will be visisble for everyone to see on the alliance page under the universe screen.

Any other agreements you hear TGV are involved in, feel free to come and see me, and I will prove to you otherwise.
Unread 10 Apr 2011, 23:52   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

Yes but what about the fury/legion/omega/xanadu block?!?!?! And the ascendancy/1up/exilition/omega block?!?!?!

It's pretty funny that now the universe is so small that it's actually difficult to make up even vaguely believable lies about who the other guy is blocked with. Cudos to cain for still putting in the effort though!

Edit: I use the word "effort" in the loosest sense possible.
Unread 11 Apr 2011, 16:11   #44
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

looking at alliance relations it seems ND has nap'd Omega. With such a small universe, #1 and #3 ally have decided to make this round boring.

its strange coz ND used to be an alliance that found it important to "level the playing field"

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 11 Apr 2011, 16:14   #45
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Maybe they're going to level you guys (or try to).
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2011, 16:21   #46
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

i guess thats the difference between alliances like APP/Exi/Asc and the #1 alliance this round. They dont need to go windowshopping for naps top allies. Coz it makes round boring and just makes u look weak.

but then again: omega is a new ally recruited all pa bigegos for a 1round wonder. They r not interested in a long fun round, because they want fast win. The longer the round goes the bigger chance it will become omega will crumble

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 11 Apr 2011, 16:23   #47
t3k
The Video Guy

What's that there hiding under the bridge, is it a monster? Is it a monster?
Unread 11 Apr 2011, 16:25   #48
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Hey Kenny: its strange your ally gets 1 night of incs and loses roids. the next day you go begging ND for a nap.

tick 236 and u already became joke of the round

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 11 Apr 2011, 18:21   #49
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Why are you taking ODDR into consideration, were like 10th alliance in universe.

All we did last night was set up a gal in wich we got piggied hard. and now its like, ODDR rock app ct working together, damn this is lol.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2011, 18:39   #50
t3k
The Video Guy

It's just about numbers tbh dude, and likelihood of seeing them make our galscreens red. Being 10th doesn't stop you hitting (another) one of our gals.

You being mates with Apprime isn't something I object to, but it's still worth considering when estimating the number of available hostiles.