User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 11 Dec 2009, 00:16   #1
Jinstarro
the Jinsomniac

Jinstarro is on a distinguished road
Taking a break

I will keep this short. I started Planetarion some time during the first rounds, but didn't really play properly until r12. The round after that I had a good time in NoS and in the Insomnia galaxy with Bee, Jonas, Muzzy and Jerven.

The first rounds after r12 I played with Insomnia. It was great fun playing there and for what we lacked in good ranks, we made up for with golden drunk moments on IRC.

After that I played for several different alliances. Started to play with the Denial bg and had some good rounds there. Enjoyed my time there.

After that I played for a few different alliances until I reached p3nguins. Enjoyed the both rounds there even though the last one had some intern problems. Ended with a #11 the last round where I obviously used too much time on PA..

Now I'm at Euphoria where I enjoy myself, and would definitely stay here if I wasn't quitting. I know I've said this for many rounds, but I have to focus on my studies. The last three years of the degree coming up, and cant waste more time on this game..

I will stay idle on IRC though, but don't ask me to play planetarion again, I don't want to get tempted back into the game !

Thanks for the rounds of fun and frustration, and enjoy the rest of the round.

... Jinstarro ...
Jinstarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2009, 00:18   #2
Mystic
Euphoria HC - Retired

Mystic is on a distinguished road
Re: Taking a break

See you next round mate!!! Take a well deserved christmas break and come back k :P
R28 Carebears Peon | R29 Denial Mascot | R30 Omen Funboy | R31 ToF Scanner
R21 Subh HC | R22-24 OFF | R25 Insomnia - Urwins | R26-27 Denial HC
R16 ToF Nub | R17 InS | R18 Escape-ToF | R19 [db] | R20 Destiny-Insurrection
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2009, 00:20   #3
Jinstarro
the Jinsomniac

hehe, we'll see about that Mystic !
Unread 11 Dec 2009, 00:22   #4
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

see you next round idd! no quitting for jinstarro o/
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2009, 00:28   #5
foreignrifles

foreignrifles is an unknown quantity at this point

Jinstarro ****ing owns, mates. Cool guy, great taste in music, kickass PA player - he reminds me of myself...

I wish you the best of luck with your studies, and hope to still see you on IRC

Here's a bouncing thing:

which I present to you as a leaving present, from the bottom of my heart.
Unread 11 Dec 2009, 00:35   #6
Dworschi
MööööH r0x0r0r

Dworschi is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm drunk ... tho its still sad to see you go ...
i knew you at least and i played along with you in some allies ...
was a nice time jinstarro fag
Unread 13 Dec 2009, 22:34   #7
PDTemplar
WAFFLES FFS!!!

PDTemplar is an unknown quantity at this point

Have fun in with your study m8, as far as that is possible ;-)

But my guess is you will miss us all to much and make a comeback after one round allready

Proud to be Xanadu BC
PDTemplar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2009, 23:34   #8
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

oi mate..

wish u the very best in yer studies mate and whatever u do, do not even dare to quit from IRC rooms :P !!!

ive had a very good time playing with u and hope to do that again, even if it takes 3 more years before u get back to pa :P

cheers mate
Unread 14 Dec 2009, 01:14   #9
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

I'm going to miss you =(

was fun playing the insomnia times with you and you know that i'm always here for a chat any time

good luck with your degree

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2009, 13:50   #10
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

Yo Jin It has been awesome to be in the same alliances as u over some of the rounds tis sad to see you go but you will be back also i'm sure i will see you online

much love!!
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2009, 14:13   #11
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreignrifles View Post
Jinstarro ****ing owns, mates.
He doesn't. Every time we meet, I have to repeat what I say at least forty five times because he doesn't understand my dialect
Unread 14 Dec 2009, 21:04   #12
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

So I die on you and you quit, lame.
Unread 14 Dec 2009, 23:38   #13
Jinstarro
the Jinsomniac

Hehe, not my fault you have a funny dialect, Nadar! Go study bokmål so people can understand ya!
Unread 15 Dec 2009, 19:56   #14
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy real life Jinstarro and don't let people drag you back into the game!

Once you start thinking in hours again instead of ticks you're well on your way to recovery from pa

Good luck with the degree!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2009, 21:01   #15
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Cya next round jin!!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2009, 02:36   #16
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
Once you start thinking in hours again instead of ticks you're well on your way to recovery from pa
There's no such thing as recovering from PA. I'm still suffering from the trauma and it has been years
Unread 16 Dec 2009, 02:37   #17
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinstarro View Post
Hehe, not my fault you have a funny dialect, Nadar! Go study bokmål so people can understand ya!
Why would I want to speak Danish?

Apart from the fact that I'm half Danish of course
Unread 22 Dec 2009, 15:34   #18
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Missed my attack partner in p3 last round

Take care of yourself bud. Hope to see you soon

Krypton
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote