User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 27 Mar 2008, 16:24   #1
Karath

Karath is an unknown quantity at this point
...In an attempt to avoid multi-ing...

The rules state that...

Quote:
If there is more than one user actively playing Planetarion from your IP address, for example a friend or relative, this is fine. However, you must register for an exception to be placed on your account to avoid being closed this exception will limit the interaction that can take place between the accounts and can be applied for on the preferences page in-game once signup has been completed.
Now me and my brother are both at Uni at the moment and are going to our parent's house for a week or so from, annoyingly, this fri (for my bro) and sat (for me). I am going to be back here (uni) by friday 4th and my brother around the same time.

Now we don't want to break the rules, but are unsure about what do do. The highlighted part of the rules refers to a application form on the preferences but I cannot find this. Though obviously this may mean that the ambiguous "once signup has been completed" may mean once the signup phrase is completed and not our individual signup is completed. But still I dont want to leave the risk on not getting this sorted untill we are both on the same IP.

I can give (if response is quick enough) all the IPs involved. And any other information needed.

Maybe I am just panicking and being daft, but some direction would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Karath.
Karath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2008, 16:30   #2
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ...In an attempt to avoid multi-ing...

Don't the multihunters got a channel where you can get the current information how you pre-report it and what information you need to give regarding it.

heh, I have almost always had 1-3 RL mates in same galaxy as we live near eachother.. so have to do it always myself as visiting mates place at evenings is pretty harsh if you get closed there due to sauna evening with booze.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2008, 16:34   #3
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

#multihunters

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2008, 16:45   #4
Fiery
PA Team

Fiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud of

Yeah, that needs removed. The ingame application was removed a long time. I do prefer all exceptions be applied for in #multihunters so we can make sure everyone understands the limitations.
Fiery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2008, 16:54   #5
Karath

Ok. Thanks guys. I will try and get onto IRC... Humm...

Please update info guys.
Unread 27 Mar 2008, 16:58   #6
sloth

sloth is an unknown quantity at this point

Warned:
You have been warned for potentially violating one of the Planetarion rules by Acers. The reason you were warned is: Having Multiple Accounts

mebbe the wording should be changed...instead of flat out accusing multi-ing...
sloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2008, 17:18   #7
Karath

I am on IRC now, but it seems as no-one wants to talk to me.

In the right chan, and people are talking, but not replying to me.
Unread 27 Mar 2008, 17:26   #8
sloth

keep hanging in there Karath, can normally take a bit of time to get a response due to rl etc prolly.... you should be able to apply for an exception in the support bit if you cant hang around on irc.
Unread 27 Mar 2008, 17:46   #9
Karath

Its sorted. Thanks ace. (And sloth, i hung in there and it was resolved in no time)
Unread 27 Mar 2008, 23:54   #10
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Wow, a full blown drama, here on the planetarion forums. What will they think of next.
Unread 28 Mar 2008, 00:45   #11
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Wow, a full blown drama, here on the planetarion forums. What will they think of next.
Look, it's someone needing help. Help them or don't be a twat and shut up. I'd have expected a senior player such as yourself to realise that with newer players.
Unread 28 Mar 2008, 11:30   #12
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

yeah but kargool has always been shit, go figure
Unread 28 Mar 2008, 11:44   #13
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

alki, heard u were shit in adam! And that u cant hold ur drinks!

U DISSAPOINT ME

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2008, 11:48   #14
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

you obviously heard wrong then my dear wish, considering i was barely drunk once:\ now other substances perhaps
Unread 28 Mar 2008, 12:53   #15
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

am I the only eXcessumite who only lives on alcohol, tobacco, snus and poppers?!

drugs are bad mkay?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2008, 13:05   #16
Jezz84
DDK

Jezz84 is an unknown quantity at this point

dude im cheesing my f'ing brains out rite now

DDK - Death Defying Killaz
JoV - Joy of Villainy
FAnG - Furious Angels Next Generation
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Jezz84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2008, 18:06   #17
sloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool

tit.....