User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 22 Jan 2008, 23:31   #1
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute
R25 politics!

PT 267.

Latest news?

- CT napped TGV
- Asc with ND and F-Crew
- Urwins napped Ins and Vengeance
- xVx with Ins

TGV getting heavy fire from Asc 'block'
Alki on the verge of breaking 1k roids
Amp/distwhores getting their structures killed 24/7 (??)
5th Asylum = xVx support planet tag

Anything else?

Last edited by Stoom; 22 Jan 2008 at 23:55.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2008, 23:42   #2
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R25 politics!

Always fascinating to find people that know more about our own politics than myself.
Unread 22 Jan 2008, 23:51   #3
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe it's because you're a bad HC?
Unread 22 Jan 2008, 23:55   #4
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

more news added!
Unread 23 Jan 2008, 00:57   #5
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

absolutely miles out with the ins stuff m8

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2008, 08:56   #6
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Ins holds a roid whoring elviz????

and apparantly dist whores are running riot.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2008, 10:14   #7
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

considering 3 insomnia already landed on me and another 4 today i can quite confidently denounce your xvx /insomnia block but good attempt
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2008, 10:51   #8
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Don't feed the Stoom!

I already warned New Dawn about this, I see they weren't kind enough to let the rest of you know this vital piece of information.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2008, 13:02   #9
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

i cant believe people are actually making serious posts to this, its pretty lol o/\o stoom!

edit - it is amusing seeing the same people time and time again being the first to play down there alliances constantly though

Last edited by Alki; 23 Jan 2008 at 13:44.
Alki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2008, 17:00   #10
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
PT 267.
- Asc with ND and F-Crew
F-Crew with ND and Asc*
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2008, 19:04   #11
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Always fascinating to find people that know more about our own politics than myself.

couldnt agree more... next fury will be back and ct will be napped with them too.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2008, 23:06   #12
Stoom
Bragpack™

There's actually some true stories in there yo. Just gotta read past the Kargools and Rinoa's of this world and it will be a joyfull place. I swear!
Unread 24 Jan 2008, 03:10   #13
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

****NEWS FLASH****

Ascendancy are handing out Kargool and his merry mens coords like alki hands candy out to little kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unread 24 Jan 2008, 09:08   #14
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

don't they do that to any alliance that they dislike? I bet they're handing yours out too

ps. I knew, when I saw that you made that thread, that it was about me. Thanks for boosting my ego <3
Unread 24 Jan 2008, 15:23   #15
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
don't they do that to any alliance that they dislike? I bet they're handing yours out too

ps. I knew, when I saw that you made that thread, that it was about me. Thanks for boosting my ego <3
i'd hardly say the thread was 'about' you.

and iam just stating what i hear.

Unread 25 Jan 2008, 01:32   #16
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
i seriously doubt it has anything to do with dislike if they even are doing it.
Unread 25 Jan 2008, 01:40   #17
Stoom
Bragpack™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaejii
i seriously doubt it has anything to do with dislike if they even are doing it.
Assuming with "they" you mean me, I really think dislike has something to do with it.
Unread 25 Jan 2008, 06:53   #18
Zaejii
This Space for Rent

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

Quote:
Assuming with "they" you mean me, I really think dislike has something to do with it.
nah i didn't mean you, just meant that if any were given out.. it was cause they really didn't care - not because there was this extreme dislike
Unread 25 Jan 2008, 12:20   #19
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaejii
nah i didn't mean you, just meant that if any were given out.. it was cause they really didn't care - not because there was this extreme dislike
I thought you had played in an alliance with Stoom?

If so you should know its all about the hate!
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2008, 18:45   #20
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Your mum jokes are so 2001.
Unread 28 Jan 2008, 20:12   #21
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Your mum jokes are so 2001.
Your mum's 2001!

SCNR.
Unread 29 Jan 2008, 00:26   #22
Stoom
Bragpack™

Score Name Size
1 Urwins -8.4%
2 xVx 8.4%

Coincedence? I think not!
Unread 29 Jan 2008, 13:28   #23
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

well at least they didnt sit back and think, oh lets just be shit all round!
Unread 30 Jan 2008, 01:05   #24
Stoom
Bragpack™

Ct planettargeting Urwins tonight!
Unread 30 Jan 2008, 01:37   #25
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Ct planettargeting Urwins tonight!

Stoom Not Attacking tonight as has been employed as Urwins Def Biach

Unread 30 Jan 2008, 05:04   #26
Zaejii
This Space for Rent

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
Stoom three fleet attacking tonight as has been employed as Urwins Def Biach
fixed.