User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 Sep 2007, 05:25   #1
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all
What Happened Vengeance?

You guys were in the #1 spot with 70 Members 2 days ago. Now today you have dropped another 4 members and fallen to 2nd.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 09:40   #2
Sjimmy
dutch tard

Sjimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What Happened Vengeance?

a "certain" group of players left after one of them got kicked.
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 10:04   #3
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

gosu ftw :P
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 12:39   #4
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

hahaha, you know they were waiting for any opportunity to join exi anyway
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 15:05   #5
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

And how do you know a certain group of players werent leaving to have a proper war with Exi and give themselves a shot at winning?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 16:56   #6
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

because Gosu don't do war, they only do fence.
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 17:43   #7
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Dont mock the Gosu

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 20:58   #8
Sjimmy
dutch tard

Sjimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
And how do you know a certain group of players werent leaving to have a proper war with Exi and give themselves a shot at winning?
i only told you what they told me, if their are any other reasons i dont really care.
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 21:17   #9
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
qft.
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 23:36   #10
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
then they could've stayed in VgN as they ain't exactly friendly towards eXi
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 23:38   #11
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Saying that...does anyone actually do war any more??

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 01:45   #12
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

not much, just Forest now and then
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 02:07   #13
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I thought they only cheated.

Clearly I was wrong, and I thank Kila for correcting me
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 11:21   #14
Luckyiam.PSC

Luckyiam.PSC is infamous around these parts

Oh, the envy, very sweet ...

gôsu - we do teh fence

oh and on a side note, leaving vgn is fencesitting i guess?
Luckyiam.PSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 12:23   #15
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough

gôsu will just stand to each other, no matter what happens.

I'd def gôsu against my own ally, too - and everyone knows that.

That's why my alliance doesnt hit gôsu and why we work together so closely.

And it also explains why "those gôsu" left after FeNiX got kicked and are now playing with an alliance, that supports them.

They would have joined VS at the start but tbh noone expected VS to do that well.

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Lockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 12:55   #16
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhead
Everybody knows that. Also, everybody knows that gosu split themselves among different alliances so that they can get protection from all of them.

Quote:
And it also explains why "those gôsu" left after FeNiX got kicked and are now playing with an alliance, that supports them.

They would have joined VS at the start but tbh noone expected VS to do that well.
Just out of curiosity, why would have Fenix got kicked? I would bet on a pnap with eX, but i may be wrong, so someone plz tell me
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 12:59   #17
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

From what I heard (And this is purely hearsay) he defended against his own alliance more than once.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 13:09   #18
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
From what I heard (And this is purely hearsay) he defended against his own alliance more than once.
Yep.

Defending gôsu-s ingal.

lockhead.net

Quote:
<Germania> 4.9.1
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 13:26   #19
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yep.

Defending gôsu-s ingal.
And out of gal...
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 13:54   #20
Luckyiam.PSC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Everybody knows that. Also, everybody knows that gosu split themselves among different alliances so that they can get protection from all of them.
I must have forgotten how the FishGal last round had noone from the CT block in the BP last round, must have been purely coincidential ... i mean, that wouldnt be a proper fence and we know better than that right?
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 14:41   #21
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^
And out of gal...
Oh yes. Support planets. Go go go.

Stop beeing ... you know what I mean Game.

You'd do the same if you'd have such a good RL-community on PA.

lockhead.net

Quote:
<Germania> 4.9.1
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 15:14   #22
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

gosu ruins their player material by bad politics and lack of attitude, same as so many others around in here... u did it in dom, u do it in here

anyway nice to see u still around somewhere...
Ave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 15:49   #23
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I wasn't suggesting anything of the sort Lockhead.

I was just simply pointing out that the time he got kicked was for defending Draki (eXi Gosu guy) out of galaxy, and it wasn't just confined to him defending his own BP/Galaxy.
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 15:50   #24
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

It's common knowledge that gosu plays for their planet ranks mainly. They give jack shit about alliances they are in and actually split up into different alliances to gain as much protection as possible.
So, personally, I like most of you gosu guys, but I would not really give too much about your intention of waging wars. Simply because you are just another bunch of those which rarely want fight for their rankings.
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 15:59   #25
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Well there is a very simple solution to this:

All join the same alliance, rather than several and fence-sitting your way up the ranks
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 16:01   #26
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^
I wasn't suggesting anything of the sort Lockhead.

I was just simply pointing out that the time he got kicked was for defending Draki (eXi Gosu guy) out of galaxy, and it wasn't just confined to him defending his own BP/Galaxy.
Thanks for that comment mate. You are understanding and supporting our slogan that gôsu > * which should by now be known by everyone.

lockhead.net

Quote:
<Germania> 4.9.1
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 16:03   #27
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
Well there is a very simple solution to this:

All join the same alliance, rather than several and fence-sitting your way up the ranks
I fully agree.
It isn't and never were my intention to split between alliances.
The round we played in VGN (with only half of us playing) we owned with VGN.

lockhead.net

Quote:
<Germania> 4.9.1
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 16:06   #28
Veil05
NE

Quote:
I fully agree.
The round we played in VGN (with only half of us playing) we owned with VGN.
So im in alliance (A) and you're in alliance (B) and tesla is in alliance (C). we all defend each other constantly, would we not be breaching any part of the EULA? some sort of support planet rule? im not sure.

Im sure you can find some alliance stupid enough to take you all in
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 16:06   #29
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
I fully agree.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. dude...
If you have a very tight knit community even irl as u say urself, SURELY u must be able to organize it so that ppl sign up for the same alliance.
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 16:25   #30
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

battle group members loyalties

#1 ME
#2 ME
#3 The BG
#4 My Galaxy
#5 My Cluster
#6 My friends
#7 The damned fool alliance that took me in
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 19:25   #31
Luckyiam.PSC

gôsu sure is teh evil - the simple answer to why we dont all join the same alli is because we dont want stagnation, and after a week there would be no more planets left to farm!

Nah seriously, the main reason for gosu to join several alliances is because we want to BP gosu only and most allies prohibit more than 2 or 3 members in the same Gal. Last round we all were in the vgn block, this round we're in the eXi block. tbh we didnt expect vgn to fight eXi ... IF we were fencesitting to the top, we wouldve kept those 4 in vgn, wouldnt we?
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 20:13   #32
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Me personally have always had an obscure liking for Gôsu (apart from the name being difficult to write as i need to find that damn button to get that ^ signal above the o)

I think that bg's like Gôsu are perfectly capable to take care of themselves and I would have no problems accepting them into an alliance I was running. (But I would prefer seing them try a round as a fully fledged alliance)
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 02:10   #33
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
(But I would prefer seing them try a round as a fully fledged alliance)

when hell freezes over and i see satan ice skating.. i'll check for ANY bg becomming a fully fledged alliance !
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 02:45   #34
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
when hell freezes over and i see satan ice skating.. i'll check for ANY bg becomming a fully fledged alliance !

Omen have done it

loads of examples of BGs which went on to play as full alliance.

dont be a drama queen

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 08:52   #35
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
Omen have done it

loads of examples of BGs which went on to play as full alliance.
"and failed"
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 14:01   #36
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
"and failed"
NoS
Wolfpack
Dragons

??
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 14:48   #37
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Ldk?!
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 19:21   #38
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

r8 LCH were a BG and went on pretty well from there....

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 22:51   #39
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

For every one that succeeded, many others failed.
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 22:59   #40
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

Interesting talk about BG's. The reason they dont become alliances is because they can just leech defence from an alliance that gets greedy and only thinks about their score potential, and the HC's overestimate their ability to control such players.

If BG's like Gosu are able to get whole alliances to conform to their wishes, good on them ;p
Gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2007, 17:56   #41
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

that is why bg's never join top allies, or more specific gosu joining exi, because they wont be able to get away with what they want due to exi not actually needing them, and not giving a shit about them anymore than the other players they have
Unread 19 Sep 2007, 21:37   #42
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
that is why bg's never join top allies, or more specific gosu joining exi, because they wont be able to get away with what they want due to exi not actually needing them, and not giving a shit about them anymore than the other players they have
They still got a fair few in though...
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2007, 21:45   #43
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
They still got a fair few in though...
yeah, but never will be as a whole, plus if they step out of line you pretty much would give them the boot i expect. Thats from the impression i got when i was exi etc
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 19:08   #44
Coltaine
7th Malazan Army

Coltaine has a spectacular aura aboutColtaine has a spectacular aura aboutColtaine has a spectacular aura about
Talking Re: What Happened Vengeance?

Quote:
You are understanding and supporting our slogan that gôsu > * which should by now be known by everyone.
Those lines plus the fact that you dont seem to play as a common alliance, but instead 'somehow' got your guys in alliances all over the place usually, gives a perfect definition of "doing teh fence".
I dont see how that is debatable at all, so why do you post that crap?
However, i do see how that is kinda gay and thats why i find your boastful tone kinda funny tbh.
Coltaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 19:18   #45
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

they love teh fence

btw, hi Coltaine!
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 22:04   #46
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltaine
Those lines plus the fact that you dont seem to play as a common alliance, but instead 'somehow' got your guys in alliances all over the place usually, gives a perfect definition of "doing teh fence".
However, i do see how that is kinda gay and thats why i find your boastful tone kinda funny tbh.
Ok, I usually do not like gôsu's methods that much. BUT in their defense: They do stand up for each other. Yes, that is a perfect battlegroup behaviour. But do not blame gôsu when alliance's take them in. Taking in gôsu is clearly the fault of the alliance.
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 19:21   #47
Luckyiam.PSC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltaine
We got 100% of our active members in VS and eXi. Exactly how is that fencesitting? Someone tell me...
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 19:23   #48
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyiam.PSC
We got 100% of our active members in VS and eXi. Exactly how is that fencesitting? Someone tell me...
Well, wasnt that way at the start was it?

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 20:45   #49
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

But were the blocks created pre-round?

I'm askin cause I honestly don't know.

"Veni, Vidi, Dormivi" - I came, I saw, I slept.
SkyHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 00:32   #50
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Blocks werent exactly created before round, but you can say some alliances had a good relationship before the round atleast..

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote