User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 31 May 2007, 14:54   #1
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Die Happy

Something you guys can relate too.....

A survey of 1500 British retirees revealed their lifelong regrets. To avoid similar grief, write out your current regrets and go break a ****ing leg. The stats are as follows: (These are significant areas that were put down by multiple people out of the 1500. They could list up to 8)

21% Married the wrong woman- Divorce that tramp

40% didn't save money- Everyone is buying something that they probably could do without. Like $50 a month on beer is $12,000 in 20 years. Just enough to go to Vegas and live the dream.

45% Stayed on the job too long. If you are making good loot, stay there, otherwise its time to bop.

57% Traveled too little. Get the **** out and party!! Visit somewhere exotic.

70% Didn't have enough sex. Some people can't help this one, some people can. Wanking counts.
Unread 31 May 2007, 18:06   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Die Happy

One single regret I have now: I didn't save enough money to make my new plans a walk-through - get my masters degree at an university in Japan. It'll be a bit more work now.

Other than that, no regrets. If you have regrets at this very moment that means you are probably not happy with your current situation and you should get out and do something about it.

If you are happy right now with whom you are, what you have and what you do, then you should have no regrets because every event, every experience and every choice you had in the past have led up to this current fabulous moment.
Unread 31 May 2007, 18:19   #3
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

that's rather interesting. Where do you live? What do you study? How did going to Japan come into the equation?

I ask these questions in no particular order, but all with equal gusto. I am intrigued.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2007, 18:34   #4
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

I always mix you two.
Which one of you live on 10p a week?

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2007, 18:35   #5
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
that's rather interesting. Where do you live? What do you study? How did going to Japan come into the equation?

I ask these questions in no particular order, but all with equal gusto. I am intrigued.
Funny you should ask... I just sent a PM to Chika because he has "JAPAN" in his location.

I went on holiday to Japan two years ago, and I sort of "fell in love" with the country. I learned a few words of Japanese and had great fun trying my newly learned phrases out on the locals (with little success though).

I studied Information Technology and got my bachelor degree three years ago now. Now, after having worked for three years I came to realize that I don't want to be stuck in the Netherlands for the rest of my life, plus that I have not yet fulfilled my greatest dream: study abroad.

So, three months ago someone I work with motivated me to start taking steps in fulfilling that dream. I got back from my holiday in the USA last week, and I'm now actively searching for information on how to enroll in a Japanese university and how to get the financing done.

I have so far found some interesting studies in Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka, but before I can even think of enrolling I need to get this Japanese Language Education done and pass the EJU examination.

Just like I boldly asked Chika, if you know a place there where I could work part-time or freelance, I'd love to hear, and although it will probably take me the better part of the year before I have everything figured out and arranged it can't hurt to take out these kind of financial risks as early as possible.
Unread 31 May 2007, 18:46   #6
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sounds like a joll romp! I wish I could help you but I'm afriad I've never left Europe and even those time you could count on one hand. Nevertheless you my best wishes and when you get settled perhaps we could have a Japaneese GD Meet!
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 31 May 2007, 18:59   #7
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i don't have regrets and i'm still young enough to do all the stuff i want to.

Maybe I'll get to a point where I think "I wish i'd stayed with that girl" or something but I'm pretty sure I'll always meet a just as nice one at some point in the future.
I guess I wish I'd concentrated more at uni, or done more stuff while I was a student and could get away with it... But I did quite a lot of that so I'm not going to get too worried about it.

I suppose I wish I'd travelled more - but I've still got plenty of time to do that.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2007, 19:08   #8
All Systems Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
I always mix you two.
Which one of you live on 10p a week?
I don't see how, but that would be me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
i don't have regrets and i'm still young enough to do all the stuff i want to.

Maybe I'll get to a point where I think "I wish i'd stayed with that girl" or something but I'm pretty sure I'll always meet a just as nice one at some point in the future.
I guess I wish I'd concentrated more at uni, or done more stuff while I was a student and could get away with it... But I did quite a lot of that so I'm not going to get too worried about it.

I suppose I wish I'd travelled more - but I've still got plenty of time to do that.
One day you won't. think about it.
Unread 31 May 2007, 19:15   #9
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

no regrets here, whats the point?
Unread 31 May 2007, 19:20   #10
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
no regrets here, whats the point?
making kila feel better
Unread 31 May 2007, 21:55   #11
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
making kila feel better

why on earth would i want to do that?
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 00:21   #12
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

compensating for how terrible your mum was in bed amirite?
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 15:32   #13
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Always remember the 8th wonder of the world: Compound Intrest.