User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 10 Dec 2008, 12:54   #1
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough
So yeh enough of this Asc > *, but my alliance coulda been better if crap

Topic says it all really. I read countless posts of how asc is better than everyone else coz they have 90% of the top players in the game. What amuses me as while this is clearly true people then go on to say stuff like " if my alliance was run differently we could win".

This thread is a kind request for people to stop posting this shite about how clearly if their alliance was run differently and would hit asc then they would win. You joined an alliance coz u either liked the hc, were invited by a mate who told you it was a good alliance, had no other options left or because u picked a random one from the list. If you joined cos you trust teh hc then believe them when they give you a reason for not hitting asc (i think mostly it is because as much as they dnt like to admit it, its because they feel that teh game is less fun crashing fleet after fleet at well organised def whilst at the same time being roided).

It appears to me that you ( yes the person thinking about posting crap about x alliance is better than asc just they played it wrong) have two choices. Either put up and shut up where you are, keep playing the game for your community go for a good planet rank relax and enjoy the community you are in and help it achieve its goals. Or get off ur arse and make an alliance that will hit asc but please please please do not question how your alliance is run and then sit there and moan about it get off ur backside and do something about it.

sorry for teh rant but come on guys is teh game this boring that we have to constantly talk about how "asc is better than everyone only coz my uber alliance chooses not to target them from tick 200"

this should possibly be in AD sorry forgot which forum i was in at the time of posting <--- nub
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2008, 13:04   #2
RuBBeR
speCTacular

RuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura about
Re: So yeh enough of this Asc > *, but my alliance coulda been better if crap

It's usually the same people who complain on PA forums, and they mostly post shit anyways.
And not everybody has the time to create and maintain an alliance btw.
Creating a new alliance that will be full tag early on and doesn't contain mostly nublets will prove to be quite a challenge as swell.
R30 BREAK

RuBBeR has a speCTacular aura about
RuBBeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2008, 14:27   #3
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

**** YOU WISHMASTER, JUST **** YOU.

From that one post you made I have been forced to read this
Unread 10 Dec 2008, 14:51   #4
Hosie
Look its a useless rank.
Stuart's Xtreme Skateboarding Champion

Hosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to all

I think hes agreeing with wishmaster (worrying innit) and telling nestorn to shut up in a round about way.

So amen to that!
Hosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2008, 15:06   #5
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

So basicly, to post on a forum we need to be in agreement with eachother?

Welcome to the internet my dear friend.

This picture applies to this thread

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2008, 15:11   #6
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Im one of the 10%. If i play next round, itll be solely to attack asc.
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2008, 15:22   #7
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
Unread 10 Dec 2008, 15:24   #8
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

You are joining us next round fag :crymeariver:
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2008, 15:30   #9
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Hey VenoX, if you'd attacked us this round you might actually have won. Isn't irony grand.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2008, 15:37   #10
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I am genuinely in favour of people attacking us (no sarcasm).

P.S. Next round.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2008, 16:42   #11
Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuBBeR View Post
Creating a new alliance that will be full tag early on and doesn't contain mostly nublets will prove to be quite a challenge as swell.
Actually, it's really quite easy. Picking HCs that'll get on well together long enough to make the alliance a continued success... that's the hard part.
Unread 10 Dec 2008, 17:16   #12
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Hey guys if i 'play' next round you're all in for it, especially you ascendancy, you cheeky little monkies
Unread 10 Dec 2008, 17:17   #13
Nestorn
-||-

Nestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hosie View Post
I think hes agreeing with wishmaster (worrying innit) and telling nestorn to shut up in a round about way.

So amen to that!
Ye, i get it, as long as im not amongst those 90%, im not entitled to an opinion.
Unread 10 Dec 2008, 17:30   #14
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nestorn View Post
Ye, i get it, as long as im not amongst those 90%, im not entitled to an opinion.
http://content.pyzam.com/funnypics/misc/opinion.jpg

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2008, 18:18   #15
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nestorn View Post
Exactly. Now get back into the kitchen.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 11 Dec 2008, 08:34   #16
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

VenoX, wanna make our own ally next rd? You can do all that mil stuff, and ill be in charge of political niceties, morale boosting discussions and reputation enhancing propganda? Surely it is a winning forumla.
Unread 11 Dec 2008, 09:20   #17
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

any alliance with jm in it is pretty much guaranteed a victory

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2008, 09:41   #18
[JungleMuffin]

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_posi View Post
any alliance with jm in it is pretty much guaranteed a victory
Only if everyone "Does What Jungle Says."
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 09:42   #19
SUFC
IhQdAA

SUFC will become famous soon enoughSUFC will become famous soon enough

I don't have any bad things to say how my alliance played this round. From your starting post i understood that i can keep telling how other alliances granted Asc the win. Cheers m8!
R26 - Denial
R25 - VGN
R24 - VGN
R23 - ASS
SUFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 10:14   #20
[JungleMuffin]

I dont think its so much that others granted asc the win, more so that asc has a few talented politicians who are able to get other allies to act in a way that benefits them. Credit where credit is due.
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 10:25   #21
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
NO YOUR NOT JUNGLEMUFFIN, YOUR TERRIBLE AT PA. End Of.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 10:32   #22
[JungleMuffin]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
NO YOUR NOT JUNGLEMUFFIN, YOUR TERRIBLE AT PA. End Of.
Terribly good old chap.

PS. Not as terrible as YOUR literacy <3 :P
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 10:45   #23
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone care to post some core members of asc? I dont know any of them.

In my eyes Denial must be more active and probably more cabable to wage war aswell, atleast do the roiding. Wasnt they brought down by block and not by Asc leet attacking

This game is too slow and booring for me to care enough to play in a real competetive alliance, also I find better games which are totally free. Cant see why I should pay to play a game, when there are similar (and even better made) running for free.

Come fight with me in the colonies
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 11:25   #24
[JungleMuffin]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
Newt, CBA, Mikee ...... im sure you get the point.
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 11:32   #25
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Munin, Jesterina, JBG, jerome`, Heartless, Lokken, mista, Alki, Achi, Benneh, Valle, IsildurX, Zaejii, RR|Away, Dunkelgraf, Gir, Satyr, Kael, Xension, Cochese, Game, marty, rUl3r, Meatwax, Dirte and me.

JM mentioned only new recruits; surely a sign he wished he was among them.

Quote:
In my eyes Denial must be more active and probably more cabable to wage war aswell, atleast do the roiding. Wasnt they brought down by block and not by Asc leet attacking
What they need is better politics (by this I mean less hate). They were quite a bit ahead early in the round, but then they got owned hard and didn't gain roids for 300 ticks. Even now, they barely have more roids than CT or Ascendancy back around tick 500.

I don't think they deserve all the hate they're getting (except VenoX, he's mean), but they're not really making any attempt to make people want to reconsider either.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 12 Dec 2008 at 11:42.
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 12:56   #26
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I don't think they deserve all the hate they're getting (except VenoX, he's mean), but they're not really making any attempt to make people want to reconsider either.

Does it matter at this point?

In the end, the better alliance won this round (Asc) and it is a well deserved victory. Good job. Will next round play out different? Guess we shall see!
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 13:17   #27
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

It wont play out differently, I'm pretty confident about that. I hope to god someone proves me wrong tho!

PS hi mz <3
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 13:39   #28
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It wont play out differently, I'm pretty confident about that. I hope to god someone proves me wrong tho!

PS hi mz <3
Does this mean, you aren't playing next round, denial arent playing next round OR that denial doesn't plan on doing anything about it?

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 13:43   #29
[JungleMuffin]

nawww, Venox is doing a Vladel....
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 13:57   #30
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Munin, Jesterina, JBG, jerome`, Heartless, Lokken, mista, Alki, Achi, Benneh, Valle, IsildurX, Zaejii, RR|Away, Dunkelgraf, Gir, Satyr, Kael, Xension, Cochese, Game, marty, rUl3r, Meatwax, Dirte and me.

JM mentioned only new recruits; surely a sign he wished he was among them.

What they need is better politics (by this I mean less hate). They were quite a bit ahead early in the round, but then they got owned hard and didn't gain roids for 300 ticks. Even now, they barely have more roids than CT or Ascendancy back around tick 500.

Heartless is lack of attitude gosu player. So nothing but a noob.
rUl3r is a good one.
RR|away sounds familiar.
rest are nobodies to me apart from their lovely forum participation, which proves somekind of dedication imo

thanks for the post anyway

Last edited by Ave; 12 Dec 2008 at 14:04.
Ave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 14:11   #31
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

H1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bravo.
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 15:06   #32
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
rest are nobodies to me apart from their lovely forum participation, which proves somekind of dedication imo
How dare u call the gods who bestride our universe like colossi nobodies?

P.S. i am sucking up, Achi plz dont attack me tonight!!!! :crymeariver:
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 16:02   #33
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
rUl3r is a good one.
RR|away sounds familiar.

thanks for the post anyway
DONT BE SUCH A MORON!!!!

http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki/index.php/Round_28
http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki/index.php/Round_27
http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki/index.php/Round_26

THE PAST 3 ROUNDS, READ IT

Also JBG is a machine... other then Munin his the best tool Ascendancy have, if you have no knowledge of him then you shall dare not speak to name

YOU ARE TEH FOOL

Unread 12 Dec 2008, 16:04   #34
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

CBA makes me giggle like a little school girl with his OTT efforts to try and be e-cool now he's in Ascendancy .
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 16:05   #35
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
CBA makes me giggle like a little school girl with his OTT efforts to try and be e-cool now he's in Ascendancy .
Doesnt just being in Ascendancy make me e-cool?

but seriously ellon, BOW TO YOUR GC!!!

Unread 12 Dec 2008, 16:13   #36
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
You kicked me, did you? Bastard.

Edit: You should probably have mentioned Golan, he actually does things (As opposed to me), and probably feels really left out.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 16:29   #37
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab View Post
You kicked me, did you? Bastard.

Edit: You should probably have mentioned Golan, he actually does things (As opposed to me), and probably feels really left out.
Yeah I only checked ingame planets. You don't have one.
[edit]Wait, you do!

Must've missed Golan. Sorry buddy!
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 17:47   #38
VenoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz View Post
Does this mean, you aren't playing next round, denial arent playing next round OR that denial doesn't plan on doing anything about it?
Sorry, i thought it was pretty common knowledge now that Denial isnt playing next round or probably any future rounds. I might still play though!
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 18:48   #39
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

H1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yeah I only checked ingame planets. You don't have one.
[edit]Wait, you do!

Must've missed Golan. Sorry buddy!
I'm still bitter that you missed me out.

Oh wait do we need to have made some sort of contribution to ascendancy?

[Edit] And ElAlan was missed :z
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 19:55   #40
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Sorry, i thought it was pretty common knowledge now that Denial isnt playing next round or probably any future rounds. I might still play though!
awwww

did you apply to Ascendancy?

* We do not exist *
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 20:18   #41
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Still annoyed because Tum and me beat you at TC over and over again? :-D
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 21:03   #42
VenoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villeh View Post
awwww

did you apply to Ascendancy?
why would I do that and make it even easier for them?
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 23:33   #43
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Because you might learn something.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 00:04   #44
Ave

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
DONT BE SUCH A MORON!!!!

http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki/index.php/Round_28
http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki/index.php/Round_27
http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki/index.php/Round_26

THE PAST 3 ROUNDS, READ IT

Also JBG is a machine... other then Munin his the best tool Ascendancy have, if you have no knowledge of him then you shall dare not speak to name

YOU ARE TEH FOOL
and assistance from Jenova, NewDawn, Conspiracy and Tides of Fire "evened" the competition and allowed them to move into first.

u won any round without political huge support? Nabbs I say.
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 00:16   #45
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

does not change the fact that each time going into the war with denial asc have been way behind and have made up ground while involved in the war and in both this round and round 26 overtook them to take 1st.

if asc are nabbs then the rest of us are sadly a lot lower than that

most of us would prefer you praise asc to the heavens so that we feel better with them winning so often

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 00:26   #46
Ave

I tought it tells Denial would win each time unless Asc blocked to bring them down, as they cant do it 1 vs 1.

And hence denial is boored to this same situation yet again and wont play the coming round(s.)

But thats just how it looks for an outsider
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 00:28   #47
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
and assistance from Jenova, NewDawn, Conspiracy and Tides of Fire "evened" the competition and allowed them to move into first.

Wait a second. Are you saying using politics to help you win makes you shit here? As I think there are more alliances than Ascendancy, including Denial who have won using politics at some stage. Even when we've used politics in some manner, it's been built on an alliance that has been competent and resilient.

Denial used politics and made alliances in this round and failed.
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 00:44   #48
Ave

no, using politics is perfectly fine, I just wonder where is the credit for the ones that required such blocks to be built.
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 00:55   #49
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
I tought it tells Denial would win each time unless Asc blocked to bring them down, as they cant do it 1 vs 1.

And hence denial is boored to this same situation yet again and wont play the coming round(s.)

But thats just how it looks for an outsider
I think this must be a case of sour grapes as you can't possibly believe the drivel that you've wrote....
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 01:44   #50
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Did you play last round?

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote