User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 27 Apr 2008, 15:56   #1
DodgyDave

DodgyDave is an unknown quantity at this point
Top 100 Covert Operation Planets

I would suggest we have two more lines to this top 100, to see how many agents is really been spent doing it.

So it would look like this.

Operations Agents Used Successes Agents Used
100 1000 85 425

So to see if the top ones are using just as few agents as possible or not!!!
DodgyDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 16:49   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Top 100 Covert Operation Planets

They are.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 17:09   #3
DodgyDave

short and meaningless responce!
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 18:23   #4
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You asked a question, I provided the answer. The only way my answer can be meaningless is if your question is too. I am rubber, you are glue.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 22:25   #5
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
You asked a question, I provided the answer. The only way my answer can be meaningless is if your question is too. I am rubber, you are glue.

what question did he ask? i didnt see any

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 22:36   #6
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_posi
what question did he ask? i didnt see any
The original poster asked whether the top covert oppers used the minimum number of agents or not.

Mz said that they do, and that there is no need for a change in the page to show this.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 22:42   #7
DodgyDave

actually there was no question about if they do or not, because then i would have added a ? but i did not!

Cov op top list, show just how many done and successful, but dont show the real picture! Adding how many agents was used and was in those successful ones, will give a better view!

As for his responce of "They are", it can be used on both first and last line i made in my post, because they could be changing this for next round, then his They are would be true but it could ofc also be true for last line, but it dont add anything, as it was not a question!!!!!!!
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 23:13   #8
Mzyxptlk
mz.

No, your first line cannot be answered by the phrase "They are".

And although you didn't use any actual question marks in your post, your last line is clearly you telling us you want to add this to see if cov oppers use as few agents as possible. I replied by saying "They are", thereby evading the need of investing valuable coding time in answering a question we already have the answer to. Maybe I'm being pedantic, since it's probably not a lot of work to add it, but I don't see the value of adding how many agents were used.
Unread 9 May 2008, 12:19   #9
Aldarn

Aldarn is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
No, your first line cannot be answered by the phrase "They are".

And although you didn't use any actual question marks in your post, your last line is clearly you telling us you want to add this to see if cov oppers use as few agents as possible. I replied by saying "They are", thereby evading the need of investing valuable coding time in answering a question we already have the answer to. Maybe I'm being pedantic, since it's probably not a lot of work to add it, but I don't see the value of adding how many agents were used.
I signed up just to post a response to this. I was casually browsing the forum for the first time today and in so many threads i see your name popping up posting the most useless responses known to man. It's not suprising communities like this are dieing when theres pricks like you contesting everything someone says. The suggestion is a perfectly valid one and one i wouldn't mind seeing implemented, there is clearly no question in the OP's post and whilst you may be right in saying that all the top co-opers use the minimum amount of agents in each attack, it doesn't mean they ALL do and it doesn't mean they do on EVERY attack thus the statistics would be a nice addition to the table.
Aldarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2008, 12:37   #10
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Use of the word "average" indicates that the statistics concern the whole, not the exception. If I do 20 5 agent cov ops, and 1 20 agent cov op, you'll still have below 6 agents on average.

If you think my posts are useless and without content, you might want to look for a set of reading glasses. I might not always be right (and have admitted to being wrong more often than most on these forums), but my posts are almost always reasonable and logical. I might not be the nicest person on the forums, but I will never call people idiots without cause or reasoning.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 9 May 2008 at 22:56.
Unread 9 May 2008, 23:43   #11
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Your posts are useless and without content most of the time, you are often wrong and always arrogant. You are regularly proved wrong and ridiculed on occasion. Your do have a logic of your own, but 'reasonnable' is definitely not a term to qualify your contributions. I confirm that you're definitely not the nicest person on the forums. You have a habit of calling idiots everyone with ideas/opinions different from yours and your so called 'cause or reasoning' are regularly flawed.
That someone had to register to this forum to tell you how lame this attitude is should be an eye opener... but I won't hold my breath on that one.
Unread 9 May 2008, 23:59   #12
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil
Your posts are useless and without content most of the time, you are often wrong and always arrogant. You are regularly proved wrong and ridiculed on occasion. Your do have a logic of your own, but 'reasonnable' is definitely not a term to qualify your contributions. I confirm that you're definitely not the nicest person on the forums. You have a habit of calling idiots everyone with ideas/opinions different from yours and your so called 'cause or reasoning' are regularly flawed.
That someone had to register to this forum to tell you how lame this attitude is should be an eye opener... but I won't hold my breath on that one.
When I'm proved wrong I'm not above admitting it. It just doesn't happen as often as you appear to think.

That you don't "get" my reasoning frankly does not surprise me all that much, considering how often you come up with ideas that are clearly useless, and with arguments that are clearly wrong. Of course you won't agree, but I do hope you understand that I won't take your criticism as anything but laughable because of how I perceive your contributions. I'm sure the same goes for you.

What people think of me really does not concern me. Maybe I'm arrogant, maybe I have a bad attitude, maybe I'm an asshole. But if that keeps you (general you) from judging the content of my posts, then I pity you.

We are however veering wildly off topic. This is not about my value as a human being, this is about extending the cov ops top100 rankings, though I'm sure there's more interest in the "bash mz" fest than in the cov ops top100. Consider this my last post on the matter.
Unread 10 May 2008, 01:14   #13
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

mz you've been pretty shit recently, starting arguments where they arent needed, being needlessly shit, stop it man you making me sad