User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 3 Dec 2007, 22:41   #51
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of
Re: Angels

If i recall correctly, there was another disbandment of Angels some time ago where a HC spammed his login info, and some idiot logged in and kicked the complete alliance.

Also, if i rememebr correctly, admins made a kind of deal with the Angels members to reform it without the 72 ticks (48 now, but then it was 72).

Then was a stupid thing to do, this is also a stupid and egoistic thing to do. I agree that joining an alliance is a risk, but if my memory is indeed correct, then the admins might help them again. It's been some time now, so 48 isnt really usefull, but i could imagine that 50 ppl being kicked and little chance of joining another alliance (their score doesnt count remember...) is a bit harsh

(P.S.: Needless to say, but raketman is an idiot, possibly even more then me)
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2007, 08:59   #52
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

That was FAnG in rd10 and the whole Webangel incident
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2007, 10:07   #53
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
That was FAnG in rd10 and the whole Webangel incident
Ah yes, thank you for refreshing my memory. But Angels = FAnG sortof....
Unread 4 Dec 2007, 16:22   #54
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

wayheyy colt is around again !

hows todmorden scotty treating u well ?

Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2007, 23:03   #55
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

I was only ever FAnG but I very nearly went to Angels in r20 as i knew so many of them, would not wish raketman on any alliance, dont think he will ever be trusted again.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2007, 23:22   #56
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
As far as i am concerned this alliance was anything but Angels. I joined under the premise that Angels core would be back and playing without any externals.
It was obvious since the start of the round that it would not be so. So i am not too fussed about it. I was pretty inactive, so i guess i welcome this event as an excuse to stop playing for the time being.
Sad that the Angels tag had to go like this though.
and you flamed me preround for arguing that they shouldnt be called angels heh
Unread 5 Dec 2007, 00:41   #57
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
Glory supporting ftw.
Gio2k to angels is Stifler to liverpool.

#1 fan when it suits :P

Unread 5 Dec 2007, 15:32   #58
Bbud2
Banned

Bbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really nice

remy , just for fun , cant i just for fun , since i seen my internet provider having a spyware , cant not to bad person , just get info about your ip and splice connetion and get your info .
Bbud2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2007, 13:07   #59
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
Glory supporting ftw.
Gio2k to angels is Stifler to liverpool.

#1 fan when it suits :P

never has a truer word been said. In other news, if Stif does give any grief about Liverpool doing well, ask him how old he was in 1988.
Unread 6 Dec 2007, 14:39   #60
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbud2
remy , just for fun , cant i just for fun , since i seen my internet provider having a spyware , cant not to bad person , just get info about your ip and splice connetion and get your info .
Are you Yeh's long lost brother or something?
Unread 6 Dec 2007, 18:37   #61
Bbud2
Banned

Bbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really nice

you guy speak of that Yeh , but i hardly cant even remeber im .
Unread 6 Dec 2007, 22:34   #62
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Yeh was clearly one of the most annoying funny tad fked up lads that ever played the game.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2007, 00:26   #63
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

+ cheater
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2007, 00:42   #64
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
Actually, the argument was about whether they should be called angels without the original HC.
My point was (and still is) that Angels is defined not by their HC, but by their core. If there had been enough of the core still playing, then it would have been Angels.
Unread 7 Dec 2007, 01:04   #65
Bbud2
Banned

Talking Re: Angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking
Yeh was clearly one of the most annoying funny tad fked up lads that ever played the game.

well to be true , i go bak before 2002 , started pa in 1999 , shortly after 9/11 i left .to play a few round whiout really playing( did'nt finish them)

Hardly cheated , but i got my shared of being annoying , if you had added hartless ruler , canot speak english , lokken kick me , and got a kick outta #planetarion in creator hours .

been theyr whit the death of 2 allaince tuba and pmonkey .
got kick out of tgv and a ass (even if asss do not really count)
#support answer half my question
never get a reply from mailing support .
kicked lokken out of a channel
roided dingdong to .

so i guess i can qualify as annoying , but only way i cheat is by missing a few sleeping hours .

Can t really qualify as cheater . never made it to hc

OMG Dylan Hunt got some , not whit andromeda
Unread 7 Dec 2007, 10:20   #66
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Actually, the argument was about whether they should be called angels without the original HC.
My point was (and still is) that Angels is defined not by their HC, but by their core. If there had been enough of the core still playing, then it would have been Angels.
Well, it self-destructed. That's enough reason for me to call them Angels
Unread 7 Dec 2007, 18:36   #67
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbud2
Ehm, if you tell me in somewhat clearer words what you are actually saying here, i might know what i would be saying yes or no to :P
Unread 7 Dec 2007, 18:52   #68
Bubert Samson
Come Closer, I Have Candy

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough

I would probably just go with no

[ROCK] || Conspiracy Theory || Ascendancy

Rounds Played: 3-9 16-19 23-33

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe
Bubert Samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2007, 01:26   #69
Bbud2
Banned

tough to a no to , but i ment , if i configure my my to be your , so the erver think am you .

i should be able to receive information that you receive. could be done in old time pretty sure of that.

reason is that i saw a few time a spyware of internet provider. hacking them than making them send me same page that they send you , since most connection goes trew same satellite .
Unread 8 Dec 2007, 01:28   #70
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Best.
Post.
Ever.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2007, 13:39   #71
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJN
What Raketman did is by far one of the most selfish and childish things I have come across in my whole life.
dude, it's a game, treat it as one.
Unread 8 Dec 2007, 13:41   #72
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
The obvious choice here would have been to leave as hc instead of disbanding the whole alliance, but at a guess, im assuming that the command structure was at fault for this. raketman is a good guy, but to me it looks obvious that he couldn't handle running an alliance on his own.
then he shouldn't handle it this way, you can think like a ****, but if you start acting like one, you really are a ****.
Unread 8 Dec 2007, 13:55   #73
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
dude, it's a game, treat it as one.
Well dude, selfishness is still selfishness regardless of what context it is in. Just because the guy acts like a child in a gaming community, it doesn't lessen the impact of what he has done - ruined the round for about 50 people.
Gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2007, 14:54   #74
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJN
Well dude, selfishness is still selfishness regardless of what context it is in. Just because the guy acts like a child in a gaming community, it doesn't lessen the impact of what he has done - ruined the round for about 50 people.

yes, but in games you can **** around for the fun of it.
Unread 8 Dec 2007, 21:14   #75
Bbud2
Banned

............................ anyway i dont really like remind that so deep .loken as ass , pa crew blow , game is for fun , you shouldn t get bak stabbed but seem people do not have spin so it happen(some are nice , war stuff , need 2 side)

maybe angel had a nice reason or he got drunk or was really piss , i guess the thing i said up theyr are a few thing that can upset a player enough .

Last edited by furball; 8 Dec 2007 at 22:14.
Unread 8 Dec 2007, 22:01   #76
Bbud2
Banned

maybe angel had a nice reason or he got drunk or was really piss , i guess the thing i said up theyr are a few thing that can upset a player enough .

Last edited by furball; 8 Dec 2007 at 22:14.
Unread 9 Dec 2007, 16:25   #77
Kalie

Kalie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

I see nothing much changed in this game =)
raketman is a good guy but yes I agree what he did was a little bit on the childish side.
He killed the name Angels for good.
Suggestions for new name!
Stay tuned next round! The return of .......

Bye

I am not ViruS Irvine I am the [FAnG]Irvine + [Angels]Irvine

-=Proud to be FAnG=- + -=Proud to be Angels=-
Kalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2007, 17:09   #78
Bbud2
Banned

Red face Re: Angels

let all take sick leave , spend end of winter togheter
Unread 14 Dec 2007, 04:37   #79
Turbo
Smokin

Turbo is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok then my pc died for 3 weeks and at the time I was an Angel member so can somebody show me the log of what happened ?

TURBO
Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2007, 11:57   #80
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo
Ok then my pc died for 3 weeks and at the time I was an Angel member so can somebody show me the log of what happened ?
check second post in the thread

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2007, 16:55   #81
emux
Capitán de Navío

emux will become famous soon enoughemux will become famous soon enough

When an angel fallto the ground he becomes a Diablo.
1... c6 2. d4 d5 3. Nd2 dxe4 4. Nxe4 Nd7 5. Nf3 Ngf6 6. Nxf6+ Nxf6 7. c3 Bg4 8. h3 Bxf3 9. Qxf3 e6 GK-AK 1987-10 (9... Qd5 GK-AK 1987-14)
emux is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2007, 19:58   #82
Bbud2
Banned

retoric... angel are pawn so they surely stay angel .

diablo = satan aint a demon .....
Unread 18 Dec 2007, 17:55   #83
davidb
[Iron-Pirates & Babes]

davidb is an unknown quantity at this point

lol@the log and who said the fun has gone out of pa
davidb is offline   Reply With Quote