User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 00:12   #1
adastra
Nothing but me

adastra is on a distinguished road
MISTU Disbandment

As many of you may have noticed, MISTU will not be playing as an alliance any longer. It is with great sadness that I must announce the ending of this alliance. Due to a combination of real life drawing people away and some losing interest in playing online games, we find ourselves without the number necessary to run an alliance properly. We would have liked to continue playing Planetarion as an alliance, but all good things must come to an end. We have greatly enjoyed playing together in this game, and our community will live on past the days of our alliance.

Many of our numbers will still be playing in Planetarion, and several have gone in groups or individually into a few other alliances. However, MISTU will not be playing on in any form of a battlegroup, alliance, or anything else at this point. Should any of you need questions answered about my former members, I would be happy to provide information on their value as a player, and hope that they all find new homes.

I apologise for the delay in writing this post. MISTU members were informed via other methods prior to the round starting so that they could find new homes; however I was on vacation and then had some difficulty after I returned retrieving my password (my fault, so no flaming PA support ).

I wish to thank many people here, both MISTU members old and new, officers, HC of MISTU and many other alliances we worked with over the rounds, however I don't feel it prudent to provide a list, as I'm sure I'd accidentally leave people out and don't wish to insult anyone. I have deep respect for everyone we worked with during our time as an alliance, and I'm sure the other former HC feel the same.

I'll cut it off here as it's probably too long already. Good luck to everyone in Planetarion and in other areas of life.

adastra
Former MISTU HC
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 00:18   #2
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MISTU Disbandment

Sorry to hear this, hope you all find good homes.

(hi ada!)

Neg-repping me for having friends in MISTU is beyond ridiculous

Utterly useless since r3

Last edited by Cochese; 4 Apr 2005 at 17:12.
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 00:43   #3
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road

Cant accept that ada... gona need you to come and be stolen by me... or ill miss you too much

Heres to a fine alliance that shall not be forgoten.

MISTU. :xmas:
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 00:51   #4
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

I always said Mistu sucked. GJ leaving eclipse, then turning into nubs.
GG
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 01:06   #5
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ashame, you were a decent ally imo, gl to you
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 01:10   #6
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

best of luck adastra and the rest of mistu, hope you all find good homes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
GG
On this logic, Angels are ****ed right up the arse.
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 01:14   #7
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
best of luck adastra and the rest of mistu, hope you all find good homes

On this logic, Angels are ****ed right up the arse.
Only if they turn into nubs. Just like Absolute.
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 01:20   #8
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Goodbye MISTU , you were a good alliance

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 03:36   #9
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

This is going to seem harsh and it may very well be considered 'bad form' but these are my honest opinions.

MISTU did not forge many of the friendships that existed within it. That came down to the following alliances: Fury, Wrath and Eclipse. These three are the ones that formed the most bonds between you all, not MISTU itself.

If MISTU honestly represented what you thought was the 'good thing' than I can only shake my head in regret, as the only thing I saw MISTU as was a dishonourable unloyal band.

Your actions in abusing and using your level of access within Eclipse to make preperations for your own alliance was sickening, yet the most disturbing thing of all was in how you blatantly lied about it to those who once considered you the best of friends.

I shed no tears upon this announcement for it is known that I detested the very formation of MISTU and how you attempted to rationalize it. Not only that, but I was amongst the many who frowned immediately upon what MISTU brought to this game, or rather the lack of what they brought to Planetarion.

I make no pardon, nor wish of good luck to you, because I would not mean it. Your manipulation of a bond that was essentially forged in blood broke any respect I had for you or the rest of MISTU command that was involved within Eclipse at that time.

So, goodbye and good riddance to MISTU. Yet remember, you never could beat those who originally forged you - and that is what makes me smile ever so sweetly upon your demise.

You were always merely the apprentices.

Disclaimer: This is my view and not representative of anyone else within 1up - not that I am an active participant in 1up Command this round, but I want this post to be seen as coming from me - the ex-Fury Executive, ex-Wrath Chief Exec and ex-Eclipse Founder HC member and NOT 1up.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 03:47   #10
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

a sad day indeed

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 04:42   #11
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Always sad to see an alliance disband, whatever zh|l thinks of it! i know of many good people who joined MISTU after it formed, anyway...
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 05:11   #12
Hazzy
Man U hater

Hazzy is on a distinguished road

I had a couple of nice rounds with you MISTU peeps, so im sorry to see ya disband :/
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 05:20   #13
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

I love you Zhil!

MISTU was fun, unfortunately I feel I let you guys down. I couldn't give the time I needed for the resposibility I took on, and for that I appologies.
I hope all the members find good homes.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 05:58   #14
adastra
Nothing but me

Well I honestly wasn't going to reply to this because personally I can't stand the horrid flame wars. However, I found that I actually have something to say for a change, more for the benefit of those people I was proud to call my members. To those of you, Zhil, Chika, and whoever else feel like flaming us; how can you possibly say what community we had, how we sucked etc. etc., when you weren't there? No, we didn't have a very stellar set of rounds. We had one great one at the beginning, and two relatively bad ones after that, but indeed it had little to do with the quality of players or community we had, and more to do with jumped up propaganda and lack of time amongst the MISTU command. No, we weren't perfect, but we weren't people who betrayed others or backstabbed anyone, and I always thought that despite the actions of the few we were at the very least a decent, honest, alliance, and I am proud of you all. As for the Fury community, I don't see how it relates to MISTU as most of the alliance at the start or later on were not comprised of Fury or ex-Fury/Eclipse/etc. members, and we never had any intention of being Fury or Eclipse; we were meant to do our own thing, and fail or not, we did.

As for the tired allegations as to how MISTU started; unless people were doing things behind Eclipse's back, etc., well, I'm not going to give much air time to that crap cos a) it was all said and done rounds ago, b) we were actually all disappointed when Eclipse folded as we were looking forward to some good competition, and c) well, I really just don't care for the whole debate.

MISTU was a good community of players, and unless something I wasn't aware of was done in forming it, which is altogether possible, we did nothing wrong. I was always proud of my background, I just needed to do something new. Now that time has passed, and so things move on and I've found a new home and hope I will be happy there.

And all those people who want to pathetically use this thread to flame old personal vengeances, get a life, there's really more to life than PA and putting people down all the time, don't you ever get tired of it? I lost respect for all of you the moment you pissed on something as simple as a completely civil goodbye post. There is nothing honourable about dancing on anyone's grave. If you base friendships upon alliances then they were never friendships to begin with, as, after all, this IS a game, a war game at that.

This will be my last post on this thread, have fun flaming, but just remember, friendships last through alliances if they are truly meant to be friendships, and I am proud of all ex-MISTU members, you were a good crew, don't listen to the flamers.

Last edited by adastra; 4 Apr 2005 at 06:09.
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 07:45   #15
Xalibur

Xalibur is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
This is going to seem harsh and it may very well be considered 'bad form' but these are my honest opinions.

MISTU did not forge many of the friendships that existed within it. That came down to the following alliances: Fury, Wrath and Eclipse. These three are the ones that formed the most bonds between you all, not MISTU itself.

If MISTU honestly represented what you thought was the 'good thing' than I can only shake my head in regret, as the only thing I saw MISTU as was a dishonourable unloyal band.

Your actions in abusing and using your level of access within Eclipse to make preperations for your own alliance was sickening, yet the most disturbing thing of all was in how you blatantly lied about it to those who once considered you the best of friends.

I shed no tears upon this announcement for it is known that I detested the very formation of MISTU and how you attempted to rationalize it. Not only that, but I was amongst the many who frowned immediately upon what MISTU brought to this game, or rather the lack of what they brought to Planetarion.

I make no pardon, nor wish of good luck to you, because I would not mean it. Your manipulation of a bond that was essentially forged in blood broke any respect I had for you or the rest of MISTU command that was involved within Eclipse at that time.

So, goodbye and good riddance to MISTU. Yet remember, you never could beat those who originally forged you - and that is what makes me smile ever so sweetly upon your demise.

Disclaimer: This is my view and not representative of anyone else within 1up - not that I am an active participant in 1up Command this round, but I want this post to be seen as coming from me - the ex-Fury Executive, ex-Wrath Chief Exec and ex-Eclipse Founder HC member and NOT 1up.
These may well be your "honest opinions" but they are ill-informed opinions as you have never been part of Mistu or been associated with it in anyway. But this is hardly surprising as your main contribution to PA for sometime has been the very public voicing of your "honest opinions" on virtually any subject, whether you have any worthwhile contribution to make or not.

Ofcourse these are only my own "honest opinions" which I would not normally see fit to voice as I don't know you personally and nor would want to in any case.

Anyway, Thank you Mistu (Misties) for 3 rounds of hard fought madness. It was an honour to play with you all and I wish everyone the best for the future, whether it be in PA or not.
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 09:32   #16
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

Sad that you're disbanding. It was lovely being a member. Goodluck to all the players in whatever you choose to do.
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 09:52   #17
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xalibur
These may well be your "honest opinions" but they are ill-informed opinions as you have never been part of Mistu or been associated with it in anyway. .
you may disagree, but you can hardly call his opinions on the founding of mistu uninformed.
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 12:00   #18
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by adastra
There is nothing honourable about dancing on anyone's grave.
Nah, but it can be fun anyway

Quote:
If you base friendships upon alliances then they were never friendships to begin with, as, after all, this IS a game, a war game at that.
I met Zhil during round 6, at the height of the Fury/Deus war. If he as petty as you say, he would never have 'fraternized with the enemy'.

Quote:
This will be my last post on this thread, have fun flaming
This attitude really annoys me. If you're going to post on AD, post on AD. If not, you didn't need to post the announcement in the first place. There is no rule, written or unwritten, that says you had to. AD is a community, one you scorn and have spurned for many, many rounds. Don't expect to be welcome here. We like our threads roasting hot.

Quote:
but just remember, friendships last through alliances if they are truly meant to be friendships, and I am proud of all ex-MISTU members, you were a good crew, don't listen to the flamers.
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 12:20   #19
BaSSe

BaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to behold

Sad to see you go. Had a lot of fun playing in bg with Mistu in Eclipse. A group of people who cared a lot more about helping friends and the team up, than doing everything possible to gain personal rank. Was good times. GL

PS: No point flaming in this thread, what planetarion need is new members and good spirit. Not bitterness about an ancient past.
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 12:26   #20
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Mistu died the day Realjames and Fork left and when Adastra took over full controle.

Too bad, cause they were the small part of Eclipse that I actually did like.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 13:51   #21
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
GG
Most of them were wankers pre hand there was no turning about it.

Fork and Rimmerz were good guys though pity they got dragged along

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l

What Mistu did to Eclipse was pretty sickening, it was a betrayal of people who put their trust in you, people who were supposed to be your friends. They really did take a huge chance on you, you weren't part of the cliche, you weren't early Planetarion "faces" people they'd known for years, you were a new generation of players and you stabbed those who put faith in you in the back. I guess the blame lies partially with Eclipse HC, the Mistu lot should have never been put in a position of power but with many people going inactive (Lots of people only came back for Round 9) there wasn't much choice.

Mistu in my mind will never be anything but a third rate Fury battle group even if you did tag a manipulative bitch onto the HC. While I'm sure you have some nice people tangled up in your alliance the only thing I'll really miss is watching your humiliation every round as you crash and burn. Saying all that I do wish you all luck and hope you find new alliances and continue to enjoy the game.

Last edited by lokken; 4 Apr 2005 at 16:32.
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 14:59   #22
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

So have the ex mistu members gone mainly to 1 alliance or just spread out into others evenly?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 15:32   #23
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

(def)wh0ring and fence sitting ftw eh adastra

heh

does this mean RealJames gets his channel back as well?

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 16:12   #24
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Too bad, cause they were the small part of Eclipse that I actually did like.
On behalf of the rest of Eclipse, I will take that as a compliment
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 16:18   #25
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xalibur
These may well be your "honest opinions" but they are ill-informed opinions as you have never been part of Mistu or been associated with it in anyway. But this is hardly surprising as your main contribution to PA for sometime has been the very public voicing of your "honest opinions" on virtually any subject, whether you have any worthwhile contribution to make or not.

Ofcourse these are only my own "honest opinions" which I would not normally see fit to voice as I don't know you personally and nor would want to in any case.

Anyway, Thank you Mistu (Misties) for 3 rounds of hard fought madness. It was an honour to play with you all and I wish everyone the best for the future, whether it be in PA or not.
I am hardly uninformed, I may not be as informed as some of the other Eclipse HC during that time (like Rob and mazzelaar) but they are not ill-informed just because I was not in MISTU itself. Logically, being Eclipse HC I was in a far better position to know about things than you can give credit for.

MISTU Command during that time betrayed those who had put faith in them. I am not attacking every single MISTU member as I can hardly blame people for joining MISTU after its setup, but my post was directed distinctly at MISTU command and the alliance identity itself.

So really, being one of the people who was affected by the MISTU betrayel - I can safely say I was 'associated' with MISTU in that respect.

Lastly, rather than quote adastra's post I will simply say that I have gotten on well with other enemies of my alliance throughout the rounds and I'm fully aware that this is a game. I am still allowed to air MISTU's dirty laundry if I see fit however. You posted on public boards after all.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 16:34   #26
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

OK - if people want to tell why adastra is shit via her actions in PA, lay them out for the forum and say why.

If you just want to call her shit out of mere spite, go tell her in pm, cos it's offtopic.
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 16:40   #27
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Stop whining Zhil.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 16:44   #28
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Stop whining Zhil.
I'm not whining, I'm giving my version of a farewell to MISTU. It's just not as nice as the rest.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 18:38   #29
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
On behalf of the rest of Eclipse, I will take that as a compliment
Exceptions like QD and a few others can be made, though my point generally stays. I've always been more of a fan of Realjames' approach then of e.g. Focht ...

Ofc I cannot judge about the backstabbing claims they get from eclipse for screwing over the thrust etc in them and all that. It's not the first time a alliance breaks off another alliance, but I guess in this case there's abit more hard feelings then in other cases

Nonetheless, Mistu ceased to exist when realjames, fork, rimmerz etc left ... So this disbanding means little imo and was rather predictable.

FA Gaming community

Unread 4 Apr 2005, 18:45   #30
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Bye mistu, ill MISS YOU

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 18:59   #31
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

sorry to hear my old allaince has gone was nice being in mistu never forget it
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 20:47   #32
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Ofc I cannot judge about the backstabbing claims they get from eclipse for screwing over the thrust etc in them and all that. It's not the first time a alliance breaks off another alliance, but I guess in this case there's abit more hard feelings then in other cases
Exactly. Its not the first or last time Zhil b0y.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 20:51   #33
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Exactly. Its not the first or last time Zhil b0y.
I'm sure Eclipse are gutted about their successful political strategies.
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 22:51   #34
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Is this a new trend, trashing someone else’s far well thread?

Well, Sad to see another alliance bite the dust.
Unread 5 Apr 2005, 00:01   #35
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
Is this a new trend, trashing someone else’s far well thread?

Well, Sad to see another alliance bite the dust.
AD exists to tell both sides of the tale.
Unread 5 Apr 2005, 01:54   #36
lokken
BlueTuba

Zhukov, stop trying to provoke people. Although to be fair the second one made me smile
Unread 5 Apr 2005, 02:08   #37
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Dont kid me Lok, I know you have lost yer sense of humour

However, Banned aka Jester never had it it. Thats why he neg-repped me.
Once Fury, always without humour.
Unread 5 Apr 2005, 02:37   #38
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dont kid me Lok, I know you have lost yer sense of humour

However, Banned aka Jester never had it it. Thats why he neg-repped me.
Once Fury, always without humour.
You make my cock hard.
Unread 5 Apr 2005, 03:35   #39
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
You make my cock hard.
I thought all that was needed to say for that was "FURY"
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 5 Apr 2005, 09:15   #40
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
You make my cock hard.
so does your Avatar nice one hehe (yes I know COMPLETELY off-topic!!)

FA Gaming community

Unread 5 Apr 2005, 10:50   #41
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

Too bad, i really enjoyed r10.5 upto the point when i wasnt alowd to do any retals on people who attacked me

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
Unread 5 Apr 2005, 18:33   #42
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Pity, was fun while i was there
Ultores
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 15:40   #43
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It should have been someone like Realjames making this announcement, not adastra.

She was only MISTU because she was banging the HC there. She was a terrible HC. Her little tantrums every 24 hours (remember before MISTU even started, 24 hours before the round, when you were going to not allow us to use that server because you weren't "appreciated" honey?) had to be quelled by poor old James.

MISTU was not your baby and not your alliance, it was Jim's, Simon's, and a few others. I think it's terrible you're making this announcement.

Having said that, good luck to all the members in whatever they plan on doing in the future.
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 21:56   #44
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point

why do all the alliances that I am a member of allways disband?

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 23:47   #45
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Not shocked. When RJ quit it started dying. Sadly the biggest c*ck in the alliance was what held it together.

Retired
Unread 7 Apr 2005, 00:44   #46
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocklobster[Dok]
why do all the alliances that I am a member of allways disband?
You're a jinx Rock!

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 7 Apr 2005, 08:48   #47
Xalibur

Xalibur is an unknown quantity at this point

Yay...

The honour of the PA Forum community reveals itself again. Some of the comments on this thread are nothing short of disgusting by any measure (except for those who frequent this ridiculous little shrine to egotism). If anyone wants to know what Mistu was really like then feel free to drop me a pm on irc. As a proud member of 3 rounds Im one of the few people qualified to even have an opinion on the matter.

NB: I dont expect many pms since few here give a f*** about the truth anyway. Get some f***ing dignity.
Unread 7 Apr 2005, 09:42   #48
adastra
Nothing but me

The people who truly care about me know the truth, and that's really all that matters. Good luck all
Unread 7 Apr 2005, 17:22   #49
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I enjoyed my time at MISTU, and appreciate all those who stayed with us until the end while others went inactive. I still find it quite as to all these accusations as to how most of us are ex Fury etc - some of our most active players included players new to Planetarion, and others weren't Fury / Eclipse (as for example I myself wasn't).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
It should have been someone like Realjames making this announcement, not adastra.

She was only MISTU because she was banging the HC there. She was a terrible HC. Her little tantrums every 24 hours (remember before MISTU even started, 24 hours before the round, when you were going to not allow us to use that server because you weren't "appreciated" honey?) had to be quelled by poor old James.

MISTU was not your baby and not your alliance, it was Jim's, Simon's, and a few others. I think it's terrible you're making this announcement.

Having said that, good luck to all the members in whatever they plan on doing in the future.
To be fair, adastra did stay to the end and was still there when everyone else gave up and left. RealJames left for personal reasons, as did Fork (both of which included job changes) and indeed there wasn't really anyone else to make the announcement that still was around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
So have the ex mistu members gone mainly to 1 alliance or just spread out into others evenly?
Many players moved to VGN, but some went to LCH among other alliances
Unread 7 Apr 2005, 18:03   #50
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by adastra
The people who truly care about me know the truth, and that's really all that matters. Good luck all

yeah that's right, it's all about you darl....

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
Closed Thread