User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Jul 2004, 03:24   #201
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: MISTU storm into 3rd....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev
You didn't just say that the decision was morally wrong in your first post, you said that the entire MISTU alliance - and therefore all it's members - were of low character.

"They then slammed their lower ranking members in order to fall within that guideline. This may be morally wrong (and in my personal opinion a perfect representation of the character of both commands), but it is in fact the right of their chain of command to do so. they kicked members"

I most certainly did say that. The players, the alliance as a whole were of low character.... as a member, you support the actions of your command, they reflect the membership, the membership reflects them....... I don't like the St Louis Cardinals.. I think they are a bunch of bumbs who should be playing slow pitch softball......

Is it so hard to understand that I am in fact referring to the ENTIRE MISTU ALLIANCE, as a whole, not anyone individually

Very simply, I have said what I intended to say. This original post was not written so that I could debate with you, or anyone else for that matter... I don't like your alliance personally, again.. my right....I think they are of low character, and their actions in the past, and now support that.. again my opinion, I am not asking , nor are you required to subscribe to my opinion.

Let's move on shall we..you go back to MISTU and feel all good about yourself since your now miraculously#3.. have some cuddly time with all your alliance mates...then later we'll come own your asses I' m done with this... have a good night

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 7 Jul 2004 at 03:37. Reason: spelling
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 03:39   #202
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
Your decision to kick your lower ranking members was morally bad in my opinion.

Quote:
As your reasons for merging are your business,
Your opinions there contradicts each other.

mistu's decision to kick members are their own. Put yourself in their shoes, as a competetive alliance - an invactive 100k score planet (not a scanner) that logs on once every 3 days is a liability, wouldnt you agree?
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 03:44   #203
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
[i]Let's move on shall we..you go back to MISTU and feel all good about yourself since your now miraculously#3.. have some cuddly time with all your alliance mates...then later we'll come own your asses I' m done with this... have a good night
Sigh. Your constant need to try and pigeonhole people is just more than a little tiresome. Quite frankly, I bet you have problems in real life given that you seem completely unable to distinguish induvidual from collective.

Never mind. Intelligent discussion is obviously far beyond your reach - I'm glad you're done with this post, you'll save me the effort of having to write cogent responses any more tonight.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 03:48   #204
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

§pa¢e¢ook¦e can only hope to improve

Quote:
First of all, the alliances, in this game have worked to achieve whatever rank they currently hold. Truth is, MISTU and Phraktos were not doing well, and had no business in the top 5. Everyone here knows that.

dude are you like blind or something ... truth is we had an avg score that higher then the other alliances except up1 and lch so in what way didnt we belong there ?¿
2nd of all we can go into that discussion again with you mindless trolls and check out some facts why you are lame and ppl with hidden agenda's aight.

Quote:
A merger has no pre determined "have-to's". Just like when Companies merger, there is no written law stating a name change has to be made, or a change in the chain of command has to be made.
idd there is no defenition of a merger except 2 that become 1.

Quote:
With that in mind.....We now have to figure where the 72 hour rule comes into play. 2 sides to this.....

1. All Phraktos players that left their alliance to join another should by rights all have to wait 72 hours before alliance protection can be provided , and furthermore, the score should not be included in the overall score/ranking of the alliance they chose to join.
or
2. All Phraktos players who joined MISTU should have that 72 hour period waved because they are infact not joining a new alliance, they remained in their old alliance and their was a changing of the guard so to speak.

Now which is right or wrong depends on how you view the situation, and in viewing, doing so with an un-biased attitude.
your point 1 is wrong, theyre not leaving an alliance but due to circumstances i.e disbanding of the alliance etc. to make it enjoyable for the ppl that WANT to play and fight and the alliance tool providing the possibility to do it, wtf are you to say well tough luck for you that your alliance disbanded eg anything alike etc, i want some easy targets (yes you know exactly where to find them aswell the ex-phraktos) and spoil the game for a 30 odd players.

point 2 well depends on how you look at it and what you mean with it.

Quote:
My alliance has worked hard to be top 5, we have had struggles as anyone else. For me to sit here and say that we haven't been spread pretty thin ship wise at times would be untrue. We have worked very hard to provide satisfactory attacks and defense for our members, some old long time members, some new members. We have made a commitment to our members to provide strong logical leadership, and to play Planetarion fairly and per it's rules. I am proud to say that we have done so effectively, and I believe no one could really argue that. Therefore, in my opinion, our spot in the top 5 is rightly earned.
rofl, so your saying that my alliance doesnt deserve to be in the top5 as we didnt fought for it etc. cmon get a clue and get that head out of your bottom.

Quote:
The same could be said (in each alliances own view) for 1 UP, LCH, VsN, and ROCK , who faught for, and held the top 5 spots prior to this merger.
The only alliance in there you named had an easy start except for Rock and maybe VsN

Quote:
Two (not one) struggling alliances wanted to merg, their reasons for this are their business, no one elses...and in effect DID NOT meet the guidelines set by the PA team. Their total member count exceeded the 100 member guideline, and therefore, they DID NOT QUALIFY for a merger. They then slammed their lower ranking members in order to fall within that guideline. This may be morally wrong (and in my personal opinion a perfect representation of the character of both commands), but it is in fact the right of their chain of command to do so. they kicked members, at which time they did qualify for the merger according to the rules and guildelines set forth by the PA team. And under those circumstances, this merger was perfectly legal.
its entirely the command staffs decission to make if they want to kick inactive members period. since when are you concerned about ppl you dont know. are you going to cry now on these boards coz aaranaf got kicked and you think its unfair. IF it was just kicking out members that are low ranked tho active etc THEN it would be something else imo, but kicking out deadweight is wat every alliance does.

Quote:
Was the rule itself put in place for this merger to take place?.... no. As A2 has explained, the same rules were applied to ToF and Valhalla.

Was the rule made known and made part of the manual that outlines the rules and guidelines of Planetarion?.... NO

Was the rule "created" to satisfy a situation that occurred?....yes, apparently

Anytime you are in command, or in charge of something, things happen that are not clearly outlined in the "manual", or the "Uniform Code Of Military Justice" or the Constitution of the United States" (I use those examples because I am American and familiar with both). At that point, you make concessions that in effect are meant to satisfy the "people" or the "membership" or the "overall player base"...call them concessions, amendments, or whatever.. they happen.
well if you want to use that constitution of the us, you ppl yourself dont even understand 1 line in the constitution but i agree things arent always clear it all depends on your own interpetation.

Quote:
So did the PA Crew act without regard for the player base?....in this instance, I personally don't believe they did.

Did the PA crew apply rules to MISTU/Phraktos that have not been applied to other alliance? again, they did not.
clearify that for me in normal english plz.

Quote:
If a member who is not performing to alliance standards, or plays unfairly, is kicked from my alliance, or any other alliance, for whatever reason...he is not granted a waiver for the 72 hour waiting period to join another alliance. These players should not be granted a waiver for this either.
have to agree with you here, but guess what the ppl posting here are soooo concerned about the well being of the kicked members that they possibly made their decission on this to do it this way.

Quote:
Is this rule, as it has been created and applied faulty ? very possibly (however that is another debate)
Quote:
My personal opinion is that MISTU has low character as an alliance and a command staff, and I felt that way prior to this incident. They acted however within the terms and conditions of the rules. You'll have a hard time arguing otherwise, like them or not.

They are merely another target for me and my members to take roids from and smack around, simple as that....
personally i dont care if you think that Mistu as an alliance has a low character i dont know what alliance you are in but i could prolly say the same about your alliance, and that you prior to this incident felt that way shows you that you are biased and have dislike towards Mistu and try to make it look even worse then it is, how come you werent posting when the other 2 alliances merged together ?¿ and why now its not like phraktos was even a top10 alliance so ... your just seem to be upset that you dont see your own alliance in top5 etc.

and bout your last sentence what did change are you saying that you only targeted Mistu and basicly and now that we have more members you have more targets :eek: *shocker*

now stop crying for murder and fire. and man yourself and go play the game instead of pathetic whining.
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 03:50   #205
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all

Quote:
Let's move on shall we..you go back to MISTU and feel all good about yourself since your now miraculously#3.. have some cuddly time with all your alliance mates...then later we'll come own your asses I' m done with this... have a good night

Are you playing? Do you know the features of the game? Do you know that you can recruit and merge? Same as producing ships at the production screen - a F E A T U R E free of use by 'everyone'.

What i see in you is this: Your opinion is clouded by jealousy and hatred maybe because of last round's bashing to your planet or stagnation or whatever it is (no offense, i said 'maybe'). In effect, you become bias of every action/s mistu will do - no matter if it's right.

You forgot that mistu just merely used a legal parameter in the game. If you're looking for someone to be blamed in your failed to crusade to make mistu not to finish top 5 alliance - i point you to the PA crew.
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 04:09   #206
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

unfreakinbelievable....give em enough rope to hang themselves...works everytime

if your actions are ok...why are you working so hard to defend them?

and spacecookie, could you POSSIBLY have missed the point more? and no, you don't deserve to be in the top 5, you got knocked out of the top 5 genious

and by the way... jelousy .. hatred.... pulease.. it's a game you idiot, I could give a shit
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 04:29   #207
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

Quote:
unfreakinbelievable....give em enough rope to hang themselves...works everytime

if your actions are ok...why are you working so hard to defend them?

and spacecookie, could you POSSIBLY have missed the point more? and no, you don't deserve to be in the top 5, you got knocked out of the top 5 genious

and by the way... jelousy .. hatred.... pulease.. it's a game you idiot, I could give a shit

just bored,figured i slack of some clueless troll in the mean time. and not all ppl are intelligent or can comprehend and beleive some trolling on ad about xxxx alliance some1 like yourself, and i feel it is my right is to show ppl the other side then your biased view.

and how exactly DID your alliance contribute on knocking us out of the t5, hello mr clueless .... oh wait let me guess a secret hidden agenda you want us to tell about ?

apparently you do give a shit otherwise why would you post so much rubbish here hahaha.
aww the little boi isnt jealous or anything just has a dislike towards an alliance but cannot provide why he is, but he isnt being hating or prejudice or anything lolly rofl can you make a bigger trolling ***** out of yourself ? :P
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 04:33   #208
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Quote:
and no, you don't deserve to be in the top 5, you got knocked out of the top 5 genious
Mistu's average didnt change by a milestone - they are rank 5 the other day because of having less than 80 members.
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 04:38   #209
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

lol, yup, secret agenda, you got it Gomer....

unbelievable... anyways, you kids have fun playing..obviously cookie there needs to drop the crack pipe and maybe get a clue...

goodnight now...
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 04:54   #210
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

lol your funny got anything to base your clueless drivel on besides what you wrote earlier, tell me why im clueless and dont understand, build a fundament under your statements instead of some biased trolling .

Injustice has been done to us. our well earned t5 spot has been taken from us plz doctor call the emergency room !!!¡¡¡

but plz do go on and let me have a few more laffs
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 07:09   #211
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by furssie
As a matter of fact, i dont believe you're irk - you wanted to make the public believe mistu is a big bad wolf. Why will you be irk - you arent one of the 7 inactive member kicked by mistu.
I'm irked because Mistu are getting cheap roids - that simple. Thought I'd made than plain - but I guess not.

Quote:
mistu didnt roid a single ex-member's roids, where's the person whining for that incident. Kindly please direct us to that player? The point is, you're as pissed as the inactive player that got roided? Not to mention, that player or players as you humoruously claim is/are non-existent.
Hmm. How about you go scan the ex-mistu/phraktos - rather than just guessing?

[18:49:27] <Game> Waku you got incoming yet from your old "allies"?
[18:49:30] <Waku> yes
[18:49:33] <Waku> Hostile 396 We have detected an open jumpgate from Fleet 2, located at XXXX. The fleet will approach our system in tick 404 and appears to have roughly 525 ships.
[18:49:33] <Waku> Hostile 395 We have detected an open jumpgate from Fleet 1, located at XXXX. The fleet will approach our system in tick 403 and appears to have roughly 625 ships.
[18:49:33] <Waku> Hostile 393 We have detected an open jumpgate from Baal, located at XXXX. The fleet will approach our system in tick 401 and appears to have roughly 1700 ships.
[18:49:35] <Waku> 3 ticks
[18:49:44] <Waku> Both mistu
[18:49:58] <Game> "shocker"
[18:50:04] <Game> didnt see that coming at all
[18:50:05] <Phil^> indeed :/. they have no honour
[18:50:10] <Phil^> not a shred

Any other gaps in your knowledge I can fill in for you?

Quote:
Last i heard, there's an ex-1up member that got kicked and roided. Why are mistu not 'irked' by your tactic? On the other hand, you are so 'irked' by an imaginary incident.
The member in question pasted a URL to a page containing a list of 80 allegedly 1up coords - if he hadn't done that he wouldn't have been roided. I think roiding someone who had test launched on most of the universe to get your coords - then spammed it to every allianceh e could find is rather differnet to roiding someone kicked just so a recruitment could be passed off as a merger. Or do you really think the two are morally identical?
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 07:21   #212
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisky
Clarification please.

Hypothetical. I am one of those guys who plays solo, and have my own alliance 'tag' ingame.

Does this mean i can join an alliance without the 72 tick penalty, because it is, by every definition i can think of, technically a 'merge'? If not, why not?
It doesnt comply with the rule that you need 2 HCs to email PA Team, but I think they can overlook that rule in this case, so it should be possible then.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 08:52   #213
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by §pa¢e¢ook¦e
just bored,figured i slack of some clueless troll in the mean time. and not all ppl are intelligent or can comprehend and beleive some trolling on ad about xxxx alliance some1 like yourself, and i feel it is my right is to show ppl the other side then your biased view.

and how exactly DID your alliance contribute on knocking us out of the t5, hello mr clueless .... oh wait let me guess a secret hidden agenda you want us to tell about ?

apparently you do give a shit otherwise why would you post so much rubbish here hahaha.
aww the little boi isnt jealous or anything just has a dislike towards an alliance but cannot provide why he is, but he isnt being hating or prejudice or anything lolly rofl can you make a bigger trolling ***** out of yourself ? :P
MISTU have had benefited unfairly in the sense

- they got members by bypassing normal recruiting
- they therefore got roids, ships and members far more cheaply than anyone else would - no one would have objected had you recruited members normally - it's an unfair advantage.

Whatever way you dress it up this is a merger - Phraktos must have disbanded on the basis players could join MISTU and it makes sense to merge into one tag rather than the other or a new one. If any other alliance wants to recruit from another alliance, they have to wait 72 hours, and I believe so should you.

Out of interest, how is going to the creators and asking them for a favour earning anything, cookie? I'm going to ask them for 1000 roids right now, and if they give em to me, I reckon i've rightly earned them in that case.

This is imo no better than what Elysium had done to undeservedly win a round, except they were intelligent, clever and cynical enough to do it before anyone could have a low enough opinion of them to hurt them. You may well be punished for it in time.
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 09:19   #214
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Ely was dispanded, how can we be punished?

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 09:49   #215
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
When HR and LCH merged into FYTFO last round, we had a lot of whining about it. I expect at least as much whining now, or i will be very disappointed.
IT IS NOT FAIR whine whine, NOT FAIR, whine whine

you happy now

(for all u ....... that didnt get it, this is a JOKE)

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 11:48   #216
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
First of all, the alliances, in this game have worked to achieve whatever rank they currently hold. Truth is, MISTU and Phraktos were not doing well, and had no business in the top 5. Everyone here knows that.
Anyone who regularly checks the top5 allaicnes would know that MISTU was #5 before this merger with 71 members, so i don't know how you come to this conclusion..and are you trying to say we didn't deserve to be in the top5 before the merger?

Top 5 was:
1up
LCH
VsN
ND
MISTU
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 11:48   #217
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
I'm irked because Mistu are getting cheap roids - that simple. Thought I'd made than plain - but I guess not.

Hmm. How about you go scan the ex-mistu/phraktos - rather than just guessing?

[18:49:27] <Game> Waku you got incoming yet from your old "allies"?
[18:49:30] <Waku> yes
[18:49:33] <Waku> Hostile 396 We have detected an open jumpgate from Fleet 2, located at XXXX. The fleet will approach our system in tick 404 and appears to have roughly 525 ships.
[18:49:33] <Waku> Hostile 395 We have detected an open jumpgate from Fleet 1, located at XXXX. The fleet will approach our system in tick 403 and appears to have roughly 625 ships.
[18:49:33] <Waku> Hostile 393 We have detected an open jumpgate from Baal, located at XXXX. The fleet will approach our system in tick 401 and appears to have roughly 1700 ships.
[18:49:35] <Waku> 3 ticks
[18:49:44] <Waku> Both mistu
[18:49:58] <Game> "shocker"
[18:50:04] <Game> didnt see that coming at all
[18:50:05] <Phil^> indeed :/. they have no honour
[18:50:10] <Phil^> not a shred

Any other gaps in your knowledge I can fill in for you?

The member in question pasted a URL to a page containing a list of 80 allegedly 1up coords - if he hadn't done that he wouldn't have been roided. I think roiding someone who had test launched on most of the universe to get your coords - then spammed it to every allianceh e could find is rather differnet to roiding someone kicked just so a recruitment could be passed off as a merger. Or do you really think the two are morally identical?

well if thats true but afaik waku wasnt even in mistu so ....

ow and HOW is that different, you say it yourself alledgely coords of up1 ...... i do not condone both its either way sad and its a tactic youve done alot of time so plz stop whining sid.
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 11:58   #218
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
MISTU have had benefited unfairly in the sense

- they got members by bypassing normal recruiting
- they therefore got roids, ships and members far more cheaply than anyone else would - no one would have objected had you recruited members normally - it's an unfair advantage.

Whatever way you dress it up this is a merger - Phraktos must have disbanded on the basis players could join MISTU and it makes sense to merge into one tag rather than the other or a new one. If any other alliance wants to recruit from another alliance, they have to wait 72 hours, and I believe so should you.

Out of interest, how is going to the creators and asking them for a favour earning anything, cookie? I'm going to ask them for 1000 roids right now, and if they give em to me, I reckon i've rightly earned them in that case.

This is imo no better than what Elysium had done to undeservedly win a round, except they were intelligent, clever and cynical enough to do it before anyone could have a low enough opinion of them to hurt them. You may well be punished for it in time.
oh and whys that so, so why dont i hear you bout the merger of the other 2 alliances ? why is this 1 so much more important then , never saw any of you whine bout something else this round then making accusations and whine about things.
its a feature that is ingame and your wrong that you have to wait the 72h, go read the manual and then come back and reply. we havent been treated differently then the merger between TOF and valhalla a week or whatever ago.

dunno you can try to get 1k roids from the creators by asking, asking doesnt hurt or costs nothing so i suggest go ahead and ask them.

ah well theres no normal sense in the most ppl that post here nothing differently with you, just shows how much you actualy want an non-blocking round ;p

burn and punish the witches for using something that is ingame
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 11:58   #219
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

ow and HOW is that different, you say it yourself alledgely coords of up1 ...... i do not condone both its either way sad and its a tactic youve done alot of time so plz stop whining sid.
Actually Sid hasn't done it leaving an alliance - he has published memberlists on sandmans, but that was technically a WTF facility

And if a member of mine published the memberlist of my alliance i'd have him spannered into next week.
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 12:03   #220
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Are you a slow kid ?

Difference between kicking ppl out who have done no wrong to their alliance and roiding them for the purpouse of getting cheap roids and roiding somene who has left your alliance or was kicked due to spying on his own alliance and publishing their coords in an attempt to damage them is quiet obvious or ?

Personally i dont say its a bad thing mistu choosed to roid these guys, easy roids, tactically flawless to boost up your score. Strategically this might bear the flaw that they traded loyal maybe lesser active members for strangers they dont know. Loyal longtime members can change their activity while often new joiners, especially if they come in big groups, have a hard time to melt into the new alliance and often leave after the round or during the round if things dont work out.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 12:04   #221
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

Quote:
Actually Sid hasn't done it leaving an alliance - he has published memberlists on sandmans, but that was technically a WTF facility

And if a member of mine published the memberlist of my alliance i'd have him spannered into next week.
dude get a life its a game its not like no1 knew the coords anyway and besides read what he says ALLEDGELY so he claims from what i take out of it that it wasnt up1's coords or only a small part of it ..... so now tell me then why should you bother if their alledgely coords.
yer yer technically excuses to do it.
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 12:05   #222
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
oh and whys that so, so why dont i hear you bout the merger of the other 2 alliances ? why is this 1 so much more important then , never saw any of you whine bout something else this round then making accusations and whine about things.
its a feature that is ingame and your wrong that you have to wait the 72h, go read the manual and then come back and reply. we havent been treated differently then the merger between TOF and valhalla a week or whatever ago.

dunno you can try to get 1k roids from the creators by asking, asking doesnt hurt or costs nothing so i suggest go ahead and ask them.

ah well theres no normal sense in the most ppl that post here nothing differently with you, just shows how much you actualy want an non-blocking round ;p

burn and punish the witches for using something that is ingame
- i believe the manual was changed recently after the merger
- i believe your merger is in the spotlight, because yours has an appreciable effect on the game - others don't
- i don't want a non-blocking round, i only think stagnation is bad, i couldn't care about how alliances achieve that aim
- I don't burn and punish and strike great vengeance - i just flame people on AD when I'm bored thanks

As i've said, there's no way of reversing this, and don't expect any favours from quite a few people later in the round if you want any. Live by the sword die by the sword etc.
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 12:10   #223
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
dude get a life its a game its not like no1 knew the coords anyway and besides read what he says ALLEDGELY so he claims from what i take out of it that it wasnt up1's coords or only a small part of it ..... so now tell me then why should you bother if their alledgely coords.
general betrayal, ingratitude, risking my alliance's security, morale of my own members to show that such renegades won't be tolerated -it's not the risk - it's the principle of the whole thing.

twat members who don't follow the rules who can't accept they've ****ed up deserve everything they get, i'm afraid.

I see the smiley did nothing for your perception of my post - there's nothing wrong with making enemy memberlists available anyway. If they are enemies and you choose to give out that info, what's wrong with that?

Anyway luv, you just keep believing
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 12:12   #224
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
seens you are a fistu member with a hard time spelling other alliances names, this might also flaw your insight into the difference of punishing a spy, who did or did attempt to damage his alliance- friends, and some random guys who are just too much weight and were good enough to keep for score reasons unless the merger came in sight.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 12:17   #225
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Are you trying to say that if someone spies on you, but does it badly, it's somehow unjust to attack them? I think you're in a very small minority of people who believe that it was some sort of "technical excuse".

P.S. Were you were one of the ones who was kicked, or one of the ones who stayed? (Trying to work out *just* how bad Mistu command's judgment is).
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 12:17   #226
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
Are you a slow kid ?

Difference between kicking ppl out who have done no wrong to their alliance and roiding them for the purpouse of getting cheap roids and roiding somene who has left your alliance or was kicked due to spying on his own alliance and publishing their coords in an attempt to damage them is quiet obvious or ?

Personally i dont say its a bad thing mistu choosed to roid these guys, easy roids, tactically flawless to boost up your score. Strategically this might bear the flaw that they traded loyal maybe lesser active members for strangers they dont know. Loyal longtime members can change their activity while often new joiners, especially if they come in big groups, have a hard time to melt into the new alliance and often leave after the round or during the round if things dont work out.

are you like hardheaded and read something i wrote
1st of waku isnt in mistu or wasnt afaik and i rather doubt it we would have the time to focus on the kicked outs and waste fleets on that.
it doesnt matter its both lame aight wether you kick him out for inactivity or when you kick them out for posting coords or in this case for you alledged coords so which makes it entirely no difference between the 2 coz why would you care theres no harm done as theyre not your coords.

i doubt the inactives have that many roids to even bother with. that groups or ppl leave happens specially with mergers oh wait this was only a lame way to recuit new members and only t100 members so that we can come and overtake the #1 position by recruiting

and Focht take a look back to fury times tell me how often you kicked ppl and then roided them (the jr wing of fury) ;p still think its a lame tactic and i would never keep myself busy with that kinda of way of playing but hey thats me.
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 12:21   #227
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

Quote:
Are you trying to say that if someone spies on you, but does it badly, it's somehow unjust to attack them? I think you're in a very small minority of people who believe that it was some sort of "technical excuse".
you say yourself its badly done so no real harm done correct ? how you treat spies/inactives etc is your decission but basicly its still lame wether it was a lame action from the 1 who prolly deserves it.
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 12:23   #228
Synthetic_Sid

Quote:
it doesnt matter its both lame aight wether you kick him out for inactivity or when you kick them out for posting coords or in this case for you alledged coords so which makes it entirely no difference between the 2 coz why would you care theres no harm done as theyre not your coords.
Somewhere you've read something I didn't write - and ascribed it to me. At no point did I say the coords weren't 1up coords. I said they were allegedly 1up coords (i.e. he claimed they were our coords): I saw (and still see) no benefit in stating how accurate (or not) they actually are.
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 12:27   #229
Synthetic_Sid

Quote:
you say yourself its badly done so no real harm done correct ? how you treat spies/inactives etc is your decission but basicly its still lame wether it was a lame action from the 1 who prolly deserves it.
No: it's YOU who says it's badly done - not me. I've not commented on the accuracy of his list - you're the one who assumed it was wrong - either from pig-headedness, a poor grasp of the English language or just by guesswork. You insist on making up things I've said - then writing gibberish in response.
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 12:27   #230
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
and Focht take a look back to fury times tell me how often you kicked ppl and then roided them (the jr wing of fury) ;p still think its a lame tactic and i would never keep myself busy with that kinda of way of playing but hey thats me.
Kicking a spy or someone who damaged your alliance is deffinately another level than kicking out ppl who were good enough to be scoreboosters for the part of the round while you had no reinforcements. One did a "crime" against his alliance the other was kicked out of greed. Be it to get cheap roids or be it to make space for better players to raise in rankings.

I never kicked ppl without them violating the alliancerules and/or beeing spies.
In such cases those tgts were free to hit since they were criminals considered to our community. PPL who just wished to leave for allies or who just left on a disagreeing base were free to do so and unless they badmouthed eclipse they were not attacked, honoring their loyal and good work prior their leaving.

As far as fury is concerned i can only say i personally never attacked someone who left unless he did to join the enemy in an active war (defectors suck) or if the person was a spy or violated alliance rules.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 12:33   #231
TheACE
Heroes For Life

Quote:
As i've said, there's no way of reversing this, and don't expect any favours from quite a few people later in the round if you want any. Live by the sword die by the sword etc.
*applaus* U just said what many ppl were thinking and hoping for. Thx

best reply of the whole post!

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 9,5[WP] Officer
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 13:31   #232
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

Quote:
- i believe the manual was changed recently after the merger
- i believe your merger is in the spotlight, because yours has an appreciable effect on the game - others don't
- i don't want a non-blocking round, i only think stagnation is bad, i couldn't care about how alliances achieve that aim
- I don't burn and punish and strike great vengeance - i just flame people on AD when I'm bored thanks

hmm ffs now i gotta do it all over again damn disconnect.

- the manual might have been update just recently doesnt mean the feature wasnt there. nothing mistu can do about that
- in what way does mistu's merger affect the game ???
- aha there we go ... well said enuff
- i dont care didnt take it as flame anyway.
why would we expect any favours thats just utter bull

there hasnt changed anything we still keep fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
seens you are a fistu member with a hard time spelling other alliances names, this might also flaw your insight into the difference of punishing a spy, who did or did attempt to damage his alliance- friends, and some random guys who are just too much weight and were good enough to keep for score reasons unless the merger came in sight.
thats assuming the dead weight would never be kicked which we can debate over but well never know imo it only speeded up some things and besides we had a better avg score without the inactives then with so go figure we didnt need them.
how so would a spy be more different then dead weight, both are not beneficial to an alliance.
now dont get me wrong that i like it that a friend or some1 from my alliance turns out to be a 'spy' or some1 that has a heated disagreement and thinks by posting coords is the solution, but saying punishment is on its place, rofl punishment its a game think you ppl are to much basing only on this game and need a real life, theres no way on earth by killing some1s planet can be seen as punishment id just laff if it would ever happen to me doubt it as im not really a good spy its too boring.

Quote:

P.S. Were you were one of the ones who was kicked, or one of the ones who stayed? (Trying to work out *just* how bad Mistu command's judgment is).
no im not saying that its unjust its just unjust either way wether he deserved it or not, imo the inactives deserve to be kicked and roided but im not doing it, neither will mistu be soo interested to go after inactive planets which prolly be too small to attack anyway.
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 14:19   #233
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

I love how you say this yet really have very little evidence to back it up. I ran the "junior wing" of Fury, and there were hardly any kick and roidings of ex-Wrath members. The only ones I allowed were those where the ex-members had conducted a traiterous act against Fury or Wrath. Indeed, some also asked for their arbiter protection to be removed - but its generaly hard to communicate with those I kicked for inactivity

All in all, you're spouting out myth from previous rounds regarding Wrath/Fury.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 15:43   #234
TheACE
Heroes For Life

§pa¢e¢ook¦e, it is nice to c some1 posting so frequently as u, but.... please dont talk crap, can u?
Try to learn of some ppl posting here on the forum, i did. It realy helps.

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 15:49   #235
Hazzy
Man U hater

Hazzy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheACE
§pa¢e¢ook¦e, it is nice to c some1 posting so frequently as u, but.... please dont talk crap, can u?
Well most of the crap is posted from 1up members so go figure
Hazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 16:02   #236
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

Quote:
*applaus* U just said what many ppl were thinking and hoping for. Thx

best reply of the whole post!
---------------------------
did you even read the thread i doubt it as you can only post an opinion that some1 else posts.
it shows the lameness and just the excuse you needed to get ppl to justify the lameness you have
to me your just a mindless troll with no own opinion
wether or not you find it if im talking trash atleast i dont believe all the trash i read and got my own opinion.
sure im biased but arent we all
and try to learn what ? how to be deceiptfull how i can twist words around ? no thanks i could do that on my own pretty well and dont need up1s trollers squad to show me how, altho i learned alot about their true nature and as it still hasnt changed a bit since previous rounds but then in different alliances ;p
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 16:20   #237
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

now to get back on topic in WHAT way have you ppl been treated unfairly by us or the admins ?
in WHAT way did we make the game unbalanced ?
in my views you guys are trying to get the masses beleive something and have your own hidden agenda (from day 1 that up1 started to exist) now you couldnt prove anything so now your looking just for another excuse and to make it an easy and comfortable empty win without real fighting but taking the credit, now if you plz go and stop trolling around and pretend that you play a game and play it instead of whine if you feel youve been treated unfairly by whomever it is.

there my last post for today im bored but not so bored anymore
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 16:22   #238
TheACE
Heroes For Life

§pa¢e¢ook¦e: could u lookup the word "troll" and when u did that try "trolling" u'll c it r different things.

now we can all c u like this word very much, so i just thought to help u so u can also use it correctly.

GL

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 16:26   #239
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
I love how you say this yet really have very little evidence to back it up.
I love how 1up come on here with "stories" of anyone but themselves doing something wrong too, without being able to back up with evidence..

for example: this supposed FAnG/Mistu cooperation earlier in the round, you claim to have evidence, but wont show it as theres no point...

or how about that Mistu roided all the members that were kicked, care to back this up with evidence? No? i didnt think so, as you don't have any do you? just like the rest of your crap propoganda which others seem to believe because it came from an alliance with Sid in

hypocrit.
Ultores
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 16:26   #240
TheACE
Heroes For Life

Quote:
an easy and comfortable empty win without real fighting
Come and give us fight then

Quote:
but taking the credit
That is mostly what winners do

Quote:
now if you plz go and stop trolling around
c post befor: lookup words "Troll" and "Trolling"

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 17:00   #241
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No wonder people don't play PA anymore.

Any new guys coming here and seeing this "discussion" between Spacecookie and TheACE would be scared away from Planetarion for life.

You're making us all look bad (ie: stupid) guys!
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 17:04   #242
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
thats assuming the dead weight would never be kicked which we can debate over but well never know imo it only speeded up some things and besides we had a better avg score without the inactives then with so go figure we didnt need them.
how so would a spy be more different then dead weight, both are not beneficial to an alliance.
now dont get me wrong that i like it that a friend or some1 from my alliance turns out to be a 'spy' or some1 that has a heated disagreement and thinks by posting coords is the solution, but saying punishment is on its place, rofl punishment its a game think you ppl are to much basing only on this game and need a real life, theres no way on earth by killing some1s planet can be seen as punishment id just laff if it would ever happen to me doubt it as im not really a good spy its too boring.
Dead weight brings overall score since allianceranking is determined by total score not average score. Therefore they actually had a value and they didnt waste space unless this space was needed for somene else. Plus the fact even the most inactive person has an additional eta-1 fleet even if he only logs on every 5 days.
The last part is just pathetic to discuss, just because you either lack or dont give a damn about the game doesnt mean others have the same "drive". Maintaining a good planet takes some work and i personally see getting such work setback or destroyed as a punishment.
Im glad you can laugh about that if it happens to you and i hope more ppl take the game not too serious. On the otherhand a person who launches fleets on EVERY planet of the universe to create a memberlist of his own alliance certainly does take it more serious than you are. So whatever might seem unimportant to you surely did have an impact on him
See Touri and Phratkos hc's last round who deleted after they got nailed or other prominent examples of ppl who gave up.

Quote:
no im not saying that its unjust its just unjust either way wether he deserved it or not, imo the inactives deserve to be kicked and roided but im not doing it, neither will mistu be soo interested to go after inactive planets which prolly be too small to attack anyway.
like pointed out a few times the inactives wont be too small and last but not least those planets were so far good enough (Lack of recruits etc) to generate some total score.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 17:12   #243
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past

OK SO WE KILLED FAnG USING THE FORUMS LETS GO AFTER MISTU!

Please, it changes very little...
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 17:22   #244
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Arent u busy in PA space
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 17:32   #245
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
I love how 1up come on here with "stories" of anyone but themselves doing something wrong too, without being able to back up with evidence..

for example: this supposed FAnG/Mistu cooperation earlier in the round, you claim to have evidence, but wont show it as theres no point...

or how about that Mistu roided all the members that were kicked, care to back this up with evidence? No? i didnt think so, as you don't have any do you? just like the rest of your crap propoganda which others seem to believe because it came from an alliance with Sid in

hypocrit.
Nice way to take my post out of context. I was referring to Wrath where we apparently kicked and roided members for fun. Even Mistu HC can say this did not happen, considering RealJames and Fork were r5 Wrath members. Here is a penny, go and buy yourself a clue.

As to the FAnG/Mistu cooperation - that BG did exist, or are you still trying to deny its existance regardless of what people saw?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 17:41   #246
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Necro
OK SO WE KILLED FAnG USING THE FORUMS LETS GO AFTER MISTU!

Please, it changes very little...
If I could kill people using the forums, there'd be a lot more dead people.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 18:51   #247
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
If I could kill people using the forums, there'd be a lot more dead people.
TheACE would be dead long ago (:
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 20:43   #248
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Nice way to take my post out of context. I was referring to Wrath where we apparently kicked and roided members for fun. Even Mistu HC can say this did not happen, considering RealJames and Fork were r5 Wrath members. Here is a penny, go and buy yourself a clue.

As to the FAnG/Mistu cooperation - that BG did exist, or are you still trying to deny its existance regardless of what people saw?
i wasnt taking it out of context at all, you moaned at him for not having any evidence to back up his allegations, which is exactly what i am accusing you of doing...

The only evidence i have seen that this so called FAnG/MISTU BG existed is from you 1up people, who claim to have evidence but will not release it which doesnt convince me in the slightest.

Its exactly like me saying are you going to deny that LCH/1up didnt have some kind of agreement seeing as what people saw with certain incomings where attackers from both parties were considerably well organised on a single gal...
Ultores
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 21:50   #249
DiabZ

DiabZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
u meid mai dai naow.
Hilarious shit.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 10:10   #250
TheACE
Heroes For Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
TheACE would be dead long ago (:
/me loves u soo much

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 9,5[WP] Officer