User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Dec 2003, 14:50   #1
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point
....so they closed my account

I wasn't sure if I cba to make a thread about it, I'm really fed up atm, but here goes:

Look closely..does this look like cheating to you?

Tue Oct 21 05:45:16 2003 208.184.25.41 <-- apparently surfola
Tue Oct 21 05:49:57 2003 217.118.49.80 <-- home

Tue Oct 21 10:01:57 2003 128.39.75.200 <-- school
Tue Oct 21 10:29:41 2003 208.184.25.39 <-- apparently surfola
Tue Oct 21 10:30:57 2003 128.39.75.200 <-- school

Leet account sharing while I'm online myself, yay I'm a cheater!

When NB3 presented me the "evidence" I thought: "wtf is this? they must have been hacking me around the time I was ddos-attacked in october."
I was convinced i hadnt used surfola but was that sure i hadn't let my account be used by anyone, so the only thing I could think of was I'd been hacked.
Nobody has my login details, I change them each round, upper and lower case letters + numbers. Nobody can guess that login.
Here's a mail from my ISP ( in norwegian ) http://privat.bluezone.no/hendrix/temp/IP%20mail.txt about the dos thing.
I installed a new firewall and scanned my disks. This was found: http://privat.bluezone.no/hendrix/temp/trojan.jpg
To quote Mit: "A possible keylogger?"

I was sure this would clear my case, and planet reopened.
Atleast when a galmate of mine was in the same situation with almost same case.
Allthough, he is Eclipse, I am Ğragons. Dunno if that is important in this context...ask pa crew. (If you can find them online.)
http://privat.bluezone.no/hendrix/temp/galmate.txt
How is that different from my case?
No wonder I start questioning pa-crew.

after 14 days of investigation on my own (pa crew didn't do any, they didn't even read their mails) it came clear to me that it was http://privat.bluezone.no/hendrix/te..._NoInstall.zip this program which ****ed up for me. (read more about it in the mit log a few lines down.)

Anyways..A2 told me to contact Mit again when I asked to speak with his boss.
<mens> is that possible?
<mens> do you know when mrbrick will be on?
<A2> you can try speaking to Mit, but he's gone to bed

I mailed everyone again just incase I got lucky.

And when Mit|Away renamed to Mit I pm'ed him.
By the time he reponds my planet is deleted.
It's obvious he realized they made a mistake.
http://privat.bluezone.no/hendrix/temp/mit.txt
A2 only cared about that he wasn't blamed for deleting the planet.
http://privat.bluezone.no/hendrix/temp/A2.txt

This is what I get when I asked who to contact:
http://privat.bluezone.no/hendrix/te...003_210727.gif
not very professional if you ask me.
The funny thing is it only took him 1 hour and 2 minutes to reply to that mail. First mail they replied to, and i get this extremely clever and witty answer.

I have meters of logs which shows talking to pa team is like talking to brick walls. Customer service is a foreign word to them. Shoot first, ask later. I feel sick when Zeus and the likes keep saying pateam do great work etc.etc. we wouldn't be anywhere without them etc. They coded the portal? haha. what else? except closing innocent players ofc and moderating the crappiest channel on the internet.

With nobody having access to the database I understand that you can't recreate my planet. But I would like a public apology. I'm not a cheater and I don't wanna be remembered as one.
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:02   #2
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
Re: ....so they closed my account

It would probably make more sense to me if I could understand the Norwegian bits, but it is a rather unfortunate affair it would appear.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:03   #3
Jurgen
The Ğragon

Jurgen can only hope to improve
I am sorry mens.
I can also say I got closed for "no reason" lucky I was able to contact pacrew in time to get myself opened again.
Daking was closed for 2 weeks or so and then opened.
Tuhoaja was closed, sliekas was closed etc.
All got opened.
All our top planets have all been closed and then opened.
And 3 our guys got deleted from top1 galaxy (1 of them being top10)
I believe there was sum reason for only 1 of those closures.
Also a small sidenote Elysium launched an attack on a couple planets in that gal an hour before closures (pure luck ofc.).
Planetarion is very close to crash down. I mean u can do such things in a newb game like ******** (which is free btw.), but planetarion... this is supposed to be a pro game.

Pacrew should be around 24/7 such a big game should never be left un guarded.
There should be sum1 always around to investigate or stop ticks etc.

I feel sorry for you mens... it's like the ****up of all ****ups that u got closed and deleted.
and funnily enough I was trying to contact pacrew for you quite a while, but I couldn't get a hold of them.
The Forsakenlands - The Ğragon
Together we stand divided we fall.
--
Used to be a Wolf - When you once see a Wolf you are already surrounded.
Jurgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:03   #4
chemical
Honorary Member

chemical is an unknown quantity at this point

I see this as your chance to get out of the game ;-)

It will set you free etc.

PA Crew have always been... err... annoying atleast
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:05   #5
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

as always(of lately) , the pa team is utter shit.

This game and its admins is nothing more than a shadow of what it once was.

feel sry for u if this is true mens.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:07   #6
Hexy

Hexy is an unknown quantity at this point

welllllll.... PAteam needs a lot of improvement. I do find it hard to believe that someone that trys so hard to prove himself innocent is so easily swept under the carpet. All I can say is it is a shame that some are chosen to be closed like this.

PAteam.. in the future it would be a brilliant idea to at least reply that players emails have been recieved and you are working on the issue. As I have told Mist.. the not knowing what is happening will be the demise of PA.

Mens it was a true pleasure to work with you. I hope that even though this latest experience you have been thru will not tarnish the overall wonder of PA itself. As I have said before.... the game is only a part of the factor here. The community is what makes the game what it is. With all the PA ancestors leaving the game.... time will tell what happens to it.
Hexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:11   #7
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

these kind of cases justifies the 10/15 dollar a month fee for MMORPGs
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:17   #8
Tuhoajaz

Tuhoajaz is an unknown quantity at this point

I've nothing else to add. The pa team stole your money. Simple as that.

Is there a part in the user agreement that states that when something like that happens they can't be held responsible?

You deserve a refund, and that's for sure. I am not going to discuss this round any further. Recent facts have by far shown me there's no point in anything Planetarion-related anymore. Except ********.

- Tuhoaja, Dragons HC
Tuhoajaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:21   #9
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nice elaborate story there.

Not particularly believable, but a nice story nonetheless.
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:22   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Re: The Mit log, about him implying that planets are automatically deleted after 2 weeks...

Is this the same as free planets being closed after 2 weeks? The same as closed planets being purged after two weeks last time?

All of those take admin control, it's not automated. It's like the P expiring; everything around here needs to be done by hand.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:23   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Nice elaborate story there.

Not particularly believable, but a nice story nonetheless.
I don't care whether the story is true or not, it's the lovely PR.
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:24   #12
Heartshunter
Little Miss Sarcastic

Heartshunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Re: The Mit log, about him implying that planets are automatically deleted after 2 weeks...

Is this the same as free planets being closed after 2 weeks? The same as closed planets being purged after two weeks last time?

All of those take admin control, it's not automated. It's like the P expiring; everything around here needs to be done by hand.
Are you implying someone of PA team lied to their customers?

Oh, no, shockhorror!
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:25   #13
Darky

Darky is an unknown quantity at this point

oi mens, haven´t you noticed yet that PA Crew is imcompetent?
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:27   #14
auther pendragon

auther pendragon is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: ....so they closed my account

well have to say im biased.
Im in full support of you mens you might be a nasty dragon but ive always seen you played straight (weve both won and lost fair battles through the rounds)

no doubt what will happen now is that some people who should be considering their actions will instead wheel out their pet trols

it will be sad if the issue will be buried amongst the flaming

simple fact is you were treated appalingly by the PA crew

the fact that MIT is now effectively in charge of PA is a very bad omen

[Edit Removed line here, had some complaints about the analogy you used - Wakey]
and its blatently wrong that people like that can be judge jury and indeed exectutioner

i just hope to christ it didnt ruin your exams mate

will the last person to leave PA please turn out the lights

Last edited by wakey; 19 Dec 2003 at 20:44.
auther pendragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:42   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

The problem is that people have a tendency to do things they want, simply for the sadism or whatever other reasons, without realising the things it's doing to game in general.
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 16:23   #16
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Right, before this degenerates even further into a flame fest :

1) Multihunters ALWAYS generate reports on planets they investigate before any action is taken, Saying they didnt do any investigation on you mens, is utterly wrong

2) Theres BOUND to be a lot more evidence against you then just those two surfola logins. otherwise you wouldnt have been closed

3) That 'proxy' program you say was on, it needs to be RUN before it does anything, from the very examples you pasted it shows it must have been run for one login, closed and you relogged in 5 mins later
THEN at the 10am example, you log in when it isnt running, Use the program and then re-login to pa, before closing it again and logging in yet again.
Claiming it took you 2 weeks to figure out where those surfola logins came from, when the whole program is DESIGNED to use surfola... extremely questionable

4) That trojan you seemed to have, Nothing to do with that proxy program you had from what i can tell

5) you gal mate was probably reopened as there was less evidence against him then there was against you, thus easier to show innocence.

6) Mit was saying "no" to the " there is no ctrl-z feature" for planetarion, once an account is deleted, thats it, unless you expect pateam to roll back the entire universe JUST FOR YOU.

7) your planet was deleted since it HAD been closed for 2 or more weeks. Claiming a2 didnt want to be blamed is rather silly. i know for a fact that he didnt delete you, as it was nb3 who did.

I do believe an apology is out of the question as you had plenty of time to show your innocence and only came up with your theory after you were deleted from the universe

also - since when are Pateam / multihunters responsible for your own computer security?

Incidently looking through your case, in the first few lines i see 4 seperate norwegan IP ranges ( ISPs ) logging into your account
( one is 'home' , other is 'school' , other two.... )
There are Logins from Austria.
Theres a login from surfola and one login from a norwegan ip ( NOT school or home ) within 1 minute

Surfola Logins right the way through the night, on a WEEKEND
Logins from your home AND surfola within minutes.. Need i go on?
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 16:35   #17
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

What a sad way for PA to finish :/ You definately deserve a refund mens.

But atleast you are free
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 16:35   #18
Biusa
Proud to be a Ğragon!

Biusa is an unknown quantity at this point

...I am speechless... Like it's already been stated, you deserve a refund, and that's for sure. Sorry to see this happen mate...
I would take it to the chairman of whoever is responsible for this. You should really get a public apology.. That's the LEAST they can do.

I have a message to the PAteam & co:
PAX hase been a pretty ****ing sad performance from your part. As long as the same guys are in charge, I will not pay a single sweaty € for this kind of crap.
I HOPE you realize what kind of damage you are doing to the game. The future of the game is on the edge.
I don't know how you take it, but for ONCE I really think the gaming community in planetarion is about to get mad, seriously. FOR REAL, get a ****ing GRIP and stop ****ing around.
Merry ****ing christmas and a fkin happy new year to you too.

(Mens, I'll catch up with you on IRC bout this)
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 16:57   #19
auther pendragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Right, before this degenerates even further into a flame fest :

1) Multihunters ALWAYS generate reports on planets they investigate before any action is taken, Saying they didnt do any investigation on you mens, is utterly wrong

2) Theres BOUND to be a lot more evidence against you then just those two surfola logins. otherwise you wouldnt have been closed

3) That 'proxy' program you say was on, it needs to be RUN before it does anything, from the very examples you pasted it shows it must have been run for one login, closed and you relogged in 5 mins later
THEN at the 10am example, you log in when it isnt running, Use the program and then re-login to pa, before closing it again and logging in yet again.
Claiming it took you 2 weeks to figure out where those surfola logins came from, when the whole program is DESIGNED to use surfola... extremely questionable

4) That trojan you seemed to have, Nothing to do with that proxy program you had from what i can tell

5) you gal mate was probably reopened as there was less evidence against him then there was against you, thus easier to show innocence.

6) Mit was saying "no" to the " there is no ctrl-z feature" for planetarion, once an account is deleted, thats it, unless you expect pateam to roll back the entire universe JUST FOR YOU.

7) your planet was deleted since it HAD been closed for 2 or more weeks. Claiming a2 didnt want to be blamed is rather silly. i know for a fact that he didnt delete you, as it was nb3 who did.

I do believe an apology is out of the question as you had plenty of time to show your innocence and only came up with your theory after you were deleted from the universe

also - since when are Pateam / multihunters responsible for your own computer security?

Incidently looking through your case, in the first few lines i see 4 seperate norwegan IP ranges ( ISPs ) logging into your account
( one is 'home' , other is 'school' , other two.... )
There are Logins from Austria.
Theres a login from surfola and one login from a norwegan ip ( NOT school or home ) within 1 minute

Surfola Logins right the way through the night, on a WEEKEND
Logins from your home AND surfola within minutes.. Need i go on?
1) this is the nb3 that said on this forum he doesnt have that capability and is no part of pa crew ? any more before the planet was deleted (are u gonna blame spinner next i wonder)
2) so it was done manually and not automatically like mit said
3) at least get your story straight between you all
20:20:29 ] <accused> were anything being done inside my account from those surfola thingies
[ 20:20:30 ] <accused> ?
[ 20:20:36 ] <Mit|Away> i can't tell
[ 20:20:40 ] <accused> k
[ 20:21:17 ] <accused> strange that I would have someone logging in to my account when I was online myself
[ 20:21:24 ] <Mit|Away> indeed
[ 20:21:25 ] <accused> I thought I had a tricky password
[ 20:22:36 ] <accused> you said there were 3 times it happened? and all same date?
[ 20:22:53 ] <Mit|Away> 2 on one date, 1 on another in the initial report
[ 20:22:57 ] <Mit|Away> they were the ones looked at
[ 20:23:02 ] <Mit|Away> or rather, written down
[ 20:23:03 ] <Mit|Away>
[ 20:24:00 ] <accused> I can't explain it more than you can
[ 20:24:10 ] <accused> I know nobody has my pw
[ 20:24:18 ] <Mit|Away> if that be the case, i can't re-open you.

yeah its easy to invent a few other logins that werent there before to cover your back isnt it !
odd also that others have tried that program ant it doent mention surfola and anly runs for 3 times then expires (note we must thank surfola for writing a program that runs exactly the number of times needed to clear mens oh and only actually tells the user its temporarily changing his proxy)

and dont you also think its somewhat odd that the login happened whilst he was logged into pa

so given that on each point you just made u contradicted the other PA crew is there enough evidence that you lot cant be trusted to be fair

given the proovable lies u just used to put out the flames id suggest kerosene next time m8
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 17:36   #20
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

1) He was deleted before nb3 resigned
2) It was done manually, yes. where did mit say it was done automatic? that was mens that asked that and got a "no :/" as a reply
3) He was going from the report nb3 made. not from the raw logs. in the raw logs there are a LOT more then 3 logins from surfola
4) logins while he was already on, no, nothing unusual there. could have closed the page and had to relogin
5) the login logs cant be tampered with, despite what any would-be conspiracy theorists may believe
6) read the readme that comes with the program :
in particular
Quote:
Support
=======
Support for the Surfola Proxy is provided via email at:
[email protected].
Please refer to the site for more information:
http://www.surfola.com/proxy/
Plus even using that proxy doesnt come near explaining the logins from Austria
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 17:37   #21
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

another cheat closed boo hoo

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 17:40   #22
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

If you look like a multi, you should be deleted, even if you're totally inocent. Someone has your password? YOUR problem. Always. Only exception I can think if is if PA somehow gave it out (which I think is unlikely, it's probably not stored except as a hash).

And those laughing at the pr; PA has NEVER had ANY pr profesionals involved. And I doubt it would make much difference, seeing the replies here.
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 17:57   #23
Hazzy
Man U hater

Hazzy is on a distinguished road

Lighten up all its soooooooon christmas and its only a game after all
Hazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 18:44   #24
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens

Maybe I missed the explanation when skimming thru the post, but how do you explain the IPs your account was accessed from changing 4 minutes and then 76 seconds later?

If you blame the whole 'being hacked' thing, isn't it a bit of a coincidence that your 'hackers' logged in at basically the same times as you? Seems more likely that it would be someone with a reason to login at that time - perhaps you had incoming and you're galaxy didn't know you were online?

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 18:48   #25
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point

Die cheater scum die. :Twins:

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 19:43   #26
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
I wasn't sure if I cba to make a thread about it, I'm really fed up atm, but here goes:

Look closely..does this look like cheating to you?

Leet account sharing while I'm online myself, yay I'm a cheater!
I love Mens, so he is innocent. But to explain the quick login with Maddix mentions is simple.
1. I'm logged in and i'm checking my account every 5 minutes(I used to be an addict, clicking every minute, don't ask me why)
2. Someone else logs in(could be a hacker, mens ex gf who wants to pay him back, his alter ego, I don't care)
3. Mens presses fleet screen(or any other screen) Sees he is logged out(what happens if you logon to you account at another PC)
4. mens logs in again and that could be about 1/2/3 minutes later from another IP.

Now the only Q is. Who is point #2? Is it a hacker, Is it someone who knows Mens Login/pass? Well I ain't gonne judge about this. But if I did cheat, I wouldn't be bothered to post this complete thread.

So mens.... To give something back to you, I would like to offer you a place in speedround again, which we will clearly win, and I will make sure you got a top10 planet again....

Sucks big time, cause I loved your boooooobss
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 19:57   #27
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
If you look like a multi, you should be deleted, even if you're totally inocent. Someone has your password? YOUR problem. Always. Only exception I can think if is if PA somehow gave it out (which I think is unlikely, it's probably not stored except as a hash).

And those laughing at the pr; PA has NEVER had ANY pr profesionals involved. And I doubt it would make much difference, seeing the replies here.
While I agree in theory here I think the problem (and its a problem that seems to keep cropping up in all events of PA) is that others have been let off for almost the same thing in the past. Theres just no consistancy in decisions which doesnt really lead to faith in the Team and causes problems. If someones deleted for one thing then everyone found doing the same later on should also, if someones let off due to a certain circumstance then so should anyoen who follows, if the server dies and a roll back is used then it should always be else it should never be, if an alliance through their own stupidity gets disbanded then either it should roll back under every instance else never ect ect.

If their was just that little bit more conistancy so we all knew what would happen when circumstances unfold everyone but be that little bit happier about the running of PA as oppossed to a situation where it can look like the decision depends on who those who have been effected know
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 20:08   #28
Hellraizer

Hellraizer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
I love Mens, so he is innocent. But to explain the quick login with Maddix mentions is simple.
1. I'm logged in and i'm checking my account every 5 minutes(I used to be an addict, clicking every minute, don't ask me why)
2. Someone else logs in(could be a hacker, mens ex gf who wants to pay him back, his alter ego, I don't care)
3. Mens presses fleet screen(or any other screen) Sees he is logged out(what happens if you logon to you account at another PC)
4. mens logs in again and that could be about 1/2/3 minutes later from another IP.

Now the only Q is. Who is point #2? Is it a hacker, Is it someone who knows Mens Login/pass? Well I ain't gonne judge about this. But if I did cheat, I wouldn't be bothered to post this complete thread.

So mens.... To give something back to you, I would like to offer you a place in speedround again, which we will clearly win, and I will make sure you got a top10 planet again....

Sucks big time, cause I loved your boooooobss
And how will u explain this deletet cheaters logins from Austria?? :embar:
Hellraizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 23:34   #29
auther pendragon

as we said earlier wheel the trolls out
refer to some magical logs that ofc NOONE can see or verify

16 Dec 2003, 17:45 #30
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Re: verry nice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm impressed at how 'knowledgable' some people in this thread are.

for a start, we dont discuss closures with anyone other than the planet involved, for a second point, you cant count, because i've just checked every planet there and there are NOT 6 planets open which were previously closed.
Therefore mr slopy, you sir, are a liar.

And, since its been two weeks, those still closed are about to get deleted, since they have failed to convince us they were not cheating.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by NEWSBOT3 on 16 Dec 2003 at 17:52.

17 Dec 2003, 01:30 #40
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Re: verry nice

what boss exactly ?

i no longer have any association with planetarion.

Feel free to take this issue up with those that do.

its a simple rule that in order to lose the issue the easiest way is to bury it in personalities

so regardless of wether the guy is guilty or not (ans there is a lot more than those logs to show innoence
these are the issues

1) bouncing people between members of PA crew that mostly arent on line at that time and each of them acting independently isnt very good
(what you have is a2 referring mens to mit nb3 deleting the planet and oviously not talking to mit as he didnt know ect)
2) you even now have people here giving an official explanation which is completely different from what was said before
(mens was closed because of THREE instances and MIT did say it was only those THREE. Furthermore MIT stated that it wasnt the login that was wrong but the fact that men denied categorically that it could have been him that was the reason he remained closed)
(also given the times and the amout of time betewwn them it must be about 90% certain that no actions took place as a result of this (eg fleets launched or recalled ect))
3) some consistency in decisions is also sadly lacking
(some people who admitted account sharing, farming ect were reopened with a small pitiful punishment)
(a person who JUST uses a proxy is closed and furthermore has the piss taken out of him by PA crew)

i could go on but there is a mitigating circumstance in favour of the PA CREW , whereas before there was always an executive "creator" so sort the **** ups out this time there wasnt but also its the major reason why no one is happy at the contact times to get anything sorted wether its a case like this , the webangel affair or anything

be in no doubt phil ect people are voting with their money there is a serious problem here and you lot need to get it sorted. Perhaps (if the comments from ppl in "other" games are to be believed) it might be a tad too late
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 23:35   #30
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

hmm, pa crew fking some1s rd up *shock horror*
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 23:46   #31
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Why in gods name is a multi case being discussed into detail on a public forum?

On top of that, your account was accessed by surfola, that alone is enough reason to close you down wether you were the one using it or not. Hacking is also not an excuse, even if you 'were' hacked, you are responsible for your own account security. Anyway, this case its all up to the admins discretion.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 00:38   #32
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

What part of "If you're hacked, your account is gone" don't you people understand?

And yes of course wakey, a top principle for justice is equal treatment for everyone.
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 04:26   #33
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: ....so they closed my account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
Why in gods name is a multi case being discussed into detail on a public forum?
Because the new Leaders don't know what the policies are concerning discussion of closed accounts?

Of course, it's also possible that the policy of not discussing closed accounts in public has been rescinded by the new regime and they've just neglected to tell anyone.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 05:47   #34
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

What is it with PA players these days? If you get caught cheating you've got caught, tough shit.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 08:09   #35
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

sorry to hear that mens, pa crew is just pathetic and im sure this will add another nail to pa(x)'s coffin.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 09:52   #36
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Of course our all beloved pa-crew showed some strange behaviour this round. Closing/reopening...... , rollbacks, downtimes......

But we all must kepp in mind that it is US THE PLAYERS that cheat !! NOT THEM !
And its also us (ally hcs) that in most cases accept cheating and ppl cheating just to get to the top !!!!!

If we have a rd11 and all players are going to play again guess how many of this round proven cheaters will be accepted by top-allies again ? 90% ??? 95 % ??? 98% ????

We should better not throw the first stone

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 13:18   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
sorry to hear that mens, pa crew is just pathetic and im sure this will add another nail to pa(x)'s coffin.
I take it that you haven't read the entire thread then. There were more logins from different countries than those mentioned.
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 13:25   #38
Petru
mefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I take it that you haven't read the entire thread then. There were more logins from different countries than those mentioned.
Focht knows entirely how mens feels, he doesn't need to read the thread.

The only difference is Focht never got caught.

Unread 20 Dec 2003, 13:26   #39
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
But if I did cheat, I wouldn't be bothered to post this complete thread.
I'm sure you would if everyone thought you were a cheating fker and you were in denial. Is it true that he's cleverly left information out of his post that makes him look more guilty btw?

A bit of personal PR if you ask me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petru
Die cheater scum die.

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 19:50   #40
auther pendragon

actually the full logs of all interviews were on other threads but nm

in them all it refers to ONLY 3 occasions the 2 on here and ONE other with an unspecified date

ofc as we said it may be that 2 of the 3 multihunters that supposedly share these reports didnt share the other report with the "lots of others"
at least until they needed to proove they werent corrupt or incompetent !

after all has any thing at all been mentioned along the lines of "yes there were some faults in the process"
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 22:41   #41
Helix

Helix will become famous soon enoughHelix will become famous soon enough

I think it is painfully obvious lately that there needs to be some sort of shakedown in PAteam. I think that they all volunteer to do this job, perhaps pay them a little bit to ensure that they will be ACTIVE in their duty. I also agree that a game that is running 24/7 on a p2p basis should never be left unattended. This is a worldwide game, and I am sure that there are enough people on other parts of the world to ensure that the game is covered as close to 24/7 as possible. At the moment PACrew and everything else is a very eurocentric game, which means that there is a long period of time where the game is left unattended.
Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 00:11   #42
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by auther pendragon
in them all it refers to ONLY 3 occasions the 2 on here and ONE other with an unspecified date
And then to think there were even more than that. Naughty mens.
Quote:
ofc as we said it may be that 2 of the 3 multihunters that supposedly share these reports didnt share the other report with the "lots of others"
at least until they needed to proove they werent corrupt or incompetent !
Apparently the multihunters saw enough evidence to close mens down (and apparently rightfully so), and didn't feel the need to share with several others.
Quote:
after all has any thing at all been mentioned along the lines of "yes there were some faults in the process"
Has anything been mentioned along the lines of "yes i am cheating scum and shared my password with others"?

It's really fun to see how a few people are desperately trying to defend mens and corner PA Team when the evidence seems to be hinting that PA Team was indeed fully justified in closing him down.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 03:52   #43
auther pendragon

oh there you go they wheeled leshy out again !

Quote:
It's really fun to see how a few people are desperately trying to defend mens and corner PA Team when the evidence seems to be hinting that PA Team was indeed fully justified in closing him down.
wrong (what a surprise)

the full txt was

Quote:
so regardless of wether the guy is guilty or not (ans there is a lot more than those logs to show innoence
these are the issues

1) bouncing people between members of PA crew that mostly arent on line at that time and each of them acting independently isnt very good
(what you have is a2 referring mens to mit nb3 deleting the planet and oviously not talking to mit as he didnt know ect)
2) you even now have people here giving an official explanation which is completely different from what was said before
(mens was closed because of THREE instances and MIT did say it was only those THREE. Furthermore MIT stated that it wasnt the login that was wrong but the fact that men denied categorically that it could have been him that was the reason he remained closed)
(also given the times and the amout of time betewwn them it must be about 90% certain that no actions took place as a result of this (eg fleets launched or recalled ect))
3) some consistency in decisions is also sadly lacking
(some people who admitted account sharing, farming ect were reopened with a small pitiful punishment)
(a person who JUST uses a proxy is closed and furthermore has the piss taken out of him by PA crew)

i could go on but there is a mitigating circumstance in favour of the PA CREW , whereas before there was always an executive "creator" so sort the **** ups out this time there wasnt but also its the major reason why no one is happy at the contact times to get anything sorted wether its a case like this , the webangel affair or anything
there may well be a shedload of other evidence but sadly ith the full log of the interview with MIT (you know the one where they give all the evidence of alleged cheating) it only states that there are only 3 instances.( MIT actually repeats this TWICE) the other hints are just plain mischevious.

to recap

[ 20:22:53 ] <Mit|Away> 2 on one date, 1 on another in the initial report
[ 20:22:57 ] <Mit|Away> they were the ones looked at
[ 20:23:02 ] <Mit|Away> or rather, written down
[ 20:23:03 ] <Mit|Away>
[ 20:24:00 ] <accused> I can't explain it more than you can
[ 20:24:10 ] <accused> I know nobody has my pw
[ 20:24:18 ] <Mit|Away> if that be the case, i can't re-open you.

============

[ 21:07:07 ] <accused> so if I'd lied and said to nb3 form the start that I did indeed log in from surfola a couple of times, then it would be all ok?
[ 21:07:11 ] <accused> [ 20:11:20 ] <Mit|Away> not a problem in itself, but, there are also logs of you saying you've not logged in from surfola, not even knowing what it is

Last edited by auther pendragon; 21 Dec 2003 at 04:11.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 04:19   #44
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petru
Focht knows entirely how mens feels, he doesn't need to read the thread.

The only difference is Focht never got caught.
pretty selfcontradicting today, arent we ?
or will you restart your r9.5 "i got a rumor for you but i got it checked and it isnt true" campaign again ? if so i recommend you surf the boards and find your amusement in the lengthy explination back then already and dont bother trying a new attempt.

P.S. you can produce with a single comp logins from a dozend of countries by simply useing other browsers and proxys.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet

Last edited by Razorback; 21 Dec 2003 at 04:24.
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 04:24   #45
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Fury had an unblemished track record for cheating, how could you say such a thing Pet.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 05:35   #46
kappa

kappa is on a distinguished road

heh no offence focht
but can u honestly say u never cheated?
or u petru?
or u lokken?

if so u would be the only 3 pa players i have EVER come across that hasnt
kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 12:39   #47
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
you can produce with a single comp logins from a dozend of countries by simply useing other browsers and proxys.
Why would you do that though, given that using proxies may be taken as substanciating evidence for cheating?

So either he cheated, or he did something that may be taken as cheating for no apparant reason.

Either way, he deserves to be closed.

ps.

Whoever said that Leshy was the pro PA Team poster hasn't been reading many of Leshy's posts recently.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 13:38   #48
Petru
mefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappa
heh no offence focht
but can u honestly say u never cheated?
or u petru?
or u lokken?

if so u would be the only 3 pa players i have EVER come across that hasnt
Hell no.

In round 1 I had my own little pyramid farming scheme going, quite effective too. One day though, I sent one of my mid level planets at the wrong coords, hit an XFA guy, and they thrashed that planet and somehow all the others too.

Didn't have a clue that having more than one planet was against the rules at that point in time, and thought I was being quite ingenious with my multi use.

Unread 21 Dec 2003, 14:13   #49
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by auther pendragon
oh there you go they wheeled leshy out again !
Nah, I'm here all the time. Bastards nicked my wheels, so I can't go anywhere else!
Quote:
wrong (what a surprise)
Yes, you are. "Let's disregard even more evidence, because Mit didn't mention it!"

Bit of a lame opt-out, to be honest.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 14:44   #50
DaKing

DaKing is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurgen
I am sorry mens.
I can also say I got closed for "no reason" lucky I was able to contact pacrew in time to get myself opened again.
Daking was closed for 2 weeks or so and then opened.
Tuhoaja was closed, sliekas was closed etc.
All got opened.
All our top planets have all been closed and then opened.
And 3 our guys got deleted from top1 galaxy (1 of them being top10)
I believe there was sum reason for only 1 of those closures.
Also a small sidenote Elysium launched an attack on a couple planets in that gal an hour before closures (pure luck ofc.).
Planetarion is very close to crash down. I mean u can do such things in a newb game like ******** (which is free btw.), but planetarion... this is supposed to be a pro game.

Pacrew should be around 24/7 such a big game should never be left un guarded.
There should be sum1 always around to investigate or stop ticks etc.

I feel sorry for you mens... it's like the ****up of all ****ups that u got closed and deleted.
and funnily enough I was trying to contact pacrew for you quite a while, but I couldn't get a hold of them.
Correction: I wasn't closed for two weeks, but only 23 hrs, which was due to some delay on the Admins! Anyway it was just a **** up by them!
DaKing is offline   Reply With Quote