User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 9 May 2006, 16:59   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Dace Paradise

As my hotmail address is a somewhat childish variation on jammyjim (i have a couple of others i use for work and proper email) i tend to have 'children' add me from time to time.

These kids are all around the 15/16 mark.

However i just got an email from one of them 'inviting me to join bebo'.

I clicked it by mistake but when it popped up i thought of Dace.

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MID=...erId=111288786

See if you can decipher what she is babbling on about because tbh i cant.

p.s. as this has now been emailed to everyone linked to on this thread i feel it necessary to point out that if any of you do bother reading this (presuming you can read), its your own fault for emailing me your shit bebo invites and trying to contact me on msn.

LEARN TO TYPE
It's not personal, it's just business.

Last edited by JammyJim; 10 May 2006 at 11:01.