User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Jul 2006, 02:47   #51
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough
Re: Shipwrecked

Finch looked at the fighting men and shrugged. It wasn't his problem and he wasn't going to make it his problem either. The pirate obviously intended to kill the Russian sailor, but if he, a mere crewman, were to try and prevent that, he'd most certainly be branded as an unreliable traitor and make quite some enemies among his own crew. The Russian's only hope probably lay with the poshly clad man that was watching them from the other side.

OOC- I hope you get well soon, but you still forgot to DM Mad cat. Also, does anyone know if Kama is still playing in the thread, or has he given up? (If so, I can loot his corpse.) -OOC
Unread 20 Jul 2006, 08:24   #52
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Kama's corpse is mine damn you, he was my man-servant.

That and I'll stir Kama and myself into posting again soon.
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 05:38   #53
Mad cat
The Dust Bunny That Bites

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

ooc- *feels forgotten* -ooc
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 17:02   #54
Xuat
Ephan Ser

Xuat is an unknown quantity at this point

Xuat woke up on the beach. He sat up and his violet eyes burned in the sunlight. He slowly got to his feet and brushed off the sand on his upper body and pants. At least he was wearing some clothes.
Once he was standing he looked over himself once more. Taking note of the tattoo on his right forearm of some serpentine creature that he couldn't ever remember getting. Odd.
He turned toward the beach and as he took his first step he saw two swords clash in his mind's eye. He didn't know how it was possible but he felt one was his and the other was his enemy. As the swords clanged memories swarmed his mind. Images and memories of him wearing buccaneerish attire and wielding guns and swords against men in uniforms.

"Pirate." A femaleish voice whispered in his ear. Odder.

"I am no pirate." He laughed and started to walk toward the beach.

"Yes, you are the great, dreaded, pirate, Ephan Ser."

"You are crazy." He responded whilst picking up a stick, that with some imagination could take the incarnation of a steel sword.

"You are the one hearing the voices, Ephan." The female voice responded in a witty and almost flirty tone. He laughed as the idea, that the voice was actually quite sexy, crossed his mind.

"Did you know I can hear what your thinking too? I'm flattered, but right now we have to get done what yo-"

"No more talking for you."

"Ephan, liste-"

"No. Bye bye," Ephan interrupted and pushed the voice out of his head with a strange ease. He concentrated and ignored the voice to the point of not consciously recognizing its existance. Apparently it didn't exist. That's all he needed right now. For him to start hearing and talking to voices. While at first he was abhorred at the idea, the notion of hearing and awknowledging thoughts and voices that weren't his was indeed strangely familiar.

He looked up at the sky and back to the treeline along the beach.

"Here goes nothing." He said outloud and walked toward the trees.
Xuat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2006, 14:09   #55
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

Actually i feel much better now.

I tell you I have NEVER been this ill. I must have gotten the birdflue or something. I was delirious and everything. What was the WORST was that I had no strenght for weeks afterwards. Reading and writing was just...crap.

That is GREAT for a geek who believes his life revolves around text.

I am now well and I will post the longest DM in the history of mankind as soon as I get a minute.

And no I haven't forgotten it's just that i couldn't write long posts.
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2006, 03:34   #56
Mad cat

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

ooc- *Pokes Ark* Alright you not sick person, what's your excuse now? -ooc
Unread 28 Aug 2006, 17:52   #57
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

Ok now I am home. I have been away (yes I believe you noticed). I left suddenly and stayed on an island in the baltic sea. We had no internet connection so...that's it.

I know you are dissapointed and so am I. I liked the idea behind this thread, but I just cannot guarante that I will be online when you want me to.

Sorry boys and girls.

Thread executed.

The End
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 06:38   #58
Mad cat

ooc- I've gotten used to people not being online when I want them to be on, just so long as they come online now and again I'm happy. And seeing as how you're back, I'm pretty sure this can progress, even if it is sporadic. -ooc