User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 20:23   #1
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society
Thought of the day

Which is worst?

a.) Cheating on your partner.

b.) Cheating on your partner when drunk (using intoxication as a mitigating factor in your defence).

c.) Deciding that you might want to cheat on your partner and so going and getting drunk and placing yourself in a situation which would most probably result in you cheating on your partner and then doing so (using intoxication as a mitigating factor in your defence).

I'm no lawyer but i believe that people can get reduced sentences for commiting crimes whilst not in a fit mental state (i.e. diminished responsibility for killing someone after they've just killed your friend in front of you or whatever). As such B might hold some water (however im sure you'd get a longer sentence for killing someone whilst drink driving etc). C holds an element of pre-planning but again your "under the influence" so would it be worse than deliberately doing something whilst sober.

I was considering this earlier and have come to my own conclusions i was just wondering what others thought.
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote