User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Apr 2006, 03:03   #1
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Angry "He called me a whore!" she said.

Disclaimer: I may, or may not be extremely intoxicated at the moment I'm writing this, so please refrain from jumping at me for my (even worse than usual) bad use of english at the moment. I'm trying my best to make this easy for you!

For those who don't know (all of you, I think) I've had a relationship with a nice girl for 10 weeks or so now. She's a great girl, nice friend, and she's fit, but I've come to the conclusion that I don't love her. As late as wednesday, I tried to break up with her, but I think she really loves me, and I couldn't manage to break her heart...

This has disturbed me somewhat, and my alcohol consumption has increased a bit the last few weeks. Friday night, this resulted in some, erm, scenes. I sat in a wheelchair rolling down some stairs, danced on the top of a table and some other things. But I think you will be more interested in hearing about the girl I apparently called a whore, so let's skip my drinking for a while!

In my usual quest of getting drunk, I slipped into a foreplay (vorspiel, small party) with a lot of people I didn't know early friday evening. I sat down, and popped a few beers, started talking to people, and tried to get to know some. It turns out I was the only person who had some nice cd's with me, so a bit later, I was also in charge of music! The evening was looking really great so far, but it turns that a couple of girls (of wich one turns out to be my ex :\) dislikes the music I play. The rest of the people there are having a really nice time. At this point, I'm quite drunk, and I only have a couple of beers left. Looks like an early night to me! Wich is convienent, seeing as I'm going out saturday as well. Then I change tracks. And all hell breaks loose.

One of the girls who disliked my music has obviously got a distaste for Arctic Monkeys! "He called me a whore!" she yells. Normally, this wouldn't be problem. Most people know me well enough to know that I am never rude with girls (that wouldn't help you get laid, would it?). But on this foreplay, a lot of people don't know me. One of them is boyfriend with the girl who decided to yell at me. And he's big. Not like big-big, but bodybuilder-big. Come to think of it, he's quite huge, actually. And he doesn't seem to have any problem accepting that I called someone a whore either! When I realized what was happening, my first thought (and my last, for a while) was "Shit!". He approached me, and pushed me in the chest, and I tumbled over a chair, hit the floor with the back of my head.

Some of you might remember me from #forums earlier this winter, after I had an unfortunate adventure of similar charachter, a girl saying I called her a whore, and a boyfriend hitting me. Remember the outcome? Yeah, a stiff neck. This wasn't very much different.

Except for the fact that when I get to my senses again, I'm lying on the floor, and looking into 3 beatiful sets of eyes! "Am I dead?" is the obvious question springing to my mind. That's before I feel the pain in my neck though. Now, the girls who are seemingly tending to me, notice that I am in pain, and now they are all in sympathy with me! And obviously quite a bit drunk too. It turns out that the girl who yelled at me decided to tell her boyfriend that I did not really call her a whore. Actually someone did, but not me. He conviniently slipped away in the chaos after I hit the floor though. Lucky bastard.

Back to me and the girls though! I somehow manage to stagger into a nearby coach, and the guy who pushed me come and offer me one of his beers (good thing since I was nearly out) and offer me an apology. One of these girls obviously mean more than to "tend" to me. And she's quite fit too... Well, I start talking music (of all things) with the girls, and it turns out they think I'm a super DJ. Aces. By now, I realize there's something more than sympathy to one of these girls. She's got blue eyes, and longblond hair, and a lot of suggesting glances. Before I really know what's happening, the other two girls leave me (who's still quite dizzy) and her, and she, kind of just jumps onto me. We start making out... And before I know it, I'm cheating violently on my girlfriend. I feel quite shit for this right now. But I don't feel very obliged to her anymore, and this scene surely must fit the description "accidental sex". Anyway, we (me and the girl) are meeting again saturday night, so I have to find my girlfriend and break up before she hears rumours of what happened last night. Or should I rather stick to what I have? I'm both drunk and dizzy right now, so my decisions might not be the best.

Hope it was an ok read, and hope to get some advices that might come in handy before tomorrow night...

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2006, 03:18   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "He called me a whore!" she said.

I think these comments need to be highlighted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
One of them is boyfriend with the girl who decided to yell at me. And he's big. Not like big-big, but bodybuilder-big. Come to think of it, he's quite huge, actually ...He conviniently slipped away in the chaos after I hit the floor though. Lucky bastard..

Quote:
And before I know it, I'm cheating violently on my girlfriend.
Unread 8 Apr 2006, 04:00   #3
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Tough one. You were already thinking of breaking up with the GF before this happended so that relationship may not have a future.

On the other hand this other girl seems too quick to get involved and may also end up being a short term relationship.

The real question is where do you see yourself with either of these girls in a month, a year, or 5 years? If you don't see a future with either then it won't make a difference which you choose for now.
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2006, 10:24   #4
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

well, it's often common to have someone else in mind when you break up... I guess you didn't tell the girl you had accidental sex with that you already had a girlfriend?

It'll be tough, tbh.
Your current girlfriend won't just break up with you, it'll take a week or two to sort out. if she finds out you're also seeing someone else, you're in trouble.
Also, if the girl from last night was pretty drunk too, or was only fancing a one night / week / whatever stand and not something serious, then you could end up with no one. If she is serious and finds out you're just about to break up with your girlfriend, that's possibly going to put her off too.
Unread 8 Apr 2006, 10:30   #5
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you cheated it means youre looking for something else (better) if this other girl can offer that go with her.
Unread 8 Apr 2006, 10:37   #6
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

pig goes with which one offers more sex
Unread 8 Apr 2006, 10:40   #7
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

if that was the case play both of them but two timing is bad!
Unread 8 Apr 2006, 10:51   #8
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

kebaba, give me her number, i'll call her myself and tell her you want to break up. cheating on her is fairly despicable(with your/our moral lines in mind) to be frank, the fact that you don't love her is hardly a justification at all.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2006, 10:54   #9
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

He was lept on by a drunk, out of control woman without his consent. it was rape! rape!
Unread 8 Apr 2006, 10:54   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It turns out that the girl who yelled at me decided to tell her boyfriend that I did not really call her a whore. Actually someone did, but not me. He conviniently slipped away in the chaos after I hit the floor though. Lucky bastard.
seeing as dace appears to have had a mental blank when it came to this bit of the paragraph
Unread 8 Apr 2006, 10:58   #11
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
if that was the case play both of them but two timing is bad!
I'm sure i could find quotes of yours that think otherwise
Unread 8 Apr 2006, 12:49   #12
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I think these comments need to be highlighted.
I was pretty intoxicated while writing that. I of course meant one of them had a boyfriend. (Was hoping to avoid some silly typoes like that)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Tough one. You were already thinking of breaking up with the GF before this happended so that relationship may not have a future.

On the other hand this other girl seems too quick to get involved and may also end up being a short term relationship.

The real question is where do you see yourself with either of these girls in a month, a year, or 5 years? If you don't see a future with either then it won't make a difference which you choose for now.
Well, I have tried to break up with her before, but I'm unable to, because I think she really loves me... Doing this probably makes me a dirtbag though. But it just sort of happened. I'm meeting with the other girl tonight, after I spoke to my gf (and hopefully manage to break up) so maybe we will give it a go. I can't see it lasting too long though - the fact that I had a 10 week relationship is astounding. I can't have long term relationships for some reason. I'm very restless...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
well, it's often common to have someone else in mind when you break up... I guess you didn't tell the girl you had accidental sex with that you already had a girlfriend?
No, I didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
kebaba, give me her number, i'll call her myself and tell her you want to break up. cheating on her is fairly despicable(with your/our moral lines in mind) to be frank, the fact that you don't love her is hardly a justification at all.
Yeah, I know. I do feel like shit, but I think it wouldn't make matters better if some guy called her from abroad to tell I am breaking up with her. I'll try to do it myself.

Quote:
He was lept on by a drunk, out of control woman without his consent. it was rape! rape
Yeah! Now I feel like a real man! *Dances*

Thanks for good advice guys, wish me luck when I'm meeting my gf later. I need it

Unread 8 Apr 2006, 13:00   #13
Cannon_Fodder

Have break-up sex.
Unread 8 Apr 2006, 14:29   #14
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
He was lept on by a drunk, out of control woman without his consent. it was rape! rape!
Her tongue was actually a penis?

Section 1(1)(a)
Unread 8 Apr 2006, 21:24   #15
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
I'm sure i could find quotes of yours that think otherwise
Im a changed man
Unread 9 Apr 2006, 02:17   #16
qebab
The Original Carebear

I did it! (Broke up)

Rest of the story (there's way more to it...) comes when I'm sober (wich might be never, from the looks of it).

(Episode umpteen: And there's another girl!! )

Last edited by qebab; 9 Apr 2006 at 02:24.
Unread 9 Apr 2006, 09:50   #17
Appocomaster
PA Team

we want more info!

That must have been pretty fast talking to break up so quickly. I hope she was ok
Unread 9 Apr 2006, 13:40   #18
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Im a changed man
That's what you told her amirite?
Unread 10 Apr 2006, 01:38   #19
pig
1up on you

No seriously no messing around with more than one girl. Ill wait until I find a nice girl and be content.
Unread 10 Apr 2006, 18:05   #20
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It seems you may be onto something. Getting drunk and jumping from girl to girl with the occasional stiff neck from outraged drunken boyfriends of girls you don't know.

That's the life.

Keep at it.
Unread 10 Apr 2006, 19:35   #21
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
No seriously no messing around with more than one girl. Ill wait until I find a nice girl and be content.
Okay but tell me you haven't forgotten how, so next time we meet you can hook me up
Unread 11 Apr 2006, 00:11   #22
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
They never like you when they think they've got you, honest non-monoganimity, 'tis the only way!
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote