User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Apr 2006, 03:50   #51
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Er. I don't want a Visa in Japan. If I did, I have a Japanese Citizen for a wife.
People from places like UK and US rarely tend to care for Visas from countries other than the US or UK.
I'm confused (easily done mind...)

You need a visa for Japan if you spend more than 90 days here (which I'm assuming you have already?). And for most Japanese visas, one of the prerequesites is, you need a degree (spouse visa excluding).

This is my current understanding of the situation, anyway
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 06:33   #52
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunderbunny
I'm confused (easily done mind...)

You need a visa for Japan if you spend more than 90 days here (which I'm assuming you have already?). And for most Japanese visas, one of the prerequesites is, you need a degree (spouse visa excluding).

This is my current understanding of the situation, anyway
Ah. I figured that after years of ranting on the forums, many knew at least the basics of me. How arrogant of me. I am in the military.
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 04:58   #53
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
And "cool" cares are only there to impress brainless morons
What about "cool" motorcycles?
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 05:28   #54
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
fixed
That's the Modern US Navy for ya mate .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote