User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 11 Feb 2006, 19:39   #1
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation belle and sebastian, hammersmith apollo

****ing good gig, they played your cover's blown and electronic renaissance and dog on wheels and they closed with sleep the clock around and stuart murdoch was great fun and borrowed someone from the audience's kazoo and brakes were a good support, however i told my friend to fetch me lager from the bar and he came back with a plastic bottle of carling which cost £3.50 for a pint and i mean what the **** its like paying to be punched, actually no, its like paying twice as much to be punched as the going rate, i mean what the ****
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 20:14   #2
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: belle and sebastian, hammersmith apollo

only drink the free water at gigs, EVERYTHING else is ridiculously overpriced :/

btw, check out the extraordinaires.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2006, 13:50   #3
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point

Brakes are not good. Not good at all.

ESP were better and so were BSP. They should give up and go back to their respective bands.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2006, 14:04   #4
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Belle and Sebastien? Aren't they those free runners who appeared on Richard & Judy?
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2006, 15:59   #5
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

yeah it is crazy alright. the last gig i went to at the academy in manchester (fun loving criminals) i bought 6 cans from the bar and i didnt get any notes in change from a twenty usually we sneak some cans in, but didnt have chance to buy any before we went that time.
Unread 13 Feb 2006, 02:17   #6
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
only drink the free water at gigs, EVERYTHING else is ridiculously overpriced :/

btw, check out the extraordinaires.
I hate it when they 'only have bottled water' that they charge 1.50 for... The Barras in Glasgow used to do that.
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote