User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 8 Feb 2006, 00:01   #51
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: white russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacK_Bengudo
is that a normal drink? like a bottle of johnny walker or is it a combination of things, like "caipirinha"?
Enlight me please....
It's a mixed drink, but you can buy a bottle of it, I'm sure.
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 00:02   #52
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Even mixture of Vodka, Creme and Kahlua (or a coffee liqueur)
But is the ice mandetory? This I want to know.
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 00:05   #53
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer
Well, he reflected the contradictions of his age in his own way. A man who realises that it is human beings who created and witnessed the death of God can only be standing on the treshold of post-modern if he is also blaming the "badness" on the so-called "human soul".
No, you shut up!
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 00:07   #54
lancer

lancer is infamous around these partslancer is infamous around these partslancer is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
No, you shut up!
Correct me if I am wrong.
lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 00:11   #55
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Well, he reflected the contradictions of his age in his own way. A man who realises that it is human beings who created and witnessed the death of God can only be standing on the treshold of post-modern if he is also blaming the "badness" on the so-called "human soul".
In a sense, the premise of postcultural narrative states that class, perhaps paradoxically, has objective value, but only if the dialectic paradigm of context is valid; if that is not the case, Sartre’s model of postcultural narrative is one of “neomodern deappropriation”, and hence part of the fatal flaw of art. Nietzsche uses the term ‘nihilism’ to denote a cultural whole.

Surely you can see the difference?
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 00:13   #56
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

hurrah for easily offended loonies
if it wasnt for them we would have to make fun of each other... more

edit :
Quote:
Arguing with JBG and Jakiri on the internet is like being in prison on death row.
Even if you can avoid being jumped in the shower, you're gonna be fked in the end

Last edited by Phil^; 8 Feb 2006 at 00:21.
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 00:17   #57
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
If one examines Foucaultist power relations, one is faced with a choice: either reject social realism or conclude that the State is intrinsically responsible for outdated perceptions of sexual identity, but only if sexuality is distinct from language; otherwise, Derrida’s model of subcultural libertarianism is one of “structural postcapitalist theory”, and thus elitist. Therefore, McElwaine states that the works of Stone are modernistic. The premise of cultural sublimation suggests that discourse must come from communication. Ergo perceived Nietzschean contradictions are merely the naive metacultural subjugation you have unfortunately succumbed to. My sincerest condolences.
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 00:19   #58
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
she, not he.
Hey I thought you were a Vietnamese guy. That's what you said in your former account. Or have things changed now?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 00:32   #59
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
On an aside, I like white russians with ice. But then I think they've always had ice. Is ice a requisite?
if you had everything in the freezer before you drink, it tastes pretty good, even without ice. So I think the basic requirment for it is to be cold. the milk got warm by now and it doesnt taste that good anymore (It's empty now anyway, so it doesn't matter)
You can also use normal milk instead of cream. The mixture seems to be somewhat of a philosophical question. you can mix it whatever way you want. Personally I don't like it to be too strong, so i'd recommend to take 4cl Vodka, 2-4cl Kahlua / whatever you can get and as much milk/cream as you want, it just adds volume anyway.

Last edited by wu_trax; 8 Feb 2006 at 00:37.
wu_trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 00:35   #60
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
is that a normal drink? like a bottle of johnny walker or is it a combination of things, like "caipirinha"?
Enlight me please....
you mix Vodka, some coffee liqueur and milk or cream.
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 00:39   #61
lancer

lancer is infamous around these partslancer is infamous around these partslancer is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Please stop embarrasing yourself and get the hell off the forums. Haven't you got better things to do?
I dont think I was doing that just been answering what people ask me or talk about. Whats your problem.

I am free to be here like you. Do not read my posts if you do not like them.
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 00:39   #62
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Nietzsche transcends categorisation. So he's a self-refuting paradigm I guess
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 00:40   #63
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about

have you guys ever tried "caipirinha"? i think its a brazilian drink with vodka, lemon and sugar. its awesome
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 00:42   #64
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
I dont think I was doing that just been answering what people ask me or talk about. Whats your problem
Philosophy (and it is not at all certain that this is true) may not contradict itself, but it is still possible that it may be in contradictions with our experience, as is shown in the writings of Galileo. Because of the relation between the manifold and our sense perceptions, we can deduce that, that is to say, the manifold can not take account of our sense perceptions.
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 00:45   #65
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Philosophy (and it is not at all certain that this is true) may not contradict itself, but it is still possible that it may be in contradictions with our experience, as is shown in the writings of Galileo. Because of the relation between the manifold and our sense perceptions, we can deduce that, that is to say, the manifold can not take account of our sense perceptions.
Manifold harmonic fields : within, the true nature of the universe becomes apparent. Layers : within layers. Worlds : within worlds. Inside : the heart of everything opens, and everything opens to it.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 00:49   #66
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Also lying about your identity kind of invalidates everything you say, Charjerk.
Oh! snap
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 00:50   #67
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
1 splash Coca-Cola®
I take it that Dante will now come in and call you a corporate shill.
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 00:52   #68
lancer

Quote:
Are you reading a different thread, you are being very annoying and you take yourself far to seriously. What's worse is that, whether you are intelligent or not, you are getting owned time and time again and all you can do is complain that you can't speak English very well, that seems like the last refuge of someone who has lost the argument to me. I cordially invite you to go and inhabit some other part of the internet.

Also lying about your identity kind of invalidates everything you say, Charjerk.
I am my ideas first not my gender or whatever name I use. I am here like it or not. why dont you go.
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 00:52   #69
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I dont think I was doing that just been answering what people ask me or talk about. Whats your problem.

I am free to be here like you. Do not read my posts if you do not like them.
Internet, internet I truly love thee,
You're cool and fun and totally free,
But from time to time you get some real fags,
Who really don't get the hilarious gags,
Oh internet, internet sometimes I wish there was a fee
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 00:53   #70
wu_trax

Quote:
have you guys ever tried "caipirinha"? i think its a brazilian drink with vodka, lemon and sugar. its awesome
I heard of it, but I live in the middle of nowhere, so on the rare occasion that I actually get anywhere where I would be able to drink I usually can't because I need to drive home
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 00:54   #71
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I am here like it or not.
If you weren't so spectacularly shit and fun to laugh at I would have banned you long ago for being such a total dick.
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 00:55   #72
s|k
Caveat Lector

The coolest link in the world, ever:
http://pirate.planetarion.com/profil...ignore&u=85173
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 01:00   #73
lancer

Quote:
If you weren't so spectacularly shit and fun to laugh at I would have banned you long ago for being such a total dick.
Yes because nobody ever before told you lot how little minds and worlds you have. Nobody told you how macho you all are. Well most of you at least. Nobody told you there other worlds, other views, experiences, other people who never had hte opportunity to see the things you saw. You stick together so well and protect one another and in time you reflected one another. You do not see your flaws. You do not see what your real consensus is. Yes I AM HERE OK
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 01:00   #74
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
In response to S|K

I lie for the Government every day for money. That ship may have sailed.
What do you lie about? Just curious.
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 01:02   #75
lancer

Quote:
Actually I am just spectecularly different. And if difference is shit for you, that's your illness.
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 01:04   #76
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Yes because nobody ever before told you lot how little minds and worlds you have. Nobody told you how macho you all are. Well most of you at least. Nobody told you there other worlds, other views, experiences, other people who never had hte opportunity to see the things you saw. You stick together so well and protect one another and in time you reflected one another. You do not see your flaws. You do not see what your real consensus is. Yes I AM HERE OK
Okay I've been in this situation before. You're very defensive, everyone is looking very mean to you, you're angry, and all you want to do is fight back. My recommedation at this point is to:

1)Realise that none of the other posters actually give a shit about this aside discussion and that they wont remember it in a week and so why get all upset?
b)Stop, and take a break. Breathe a little.
iii)Take a few hours to do something else and come back, a day would be best.

I don't follow my own advice sometimes.
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 01:06   #77
lancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Okay I've been in this situation before. You're very defensive, everyone is looking very mean to you, you're angry, and all you want to do is fight back. My recommedation at this point is to:

1)Realise that none of the other posters actually give a shit about this aside discussion and that they wont remember it in a week and so why get all upset?
b)Stop, and take a break. Breathe a little.
iii)Take a few hours to do something else and come back, a day would be best.

I don't follow my own advice sometimes.
Thank You.
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 01:10   #78
wu_trax

Seriously guys, you just need to pretend to be female to get posrepped here? If only I had known
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 01:13   #79
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Nah, I get frequently told I'm macho and small-minded with a narrow view on life. I just go out and beat the shit out of some negro women when that happens though. I always feel much better after that. I advise you try it out some time in the interests of being spectacularly different you ****ing cock.
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 01:25   #80
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Well that would be telling.

Tbh its fairly mundane. Someone phones up and asks what the Government line on such and such is, what we say isn't particularly false, but its rarely the whole truth. The whole place is so ideological that I don't think people are aware of what the truth actually is. Today for instance the PM condemned Iran for "meddling" in Iraq. We have thousands of troops in a country thousands of miles away, but Iran is the one meddling apparently.
Sounds like you have an interesting job. Are you in politics or a civil servant staffer?
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 04:29   #81
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute

I betcha Nietzsche liked a good White Russian while staring into the Abyss
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 04:31   #82
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It's like Ghandi came back to life on the Internet.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 04:35   #83
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh, and to get back on-topic, if you're interested, Double Bailey's, double Brandy, one ice cube. Drink slowly.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 04:41   #84
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

people should drink straight vodka for its antiseptic properties
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 04:58   #85
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Half baileys half tia maria with a dash of brandy...

Tastes like Christmas I swear
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 10:14   #86
Chunderbunny

Half pint beer with a shot of amaretto dropped in. Beer goes fizzy, amaretto mixes with the beer, and the whole experience tastes somewhat similar to Dr. Pepper.

Suprisingly we used to call them Dr. Peppers.
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 10:35   #87
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

45ml Vodka (9 parts)
30ml Kahlua (6 parts)
20ml Cream (4 parts)

Build Kahlua and vodka into ice-filled glass. Float cream on top. Do not stir.

I have to admit I've never tried one, mostly because after many bad experiences I stay away from the dairy based cocktails.

Harvey Wallbanger still sits as my favourite though.

30ml Vodka (2 parts)
15ml Galliano (1part)

Fill a glass with ice. Pour in vodka, top with orange juice. Float Galliano on top.

Quote:
Sounds like a variation on a Tom Collins (gin, lemon juice, sugar). Closest commercial product I can think of is Stolichnaya Ruski, which is a carbonated drink with vodka, lemon, sugar and a touch of wine (though I've heard it may no longer contain wine ingrediant).
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 15:16   #88
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about

"caipirinha" its really good at summer, we used to do caipirinha in a 5L bottle

vodka + lemon + sugar + ice
try it
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 02:49   #89
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lancer 'doesnt get' GD
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 05:18   #90
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

H1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant future

white russians are ace. especially with extra vodka.

ron.
H1TMANish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 06:14   #91
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by H1TMANish
white russians are ace. especially with extra vodka.

ron.
ONCE there was a big man
and H1TMAN was his IRC name,
he ran into a bunch crazy men
defeated them all and made his fame!
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 07:16   #92
Chunderbunny

Theres a cocktail I drink over here call kamikaze... I don't exactly know whats in it, because every night I've drunk them, I've ended up waking up in my bed the next day with no clear idea of how I got there.... But I think they might consist of shochu, vodka and lime juice... There... Kind of potent
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 09:08   #93
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunderbunny
Theres a cocktail I drink over here call kamikaze... I don't exactly know whats in it, because every night I've drunk them, I've ended up waking up in my bed the next day with no clear idea of how I got there.... But I think they might consist of shochu, vodka and lime juice... There... Kind of potent
30ml Vodka (1 part)
30ml Cointreau (1 part)
30ml Lemon Juice (1 part)
5ml Lime Cordial
Ice

Shake & strain.
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 10:51   #94
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oh yeah in keeping with the actual point of the thread, my favourite cocktail is a mohito, but only when made with none-crap rum, so no bacardi or any of that shit
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 12:02   #95
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

what about malibu rr?!?!?!?!?!?!!??